Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did – um, that is!!

***

I called you Friday night. "Are you having a delicious Friday, baby?" I was pacified as instructed. I smiled.

"We need to go on a date this weekend, Kara. Since it's my idea I'll let you decide where and when. I'll come pick you up; this time's on me. Next can be yours; I'll pick the time and place." I had my fingers crossed, though I was pretty sure you wouldn't complain. Am I hearing sniffles? Sheesh, your voice led me to think so.

"I love you." I know. "It's a great idea. I'll think of something. Do you care where and what we do?" Uh, no!

"I'm gonna be with you... that's all that matters." After a short pause, you asked, "Did the two of you do this stuff?" Yeah; that's part of my why. We had, now and then. I know – there were kids and such. But I had read an article on Yahoo that said something like thirty percent of married couples had some sort of routine that included time together.

"I've read some things that say that couples don't spend enough quality time just on them. It mentioned that an amazing percentage of those who do say they're happy." Deep breath, Lissy. "I want us to be part of them, Kara."

I knew you were crying which, honest to god, wasn't my intent. I love how we are. I just wanted a smidge more, and I thought this could be part of that 'more.'

"I do too, baby. What do you want me to wear?" You caught me off guard with that.

"Nothing?" You laughed.

"You may be lots older than me, Lissy, but you have a young spirit. I didn't know it that night when we met but I do now." Your voice got quiet. "And I love you!" There was a little 'oomph' behind your 'love.' Yay me!

"So you pick the time, place and we dress the way we choose. What about after dinner?"

"Do you want me to pick something to do afterwards?" I had only thought of all this nonsense just before I called.

"It can be a bunch of something or a whole lot of nothing as far as I'm concerned. We'll figure it out as we go."

"You're amazing; do you know that?" No! I was blushing though.

"We're terrific and I'll do about any and every to make sure we continue to be, lover!" Said with feeling!

"So this is tomorrow, right?" Blonde!

"Yup!" Oh god; I just had the funniest thought!!

"Can I come to the house and make mad and passionate?" Kitty wept. I was smiling... and panting.

"No; and no touching tonight for either of us." I heard your moan and smiled. "Let's make tomorrow something special even though it's not." Did that even make sense?

"Are you as wet as I am right now?" Gawd yes!! "I'm shivering so you know." Yay me! I had a 'sympathy' shiver.

"Hearing you say that made me shiver. And no, I'm not lying!!" I wasn't either.

"No touching huh? And I thought you were the pet in this relationship." Hee hee.

"I know you did, pet." I am so dead! A more than ominous silence followed.

You voice soft and measured, you said, "I'll have to cook up a little something for you, dearest." I gulped!

"Yes, miss; thank you, miss." Will that work?

"Nice try, but that won't work?" How does she DO that? "And if you're wondering how I know what you're thinking, don't bother." I pulled the phone away from my ear and stared at it – again. "I know you, Lissy, inside and out." I was squirming in bed. My skin was hot, my nipples ... I can't touch. I was going to have to change the sheets in the morning. "Why are you so quiet? You're not touching yourself are you?" Ha!

"My edict was for you, not me." She's gonna kill me. Another 'ominous' quiet; my heart pounded ... loudly.

"Hi Mom, we're home." Oh fuck! I hurried to the chair and pulled on my robe.

"I have to go, lover. Rach and June are here." Your laugh was loud and long.

"Just in the nick of time, too. Stopped you from breaking your rule, didn't they?" I'm blushing and totally not telling.

"I love you, ya brat." More laughing. "I'm smiling, but you probably knew that."

"Good; tell the girls I said hi. Talk to ya tomorrow, baby!"

I was at the top of the stairway, the girls were halfway up. Both in summer gear – one in a blue top, one in a green top, both in denim, geometric-patterned short shorts!! Oh to be young! It was 9:30; they both had sunglasses on. New chic? I don't even know what old chic was. Both kissed me at the same time. I gave them both hugs and kisses.

"Did I know you were coming home, young lady?" My blonde ... um, my daughter laughed. Rich, loud, her head thrown back. June smiled shyly at me.

"You owe me a dollar, lover." Good god, maybe I am that predictable. "I had to work today." Oh geez, that's right. "June came and picked me up. We had dinner and came here. Thought we'd spend the night, make breakfast, and head back to the city in the morning." Hello?

"And what about spending time with your Mother? Is that anywhere on the play sheet?" June laughed.

"We're even, blondie." I give up! "She didn't believe me when I told her you'd ask about that." Their body language and the looks that passed between them told me they weren't likely to talk very long. We'd see about that.

"Girls, come into my bedroom." They followed me as I talked. "I'm going on a date with Kara tomorrow night and I want to surprise her with how I'm dressed."

"And you want us to help pick out your clothes?" Rach was right about June; sharp as a tack. Rach stared at me, stared at her honey.

"Really Mom? Surprise her how?"

"I had it in my mind to wear something sleek, sexy. It's dinner and then ... hmm, we never really talked about after. Dancing I guess; more." I feel foolish, out of touch. We had dated of course, but really early on it was more figuring out ways to meet without attracting attention. It's one of the pitfalls of having a lover while married. Yeah, I wasn't so sure that was a good thing to have shared with Rachel.

"You want us to help you do sleek and sexy, Mom?" June emphasized 'Mom,' but she smiled, letting me know she was teasing me.

"Do fifty six year old women wear sleek and sexy?"

"Rachel Marie!"

"It's okay, Juney wooney." The both laughed. "She's being a brat. She comes by it honestly." June was already up and in my closet. My insecurities pushed me to my feet to see if I could help.

I was met by a very shocked June, who said, "Do you actually own this?" Oh god, I'd only worn it once. Dylan had attacked me that night. The black leather skirt was a mini, just what I was looking for. We scoured the forest for something to go with it. I need a new wardrobe for this me. June laughed and pulled a blouse off the rack. I paled. I can't wear that in public.

Rachel screeched. "June, she's my Mother!!" We both looked at her. "Well, I'm just sayin'!" June looked at me, mirth in her eyes.

"You gonna try this on?" Uh, I have a robe over my nakedness.

I took it from her and said, "I'll get a bra and change in the bathroom."

"You can't wear a bra with that blouse." I knew that! But I'm not about to show these children my boobs.

Miss piss and vinegar said, "We're all girls, we all have breasts. Your daughter has seen yours; she's seen mine. What's all the fuss about?" Crimson; I was positive I was head-to-toe crimson. Blondie figured it out.

"Mom's not wearing anything under the robe, June. She's not worried about putting the blouse on." I was in the middle of regretting asking them to help, though I was pretty certain I never would have picked that combination to wear.

Mustering the remnants of my dignity, I took the blouse and skirt and said, "I'll be right back." As I walked past my daughter, whose eyes showed amusement, I said, "You need to keep quiet." She giggled. I debated about panties and decided to skip it. I might be commando but I had no intention of 'showing off' my charms. Tonight.

I wiggled into the skirt and zipped it. I looked in the mirror. Damn, it still fits, and looks pretty hot. I turned one hip to the mirror then the other. Yes of course I turned around and looked over my shoulder at my butt. All righty then! Let's figure out the other part of this puzzle.

I remember who I wore it for. I remember buying it. The young clerk's look said, 'You? This? Really?' I used the Teri Hatcher line from 'Seinfeld' – 'They're real and they're fabulous.' She gawked. I flounced ... out of the store. Marissa Allyn was her name. When I met her, she hadn't turned fifty yet and looked forty. An inch taller than me, she kept her loose brown curls long. A model when she was younger, she'd kept her figure. Legs for miles, gorgeous skin, big brown eyes – the woman was to die for. I was determined to take her; she bedded me. I wanted a relationship; she was single, gay, and career oriented. When work called, she was gone. As in, one airline merged with another. Her home base changed. End of story. I cried for weeks; naturally, Dylan wanted to know who 'he' was.

All of that took place as I pulled the blouse over my head and tied the string on my neck. Backless, the silk gathered high on my butt, falling just over my mounds. The deep scoop gave wandering eyes access to Sally and Jesse, though they could also be seen from the side. I am middle aged, but I could wear the damn thing and look better than good, if I do say!

"Darlings, there will be no bra for you tomorrow night!" They perked right up! "Let's go hear from the peanut gallery."

The gallery was sitting cross legged on my bed. Jaws dropped, eyes widened. Rachel's hand went to her mouth. June broke out in a huge grin that threatened to burst off her face. I was thrilled with their response, and of course I blushed. I turned slowly to shrieks. I giggled. I'm gonna say they like it.

"Please excuse me for saying it this way, Lissy, but you look very MILF-ish." My daughter glared at her honey and slugged her shoulder. "What? Your Mom is stunning in her outfit." Turning back to me, she said, "Some sheer black thigh highs, a red thong, and you'll have every man AND woman ogling you." She laughed. "Kara is gonna be pissed." Oh I know! Rach was still glaring; I waited.

"Mom, who are you trying to impress? Kara already has the hots for you. June, help! It's my Mom! She looks so good."

"What, am I not allowed to look sexy?" June's head turned to her blonde. I went to my dresser, got a pair of panties, and pulled them on. Why not right? I was already blushing.

"No, of course you are. I just ... I've never seen you dressed like this." I didn't dress like this anymore when you came along, sweetie. Not gonna tell her that, though. "Did you ... oh, never mind."

"No, you will not 'never mind.' Talk to your Mom." She made it better by giving my little girl a kiss.

I don't want to leave her on the edge of a cliff. "I bought the top for someone I wanted to impress ... seduce, to be more honest. I did wear the skirt once with your Dad. He ... he liked it." She smiled. Good. I don't want her thinking I didn't love him. I did once.

The two of them looked at each other and I knew what was coming next.

"Mom, I'm pretty tired from work." Tired huh? They won't get to sleep for hours. "If it's okay, we're gonna head to bed." I laughed – inside. Not ' gonna get some sleep,' but 'gonna head to bed.' Oh well, if Kara was here, we'd be doing what they're gonna do. Yup, all that was as they both kissed and hugged me. I did the same.

"Lissy, I apologize if I was being too forward. It was meant as a compliment." I smiled.

"No apologies necessary. I know it was, and I was not so secretly thrilled both of you like the outfit."

"The woman wearing the outfit is pretty awesome, Mom." She kissed me again, giving my neck a thorough squeeze. They bounded off, hand in hand.

I fell backwards on the bed and lay there. I heard giggling from the next room. With a sigh, I got up, closed and locked the door, and leaned against it. I put my right arm in the air, made a fist, and brought it down – you know the gesture! I have to buy the stockings June mentioned. There will be NO thong for this MILF! I'd figure out what shoes to wear, though I was pretty sure no one would be looking at them. I giggled. I pushed the zipper down, wiggled out of the skirt, taking the panties with it. Once past my hips, it floated to the floor. After undoing the strips around my neck, I pulled the blouse over my head. Naked again, and proud of the way they both had ogled me.

***

I woke up slowly Saturday morning. I stretched languidly, gloriously, making delicious grunty noises as I shivered and raised my arms far above my head. The scent of me lingered from last night. After dropping the clothes on the bench in front of bed, I had crawled in, still smiling. I knew what I'd said. I also knew what I needed.

I needed down and dirty, hot and hard. My legs were spread, my fingers buried in my sex. I groaned in delight when my fingers found clitty, who had long ago risen from her hiding place. I knew from the way I was moving, from the way I tingled, and from the moans that crept from deep in my throat that it would be a spectacular explosion when it happened. And I wanted it to happen NOW! My mouth hung open as I gasped. Fingers deep in the heated, silky depths, I hurried, wasting no time, wanting ... oh dear god!! My pearl throbbed as I tore at it. The fire was gloriously hot. It rolled slowly in waves, spreading thickly, consuming me. I quaked, helpless now as the storm approached. The cry was sharp and short; short because my throat closed when it blew up deep inside me. Rockets of bliss screamed, explosions of bright reds, blues, and more behind my eyes. I lost track of what my body was doing, no control, clueless.

I lay in bed and remembered. Kitty and Ms. P smiled with me. Sally and Jesse let me know they thought it was just dandy. There's that place deep in my body that speaks to me when I've been well pleasured. It hummed contentedly. Lover, I hope you like my surprise tonight. I know you'll do the most amazing things to me when it's over. I sighed, happy to be in love, eager to begin my day, cuz the sooner my day finishes, the sooner my night begins! That thought kept me warm in the shower.

The first text was already on my phone. It was sent at 7:30.

Morning sweetheart. Tossing and turning last night thinking of you. How are things baby? Hope you were able to get some sleep... I love you. Soft morning kisses!

I smiled when I read it and tingled in the shower. No, I did not touch! I'd wait.

I sent my reply before heading downstairs about 8:30.

Morning - drinking coffee. Yummy!!! Love soft morning kisses!!! xxoo

I wore panties, a robe, and a smile on my face when I opened my bedroom door. The smell of bacon and coffee greeted me. Ah, to have adult children home, up early, making breakfast. Yay me!

Joyful voices and big smiles greeted me. Hugs and kisses all around. I poured coffee as the energy twins made me a plate, jabbering away at dizzying speed.

Waffles, drowned in butter and syrup, and bacon, lots of bacon. Rach knows about me and bacon! And coffee!! Totally decadent, it must not be done too often. If you're going to overindulge at my age, might as well just staple the suckers to your hips.

Another text: On my way to get the emissions and inspection done. Oh joy! xoxo

Another reply: Fingers crossed for you! xxoo

Two young women sat, joined ... no Lissy, don't go there! Hand in hand, soft eyes, body language screaming 'lovers who had loved.' They smiled; I smiled. When I made a move to get up for more coffee, June bounded up, took my cup, and said, "You have nothing to do here this morning, Mom. Breakfast and cleanup are on us." I looked; blue eyes nodded.

"Well thank you both very much. This is a most welcome surprise. You'll have to spend Friday night here more often." Mad giggles ensued. I said what I had on purpose, to elicit those giggles. I wonder if they'd heard me.

"Did you sleep well, Mom?" Oh gawd!

"Actually, yes I did." Answer the question and shut up might work. I took a sip of freshly poured coffee.

"Do you have everything you need for tonight?" Actually no.

"I like your idea of sheer black thigh highs, June. I have to go buy those. I do have everything else though."

"Are you going to get your hair done?" I groaned.

"We didn't decide on this till yesterday morning." I hadn't. "There wasn't time to call and make an appointment."

"Will you call and tell me about Kara's reaction, Mom? I'm already dying to know what she thought." She looked at June; they smiled. "We're betting you're late for dinner." I laughed. It could happen!

"That's pretty funny and really, it's not impossible. I'm positive she'll be shocked." The giggles continued.

"Are you going to do some shopping? It seems like your wardrobe is somewhat tame." June's comment stung – but just a little. She was right. I was hardly going to fill my closet with clothes like I would wear tonight, but I most certainly would spruce up my arsenal. I did wonder why I hadn't thought of it sooner! Maybe spruce up and spice up.

"And I suppose the two of you want to be my clothing consultants?" Rach asked the logical question.

"You mean you wouldn't have Kara help you?" The trap was about to close.

"Oh, of course; but we'd probably wind up being late for dinner." So there! They both laughed.

"Good one, Mom!" June turned to my kid and said, "I know you have one, and now I see where you get that wicked sense of humor, girlfriend!" Her girlfriend leaned in and kissed her honey.

"I'm gonna need therapy with all this shameless activity going on in my presence." They pawed at each other just cuz. I laughed and picked up my dishes.

"Oh no you don't. That's ours to do." June's voice was all kinds of pretend stern. "Shoo, go, we'll clean up."

I put my plate and cup down. "Thank you both for a very delicious breakfast." I walked to my daughter and kissed her. "For some reason breakfast tastes better when someone else makes it." June tilted her cheek a bit for my kiss. "Are you headed out to start your day soon?"

In unison they said, "Yup." Well, actually it was a 'yup' and a 'yes' but who cares. My phone buzzed; another text. June's look was something of a leer as she said, "Let us know how late you were." Blondie smirked. Yeah right.

"Count on it!" I headed to the patio, turned, grabbed my coffee cup and poured some fresh. I smiled, wiggled my fingers, and headed for that patio.

"Passed! I'm looking forward to tonight. I know where we're going; gotta make reservations. Dress sexy! Soft kisses on your neck!" On my neck? WTF!

"::Pout:: You mad at me, giving me a kiss on my neck? Winky wink"

Though the sun was on the other side of the house, there was a gentle summer breeze, and a few puffy white clouds strolled merrily across the late June sky. There's really no reason to tell you what I was thinking other than to let you know A. How crazy our minds are and B. Maybe somebody out there might benefit from hearing about my experience. I do promise not to drag it on for very long.

Our insurance agent came to the wake. We'd been with Edith (Edie) O'Connor for maybe fifteen years. She suggested that I not make any major decisions for at least six months. I skipped something. She hugged me at the wake, consoled me about Dylan's death, and asked me to call when I was up to it. It turned out to be a little over a month later. To keep this short, we focused on the mortgage. Do I pay off the house? The older two were married, Rach would be graduating soon (then), and tax breaks were a concern. We decided to use the insurance proceeds to make the house payments in the short run. I'm still doing it now. There may be other ways, but it was a little like getting a raise and it helped.

1...345678