Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so the two of you play with BDSM stuff?" Perfect; take away her oxygen. It's the best way to snuff a 'fire.' Blue eyes look at brown, calculating.

Interestingly, June said, "I told Rach what the two of you were doing." My eyes flicked to my daughter, then to my lover. I wondered exactly what they shared, then thought they probably wondered the same about me ... us.

"Mom, I told June you'd probably be okay with it if she called you Lissy." She looked at her honey, who smiled. "Is it?"

Kara smiled; me too. "Sure." I looked at June. "It might creep some people out that I'm as open about my life and other things as I am. Kara asked about it." She nodded. "One thing about Rach being so much younger than my other kids is the two of us had quite a bit of time where it was just us in the house." My honey knew this was tough stuff for me and took my hand in hers. "It's not like we're girlfriends or anything. There has to be some distance; she was a teenager for most of that time. That's hard enough, without ... adding the other stuff." I think that gap was a full five seconds.

"Mom's right, honey. What feels pretty normal to me might seem pretty creepy. You know how much I stressed out about telling her about us ... me."

"It's not a problem if you want us to tone it down, ladies." I was a little surprised Kara jumped in. "I think it's awesome that the two of you can be so open about this stuff. My mother would have slit her wrists before talking to me like that." While she was talking to the kids, her eyes were on me the whole time. She's right too; her mom's not the type.

My baby said to my blonde, "Kara, given how everything has happened, Mom never really said much about you. Stuff like your family, where you're from." Kara looked at me; I shrugged.

"She's right. We've known each other for over a year, but it's just in the very recent past I told Rach about you."

Blue eyes glinted; she was up to something. "I was born a poor black child." All three of us booed. Rach threw a balled up paper napkin. "It was a line from a Steve Martin movie, I think." She offered her cone to me. "Want a taste?"

"Later." We all laughed. "I'm not bending to lick your ... cone, only to have you shove it in my face."

"Well shit, you're no fun. You'll be bending to lick something soon; maybe later if you keep this up."

June piped up, saying, "Scandalous; it's scandalous the way your Mom and her girlfriend talk in front of us."

Looking right at me, Rachel said, "I'll need years of therapy to overcome the trauma." Yeah, just about all of that was in between laughter at the silliness.

"Katy, Texas." We all stopped and stared. "What? Rachel asked about me; I was born in Katy, Texas."

"You're weird!"

"But you love me!" I laughed and kissed her. "Anyway, my parents are David and Kim. He's an accountant; she's a teacher at Katy High School. She tells me the school has about twice as many students compared to when I was there. They're divorced; both remarried. My older brother lived with my dad; I lived with my mom. I have a younger half sister I'm close to. I'm sorta close to my brother. His wife is a pain in the ass. He owns a tech company and is filthy rich." The girls were listening; I had heard it all before.

"Was it hard when they divorced?" It made sense Rach would ask that. I had wondered if the kids wondered about it.

"They divorced when I was four. I didn't understand anything except my dad didn't live with us anymore." I knew what was coming and wondered just how much she'd share. "Mom remarried, but ... things were up and down for a very long time. She's struggled off and on with ... drinking." Wow, she told 'em! I'm impressed.

"Daddy was a drunk." My daughter blushed. "I'm sorry, Mom. I don't mean to tell family secrets, but it's not like I didn't know." I was too stunned to respond right away. Did she see something I hadn't? Or had she seen what I refused to acknowledge?

"Lissy?" Three pairs of eyes were looking. Fess up girl.

Looking at my daughter I said, "Sorry honey, I'm not sure if I didn't notice or just didn't want to know." I hadn't shared. "Uh, your dad was drunk when he died. He went through a red light and got hit on his side of the car." Her face fell; June's arm circled my daughter's shoulder. Kara looked at me. I shrugged and turned my hands palm up, in a 'what else could I do' gesture. She nodded her agreement, reached, and took my hand in hers.

"Rachel, are you okay?" June looked at me and shook her head.

"I don't know, Mom. It got so I didn't want to be home." Her eyes flicked to me. "I'm sorry. That's shitty of me to say." I smiled to let her know I was okay with what she said. "I'd met this one." She smiled at June, who kissed her. "She's where I was for a good part of the last six or seven months." My god! I had no idea.

"June, did you enjoy the movie?" God bless her, blondie was trying to change the mood and the subject. June's eyes flicked to Kara as she talked, then to me. I smiled.

"It's okay, June. My blondie is running interference; she knows this is hard for me."

"Mom, it sucks, but at least he'd stopped hitting you." The earth ground to a halt. I felt dizzy, cold. They say 'out of the mouth of babes,' but she was no babe. Well, yeah she is but ...

My voice weak, I said, "What do you mean?" Kara's head turned; she stared, gray eyes shooting sparks.

Her voice cold, the words spit as quickly as an out of order ice machine, she said, "You know goddamn well what she means. You did what a mom does and kept it from her ... them." I know.

"Mom, it's okay. Jenna and I talk; I'm not sure how much she's shared with Ian, but she knew ... knows." My eyes fell; I shook my head. It felt like Kara was better prepared to deal with my ... um, my children's dad, from what she said.

"Okay people; this was supposed to be a double date. Can we keep having fun and stop with this?" June's eyes spat fire as she said what she said. I'll admit; I was impressed. My blondie tossed a paper napkin her way.

"Will that help?" I'd had enough!

"Look, tonight was supposed to be about fun. I'm not crazy about some of what's been said, but can we please try and just have ... fun?" I'd hesitated for a second as I had decided on which was the 'best' word.

"Lissy, you're awesome. I love her and this ... tonight, well ... it's only served to help me understand why." June smiled. My baby lifted her honey's hand and kissed it. A deep sense of satisfaction filled my heart. I love my children. I'm just as happy seeing Jenna and Ian and JR and Andi show their affection for each other as I am Rach and June.

Kara said, "We should go." All four of us giggled.

It was about 10:30, but it was a Saturday evening, so the Pier was still bustling. A nice night, meaning it wasn't overly hot or humid, gave us the choice to walk to the garage for our cars. It also gave us a chance to chit chat.

"Mom, did you like the movie?" Meh; it wasn't as funny as I hoped it would be.

"It was just okay. Owen Wilson just doesn't do it for me. I hate when the trailers are funnier than the actual movie. Still, I guess I'd recommend it if asked. Anybody else have a thought?"

Kara volunteered, saying, "I don't dislike Wilson quite as much as you do, baby. I laughed pretty much through the whole thing. Some of the seminar stuff was hysterical. I could never work at a place like that, let alone intern for free."

"Oh I would; imagine how good that would look on your resumé." Passion echoed in every word June spoke.

"Dinner was really good. Had the two of you been there before?" Kara's question was a tad odd, I thought.

"Friends of ours had been there and told us about it. It was close to where we were going, so it made sense to try it."

That made sense, so I added, "That's a good point. There are so many restaurants all over the city it's nice to get a recommendation and file it away for another time." We were close to our garage, so I asked Rach, "Honey, what are the two of you doing tomorrow?" She looked at June.

"Probably hang out, go to the beach, do something with friends. I don't even think we have specific plans." June shook her head in agreement. "What about the two of you?"

"We're going to a barbeque tomorrow." Oh? Did I know this? "I was invited to join some people from work at their home; Bob Rice and his wife are hosting." Oh well, at least we have something to do that might even be fun.

Kisses all around as we said goodnight. Always a Mom, I asked, "Are you two close or do you want a ride?"

"We're a block away. We'll be fine." I wondered, as I looked at the two young women, if we put off the same vibe I was getting from them – that a night of loving wasn't very far off. A Mom loves seeing her offspring so content, so happy.

I mentioned that to my honey as we buckled in for the fairly short ride home.

"That's pretty funny. I saw the same thing you did. They're cute together, Lissy." She leaned over the console. I did too. The kiss was sweet and sexy. "We're pretty cute together." Mm hmm!!

The bathroom was funny. One peed while the other cleaned her face and tended to other essentials. Then we changed places. I never let him in the bathroom with me except to shower together when things were good - a long time ago.

"Have I mentioned how much I hate humidity? I'm so used to the big air conditioner keeping us cool. I can understand how that hurricane several years ago ripped through Houston after coming on shore in Galveston; all that moist air bubbling up from the gulf."

We snuggled together, facing each other, in a twist of arms and legs. Your blues gazed into my browns, faces a full inch apart. "That's just cruel, baby. That damn storm did tons of damage."

"I know; it messed up our weather too. Thanks a lot for that, by the way." All of this said between and during kisses.

"I know. I live here, remember? Are we going to make love or are you going to bitch about what none of us can control?" You saw me grin. "Yeah great; both, it seems." I nodded and began the first of the two. Wink!

I kissed my way from your right ear to your left, licking here and there while we talked. "We've talked about living together right?" You nodded. "We date, we have meals together, we stay over at each other's place. But it's not the same as living together."

"I know, baby. What's your point?" I'll get there, blondie. I flicked a nipple.

"All will be revealed in good time. I read an article by this cute redhead online. She had eight guidelines for men getting in their woman's panties." You laughed loudly. "I know; been there, done that, so over it!! The first was to leave all the B.S. from work at work. Course, she was referring to a male, female marriage with kids." I was slowly making my way down the slope to Sunny.

"Was that a problem for the two of you?" Mm hmm.

"It's where they all started. He'd have a bad week or a bad month and fly off the handle, made worse when he drank. God, I love your nipples!! They're firm, your areolae are prominent and well defined, and they seem to love me." You sighed as I licked, lapped, nipped and loved all 360 degrees, top to bottom. "I think that about does it for Sunny." Your fingers in my hair told me Sunny didn't want me to leave. Mmkay!

"You're right. I get cranky, you get cranky, but right now everything is still sort of new. We're so glad to see each other, and usually so horny, we don't talk much about that stuff. Maybe we could try living together a week at a time, taking turns at each other's place?" That was sort of where I was headed.

"Check!" Biting Sunny's nipple was the exclamation point.

"Hey, that stuff is mine to do, not yours." I did it again.

"That brings us to number two. Each of us treating the other as equals. I'm not sure I see a problem there for either one of us." You snickered.

"I was taught to respect my elders. I have no trouble in the least treating you as my equal. A much older equal."

"I know you're teasing, mostly. And you know I'm ... I care more about our age difference than you do." I usually keep it to myself, but I worry that someone her age or younger is gonna worm her way into her heart. I had in fact moved to Delight, who loves me as much as her twin. "Hello, Delight; you do live up to your name, honey." Mad giggles.

"I'm not sure number three is much of a problem; I'm sure in the hell not having more kids, Kara."

"I've enjoyed meeting your kids, though the older two was just Memorial Day. That's quite fulfilled any desire I have to be a mother. So what was number three?" Delight was loving the attention I was giving her. You were as well, squirming the way you were.

"Lover, do you have yoga pants?"

"Uh huh."

"Wear 'em much?" I'm too fat.

"Uh uh; and you're not too fat!" Any questions about why I love her? Am so! Ms. Delight here loves me. Ms. Subtle opened her legs to let me know it was okay for me to play in her pleasure palace. All in good time, pet! "There's a look all mother's have, grimy shirts, hair in a clip of some sort, an overwhelmed look, not to mention feel. Those days are long gone for me. Anyway, when I'm having a shit day, will you kiss me and tell me my tits look great?"

I lifted my head cuz you were pounding the mattress laughing. "Your tits look exactly eighteen years and three children better than mine, bitch. There will be no laughing!" It's hard to talk when you're laughing as hard as I was. "Which brings us to number four." Sunny looked longingly at me as I kissed my way down your jiggling tummy; jiggling from laughing, not jiggling cuz you're fat!

"Number four is interesting. Put down the iPhone, stop texting and look at me when I'm talking. Not just run of the mill talking, either. Talking..."

"Talking when we're naked in bed?" I bit your hip. "OW! I know what she means. Did he do that on his whatever?"

"No, he wasn't real interested in tech stuff. But the listening part wasn't his thing. He tuned me out when he had a drink in his hand, was watching sports, or some other excuse not to be engaged with me."

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't guarantee that I won't be an inconsiderate jerk now and then, but will you tell me I am?"

"The time for talking has ended, dearest." I gave kitty a kiss, stuck a finger inside you and said, "What might we have here? Oh look! There's a card and it says, 'Admit one to the pleasure palace!'" I looked over your belly. You were completely flummoxed, stunned. "What, lover?"

"Admit one to the pleasure palace? Really?"

"Why thank you, blondie. I do believe I will!!" We'll get to the others later!!

It's sinful how easy we are together! Sick good ... that's us. Comfortable intimacy. Your body excites me. You purred as my eyelashes kissed the soft skin on the inside of your thighs, alternating with lips that fish mouthed you. My tongue may have darted now and then, only cuz you hate it so. NOT! I know you want more, but I'm not ready to take you there yet.

It changes so subtly that only a lover would know. Hips are the 'early warning system'. I smile inside as my fingers trace lightly here and there. You moan, begging. Fingers slip into my hair, insistent, tugging. It builds. The best thing about us is ... there are moments of want and moments of need. Slow, languid, sweet ... for now. You grind in small circles. Gorgeous! Two fingers press into your heat. You arch gloriously, call my name, and beg me to finish you.

The change comes. It always does. Sometimes with gale force winds, sometimes without ... oh god!! Gears shift; game on! Earlier was want; now you need! I peek; your eyes are shut – my fingers have stoked your furnace a notch or two. The engine of desire racing now, throttle wide open, I love you. Fingers tighten again. God yes!! My mouth devours you, loving you gently, insistently, tugging, teasing with my teeth, loving you as you pulse around me. Your legs are on my back, heels pressing. I feel them tremble with effort, tighten as you edge closer.

Gusting tail winds drive you to the finish. Grunts, from deep in your throat, thick, low, let me know you're close. I took my time with you early on, talking, teasing, doing the little things you love that left you frantic till it was time for more. You twitch - once, twice, throw your head back, cry out, and it takes you. Swept away in a tsunami of you, I ride out your bliss. I never tire of tasting you, pleasing you, giving to you. It's so frantic, so fabulous, I don't realize you've stopped until you shiver. Spent, limp, panting, you lay in a heap of beautiful under me. Fingers soothe as they caress damp skin. I don't realize you were asleep until I hear a tiny snore.

I smile, blissfully happy that I've given you what you need tonight. I give to you eagerly, knowing you'll do the same. I love that about us. I had affairs with women when Dylan was alive, some short, some not. While they were satisfying physically, I'm content and satisfied emotionally as well with you. Yeah there's the age thing but that's more in my head than yours. Dammit, I meant to ask if you'd lived with someone before. Actually, I thought it was on the tip of your tongue earlier. You must have, right? I had no idea how I was going to gather myself to get some sleep, though there are worse places to fall asleep than between the legs of your honey.

"Would you please come up here?" Oh, you're some sort of awake!! I crawled to find your sleepy blues and outstretched arms. "I'm so sorry, baby. I fell asleep. You did me so good I conked out!" My eyes filled. You're just so adorable.

"I love you; it's what you do when you do." You giggled.

"You're retarded, which is one of the things about us that, while it's a footnote, is part of why we get along so well." I'm not sure I'm retarded exactly, but I get the point. It's not like us, but we were kissing the whole time. Wink!

"I was actually getting comfy with my head on your thigh." More giggling; more kissing. "In about another ten hours or so I'd have fallen asleep ... after round two." Uh oh, I think round two is just beginning. You're a little shit, yet you flipped me to my back like I was a feather ... which I am so not!!

Leaning over me, wide awake gray eyes gleaming, you said, "You went to your back like a feather!" Damn her; she has to stop that. I have maybe another ... never mind. The urgency in your lips burned mine. It may have been the rather electric combination between your hips and lips that sent a charge from one to the other and back again. Can I get back to you on that? I believe I'm about to be made love to, feverishly!

Bending, you bit Sally's nipple. "I believe someone bit my nips earlier." Rut roh! Lifting, after a kiss, you said, "I think your Sunday morning just got very interesting." HELP!

She tore me up like a hurricane. (I'll have you know I wanted to write 'rocked me like a hurricane' and didn't. Think Scorpions. Hold your applause.)

Whatever a second wind is she had it – in spades, and then some. It stretches plausibility to say that after more than a year there was skin that wasn't known – for either of us. That said, I did mention that 'every time is a little bit new' didn't I? So let me lay back and enjoy. I'll be back later!!

Blondie insists I tell you how she loved me. She was rather proud of just how she wrecked me ... that night! I'll write it as if it was happening.

Your eyes were still a bit hazy, locked on mine. Words? Optional at best. You sensed I was desperate for your touch and were eager to give it to me. You smiled, climbed to your knees, pushed between my legs and kissed me softly. I had goose bumps; your arms were around my waist, pulling me to you. I moaned against your lips; you deepened the kiss. Our tongues slow danced.

123456...8