Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's easy enough to gorge on their starters. We usually go halfsies on the chicken wings. Blondie likes hers done in sweet chili sauce. Sweet chili sauce? Shrug I know, I know, but she likes 'em. Me? I go for the hot sauce. Yummy!! She tried one of mine once, just once, and fanned her mouth while reaching for her ice water. And when she'd finished her glass she drank all of mine as well. And all the while I'm giggling like crazy.

Eyes still watering, she hissed, "You are one mean bitch, do you know that, bitch?"

"You're nuts, do you know that, blondie? You act like the wings are atomic hot. And trust me, I've had atomic wings and they made me look like you do with my lil ole hot sauce wings." I spied our server, beckoned to him, and asked, "Could you please refill both of our water glasses? My wife just had an encounter with your hot wings."

He looked at Kara, smirked, and headed off to fetch the water pitcher.

Kara, wide eyed, said, "You called me your wife. In public." Her eyes threatened to go all waterfall again. "Thank you, lover. You know I can't wait till we really are married."

I shrugged. "I think of us as married, Kara. And yeah, me too. Can not wait!! With that, I ran my thumb over the back of her hand. And was rewarded with a shiver.

"Too bad I can't sneak over to your side of the booth. You look like you're up for a good molestation."

"You are such a slut." The grays got steamy hot. And damned if she didn't get up and come to my side, knocking me deep into the booth with her hip. Which was totally unnecessary, since I wanted to sit as close to her as possible.

Of course we had corned beef sandwiches. It's on their daily menu, too, but what else ya gonna have on St. Paddy's Day in Chicago? Kara purred, loudly, as she ate hers. I didn't purr; I was too busy devouring my sammich. They do a fab job of keeping the meat very lean, which is excellent. And I'll confess that we had fries. Her: cheese fries. Me: regular.

And as if to prove what gluttonous tramps we are, we both had their triple chocolate brownie. The brownie is enormous, and it comes with heavenly chocolate chip ice cream and topped with completely decadent, glorious Irish Cream infused whipped cream. Sinful as it is, it's absolutely a once-in-a-while treat. We'd both have to work like mad on a treadmill to keep it from thoroughly molesting our hips.

I made the mistake of using the phrase 'molesting our hips' to blondie, who immediately smirked and whispered in my ear, "I have plans for your hips tonight, sweetheart," while her fingers traced the circle my bra made under my green sweater.

"By all rights we should walk home." That got a loud, full throated guffaw.

"I know we're not that far from my condo, Lissy, but there is absolutely no goddamn way I'm walking home. Not after eating all this food, heavenly though it was. We'll have to waddle out to the car, drive home, waddle to the elevator, and hope we have enough energy left to get to the front door and inside.

"And how many pieces of clothing I'm currently wearing will I be wearing by the time we're actually inside your condo?"

An adorably evil grin creased her beautiful face, the grays twinkled madly, and she sing songed an answer. "You'll have show to know."

To which I replied, "You gotta pay to play."

More giggles. "Oh you'll pay all right."

I did, but that's neither here nor there.

** September 19th, 2015 **

Lissy & Kara

I didn't want too much time to go by without telling you about this, and, even if it meant breaking the 'story' of this period of time into two pieces, I think it makes sense. And I'll think you'll agree when you read it.

"Mommy, can we get a dog?" I stopped dead in my tracks. The three of us were grocery shopping when our son asked the fateful question. I looked at Kara, who was shaking her head no.

Dylan and I had wavered, but finally gave in when we were asked the same question by Jenna and J.R.

So, we had a dog. A gorgeous golden retriever we named "Sam," as in Samantha. That wasn't the name the shelter gave her, but my kids immediately named her Sam. She'd had all her shots, had been spayed, and was in perfect health. She bathed my children in kisses when they bent to greet her at the shelter we had been told to go. Dylan flashed a credit card, signed the slip, and we bought a bag of dog food, bowls, and a leash.

And all that stuff adds up. But... whatever. You do what you do for your children. Money is something you worry about abstractly. Kinda, anyways. A dog, even with all the other stuff, didn't feel like a budget breaker.

First things first. We got home and the children fought for who would take Sam for a walk so she could do her business.

We settled, and both kids headed out with their new toy. Dylan and I watched from the front doorway as the dog walked J.R., who held the leash, Jenna trailing behind, wailing, "When is it my turn!!"

I'm not kidding about Sam walking J.R. The kids were still young enough that even a young dog, full of vitality and excited to be in a new environment, could pull hard enough to keep the kids at something just south of a sprint. And poor Jenna; she had even less of a chance than J.R.

That was then and this is now.

Part of my reluctance lay in how things turned out back then. But, in fairness, I couldn't let all of that get in the way of what my son... sorry, our son, had asked us. (I did that 'my son' thing without thinking, then fixed it. SMH)

"You'll take her for walks, won't you, Mick?"

"Yes, Mommy Lissy, yes, yes, of course I will." Famous last words. I pretty much gave up trying to stifle my smirk.

Kara noticed and asked, "What?"

"My kids promised the same thing. But the cold and snow pretty much rendered their promises hollow. And when J.R. started Little League, Jenna balked at having to do most of the dog walking. 'It's not fair,' she'd whine, which wasn't altogether untrue. And then she started soccer. And yada, yada. But that's how it goes."

A woman Kara works with told her about a place called Trio Animal Foundation, where they'd adopted a rescue dog. It wasn't all that far from where we lived, so we drove over one afternoon on our way home from work. Sue and her crew were cheerful and most helpful with us. She asked what experience the two of us had with dogs. I told her about Sam and she smiled broadly.

"I'll be right back."

Mick tugged my sleeve and said, "Sure is loud in here, Mommy Lissy." Trio shared space, as we discovered, with a place called Unleashed Pups Chicago. The daycare and boarding dogs made a real racket. I don't know how Sue and her partner, Bridgid, keep up with it all.

And I'll be damned if Sue didn't bring us a beautiful golden retriever. I wanted to cry; it looked just like our Sam.

"Meet Samantha, Mick. She's a golden retriever." She saw my eyes and smiled. "Looks like yours, does she?" I could only nod and try to smile.

Sam spied Mick and raced over, tugging on her leash. She managed to bowl him over and licked him half to death, her tail going a hundred miles an hour. You could hear his giggles as the dog kind of straddled him.

I went over to them both, kissed the dog, and ran my fingers through her gorgeous coat of hair.

Kara didn't know what to do with herself.

"Come on over here, blondie, and make nice with our new dog." Her eyes widened, but she came, knelt next to Mick, who by now had clambered to his knees and was hugging the dog. His dog. I knew at once it would be fruitless to even attempt to say no.

"What do we do with the dog during the week when we're both at work?"

Bridgid chipped in with, "We offer full daycare services." She looked at Mick and asked, "Are you in school yet, handsome?"

"No, ma'am, I'm in daycare."

"Okay then." Turning to me, she asked, "Would you like to sign up for daycare for your dog? We offer Monday through Friday services." GAA!! Mo money out the door. But such is life.

Bridgid's card had their website address, and she suggested we check it out. Which we did.

I paid for the first month of daycare, signed the forms, and we left with the new member of our family and all her extras.

On the ride home, Mick asked for my phone.

"I wanna call my grandparents and tell them about Sam. Is that okay, Mommy Lissy?"

I smiled at his enthusiasm and said, "Of course it is, sweetheart. I'll dial for you."

He nearly screamed into the phone, "Grammy Karen, we got a dog today. Yup. She's here in the car with us." As if on cue, Sam leaned over and kissed his pet boy. Who giggled. Again. "She's so cute, Grammy. We got food for her, doggy bowls, and a leash. I get to walk her when we get home, too, Grammy. Can you put Grandpa Nik on the phone, please?"

More of the same while he told his Grandfather about the new addition to the family. As they talked, I told my son I would like to speak to his Grandfather when he was through. So the phone wound up in my hands soon enough.

"Hi Nik, I wanted to ask if you and Karen wanted to come to the house to see Samantha, or would you prefer that we bring her by your place?

"Hmm, this is all so new; I'm not sure. Would it be okay if I talked to Karen and called you back?"

Well, duh. So we wound up going to their place the following Saturday, late morning. When I clipped the leash on her collar, she thought we were going for a walk. And she exploded with joy when I opened the back door of my car, leaping in and turning in circles again and again.

Mick desperately wanted to hold the leash when we entered the front door of their bungalow, but I was afraid that might be a bad idea. The couple was elderly, and Karen was particularly frail looking, though that was only my best guess. I certainly didn't want an energetic young dog knocking either one of them over. God forbid!!

It all went just dandy. Somehow, Sam was a perfect lady. Didn't make a mess or anything. Bonus! And the couple, hesitant at first, warmed up quickly to Mick's dog. Especially when they saw the unbridled joy and love in his face. And the equally unbridled joy with which his dog loved him.

I took the lead and said, "It turns out the place we got the dog also does boarding and daycare, so if and when Kara and I go out of town when Mick is with the two of you, we'll have a place to take him for the weekend. It would be an imposition to ask you to care for your grandson and his dog."

Mick's frown showed his displeasure. But he kept quiet.

The visit went swimmingly. And even though it was more than two months away, I brought up Thanksgiving. Last year Kara and I had dinner with Mick and his Grandparents at their home. Now that we had a home of our own, and our new family, I took the lead and invited them to dinner at our place.

"That would be wonderful. Nik and I would be thrilled to see your new home and have a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with our family." 'Our family.' Aren't they adorable?

******

We were out to dinner to celebrate our newest addition, Sam, when Mick asked an odd, if somewhat inevitable, question. Even if it nearly sent Kara into convulsions.

"Mommy, do I have a Daddy?" Kara, having recovered a wee bit, looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Yes, honey, you do. Why do you ask?"

He squirmed uncomfortably, as if he was suddenly embarrassed at having to explain his question. I smiled encouragingly.

"Well, you and Kara love each other. And I know neither of you is my real Mommy. And... I don't know... I was just curious and stuff." And I saw our darling little boy begin to tear up. I leaned over, kissed him, and held him close.

"It's okay, sweetie. If you've been wondering, I'm glad you asked. It takes a brave little boy to ask." I took a deep breath and followed up with, "If you don't mind, I'd like to wait a while before we get into details. But I can tell you this. Neither Kara nor I know who your Daddy is. Your Mom never told either of us." I didn't add that I wasn't sure if Britta knew who the father was. "If you're interested in a few years, I can tell you how little bundles of joy like you come into this world. Does that sound okay with you?"

Head down, and not meeting my gaze, he nodded. Hmm.

We were quiet in bed that night. There was some distance in Kara's kisses, and the body language wasn't the urgent and enthusiastic abandon that she normally exuded. I held her close, with her face in my shoulder.

"Are we going to be okay with him?" I thought a stifled sob followed, but she was too close to be certain.

"Honey, he wouldn't have a clue what lesbians are or what the term means. He just knows we're his Mommies now. And we love him. And he loves us. But he's got to see Mommies and Daddies at day care, maybe not at the same time, but he sees them. I just know it without being there all the time."

Kara nodded into my shoulder. I nudged her and said, "This can't be a monologue. It would help a great deal if you pitched in with a few words now and then"

"Fuck you!" Oh great. "You've got all the experience in this partnership. So I turn to you with my questions. It's why I didn't answer in the restaurant." I understood that completely.

"Well, since you brought it up, you're going to have to step up and figure some of this stuff out. I can and will help, obviously, but it's all going to be new for you. Just like the rest of our parenting has been up till now. And you've been great with Mick, lover. Really great. I know he knows I've got my kids and all. But you've been wonderful. And I'm so proud of you. Now, if you don't mind, can we shut up about this so I can fuck you into next week?"

She giggled, nodded, and lifted her face so I could kiss her. Which I did. I could feel her relax as we kissed, which was good. And she "eeped" in to my mouth when I pinched a nipple. And then I turned her to her back and began my loving. In earnest.

I kissed her eyes, her forehead, her face, brushed her lips, to her moan, and moved to her neck. I made sure to leave marks on all sides of her neck despite her protests.

"Pet, may I remind you that this happens to be my week to be your miss. You will behave accordingly. Do we understand each other?"

A very muffled, "Yes, miss," followed. Allrighty then.

My fingers found a very went center and entered en masse, to raised hips and an audible gasp. My blonde told me a long time ago that she liked, once in a while, to be entered forcefully and with multiple fingers. And I made sure this was one of those times. She bucked wildly as I fucked her below while my mouth ravaged goose bumped, hot skin. I nipped at the soft skin under her arm pits and up her arms. One at a time, that is. Every now and then I'd brush my lips across dry lips and was rewarded with pants and desperation as she tried to capture my mouth with hers.

"No sale, blondie. I'm in charge of you tonight." And she moaned. And I fucked her. Thoroughly. And she liked it. Completely.

She knew better than to reach for me when I turned her upper torso loose and moved under the sheets to continue my oral assault. And I knew better than to spend all my time on her pussy, spectacular as it is. I had her thighs in my hands and lifted her ass in the air. And dove into the twinkling star. And thrust my tongue as deeply into the unknown as I could.

My reward was screams and obscenities of the most glorious kind.

"I'll get you for this, Lissy. You won't know when, but I will get even with you one day. Count on it."

"Get even?" hee hee These are the moments lovers like us live for. Can you feel me?

"I'll look forward to it. Now shut up, pet, and let your lover love you all up." She moaned.

"Yes, miss."

I was nowhere close to her kitty. I was moving down her left leg, about to bathe her ankle and foot in wet kisses, then start my journey north on her right leg. Course, every now and then I'd lift and lap at her scented center. And was rewarded with moans and pleas.

"Hush, you; you'll have your revenge some time soon. And I can hardly wait." My breathy statement of fact was greeted with more obscenities. "Music to my ears, pet. Music to my ears." And, to reinforce my statement, I bit the soft skin on the inside of her thigh. Gently. She moaned; I smiled.

And I renewed my assault, with extreme vigor. And she loved it. And so did I. Because, limp and sated as she was, she took me to heights I didn't know existed when she had her fill of me. And we both slept soundly, if not for long.

** October 14th, 2015 **

Kara

There's a gel you can buy online and in some specialty stores. It's perfect for how we play, though, like most of our toys, we don't use it very often. That's part of how we keep things fresh. Vary the where and how. Anyways, it's a cream that gives the skin a very hot feel. Not painfully hot, but hot. And the makers created a neat little way of putting it on your lover. The top has a small brush implanted on the underside. Perfect too, because you wouldn't want to get it on your hands. And you've got to be sure to wash your hands thoroughly when you take it off your lover's skin.

All that is to tell you that Lissy was tied to a chair on the deck. Hands tied to the arms, and legs spread and tied down to the other two deck chairs. And she gratefully accepted the ball gag I put in place. I'm so lying!!! She cussed me out big time, and her eyes flashed when the gag was in place. It was just a last minute thought I figured she'd like.

I clamped her fabulous nipples, making sure they weren't so tight as to hurt too badly. I'd found a new toy and told my helpless wife that she'd enjoy the hell out of it. Those eyes screamed her displeasure, and I kissed her nose.

"I just know you'll enjoy this, lover. So sit back., relax, and let your sexy blonde take you on a journey of exquisite pleasure." I turned my back to my honey, found the new toy, and turned back to her. "This little gizmo should do the trick. Did you know there's a website dedicated solely to the clitoris? Lissy shook her head and frowned, puzzled. "Well there is, and I know I was surprised to find that the clitoris is not just our little love button, but a fairly substantial bundle of nerves that extend through the pelvis and down our inner thighs. And this thingie will send electrical pulses up and down your thighs, and we'll find out just how much pleasure you can get from it."

Lissy "mmphed" a couple of times, trying to tell me something. I bent to the task of fixing the device on her thighs, then turned it on. And heard squeals; not sure yet if they were for pleasure or pain. But the eyes tell the story. And there was no pain or distress evident on her beautiful face. In fact, after a few moments, Lissy closed her eyes and let her head loll. Oh goody!! Maybe this was even better than advertised. To check, I bent and lapped at her pearl. And was rewarded with shrieks of pleasure, muffled shrieks to be sure, as her body twitched and jerked in her orgasmic bliss.

It seemed to last for a couple minutes, which was sheer ecstasy for me. And I'm sure for my sexy wife as well. I turned it up, thinking, if one is good, then two will be spectacular to behold. She reacted immediately. Her eyes opened and flashed at me, as if begging me to stop. But her body told me she was in the throes of ecstasy, hips rocking up and down, legs twitching, face and neck flushed crimson. And bound hands clenched and unclenched.

"Do you want more, lover?" Lissy shook her head no, then stopped, and nodded. She was an orgasmic contradiction. It seemed like it was too much, yet her body craved the feelings her orgasms gave her. There were five settings; we'd started on one and I'd turned it up to two. I tried three, but it did seem like my lover didn't enjoy the extremes her senses set off. So I teased her, turning it down to one, then, after a minute or so, dialed it up to two. And then up to three for a few seconds before dialing down to one. And, of course, bending to her pleasure palace, loving her the way I love to.