Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit that I was a bit frantic to cum after earlier. I was pretty sure I saw a look of unbridled desire in your eyes and couldn't help but wonder what you saw in mine! I tried to speak but the words didn't come. Instead, I held your gaze while your hands slid to my breasts, squeezing hard. The next few seconds were a battle. I wanted you to hurry; you wanted to take your damn sweet time with me like I had with you.

You begin with my neck... tongue, lips, teeth... my pulse quickens. Your lips on mine, we moan together as your fingers float over my tummy; my hips press to your hand. Your nails lightly scratch bottom to top, then circle but don't touch my clit. Fingers tease along the edge of kitty but don't go inside. I whimper. Bending your fingers, you press your knuckles to my folds. My god I'm so wet, lover. Harder, faster... your fingers apply more pressure. My body pleads for relief... twisting, turning, lifting. I know just a few well placed touches will send me over.

You're a puppeteer. Your mouth controls my arms, which alternate between flailing aimlessly and holding you close. Your fingers manipulate my legs, which tense, quiver, shake and press in desperation to the mattress. Tearing your mouth from mine I moan, "Please lover, stop teasing." My voice is ragged. You lower your mouth to my neck. You're not playing fair... you know how much it turns me on. I'm paralyzed by your assault. You know just what to do. You bite my shoulder; I cry out. I want to take back control but it feels too good. Panting, dizzy, I make my decision. In an act of surrender, I whisper, "Whatever you want, lover."

I can't imagine what I look like, hair probably a mess, a look of desperation in my eyes.

"Spread your legs wide for me, baby."

The surprising command comes out of nowhere. I did, and felt you rub your breast along my aching pussy. My voice a growl, I say, "Fuck yes, Kara." I feel my juices flow yet again (or is it still) and wonder if they've coated your nipple. You hold your other breast and go straight for my clit. My eyes are shut, my head lolling side to side. I feel your breast rub up and down the length of my sex. It's so wanton, so sexy, and all I can do is buck wildly with my hips.

I'm wild with need, frantic for release. Finally, you dive into my sopping center. No waiting. I explode; bolts of light and heat savage me with a most glorious pleasure. Grabbing my hips allows you to stay with me. You're tight against my center, giving me everything you have. You take turns lapping with your tongue and sucking my throbbing clit into your mouth. I tried to hold in my scream of delight. When you slam three fingers into me and devour my clit I'm done. What started out as a low hum builds until it erupts from me. "Yes lover YES!!" As my scream fills the air, my body convulsed as another orgasm engulfed me. I think you almost lost your grip as I thrashed.

Eventually, when it slipped away, my hips slowed, my legs fell, and I lay exhausted, limp and motionless except for my breathing, which comes in shallow gasps. My eyes are shut; I'm trembling, aftershocks rippling through me. Minutes go by; the ceiling fan brings the gift of cool air to heated skin... chilly but refreshing. I feel your hands caress me. You nuzzle against me; I still can't move. Finally, you lift from between my legs. When I find them, I look into the warmest blue eyes I've ever seen. You smile at my desolation. All I know is I'm wrecked, grateful and need sleep. Your kiss is soft and sweet. Almost in sync, we reach and grab whatever we can and pull it over us, and snuggle. Your body covers mine; arms and legs instinctively snake around each other.

In a low, soft voice you say, "Just think, that was only the first four ways." I snorted. You're a goof. That's the last thing I remember until I woke up in your arms the next morning.

** June 20th **

Bette and I spent some time talking about my fears about the age thing. She never chides me, never suggests I'm foolish or worrying too much. And I know I am. I don't let it pollute what we have; I treasure it, and her, too much. All done!

Bette laughed at some of the goofy things we did on our double date saying, among other things, "It's just wonderful that you're so open with your daughter. You were very right to bring up the notion that you're not buddy-buddy with her. I've never gotten that sense about the two of you."

I mentioned something that had floated around in my crazy ole noggin. "Children, as they get older, are like butterflies – you can chase them with nets and may catch them, but you'll never really capture them." Bette smiled broadly at that.

"That's very well said, Lissy! I'll remember that!!" Do you have children, Bette? Are you more like me than I know? "Can you tell me what that sentence means to you? Why it came to you the way it did when it did?" She stumped me a little with that one.

"I think about this a lot, I guess, but what brought it to the fore was Memorial Day. You're a child's everything for the early part of their life. School begins to diminish that, though they 'have to' come home every day." We both smiled. "Anyway, your influence on them diminishes with age. Going away to college is a major rending of the umbilical cord. I went away, but I had to pay for a portion of my tuition. I made damn sure all three had the choice to go away. Rachel made the decision to stay in Chicago, but I urged her to live in a dorm and not come home too much."

"How did she react to that?" I laughed.

"She hated me." We both laughed. "I leaned on Dylan to be vocal in his support of me." I shrugged. "Son of a bitch gave me what was at best tepid support. Naturally, once acclimated, she hardly ever came home. I was fine with that. I was working; it wasn't hard for me to arrange dinners after work. She loved getting a free, non cafeteria meal. Anyway, the butterflies." That got a smile. "I'm officially an empty nester with a part time live at home kid." I was afraid this might happen. My eyes watered and my throat kinda closed. Take a deep breath, Lissy! "It's the best way for my kids, but sometimes what's best for them isn't exactly the easiest for their Mom." I couldn't help it. Tears came; not in rivers, but they came. "I'm pretty sure just about every mother goes through this but they're mine and I miss that early part where I was their everything." I dabbed at my eyes, smiled, and said, "Okay, I'm done now!" Bette laughed.

"Are you now?" Her voice warm, she said, "They're lucky to have you as their mom, Lissy. Being gay doesn't begin to describe or define you. Being a mom, while it's not your everything, is much more of who you are and what you're about. Without slighting Kara, who you're in a relationship with isn't as central to you as your kids."

"I wanted the guy who took the air out of the room all those years ago to be that. He wasn't, and now he's dead." Soft eyes looked at me. I blurted it out before I could stop myself. "I quit on him." Good god, where in the hell did that come from? Bette looked as startled as I felt. "I said it so it must be true." An eyebrow lifted. "Ya got me, girlfriend." She laughed. "Yeah, sorry about that. A colloquialism isn't exactly appropriate here."

"It's not?"

"Is it?" Deep huh!

"It's your session remember? I'm just along for the ride. You do the work, I make sure things run smoothly and ask questions to help you stay on track, get the most out of your time. I'm not your girlfriend, but it's a commonly used phrase. I'm hardly offended." Girlfriend ... hmm, I wonder what it would be like to be your girlfriend, Bette. "You're deep in thought, Lissy." I panicked! God almighty, I can't tell her that! It's totally not appropriate.

"Um, I had a thought flash through my mind that ..." Shut the fuck up! Do NOT do this! "Never mind, Bette. Let me keep that to myself. Please." I need a drink! Or a hammer. Or a lock and key for my mouth. Can I embarrass myself any more? Jesus H!!

"Well, we're out of time today anyway." Talk about being saved by the bell!! "You'll have a week to decide if you want to bring it up again." Think Davey Jones locker. That ain't seeing the light of day, let alone comin' outta my mouth.

I was nearly catatonic as I walked. I was supposed to meet Kara for dinner. Astonished and shamed by what I'd thought, I wondered how evident the guilt would be on my face. Blondie can see right through me. For god's sake, she completes sentences, let alone says what I'm thinking. To top that, the first thing she asks is how the session went. I'll blush, she'll want to know more, and I'll pass out from embarrassment. Unlike Saturday morning; oh my gawd, Saturday morning!! I laughed out loud as I walked, drawing a couple of smiles as well as stares. Oh people, you should know the pleasure of the building shaker that I had without ever being touched. This cougar blew the top off the orgasm meter. And that's hardly a knock on blondie, who was right there with me. There are some things better left unsaid in a relationship, especially when you take into account the rockin' good Sunday we had. I laughed again. Yeah, the Sunday after that Saturday night we had. I floated to the restaurant, having completely forgotten about ole Bette.

A brilliant smile, her voice warm, Kara kissed me and said, "You look like you just came; are you still pacified?"

My kiss was equally warm. "Mm hmm!"

"Me too, baby." She blinked, thought, and said, "Maybe that's it. You walked right?" I nodded. "And you came while you walked." It was half question, half statement and one hundred percent wrong. And I'm one hundred percent certain I'm not gonna tell her why I was smiling. Or not!

"I was thinking about our Saturday morning, lover." You smiled, the blues going gray in an instant. I shivered. "I think I called it a building shaker." You laughed, loudly. "There was another thought about destroying the orgasm meter."

"Dear god, woman, you did that to me this weekend too." Your voice was low and thick as sludge. My panties were already soaked from the pacifier, let alone my thoughts of the weekend. When her voice gets like that, she could read the phone book and I'd blow up into a billion pieces. "You look like you could cum again." See what I mean about her?

"It's your voice; it runs through me like ... oh hell I don't know." Insane giggling followed.

"How was your session?" Goddammit, I knew she'd do that at some point along the way. We'd finished dinner and were walking to your condo. Maybe not being at a table, having you stare at me from a foot or two away would make the difference. "You're blushing, Lissy. What's that about?" Taxi! You love her; don't be such a wuss.

"We were talking about something and I made a comment like 'You got it girlfriend.' I felt silly and apologized. Bette told me she wasn't offended, then said something about not being my girlfriend." You were laughing by now, which kind of pissed me off. "What's so goddamn funny?" Make that laughing like crazy.

"You're embarrassed about thinking of Bette as your girlfriend aren't you?" I hate her! "You are just adorable Lissy Stone!" You set my lips on fire with your kiss. Okay, well not so much about that hate thing. Right on the street, in the heart of the second biggest city, we kissed, your hands roaming. I pulled you tight, mostly to keep your hands off me. Yeah right! You grabbed my ass with both hands, pulling me a good half an inch closer.

"We're in the Loop, on the sidewalk." You nodded. "Can we just walk please?" You nodded. We didn't move. Fine! I moved my hands to your blouse, unbuttoning the top button. Still kissing, you snorted, laughing. You did the same to me. I unbuttoned another button. You pulled my blouse out of my skirt! I needed to nip this in the bud! I pulled away from you, took your hand, blushing furiously, and we walked. Well, I walked. You stood your ground.

"Button the buttons on my blouse, pet." I did. "Unbutton two on yours." I paled. "That was not a request." I did. You started walking as I did. "Leave the blouse out of your skirt." You took my hand and we walked. "I was tempted to tap your pacifier when we were kissing, Lissy." I moaned. I had almost cum when I walked to meet my honey. There was an odd look on your face when you stopped and turned. "You want me to?" I was torn. I didn't like the look on your face. You stepped in, kissed me, and tapped the plastic three times, quickly.

You know cartoons where something runs into a wall and crumbles into all kinds of nothing? The hand that tapped the plastic went to my butt. The other hand held my back. I shivered as we kissed. You bit my tongue; I whimpered. I have no idea if there's a master plan that's being played out, orchestrated by my blonde. I just know that ... shut up Lissy.

We watched a movie that night - 'The Color of Money.' I have a mad girl crush on Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio. Do NOT try typing that drunk! I'm not, by the way. I have something of a 'thing' for Helen Shaver based on her role in 'Desert Hearts.' And the late and dearly departed Paul Newman, while a dude, has always been easy on the eyes. And as Forrest would say, "That's all I have to say about that." During a commercial, beautiful went to the kitchen to refill our glasses while I went potty. You were on the couch when I came back and once again lay your head on my lap.

"Where did you get those glasses? I saw one at your house." I nodded.

"I bought 'em at a dollar store. They hold thirty two ounces, which is good for lazy summer nights on the patio or watching TV with a cute blonde." She turned and smiled at me, then stuck a potato chip in her mouth. "Why do we eat those one at a time while men eat them by the handful?"

"We have a uterus and they don't, meaning we're much smarter. Want one, by the way?" I shook my head.

"That's really never been questioned, at least by sensible men – defined as one who wants to get laid tonight. And no thank you about the chips. I guess I didn't tell you I'm a potato chip whore." I got a 'WTF' look; blondie quickly sat up and stared at me. "It's hurtful to confess but it's true."

"Did I really hear that correctly; potato chip whore?" I nodded. She giggled. "I think this needs additional explanation." This has potential! We were both giggling.

"It's not a recognized condition yet but I can not stop eating the goddamn things. I'll down an entire bag in a sitting. For instance, I'll eat the whole thing before halftime during football season. Or, on certain occasions, I've been known to use them as comfort food. There was a time when I got an A- on a ..." Blondie shook her head and laid it on my lap again.

"Just stop with the bullshit." I feigned mortal injury. "And stop with the injured look too." I pouted. "That too!" Bitch took a potato chip out of the bag, licked it and moaned, her eyes closing and shoulders rolling side to side. And she tells me that she loves me!!

"It's the same with Twizzlers." (How can this damn spell check NOT know what Twizzlers are?? I'm outraged!) She stopped and looked. "Uh huh, if I bought a bag, I could do half a bag in a two hour movie." Her head nodded slowly.

"This I so can relate to!" Thank god there's another one. "Satan himself created those damn things." Another chip, more licking, and even more obscene moans poured from the mouth I love to molest. "Care for one, pet?" Evil incarnate!

"Yes please, miss."

She sat up again and turned so that she was sitting next to me. She took another chip out of the bag, waved it under my nose, and said, "Earn it." What on earth?

"What do I have to do?" Blue eyes gleamed with glee and malice ... I think.

"Undress me." Shit, I'd do that without chips. I did. She rubbed a damn chip all over Sunny then popped it in her mouth. Made a long process out 'hunting' for another and did the same on Delight. I have a feeling I know what was next. She rubbed the next one over her right foot and between her toes. Oh ick! Well maybe not; I had a feeling I'd find out soon. The next chip was for her left foot. Okay, now I know where the next one is going.

"This lovely potato chip is going to kiss kitty. Are you jealous, pet?" Pathetic! Better to learn now that the woman I love would stoop to such depths. Better to just play along.

"Yes miss. How may I earn a potato chip, miss?"

"How do you think a potato chip slut should ask that question, pet?" The goddamn things are capable of warping your brain. I know this!!

"How may a potato chip whore earn her reward, miss?" Bitch actually patted my head and, to tease me, kissed me ... with a mouth full of chips. She tried to give some to me by pushing her tongue in my mouth. I'm a whore; I opened my mouth. She giggled; me too. I love the way she tastes, chips or not.

"Start with my feet! Kiss them, lick them, love them well." Next time I'll keep my mouth shut. I got to my knees, took her foot in my hand, and began.

Later, we lay in bed, the fan cooling us, kissing, smoothing wet strays from each other's face. You'll probably not be too shocked to know the potato chip affair led to lovemaking. We were sweet and tender with each other tonight; we're always good together. Wink.

"Do you remember when we met?" Silly blonde.

"Of course I do; it was a LinkedIn women in banking networking thing. I dragged Dylan with me. He was not happy until I told him I'd pay for drinks. Anyway, why do you bring it up?"

"Do you remember what I said to you?" Vaguely; it was something silly about pets. "'Do you have pets?' You looked at me like I was one of those wacko animal lovers or something."

"Yeah, that was it. I knew it was something about pets? You hadn't even introduced yourself yet. That tickles."

"Good; I knew you were with who I now know to be Dylan. I thought you were cute. I followed up with 'Why bother with puppies when you can have a kitty.'" I remember wanting to crawl under a table.

"Okay, let's remember. I was with my husband at a professional networking event. I was being hit on by a woman I didn't know, who, it turns out, is a lesbian. You asked an off-the-wall question out of nowhere. That about sum it up?"

You'd begun to position yourself, head on your hand, looking at me. I'm always amazed how pretty your eyes are, how full of life they are. "Snarky but yeah, that's about it. I thought you were cute. I introduced myself ..."

"Finally." You laughed and kissed me.

"Yeah okay – finally. You introduced me to Dylan, who was positively disinterested." That pretty much sums it up. "We exchanged business cards. I called you the next day." I was blushing. It was embarrassing.

"You asked me out on a date."

"I asked you to go to lunch ya goof. Remember where?"

"Course I do – Berghoff's."

"Right, The Berghoff." Shit, I always get that wrong. "You acted like I had a hotel room waiting for us after lunch."

"The way your eyes were eating me up I thought you did." Oh my god, she's doing it again with those eyes.

The weather that was so gorgeous earlier? Not so much now!! It was raining 'end of the world' hard! Mama Nature was putting on quite a show! Which gave me an idea.

"Come on you; let's go take advantage of this rain to have some more fun!" I grabbed your hand and tugged.

"Where are we going?" I hurried us out of the bedroom, through the living room, and to our destination.

"YOU ARE SO NOT!"

I so am! I giggled.

"It's just water, lover. We're already naked. We can sit on the chairs and watch the lightning and thunder ... and more." We were outside now, already being soaked in the downpour. I pulled you close, kissed you, and murmured, "We won't have to shower after we... umm."

123456...8