A Masturbation Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But we would each hold the other's control. It took a little trial and error to get ourselves started but soon we were into it and were both enjoying the beginnings of what promised to be great orgasms.

Almost immediately Lana turned the control on my egg up to full power. Then as I felt that Lana was getting near I increased the speed on her's. As I did that her body movements went into what is often called the 'short strokes'.

When I noticed that I turned Lana's to full and dropped the control and put my hand on the base of the banana and now Lana had something to slam her open cunt into. She began to slam her sopping wet and stretched out pussy against my closed hand.

Then Lana was coming with a scream and I was coming right behind her. I looked around at the others and they were each doing themselves with one hand and touching another with their other hand. It was so erotic to watch that we all continued for a while longer.

We all allowed ourselves to wind down and then looked sheepishly at one another as we got ready for the next event. "Does anyone need a drink?" asked Gail. I found mine and finished it and handed her the empty.

"I'll need that after Alice does her thing to me. I'm first if nobody minds." Again I couldn't get over my own brashness but I definitely wanted to feel that smooth glass dildo slide in and out of my slippery cunt. The fact that someone else would be doing it made it that much better.

Gail was positioning cushions for Alice much as they had been when she was doing Gail. Then she inserted a vibrating dildo into her vagina. When she seemed to be in position and had the glass dildo in her hand I sat between her legs with my back to her.

I could feel vibrations from her vibrating cock against my butt as they transmitted through the mattress and through her thighs and belly. She handed me the glass dildo for me get it started and I maneuvered it around until it had penetrated me about an inch.

"If you're ready I'll start the timer." said Lana. I nodded and Alice pushed on the dildo and it slid smoothly deep into me. She paused there for a moment as I enjoyed the feeling of fullness and then she started the in and out movements.

It was hard and smooth and it moved without effort in that well lubricated recess. I turned my head left and right with my chin pointed up simply enjoying the sensation. Alice's mouth was close to my ear and she began to whisper to me.

"I'm so sorry we only have two minutes. I'd love to make you come and come again until you are weak and exhausted. Please call me anytime." Meanwhile her other hand had found my breast and her fingers my nipple and her tongue got busy in my ear.

"I want the same treatment, said Janet "and by the way I'm next." All to soon the timer bonged and I reluctantly forced myself to vacate my position. Gail handed me my drink and I swallowed a large slug.

There was the definite odor of raw sex in the air as Janet positioned herself with Alice and I laid back on another bed with my vibrating dildo. "May I share your bed?" I looked up to see Gail standing legs spread above me.

She was holding her mini beaver in one hand and massaging her clit with the other. "I love skin to skin contact when we do this. Am I asking too much?"

At that moment it sounded good to me and I repositioned myself length wise on the far side of the bed. Gail lay down next to me and laid her left foot atop my right ankle. We were touching from hip to ankle as I turned the switch on my GUY up to high and shoved him inside of me.

At that moment the all the events combined to overwhelm me and I began to orgasm. "I'm coming!" it was close to a shout. Gail slipped her arm beneath my head and pulled me close.

"Time is up." I heard Lana say that and I watched as she held out her hand and helped Janet up. I had looked away until I heard that old refrain.

"Is this a private party or may I come to. Pun intended."

"If you can find room help yourself." Second later Janet kneeled at the foot of the bed near our extended feet.

A couple of minutes later I heard Lana say. "We're ready here. Who is going to keep time?"

"We're all too busy. You're on your own. Consider yourself on the honor system."

Meanwhile we three were still going strong. Several minutes later the sound of girls in orgasm began to fill the room as we each enjoyed release and sometimes several. Nobody was keeping score but we were simply enjoying the sounds and the odors and the eroticism of the event.

I looked around at Lana and Alice and saw that they had changed position. It was much like the scene between Alice and Gail. Each had their hand on the dildo that happened to be in the other.

We three on the bed had without conscious thought pulled ourselves into much closer contact with each other. I now had one arm around Gail and Janet had moved up. She was still straddling our legs but her knee was close enough that my hand touched it as I pumped my dildo in and out of myself.

As I came for what would be the last time I took my hand from my dildo and locked hand to wrist with Janet and pulled myself toward her so that her knee was against the dildo as it pushed me over the edge into a long rolling orgasm which ended the session for me.

One by one everyone became satisfied. We all sported the glowing face and self satisfied look of the well fucked female. We picked up and dressed much as we had arrived we again prepared to head for the kitchen. We stopped when Gail announced that there had been an addition to her home.

Now there was an enclosed Jacuzzi where we could frolic in the nude as we partook of refreshments. Needless to say we were soon all naked again and enjoying the bubbles and the jets and having our final drinks and nibblies.

As we discussed the evening activities the conversation got a bit disjointed. I could tell what was on everyone's mind but no one seemed to be willing to say the words.

I finally piped up with this little speech. "I think that I'm as much of a prude as anyone but I have enjoyed every minute of every get together. No one has done anything to me that I didn't completely enjoy. I'm not sure where this is going but I'll holler but not complain if it goes further than I'm willing to go."

Alice then said. "Anybody uncomfortable? I'll take silence as a no. OK, lets hold hands and touch feet and make a vow of silence except to our mates."

We did that and then Gail turned the lights out. In the resulting darkness a bit of what guys describe as 'grab ass' began. I can't speak for everyone but after I felt a couple of hands pet my boobs and one give my clit a quick 'hello' I got into the spirit of things.

I copped a couple of feels myself and later Lana and I dried ourselves and each other and shared a pleasant kiss.

Actually there was a second kiss and it was even more than pleasant. We stood naked face to face and each bent slightly forward and kissed again. Our breasts touched ever so slightly and our lips seemed to cling and just as we parted I felt, just for an instant, Lana's tongue touch my upper lip.

As we parted I looked at Lana's nipples and at my own. All four were extended and hard.

Lana and I left and walked toward home together in the dark. Along the way we walked part of the time with our hand on the other's butt occasionally rubbing and pinching.

Brad was in bed when I got in the house and laying in bed, naked with the covers pulled down. I was totally horny and in the need of a real hard cock. I wasted no time in kneeling over him and impaling myself with his hardon.

After I had his hard cock deep inside of me I took time to remove my dress and toss it on the floor. He said that he had become tired of waiting and was ready to start without me. As I described the evenings events to him he became extra hard and very aroused.

We screwed hard and noisily. I came about two minutes later and Brad did too. He kept his hands on my breasts squeezing them and fingering my nipples.

We were both still very aroused. We started again quickly and as we did we rolled over into the missionary position. I drew my knees up against my chest and the deep penetration which that caused brought us to our final orgasms.

Next morning Brad allowed me to sleep in and I was only half awake when he left for work. Later I was drinking coffee and reviewing the previous nights events in a visual slide show and getting horny again when the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi Barb. What kind of shape is your pussy in this morning?"

"Hi. A bit sore but well satisfied. It's not use to all the attention that it's been getting recently. You get laid?"

"And how. You?"

"And how. I'm still dripping and there's dried cum all over my thighs and belly. Definitely shower time. What's up?"

"Shopping, that's what's up. I totally forgot, Larry and I are invited to a party tomorrow night. Larry's work buddies. We get together two or three times a year. I need a new frock. Join me?"

"Give me 30 minutes to shower and get ready." I hung up and headed for the shower and washed thoroughly and washed my hair. I held my vagina open and let the massager rinse it out and then dried myself and dressed.

Lana picked me up. We made a whirlwind tour through a half dozen shops until Lana found just the right dress. It was about mid way between demure and sexy and just right for the type party she was attending.

We ate in the food court and chatted about everything and everybody except the club and it's members. When I got home my pussy was only damp and seemed healed and my libido was at a reasonable level.

The weekend was quiet. Brad spent Saturday on the lawn and other chores and Sunday fishing. Sunday afternoon we caught up with Brad at the dock and we found a beach for a family picnic and cooked the fresh caught fish.

It was Monday morning about 9:00 when the phone rang. It was Jan. After the mandatory greetings and catching up she popped out with.

"I was thinking, maybe you and I get together for a quickie later?"

"What kind of quickie did you have in mind? I'm still not ready for the bi scene if that's what you had in mind."

"Just teasing. But all propositions cheerfully considered. Anyhow coffee and some frank talk. Then........? You game?"

In spite of her denial of having ulterior motives the thought that she might be fibbing made my pussy began to tingle. Of course as someone else said these days everything made my pussy tingle.

Twenty minutes later I was opening Jan's front door. Jan was in her office, sitting naked at her computer and reading the days offerings from Literotica.

"I can't get over it." she said. "Some of these stories make me so horny. Most don't interest me. Others have titles and teasers so repulsive that I want to throw up."

I responded saying. "What we do is that Brad reviews the offerings every day. If he does see something I might like he sends it to my e-mail. He knows my taste very well. He's more tolerant of the other stuff."

We made our way to Jan's patio which was pleasantly sunny and I noted very private.

"Looks like a great place for nude sunbathing and for other private things too." I added.

Jan flushed a little and then nodded her head and said. "I've been known to do both."

Just then I noticed some yellow squash ripening in the sun on a nearby table. For some reason the shape excited me. I wondered if one could masturbate with a squash.

Jan must have sensed my thoughts. As I looked Jan pointed at the squash and asked.

"You ever try one?"

"To eat, yes. To screw, no. Never tried any veggie. A plastic banana is as close as I got to that but they do look inciting."

"If you want nobody can see in here. I've got a porn ready in the player. We can watch it with the sound off and do it right here. We certainly have done worse things in each other's company. OK?" With that she picked up the remote and turned on the DVD player and the TV.

I looked at Jan to see if she was serious and said. "I guess you do it out here pretty often?"

"Pretty often is the right expression. Pretty often here, pretty often over there, and pretty often someplace else. The last few weeks I've been doing it again and again all over the house. I can't seem to get enough. I can't imagine what caused that can you Barb?"

I glanced at the TV screen where a young stud was just pulling his dick out of a beautiful blonde and as his cum flew all over her tits. I pulled my dress over my head and grabbed up the nearest yellow squash and without further thought shoved the small end up into me as far as it would go.

I stood watching the action on the TV and holding the ball end of the squash in my hand began to fuck myself with it. Next to me Jan was doing the same and as she came close and put her hand on my shoulder for support.

I wasn't much help for I was beginning to come too and my knees wanted to buckle. Somehow we managed to stay on our feet as we had our first orgasms of the day. At least it was my first of the day.

"I love doing it standing up." said Jan. "But my knees are not always willing." We fell back on the sofa still holding these unusual pleasure instruments into our bodies.

After we had rested a minute I thought of a question I wanted to ask.

"Janet. Tell me the truth. Did you ever make love with another girl?"

"Honestly?" I nodded.

"I don't know exactly how you would categorize it. It was our last night ever in the dorm. My roomy, Terrie, and I were just a bit high on some wine we had sneaked in. We were also naked. Somehow we started a pillow fight."

"Next thing we got giggling so hard we couldn't continue and we fell on the bed and started tickling each other. Then we started wrestling. We rolled around and at times had our legs wrapped around each other.

Finally we were exhausted. There we were laying face to face with our thighs locked into each other crotch. We looked into each other's eyes and I just knew that were going to kiss.

I was certain too that if we kissed while in that position with our hot naked bodies together that we were going to go all the way. I couldn't bring myself either to pull away or to kiss her.

She didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"Don't stop now."

Well we got interrupted and it was dorm party time."

"And that was that?"

"Yea. The next day she went her way and I went mine and that was that."

"You sorry?"

"Sometimes, yes. Sometimes no." Then with a giggle she popped out with. "I've been saving that particular 'cherry' for you." She hesitated another minute before starting again to pound the veggie in and out of her cunt.

By then most of it was glistening from being covered by her juices. She stood up and then bent forward support herself with her hand on the coffee table. She came again. I looked at her face and she was as beautiful as only a woman in orgasm can be.

Meanwhile I was doing myself with my fingers the veggie having been put aside and forgotten. As I watched Jan come I felt my muscles tighten around my fingers and I slowed down savoring the sensation. I continued to finger fuck myself as Jan now laying on the floor continued her ministrations with the squash.

As the smaller end disappeared into her the ball end would spread her pussy as it came to a stop against her body. The fingers of her other hand were busy against her clit as she came almost continually in what many girls refer to as rolling orgasms. They are less intense but follow each other closely much like waves at the beach.

As her body reacted in a particularly spectacular fashion near the end my body reacted also and I experienced one of my better orgasms. I shook and quaked and trembled and kept saying that inane thing girls like to say at that moment. "Yes. Yes. Yes....................."

We finally settled down and I used her shower. After she fixed some fresh coffee and a snack I rested as she showered. Afterward we sat at her patio table naked and refreshed ourselves.

I picked up my dress and made ready to leave. "Not so fast there girl. I want to be rewarded for my great idea and I want it before you cover up your lovely body."

I spread my arms wide holding my dress in one hand and Jan approached me until our boobs touched and then bent her head forward. "Thank you." I said and I bent my head forward to kiss her.

Jan kept her hands at her sides and we kissed for a long time with just our mouths and our breasts touching. My nipples were hard and erect and excited by the feel of my s naked breast. Our tongues touched some but mostly the kiss was soft and somewhat wet. I was reminded of a similar kiss with Lana.

My pussy continued to tingle as I found my way home. Before I could do anything about it the kids were home and supper needed to be made ready.

Since at our next meeting I was to be the leader. I began searching my feeble brain for ideas but could think of none. Each idea seemed to be an extension of something we had done previously.

I remembered a video I now had. It had been a special hit with Lana who had passed it to Janet who had passed it to me. She had praised it so highly that I watched it as soon as I could and found it to be as advertised. So I decided that the video would be the center of attraction.

That Thursday evening we were all prompt and no one wasted time before getting naked. Then Gail said. "OK group I have an announcement. I talked Gerry out of our mountain lake cabin for Saturday night a week.

That will give us all time to get organized. I thought those who could would carpool and aim to arrive about 3:00 PM. On Sunday morning we would hit the local diner and go home from there.

It very private and on a lake where swim-wear is not necessary. Just us and our toys. Questions."

Alice popped up with a statement. "I've managed to get the company to designate some product as demos so I will bring a few new items. That will give us plenty of variety." That of course was greeted with cheers.

Jan held up her hand and was recognized. "I've got a confession and a proposal. My confession is that I told my sister Ann about our club. She would love to join us. My proposal is that we let her."

Everyone looked at everyone else. Finally one by one we nodded our heads and Ann was in. "Bring her next week." Alice said and then,

I was on.

I stood with the remote in my hand and announced that I would do myself with my fingers. Afterward I would turn on the video and that it would be entirely fingers tonight. Then without waiting I began playing with my clit.

Being the center of attention by doing such a naughty thing in front of everyone was at first intimidating. But a minute later I found myself totally turned on and captivated by being the center of attention.

I was generating pussy juice rapidly and I became so wet and slippery I knew that in just a minute it would be running down my inner thighs.

I started by touching and then working my clit. After a couple of minutes I put two fingers of my other hand deep inside of me and began to stroke myself deeply. Being the star and standing in front of everybody brought out the exhibitionist in me.

The attention and excitement got to me and I stood there with my orgasm ripping through me. Everybody was watching and applauding and I felt wonderful. I also felt shocked that I had enjoyed it so immensely.

I started the video. I announced that everyone was to join me when I called their name. I called each girl in turn. Alice, Gail, Janet, Lana and watched until each had completed their task and was finger fucking themselves. It was interesting and erotic to watch as each went about it a little differently.

When all were busy and obviously happy I found a place on a bed and resumed my own joyful activity. Meanwhile the video with the sound off was generating both raunchy remarks and genuine excitement.