Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed as I sat and sipped. I thought about the pleasure I'd given myself last night and crossed my legs.

The phone buzzed; I opened it ... and giggled. "Mmm, I'll give you a kiss wherever you want it, baby." Kitty blushed.

I wanted to send something that would make Kara blush. "That was really odd!! Kitty giggled and puckered her lips ... that's never happened before!!! xxoo" That should do the trick!

Really good sex begins long before you get in bed. Another sigh. I know there were kids and work and things, but we were guilty of not taking care of each other the way we had when we were younger. I'd made sure to 'confess' that to Bette, who admitted to being pleased that I was owning up to my part in how things had fallen apart. Yes, I love my Kara. And my eyes watered when I thought what I did about my marriage. I think it's all connected somehow. I'm sure it's why I reacted so strongly when I read that article about date night. I was willing to bet I wasn't the only one who had done so. Among other things, I wondered how many marriages and relationships were saved, or at least helped.

I looked at my watch. 10:30. I should get moving. The phone buzzed. Oh for god's sake. "It would be my pleasure kitty! She won't mind if I use my tongue will she?" That woman is gonna be the death of me; what a way to go!!

When she finally called, Kara began by apologizing. "The texting we did all day has had me in a state, so I hope you're happy with yourself." I laughed. "Did you?" Uh huh; last night. I answered quickly.

"What I do with your body is my business, miss." I heard the sharp intake of breath. I couldn't tell her why I'd done what I had without spoiling my surprise. "The texting was rather erotic, not to mention hysterical."

"Did you, pet?" She's a persistent bitch, that's for sure. Kitty can attest to that!

"Yes, last night, not today. I promise!" I heard the snicker.

"You're such a pushover." Well that's a fine how do you do!

"But you love me!" I know I heard a little bit of a 'plead' in my voice. I swear she purred.

"You know I do, baby." Soaked! "I'll have to think of something appropriate for later." I whimpered. "How wet are you right now?" Soaked and quickly tipping into flooding. "Nice try, Lissy. I heard the whimper." I know you did. Kitty was begging and the best I could offer her was to cross my legs again and again. "And stop crossing your legs." Son of a bitch! "I had to make our reservation late because of the hockey game tonight." I hadn't even thought of it. "You don't mind that we'll sit down around 7:30 do you?"

"Nope, not one little bit. It's date night. There's no hurry." Sally and Jesse had joined the chorus of protesters. I do think that Ms. P was the ringleader. I had the sudden urge to do laundry, which was always an indication.

"What are you wearing?" Uh uh, I'm not telling.

"Nothing." Laughter - bold, loud, no holds barred laughter. I giggled as I blushed. Fun fact: I was in fact naked when she called. I was in the tub with a glass of wine and my razor – among other things.

"Oh god, you just slay me, woman! I give up." Mm hmm! "I won't ask; you win. You get to surprise me." Yay me! "You do have to pacify tonight, however." Dear god! The bath water was still hot and I shivered. "Is there a 'yes miss' in my future, pet?" I love this woman!

In a voice so small I surprised myself, I said, "Yes, miss." Sally, Jesse and Raffi all stared at me, hands on hips. Later, girls, later. Patience! We must have patience. "Lover, I'm desperately horny. Please? May I?" You laughed scornfully.

"Perfect! You'll be a quivering wreck when you come to pick me up." And we'll be late for our reservation because I'll have you naked on the passenger's seat in record time! I giggled. Oh no! "Tell me!" Goddammit! "Tell me now, pet."

"Kara, I swear, if I'm pacified, I'm going to be doing more than quivering. You're gonna be naked in record time, in my car, in broad daylight." I heard the moan and smiled. At least you're in the same distress I am.

In a voice thick with desire, you said, "How are we going to make this date night work if you do that to me?"

"You should talk, blondie! I give you 'Cat got your tongue' and you respond with 'Thanks for the visual of kitty having my tongue.' Geez."

"And all this while we were shopping and getting our hair and nails and whatever.' Um yeah, about that! "It's funny that you're in the tub too, baby."

"We're like that, though." It's true! The reading my mind thing isn't the only freaky thing that happens to us.

"Kara, did you tell me when you want to be picked up?" The water is getting cold!

"No later than ... no, wait, seven ought to get us there in plenty of time. Plus, the game starts then. We don't want to get stuck in traffic." Yeah great, but I will be getting there.

"I'm going to be caught in the tail end of that mess. But it's good you made the reservation for when you did. That was real good thinking!"

"You mean it was good thinking for a blonde."

"I didn't say that!" Damn her, she giggled again!

"I'll see you soon, beautiful. I'm looking forward to tonight. I love you."

"Me too, Kara. I love you too!"

***

I felt beautiful, I looked like a million bucks, and I was hot. Yes, the sun wasn't as high as it was in mid-afternoon, but it was hot. Sure I had the air conditioner on. Yes it works great. The sun is hot; so was I. I giggled. That too! I tingled when I was a block or so away and called. Kara said she'd meet me at the curb. I smiled. I hope to hell she likes my outfit. Most of the east-west streets are one way; some of the north-south are as well. I don't drive to work as a rule, but I'd been to her place in the last year enough times to know how to get there.

Oh my god! There she was, standing just outside the door of her building, gorgeous as all get out. Kara smiled when she saw my car and beamed when she saw me. She wore a sleeveless black dress with a scooped neck that fell to just above her knees. Two inch red heels, red lipstick. I almost hit a parked car that was within a block of my beauty. I threw open the door and hurried to her. Her eyes widened, she looked me up and down, and her face fell. Oh nooooo!! What?

"You look spectacular, sweetie. What's the matter? Don't you like my outfit? I wanted to do something special for you!"

"I feel like a peasant, Lissy. You're... my god, you look just fabulous!" I wanted to crawl under the sidewalk and pull it over my head. I wanted to do something for the woman I love and in doing so, she feels like I out... something. I couldn't put words to it. That's how badly I felt. I thought she looked ravishing, gorgeous, beautiful as always. I sighed. "I'm going back upstairs and change. I'll only be a couple of minutes. Wait in the car, okay." NO!

She turned; I grabbed her arm. Yeah I know, right on the sidewalk, in front of everybody.

"Please don't, sweetheart." I was pleading and I was okay with it! "I love that dress. It's new, it's you, and it's gorgeous. I'll be proud to be with you ... I would anyway." I knew you were torn. I hoped that you could see in my eyes that I really did love the dress. You made it look fabulous! "Please! If I made a mistake with my outfit it's on me."

"Just stop will ya!" You'd turned and were facing me now. Oh yay, I see it in your eyes. "You shocked the hell out of me, baby. I'm completely blown away by how sexy you look." Fingers caressed my face as your eyes ate me up. "I might need a big stick to keep the women off of you tonight ... wherever we're going after dinner." Yeah, about that!

Francesca's was the name of the restaurant, on the west side in what's called 'Little Italy.' The room was bright, full but not overcrowded, and hummed with the noise of diners enjoying a night out. The very pretty brunette at the hostess stand eyed us with undisguised hunger. Thank you very much, darling! I'll have my dessert later; she's blonde. Giorgio, a portly middle aged man, announced the specials after taking our drink order. We each ordered an appetizer and shared.

"How on earth did you find this place? It's wonderful," I said as I dabbed my garlic toast in olive oil that had a hint of lemon before adding tomatoes, mozzarella and arugola. (They spelled it with an 'o' it's also spelled with a 'u')

"There was a write up about it in the paper. It seemed interesting, got high marks, so I cut out the article and saved it. Give me the pacifier." I had a glass of wine at my lips, froze, and stared in disbelief. "You heard me, pet." Here? Really? I knew better than to disobey. My legs trembled as I discretely reached under my short skirt and retrieved it from beneath my red panties. Amused blues watched as I covered it with the napkin in my lap. "It was either that or your panties and since we're going out after this, I thought you'd prefer to give me the pacifier." Soaking wet, still in my hand.

I flicked you with water from my glass, to your laughter. "Are you going to have pasta? The salmon sounds interesting, with peppers, capers, garlic tomatoes and spinach. You look so beautiful in that dress, lover." I took your hand, kissed it, and passed you the pacifier. I watched as you licked it, hidden in the palm of your hand. Dear god! "I'm so turned on!"

Grays flashing, you said, "There isn't a woman in here that looks half as sexy as you, Lissy. Probably 90% of the men and 60% of the women want to jump you from the looks you got as we came in." You're retarded. It couldn't be more than 50%. I smiled.

"Trust me, gorgeous, some of those looks, a whole lot more than some, were at you! We may not do this dressy all the time, but this is fun. A big kid meal with white tablecloths and real china. I like date night so far." You laughed.

"The linguine with scallops, clams, and shrimp sounds delicious. We'll share, right?" Of course!

"No!" You stopped lifting a spoonful of Risotto, turned and looked at me. I stuck out my tongue. You laughed and shook your head. "Do you want wine with dinner?" Normally you let me order the wine. It's more my thing than yours.

"What's your pleasure?" My scamp's blue eyes sparkled. I love her, so I'll kiss her. A throat cleared. We kissed.

"May I take your order, ladies?" Spoil sport! We told him what we wanted; I ordered the wine. He smiled approvingly at our choices. "Very well; thank you. How are your appetizers?"

My minx looked at me and said, "She looks delicious tonight, doesn't she?" With a sharp laugh he left. "I could just eat you up." I smiled!

We ate, we tasted each other's dishes, we sipped wine, and we chatted. "Where are we going after dinner, baby?"

"The proverbial fly in the ointment. Suburban me has no clue about a night spot on a Saturday in June." Even as I spoke, you were on your phone; looking for places we could go I guess. Would they be clubs friendly to us? Did I care? I smiled as I thought of that last as my eyes wandered over you - concentrating, gorgeous, mine!! Blonde, sexy, mine!

Blondie looked up, her eyes sparkling. "Hey, we gotta try this place. It's pretty far up on the north side, but it's a bar and restaurant for women like us." She showed me her phone. They had a menu; I clicked on the link and looked. Oh my!

"Well damn! Did you see this? They were a 'Chicago Reader' 2011 best lesbian bar." You were as surprised as I was. "This menu rocks." I laughed and showed my honey. "One of our appetizers had this arugula in it. They have a salad that features it. How funny!" It is pretty far north but what the hell. "It's up near Foster on Clark. We could go for lunch some time; maybe tomorrow after going to the beach." My heart still skips a beat when you smile like that.

"I like it; you can wear one of my suits." Note to self: buy more suits. I love her, but 56 does not wear 38's suits. Uh oh! "Lemme guess; you're worried about wearing my bathing suits. Shit! "When are you gonna get over this age thing?"

"When I stop being eighteen years older than you." Hmm, that may not have been the right answer. Kara shook her head, obviously frustrated. "I'm trying, lover, honest I am. It'll be fine tomorrow. I'll go buy a couple that I can leave at your place." Ah ha!! "You can come with and help pick them out." Blues brightened. Uh oh, a little too much!!

"I'm quite sure you'll need help getting in and out of them." Oh geez! Blush much Lissy? Giorgio poured us each another glass of wine. He asked; I answered. "Everything is excellent, both the appetizers and the entrees." I looked at blondie. "I'm sure dessert will be just as delicious." He got it and laughed. "You're smiling; did you like, lover?"

"That was very nicely done!!!" Her fingers teased the back of my hand and arm. "Any idea how you want to be taken tonight?" Kitty is throbbing; I kid you not!

"You're killing me." They changed to gray. I want her to take me home! I was so turned on my hands were shaking.

"I wish you could see your eyes, Lissy. You want me to take you home right now." I moaned. I was light headed and breathing heavily. The woman at the table next to ours either heard Kara or heard me moan. She looked at me; her eyes widened. I kept my eyes on Kara, who was smiling now. "You're not wearing a bra; do you want to give me your red panties?" The gasp from the next table was audible. Blondie smiled. "You're wondering how I know?" I'm trying to keep from fainting. "Your shoes are red." I know. "It was a guess, but from the way your eyes widened." She shrugged.

It sounds like I'm making this stuff up when I tell you that's when Giorgio showed up with the check – but it's true!! I reached for my purse; my hands were still shaking. I couldn't open the goddamn pocketbook; it was only a snap. I finally fumbled and took out the card I wanted and handed it to him without looking at the bill.

"Are you all right, ma'am?" His eyes showed concern as he looked from me to gorgeous.

"I'm a little warm; I think it's the wine. Everything's fine, thank you." I hoped the smile was convincing. The couple at the next table was getting up to leave. She kept looking at me. I knew she was and ignored her, looking instead at Kara.

Who was a big help. "Give them to me." Fine, whatever. At this point I don't care. I found the waistband, lifted, pushed them past my hips, and shoved them toward my knees. I jiggled my legs till they fell to my feet. I was about to hand my panties to blondie when Giorgio came back. I quickly pushed them to my lap with one hand and used the other to cover them with the napkin.

"Have a nice weekend, ladies." I smiled, signed the slip, and left a healthy tip. He'd left the table after saying goodbye.

"You could have just gone to the ladies room and taken them off." Too late now!

"I didn't even think of it. You have me so wired, so turned on, I just did what you told me to. Are we ready to go?" An eyebrow was raised. Why? Why do I do this to myself? "Please stop." I saw your nostrils flare as you rummaged in your purse. Oh god no! Oh god, she's going to tell me to do it. I shivered.

"Your choice, baby. You can have it in or not." She licked her finger and dragged it across my palm before leaving the pacifier in my hand. I have no idea what my eyes did; kitty whimpered at the naked eroticism of it. Gray eyes scorched me. If there's a picture of helpless, me ... under her spell, is it!!

It was the best night on the town. We left my car at her place, hailed a cab, and went from club to club, danced the night away, had ... I bit my lip, thinking about it. But that didn't stop the smile as I remembered the rest.

It had started at the first place. Men and women both asked us to dance. I'm sure some of it was curiosity – you being with an obviously older me. I did my best to quiet that in my head. I got plenty of compliments about how I was dressed, how good I looked in my outfit. There were kisses, groping, hands touching, more groping – pretty much all of what you'd expect. I saw you look. You were the picture of joy. Proud that I was being attended to, fawned over. I even got compliments about my dancing, which were pure crap.

I paid attention to the attention you were being paid. I suspected that you were being hit on a little more ardently. I can't say as I blame them. I think you're beautiful. Scratch that – you are beautiful. I'm lucky that I know all of what lies beneath that. I had to stop and think about that for a moment. At not much more than a year I probably don't know it all. That's probably cynical me, which I can thank him for. But how much do you really know? Everybody plays the game.

I was happy where we were. The music was good; the crowd was young, beautiful, sexy and chic. We didn't drink all that much and waited till we'd finished a drink to get back on the dance floor again. Anyway, you insisted there was another place you wanted to take me to. The first one you hadn't been to; the second was, you said, a familiar haunt. Great, that means you might know some of the people who were there. Which happened. Introductions were made to a handful who knew you. It was louder too. Maybe it was the drinks, maybe it was the crowd. I suspect it was because the hour had gotten later. I had to push hands away from my girls. The hips seemed a little more active, more aggressive.

Her name was Raven; you told me later she'd had it legally changed, wanting her name to match her hair. Bizarro World! Stronger than me, she danced super close. Why did I mention that? Her hand went under my skirt. I tried to push it away and couldn't. We were too close together and I didn't want to hit the bitch. I looked but couldn't find you. Suddenly she was gone; you'd seen me looking, saw where her hand was, and came to the rescue. You yanked her hand and pulled the arm up behind her back. She screamed. Aww! The bouncers were there in a flash and led her away. Apologies were made; we headed to the table. It put a damper on the mood – but not too much of one.

You apologized after a kiss. "I'm terribly sorry, Lissy. I knew Raven could be a bit of a wild card, but I've never seen her act like that before." It wasn't fun or funny, but in an odd kind of way I liked it. I think I should tell her.

"She wasn't the only one who put her hands ... or his hands on me, lover." You nodded. "I didn't appreciate what she did but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a turn on." You stared for a few seconds but nodded. I shrugged. "I know you love me, find me wildly desirable." That got an eyeroll and a smile.

"Sit on the other chair, baby." I got up, moved, and sat down, my eyes never leaving yours. You kissed me, your fingers teased the swell of my breasts. "I loved watching you dance." You pushed your chair till both were touching and climbed on. "It was just like I told you in the restaurant – women and men were talking about you." You moved your legs; I froze. "There was a rush to be your next partner." I thought you were going to push my legs open, but you pushed one of yours between both of mine. Your voice dark and low, you said, "And you're mine!" Dear gawd yes!

"I'm sure it was this outfit, but Rach and June were as enthusiastic about it as you are... and they were tonight. I felt sexy as hell; it was nice to be appreciated for being beautiful." Uh oh! Wild grays flashed. Did I miss a signal that you were so turned on by what happened tonight? Your mouth and mine were an air tight seal as we kissed. Fingertips scraped my shoulders, down my back, over my hips, and down my thighs. Your hands rested on top of my thighs. You were up to something and it didn't look good!! But it felt damn hot! My heart thudded wildly. Were you waiting for permission? I inched my legs apart. You squeezed. I put my hands on top of yours and tugged. You smiled. Fingers inched north. I shivered. I didn't dare open my eyes. I put my hands on your cheeks, caressing you, and opened my legs. Would you? I was squirming, wet, and hot. I gave in to my desire and opened further. You giggled and pulled away.

1...345678