Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything!!" Zero to sixty? Thought to speech! Here, on my back, naked, vulnerable, in lust. I regretted the word as soon as I blurted them. It was the first thing I thought of. I knew it was stupid and I couldn't stop myself.

"Fifty six not even a month ago." Fingers running idly over heated, goose pimpled skin felt like scalpels. You weren't even looking at me as you stared at ... whatever. It was as if you heard my inner thoughts. Your head jerked, your eyes found mine. You smiled the smile that stole my heart.

"You're naked, bound, on my ... our bed." My eyes teared. "Crying?" You slapped my breast. Stunned, I cried out. "You did say anything didn't you?" I've sold my soul to ... who? You love me, Kara. I nodded. "Say it, pet!"

"Yes miss, I did." Your soft, sweet lips pressed to mine. I whimpered.

"What did you do!!" Your voice was thick.

"I honest to god don't know, Kara." Your eyes went to slits. "Miss!" As quickly as I could! "I'm ... your pet is sorry!" Fingers slipped into the soaked delta. I moaned at your touch, my hips lifting, needy, begging. Eyes on mine, you brought your fingers to your lips and slurped noisily. My back arched at air in desperation. Kitty pled in vain.

"You're delicious, baby!" You know this. I know this. "Tell me, your miss, what you want!" My mind scurried, the magnificent computing machine working at hyper speed. I smiled, the answer at hand.

"You!" Your eyes showed confusion. "Let me drink from your fountain as your fingers just slipped through mine. Let me love you, taste you, devour you, give you my everything as often as you need." Hot gray eyes had gone to slits. Voice thick, I purred, "I want you!" Your face had gone through a maze of emotions as I spoke. The last three words opened the faucets. You kissed me as your tears fell. Lovers, kissing. Your fingers caressed your skin ... on my face.

You lifted from me and stood at the bedside. Whatever it was you had either forgotten or dismissed.

"I love that you want me, baby." You peeled off your blouse; my eyes followed your fingers as you revealed yourself to me again, for the first time. "Watch me." Like I have a choice!! "I want to feel your eyes devour me." Again? What new? "First you'll feast on me; then I'll fuck you till you ..." I'm not sure I heard the last few words. Blood screamed through my pussy just that loud. When I regained my senses, you were in your bra (red) and panties (blue). And it wasn't even July 4th! Wink! I'd seen what lay beneath hundreds of times, but my want! I was bucking, squirming, needy.

"Please, lover, please!" Pathetic, but that's how desperate I am for you. Triumphant gray eyes beamed as your hand cupped your glories.

"Sunny and Delight hear your desperate call, pet." I moaned. Bending, you rubbed the soft fabric over my nose and lips. My mouth opened, my tongue lapped, hoping to capture a passing peak, tease it, pleasure it. "Tut, tut, pet; not too much too soon." Moan!! "A good pet will get her reward when her miss ... is ... ready." Each pause came with fingers that teased Sally and Jesse's taut peaks. Gawd I love you!!

When you bent to Sally I thought it was to kiss her or lick her. Your teeth drew a sharp cry of shock and protest.

"Was that too much?" Hmm; no, not really. My reaction was more from shock! I shook my head.

"No, lover ... miss, it wasn't." God I hope I did that in time. You bent to Jesse. Oh yay ... oh GOD! I screamed.

Gray eyes found mine. "Did that hurt?" Let me think a moment. Hurt? No, not really. More stunned than anything.

"No ... miss; I think y... you surprised me more than anything!" I know what my eyes begged for. You smiled.

"So if I bit Sally's nipple again your reaction would be different?" Moment of truth – I nodded.

"Yes miss, whatever ..." Gulp! "You want ... miss." You smiled.

Gray eyes glittered. "Indeed!" The smile brightened your face, already so beautiful. "I think it's time I show you what you'll be having for dinner!" Oh my gawd!! I know I moaned.

You're so beautiful to me anyway, but as you ever so slowly peeled your clothes from my body, I watched, spellbound, lost in a haze of want. I know you spoke as you showed yourself to me but the words were lost in the fog of lust ... not to mention what followed.

You lowered my prize to my hungry mouth and wet me with you. Greedy, needy, hungry, wanting nothing more than however much you had to give, I feasted, without hesitation, on your soaked, swollen heaven. You drowned me; I smiled. You smothered me; I rejoiced. Your fingers ... oh my god! When's the next time you can pull me, hold me to you? When it came, it was all I could do to drink from all you gave me. Smiling as I write, remembering, my eyes closed for a brief moment before I typed. Your lair, me - your prey, the woman I love. We danced again, as we had so many times in the past.

My fingers pause over the keyboard. I'm sure that, as you read, you're wondering just how close I can come to giving you an accurate recounting of ... us. I'm not a writer; I'm doing the best I can. I only hope it's enough!

***

That email you sent me? My cheeks flush as I type. That was our Saturday after that Friday. I was surprised to find I woke up before you. Uh huh; and why exactly am I smiling? Mine to know, yours to find out!! Wink!

I sighed. You, on your belly, blonde everywhere, left arm ... I think it's at your forehead. Right arm is at your side. Your features are covered but not hidden by your hair. Left hand on my head, I watch. There are times when tears come as I wonder how and why. There are other moments, like now, when I'm nearly spellbound, in awe, at the beauty that you are. There are other emotions but they blur with the first two. Oh I know; there's a new one. It's you, my miss, who is helping me through a journey to who knows where – for both of us. Like last night! I shivered, remembering.

You stirred. Dammit!! I wanted to watch you a little longer. I smiled as you moved, coming awake slowly, your mind catching up to your body. I can't help myself ... I pressed my lips to the soft skin on your shoulder; you relaxed.

"Morning!" Your voice is thick, still sleepy. Love ... lust in every last molecule, I lay my body on top of yours.

"You're so beautiful to watch as you sleep." You nod as you giggle.

"Yeah, you too ... pet!" That last a reminder of our night!! A gentle nip at a barely hidden earlobe gets a shiver. "Bitch!" I snicker, still bent to your neck. "What time is it?" Who the fuck cares? I shake my head. "I have to pee. Tell me!" I lied, not wanting to lift my head from you. "You ... ugh!" You slid away from me and padded to the bathroom, giving me the finger, a smile on your lips.

On my back, fingers roam idly over your body. Fingertips tease taut nipples that miss you. Others slip through slick wetness, knowing, hoping that your return to our bed will bring whatever was left from last night to our morning. After all, dinner with the kids isn't till ... whenever. Eyes closed, I luxuriate in the wide screen playing in my mind featuring us! Let 'em watch, lover! Jenna, June, Bette, Rachel ... Bette? What on earth? How did she get into... whatever it is?

The toilet flushed, the sink ran, reminding me I had my morning visit to do. Bette? Really Lissy? What the fuck? I slipped out of bed and headed toward the bathroom. Oh my god! Quiet, surprised, I stood in the doorway and watched. Head bent, a leg up on the toilet, you were touching yourself. As best as I could tell you were inspecting ... perhaps for soreness? You weren't pleasuring yourself, though that brought a tingle. I'd ask. What's the worst that could happen? I shivered, apparently a bit too loudly. Your head turned, a yip of surprise escaping your lips.

Eyes hot with anger, you spoke in a voice coated in ice. "What the fuck are you doing spying on me?" Dear god, that's not it at all.

"Lover, I needed to use the bathroom. I heard you flush, heard you turn off the water, and figured I could meet you on your way back to bed for a quick kiss." I took a step closer. You had lowered your leg, turned, and were sitting on the edge of the sink, arms across your breasts, a look of disdain on your face. "Kara, that's all it was. Are you okay?"

Whatever it was, your eyes, your face ... it all went away. "That makes sense, baby." You scrunched your face and said, "For some off reason I'm a little sore this morning. I was kind of poking around my pleasure palace, checking to see if everything is okay." It's so cute that you call kitty that. Eyes warm with love, you kissed me. "Hurry!" I nodded.

I did. I practically ran from the bathroom to bed, and was surprised to see you sitting on the side.

"Come on, get up on the bed. We'll play." Wet! Even before I was in place, you'd begun fastening an ankle in its cuff. In minutes, all four were ready. You kissed me and whispered, "Something different today, pet." Gawd! "Last night all four were attached to straps that ran up from under the bed." Yup! You stood, took my leg in your hands, caressing it, bending to kiss it, holding it behind the knee and by my ankle. You spoke as you loved my leg. "I'm going to clip your ankles to your wrists." My heart careened wildly. You cocked your head, curious. "What's that I see in your eyes, baby?" Unconditional love. Fear. Anticipation. Lust. Kitty throbbed as blood raced. I shivered.

"Acceptance miss. I'm yours without hesitation or reservation." I think I surprised you with that.

Without another word, you did as you promised, clippings legs to wrists, leaving me exposed and shivering. After a quick, warm kiss, you turned to the dresser, rummaging, picking, then turning back to me.

In an easy, conversational tone, you said, "All sorts of fun will be yours today, pet." Eyes warm, voice chilly, you whispered, "We'll find out if your acceptance is without reservation." You bent and kissed me, your tongue invading my mouth. This is what I'd asked for. I think. Can I do it? Take it? I didn't know what 'it' was. You reached just below my ass. I heard a slight 'clink,' and you bent and attached a clamp to Jesse's nipple.

"I'll tighten them. There are thin chains on the end that I'll attach to your wrist." It was tight. You leaned over me, boobs dangling enticingly, and fastened the other. Sunny and Delight look wonderful this morning. Both chains secured to the wrist loop, you looked at me, and said, "There, that's done." I moved my eyes from your girls to yours. "Like what you see?" Not fair! "We'll see whether or not you get to feast on them." Your fingers toyed with Jesse's nipple, held prisoner by the clamp. Your breath warm on my face, lips this close to mine, eyes flashing, you said, "We'll see how that feels when I fuck you with the strappie."

Not knowing what else to say, I tried, "Miss, please don't make your pet your love slut. I'll do anything you want but I don't want ... OW!" The sharp sting of the crop on my hip stung. I hadn't seen you grab for it.

"'I'll do anything you want.' That's quite funny, pet." Your eyes roamed over me greedily. Smiling sweetly, you said, "I don't see you're in much of a position to anything BUT!" The crop made a whistling noise as it struck my tummy. I bit my lip but made no noise. "Did that hurt, Lissy?" You used my name. Why? How do I answer?

"The first time surprised me. The second stung ... miss. May I tell you if it hurts, miss?" Can I use your name?

"I don't know how much I want to do this time, baby." You were sitting next to me, fingers caressing my skin with feather light strokes. "I'm not even sure if this is how you want to play, if this is what you need. We'll talk later, after. We'll both learn as we go, okay?" I nodded.

"I'm going to see how you like the crop, pet. Some spots you may like, some not so much. The not so much category will be explored with a number of strikes." I felt the warmth in my center. "Is three better than one; five? How much is too much?" You cocked your head. "You're breathing, pet, it's sped up. Why is that?" I'm going to cum without you ever touching me, that's why.

"I don't know if I'm going to like it, but hearing you describe it has me dizzy with desire." It spread, deepened.

You listened carefully, pursed your lips in concentration, and nodded. "Should I care if you like it?" You got up, moved to the head of the bed, climbed back on, moved, lifted your leg, and straddled me. Heaven; you are bringing me heaven. I felt the flush, the glorious heat, reaching my extremities. As best as I could, I clamped and unclamped my pussy. Futile. My legs were spread too wide. I tried to arch my back and cried out as the nipple clamps were pulled.

"What are you doing?" Your tone was derisive, dismissive, a statement more than a question. You scooted back a smidge so you could better see my eyes. Both hands held my hair. "Answer me!" Cold eyes demanded.

"I'm about to cum, miss." Startled, you froze. "You telling me what you have planned with the crop has me so excited I'm ... going ... toooooo ... oh my godddddd. Oh god, Kara, oh my god!"

My eyes squeezed shut, my body shook, pain ripped through my nipples. My legs shook ... as much as they could. I felt you on me. What are you doing? You never touched me other than a couple of smacks. I've never cum like that; well, once. I never talk to myself during an orgasm. Is this intense? It sure as hell is a surprise. Well, only ... I felt your lips on mine. How did you do that? While I was talking to myself, it slid away. Something wet fell on my cheeks. What on earth; you're crying? Never mind, it'll get sorted out later. The kiss is too sweet. I relaxed, enjoying it.

I opened my eyes. Yours were open as well and red. Seeing me open mine, you broke the kiss and rested your forehead on mine. I had to ask. "Why were you crying?" You started again. "Please, lover, what is it?" Trapped in this contraption I couldn't hold you, comfort you. My orgasm already forgotten (I'm lying!!) I wanted my honey to talk to me. Hitching sobs now; you wiped your eyes and tried to smile. I smiled back at you. You reached and started to unhook me. "What are you doing?" Oh god, I sorta screamed that; I didn't mean to. You sat back on your haunches and looked at me.

"I was going to set you free." NO, no ... god no! "I want this to end." I have to tell you.

"I don't ... miss!" You stared, disbelief clearly etched on your beautiful face. "I had an orgasm because I was excited." You nodded. "I don't know what you had planned, and I ... your pet would like my miss to continue." Kitty tingled. I felt wetness pooling. "Just the thought of you continuing has me excited again." You stared. "Please, check for yourself." You smiled and reached between my legs. I felt two fingers, dipping, scooping, lingering, teasing. I groaned.

"You're not lying, baby." You smiled the brilliant smile that won, among other things, my heart. Blues sparkling, you said, "One for you; one for me." I opened my mouth, slurping, sucking your finger, the taste of me familiar, just a bit tangy, silky smooth. "You're fucking my finger with your mouth." I nodded. "Okay, pet, you win. We'll see how it goes." Kitty cheered. The furnace fired. I shivered. "What, baby?"

"I have no idea what you're going to do, I have no idea how I'll react, and I'm shivering with anticipation." God help me, every last word I said was true.

"You are the cutest thing on two wheels, do you know that?" I could only laugh. My cell phone rang; Rachel. "It's Rachel; what do I tell her?" I laughed. "Oh my god, you're so evil. Hi Rach, it's Kara. How are you honey?" As she talked, blondie had moved closer. "Uh huh, yeah, okay. The movie runs about two hours, fireworks start at dusk." Crop in her hand, she scraped the edge of it from the sole of my foot, up my calf, lightly slapping the back of my knee, running up my thigh. "If we go to AMC River East, there's a 6:30 showing that's perfect. How about we meet you two at five for dinner?" She climbed on the bed and kissed kitty. "Sounds like a plan. Say hi to June, sweetie." She dipped her tongue, lapping at the fountain. "Your Mom? Yeah, she's a little tied up at the moment." I was trying to stifle my laughter. She pushed two fingers into me as she bit my clit. "I'll be sure to let her know you called. Bye for now."

"I waited fifty six years to use that line and you wind up using it with one of my children!!" Okay, that's close to twenty words. Say it out loud. It doesn't even take ten seconds to say. We were laughing so hard it wouldn't surprise me if it took three minutes to say. When the laughter died down, I made another request.

"Miss?"

"Pet?"

"Beat me, whip me, make me write bad checks." More laughter, especially since we both worked at banks.

Snuffling, your breath catching, you tried. "I'm not too sure about the check thing, baby." More giggling ensued. Mad laughter bounced off the walls, rocketing from your tummy to mine. "I can help with the whip thing." We laughed like there was no tomorrow. You flicked the crop lightly as you laughed ... we laughed. The temperature in the furnace zoomed by ten degrees. Water boils at a little over two hundred degrees. What temperature sends a woman into ecstasy?

"What temperature does it take for a woman to have an orgasm?" I want to have one ... another, not discuss it. Idiot!

As if reading my mind, you lifted your head. "What the fuck does your mind do when it's on fire?" Hell if I know!!

"I know it's silly. It's a stupid analogy ... but work with me for a minute." An eyebrow lifted.

"A minute ... fine, then your ass is mine." I looked, you looked, I laughed, you laughed. I have NO use of my arms and legs I'll have you know. And I have to pee. No, I have no clue. I haven't had a thing to drink all morning. Okay, there was that sip of water when I dipped my hand into the sink for a sip. Get on with the story, Lissy. Indeed!

***

Dinner was a blast. The movie? Just so so. Fireworks? Hee hee. Rach and June were cute as could be, folded into each other, snuggling. So did we, not to be outdone by a couple of kids. Me with my kid and my kid with her kid. I told my kid about my silliness on the way back to her place.

Blondie mentioned on her fly by that I might want to mention Rach asking about 'a little tied up.' That was interesting, miss. Okay, Rach hugged me like I was her Mom. June hugged me like I was her honey's Mom, which was totally cool. I know; I'm so not a twenty something.

"We were doing some role playing stuff where I was told not to move regardless of ... whatever happened." Good, that should cover it!

"So Kara had you tied up and gagged and you couldn't talk?" My heart sank in a vat of ice. Kara? She smirked, hidden with a halfhearted attempt to cover her mouth. Think flaming! Think faucet wide open. Think blondie squeezing my hand, knowing full well what I was thinking.

"I wasn't gagged," I said, hoping that would be the end of it. Being my daughter, it was no surprise that she smirked.

"Right, Mom. So the rest of it was exactly like June and I figured it had been." Blondie interceded.

"My honey, your Mom, wanted to 'play.'" Air quotes included. "I love her, so I did what you would do and gave her what she wanted." Where's a sink hole when you need one? Oh my god! Rachel looked at June and blushed!!! Yup, blondie noticed, glanced at me, and, like a Spanish bullfighter (whatever they're called!), went for the kill.

If you're wondering where all of this took place, don't worry. There are enough places to hide at Navy Pier. We were having soft serve cones, sitting at a table away from most of the rest of the crowd.

123456...8