A Master's Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now right before all this, when Master told her to fuck me in the ass, I got rather scared. That was one big cock, fake or not, and I was a bit scared of it tearing me up. Luckily for me, my daughter pulled her little stunt, so Master didn’t see my fear of what he wanted her to do just then.

As my daughter got back behind me, Master took my hair and pulled my head up. “Did you think I didn’t see the look on your face when I told her to put that dildo in your whore ass? Do you take me for a fool, too, slut?” I shook my head no. “Well, you are going to get your ass fucked by your slut daughter and while she is pounding in your ass, your mouth will be sucking my cock till I cum. Now Puppy, start fucking her ass and make it quick.”

He then had me open my mouth to accept his cock. As I sucked it, my daughter started to enter my ass with the strap-on. As the head of it pass my anus, the pain was immeasurable. It hurt so much I started to scream. Master just held onto my head and forced more of his cock down my mouth. “Too bad, cunt, take it like the fucking slut you are. Puppy, ram it in all the way at once. Don’t stop till all of it is in her fucking ass.”

She did what she was told and forced that dildo in as hard as she could. The pain was beyond what I had ever experienced. I tried to get away, but Master had my head in his hands and he was face fucking me at the same time. “Oh no you don’t, whore, you take both cocks at the same time. Your Master wants this. To see you being fucked in the ass by your slut kid and my dick down your throat.”

I was hurting from both my ass and my mouth. He was gagging me by forcing his cock down my throat and the pain in my ass was hurting more and more. When my anus finally relaxed and accepted this huge dildo being reamed, I never felt so full there before. Now I could concentrate on taking his cock in my mouth. He still held my head and continued to fuck my mouth. I could hear him grunting and knew it wouldn’t be long before he was to cum. He then told my daughter to finger my clit as she kept fucking my asshole. I felt her fingers at my clit and she started flicking it with them. I was so close to cumming again. I started to fuck her back on that dildo and suck my Master’s cock. He saw me starting to enjoy what was being done to me.

“So you do like being fucked by your daughter while sucking my cock, huh, bitch? Does it make you want to cum knowing that your own daughter, my slave, is behind you, ramming a dildo up your ass? I can see that you are loving this aren’t you, slut? Plus, your mouth is being fucked at the same time, slut. Only a perverted slut like you would like having their own daughter fuck them in the ass and have their mouth fucked at the same time.” He rammed his cock harder and faster down my throat. I was so close to cumming, I didn’t care at this point.

“Okay, bitch cum for me. Cum for your Master. Swallow my cum while you do. And realize that it’s your slut daughter’s fucking you in the ass and your Master’s cock that brought you to this.”

The feeling started from deep within my core. It forced it’s way out and surrounded me. I screamed my orgasm as my daughter kept pumping away in my ass. I also felt my Master’s cum shooting down my throat. I didn’t care how I got to that point, I just wanted to be there. To feel myself let go wildly. It was incredible. Only sluts like me know that feeling of being used for their Master’s pleasure. It held on for as long as it could. It made me stand still while I was being used from both ends. It didn’t care that it was my kid behind me, using my ass, nor did it care that my Master was shooting his load down my throat at the same time.

I was cumming hard. I flooded the bed with my juices. My daughter was still pounding away at my ass, but I could tell she was tiring. Master kept a firm grip on my head and emptied his load deep down my throat. When he was finished, he told my daughter to pull out and remove the strap-on. As soon as she did, I was ordered to turn around and start sucking her pussy. He came around to the side of the bed and held her in his arms. She was crying in between her moaning from what my mouth was doing to her pussy. I licked it all over and then start fucking her with my tongue. I was so grateful to what she had done to me and was proud that she hung on even tho it was a bit rough for her. Master took both of her titties and started pinching them, pulling them about.

“Go ahead, pup, cum again if you can. You deserve that after fucking your mother’s asshole. See how appreciative she is? He leaned down and kissed her. My daughter’s hips started to buck a little and soon she, too, had her orgasm. While it wasn’t as strong as the last few have been, it was still an orgasm. I couldn’t believe that Master had been so generous. But I was also smart enough to know that won’t happen again in the very near future.

When she finished cumming, Master told her to take the strap on and go to the bathroom and clean it. As she left the bedroom, he turned to me. “Did you enjoy that, slut?” I nodded my head. “Good, I have plenty more ideas to do until she tires of this. He pulled me up into his arms and kissed me. I still had the taste of both her juices and his cum in my mouth. “Is she staying one more night?” I told him yes and that I had also made arrangements to stay too, if he desired. “Yes, that is perfect. I’m calling Ray tomorrow. I think she needs a dose of what a real master is capable of.”

I became scared for her as I am familiar with Ray’s “torture room” having been sent there on many occasions for additional punishments. I don’t know if she could withstand that much. “Master, she might be too new to this for Master Ray.”

“All the more reason for to go, slut. It’s settled. We are going there in the afternoon if he wants us.” Master had that determined tone in his voice that I was well aware of.

When Lindsey returned, Master had her tied to the foot of his bed, on the floor. Her hands her bound above and her feet were attached to the other post.

“Even tho you are the new slave, you get the floor. Your mother earned the privilege to sleeping with me. She knows better than to call out my name and question an order. If you do better tomorrow, you might be allowed to share my bed with me. Then again, both of your sluts may sleep on the floor. It’s my decision.” He then gagged her with the ball gag. “That’s so I don’t hear you till the morning, understand, cunt?” She slowly nodded her head.

Master climbed into bed, pulled me next to him, and shut out the lights. I curled up to him and purred like the beast I am. Soon all of us were asleep.

To be continued…………