Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My feet are tingling and my wrists are gonna be sore all weekend. Get off of me.” I love you too!

I had set the key on the table, so I reached for it and unlocked the cuffs. First thing you did was slap me. No, not hard! It was more of a play slap. How? Cuz you took my face in your hands, pulled me to you, and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I hate when you do that!

I was rather breathless, again, so it took a couple of moments to be able to say, “Come on, short stuff. Let’s get our Friday started.” You stared at me like I was nuts; I am crazy for you. Does that count?

I pulled you to your feet and, as if on cue, the rain went from slow and steady to a downpour. On a hunch, I led you to the railing. No words needed. You turned your face up and smiled. Honestly, I don’t understand your fascination with rain. I do, however find you fascinating; not to mention beautiful, sexy, etc. I moved next to you and hooked my arm through yours. We stood, naked as we were born, arm in arm, holding hands, and let a warm July rain wash over us.

As it happened, the rain came at the tail end of a weather system. The sun was bright and there was a freshening breeze. We had nowhere to go (so you thought) and all kinds of time to do it. Lunch was dandy. Light fare, eaten outdoors to loads of giggles and meaningful stares from lover to lover. Not a soul would know we were. I giggled writing that!!

“You have some sort of trickeration up your non sleeve. I just know it.” I sighed. It frustrates me no end when you do this shit. “And stop saying you’re frustrated.” ACK!! Let me see if I can get you to bite.

I started with a shoulder shrug. “I thought we’d wander aimlessly after lunch. We could shop, we could walk, we could do just about anything.” Your eyes said no sale. “We could head to Navy Pier.” It was the general direction of my plan. “We haven’t been on the Ferris Wheel.” You paled. “What?”

“I don’t do heights well.” Oh crap!

“You could sit close. I’ll hold your hand.”

“It goes really, really high up. And we’re having lunch. Do you want to wear a Reuben sandwich?” NO! I took your hand and kissed it.

“We could head that general direction and see how our day goes. Does that work?” You were suspicious but you nodded. So far, so good. You seemed not to notice that I’d had you dress in a somewhat revealing pre-torn tee shirt. You’ve seen them – the kind that cost an extra twenty bucks from a few strategic razor slashes. Anyway, you didn’t seem to mind.

We wandered. Female translation – lots of shopping, very little buying. We had a blast. The weather was delightful. The walk was leisurely and purposeful. It took a while, but finally you’d had about enough.

“Just tell me where you’re taking me and why!” Impudent aren’t you? Might as well fess up.

“I thought we’d see ‘Grown Ups 2. ’” You looked at me like I had an STD. “It’s a couple hours of mindless entertainment. We might actually laugh a little.” I was struggling and you weren’t buying. “Okay, I’ll say it again. It’s a couple hours of mindless entertainment. Can I get a kiss for that?” Your kiss was closed mouth and way too quick.

“Is that the best you can do with your kiss, blondie?” Um, no. You spun me around so my back was against a building and kissed me. Open mouthed, tongue to tongue, your hips pressing to mine, your hands holding my face. Think wet and breathless. Think ‘oh my god people are looking.’ Think ‘who gives a shit.’ Think ‘NOT ME!’

“Was that better?” I was light headed and breathing rapidly. Kitty wanted to know why we were still standing. You took my hand and we walked, you airily and me... tripilly. Yeah, I know it’s not a word. You were very proud of yourself and I struggled to keep up for a few minutes until I regained my senses. A good kiss can do that ya know!!

Did I mention I was ribboned? Did I mention that Kara had the egg? The only way I could get her to agree to walk with the egg was for me to ribbon. That was part of why I was so light headed after the kiss. It’s not easy walking like that. It’s certainly not easy doing as much walking as we were while ribboned. I did, however, get a wee bit of revenge. She had no way of knowing when I’d turn the thing on or how high.

“Should we just get a cab?” I smiled. A cab would give me time to get you ready.

“Sure.” You hailed one and we headed to the theater.

“Take off your panties.” I whispered it as we broke the kiss. You stared. “You heard me.” You’d asked me why I had you wear a skirt. I saw doubt in your eyes as you lifted your hips and peeled the black silk down your legs.

“You’re going to sniff them; I just know it.” I giggled. “And shut up about your ‘is there a point’ crap.’” Crap!!

“Sniffing them in the cab would just be wrong.” My confident statement did nothing to reduce the stink eye you were giving me. I dialed up the egg; the reaction was instantaneous. You bit your lip and took a hitched breath.

“Still love me?” You smiled and kissed me.

“You have something very evil planned for me, baby. And yes I do.” Yes I do – both.

“Did you know the Ferris wheel at Navy Pier has cages?” You scrunched your forehead. I’ve only been there once.

“Now that you mention it, I think I knew but I’d forgotten. You think... did you mention it to make me feel better?”

“Yeah, pretty much. We don’t have to go if you won’t be comfy, but it might make it easier for you.” You nodded.

We were a little early for the movie, which neither of us wanted to see. But it was okay; we had time to pick out snacks.

“I’m gonna get some candy. Do you want anything?” I shook my head.

“I don’t care for any candy. I’ll get some popcorn; I’ll make sure there’s enough for us to share.”

After we’d settled into our seats, you asked, “Why are we sitting so far back? There’s plenty of room closer to the screen.”

“The screen is the size of a house. We’ll be able to see fine from here. I wanted to sit away from the aisle so we don’t have people tripping over us.” You shrugged and went back to your Junior Mints.

After the ‘coming attractions’ had begun, I turned up the egg. I got a dirty look. I grabbed the candy out of your hand.

“Hey, gimme that.” You lunged for it but I held it away from you. You got up and came after it. I pushed my legs between yours and grabbed you, pulling you to my lap as you straddled me. That had been my goal all along!! Hee hee!

“Your baby wants some candy.” I pulled you to me, unhooked your bra, then pushed my hands and cupped your breasts.

“Are you nuts? There are people here?” I looked around; there were a handful but it was still early. And it was Friday.

“The lights are down, there isn’t much of a crowd, and the reason for being at this idiotic movie is to have some fun with you. Literally!” I reached into the candy, took a piece, put my hand between your legs, rubbed the candy on your lips, and brought the candy to my lips. You gasped. I pulled your head to me and offered you the candy. You giggled as you took it into your mouth, pushing your tongue into mine. Which was also what I wanted.

After we stopped, you lay your forehead on mine and said, “You’re pretty sexy.”

“I just try to keep up with you, my blonde hottie. Want some popcorn?” You nodded. I fed you popcorn, slowly at first, a couple of kernels at a time. You chewed; not a problem. I sped up the rate at which I fed you and how much. You started to catch on and shook your head. I tipped the bag and pulled your... ready? Pony tail!! And ‘force fed’ you popcorn. There was no way you could keep up, which I knew. I bent and ate strays, which involved licking your skin through the razor cuts in your shirt.

“Are you having fun?” You managed to get that out before I stuffed your mouth full of more popcorn.

“You betcha I am.” I was swirling my fingers around the inside of the contained looking for ‘butter’ and salt. “The movie stinks but we’re having fun.” I pushed my fingers through the openings of your shirt and rubbed what was on my fingers on your nipples. You giggled.

“This is really, really evil.” I bent and lapped.

“Mm hmm.” When I was through I paused. “You’re delicious – salt or no salt.” After a quick kiss, I bent and lapped your other nipple. “I better make sure Sunny is really clean.” I did; it wasn’t. I’m lying.

“Do you want me to get you off?” My fingers were teasing, which kind of made the question moot. Your low moan was my answer. I reached into the box of candy, took a few pieces, swiped them through the dampness between your legs, and spread the coated candy on your pearl. “I guess today we find out what Ms. P tastes like with minty chocolate.” I’m not sure why but you stiffened and moaned. Oh my! You shuddered your way through your orgasm, fingers clamped on my arm, teeth clamped on my shoulder. Oh well, what’s another bruise. Sure as hell is for a good cause!!

We’d got you fixed up and straightened up. No, that did not include giving you your panties. I thought that was rather sporting of me. For some odd reason you didn’t.

As we headed to the exits, one of the ticket takers stopped us.

“The projectionist insisted that I find the two of you.” Huh? We looked at each other. She handed you an envelope. “They’re passes that are good for the rest of the year. He didn’t explain.” You instantly turned crimson. The young brunette was completely lost. I smiled.

“Thank you so much. Please thank him for both of us. The movie is absolutely awful.” She laughed and walked away.

You had ignored me and were looking for something. I didn’t figure out what it was until you nearly dragged me in the direction of what was the ladies room. Oh my god! You’re really not. I just about had to run as you made a bee line for the last open stall. You pushed me inside, locked the door, and had my shorts and panties off in a jiff.

You sat on the toilet seat and pulled me to you. Oh my god!!! I knew what it was but, candidly, I didn’t care. I grunted when you bit my clit, but your fingers were a blur in and out of my sex. I lifted a leg and stuck it on the seat behind you. You smiled – evilly, wet face and all, and went back to devouring me.

That leg up thing – not a good idea when my orgasm rushed through me. Think... okay, I don’t know where this came from. Think 600 horsepower dragster when the light goes from red to green. Yup, that’s how fast it blew up. I had to put one hand on the stall wall and another on the wall behind you. And put my leg on the ground. And pray that my legs wouldn’t give out. And pray that you’d never stop. And curse under my breath when it left, despite, and trust me on this, your very best efforts!

My heart and my kitty were still pounding when you stood and kissed me. I probably read about this somewhere. When you let your girl kiss you and her face has you all over it, you’re pretty likely to... kiss her back.

Dressed and everything, we headed to Navy Pier.

“Did you figure out how we got these passes?” Well, kinda. We both were walking briskly... after!

“If I had to guess, I’d say he was watching, though I have no idea how.” Nor do I know that ‘he’ was a dude.

“Yeah, that’s what I figured. It fucking turned me on to think we’d been watched the whole time.” Oh really!

“I suppose I should have guessed by the way you enjoyed the balcony.” You stopped.

“It’s not the same.” Oh? I made ‘confused’ face.

“Would you please explain?” A sly smile.

“Yes, when we’re in our cage on the Ferris wheel.” Is that so?

The walk wasn’t that long. We bought our tickets; even on a late Friday afternoon we had to wait 30 minutes. So we wandered.

“Have you ever been on one of the boats that do the scenic tour of the lake?” I smiled.

“Uh huh.” You stopped. I shrugged. “I was with someone who lives... lived in the area. She brought me here on a date a few years ago.”

“Really?” Yeah really. I nodded. “Do you ever talk to her; see her?” I shook my head.

“No, Kara. She... the two of you overlapped so to speak.” That drew a giggle. I knew why. “I probably haven’t told you – there was a time I was pretty certain Dylan knew I was... with other people. Naturally, he figured it was an affair with some dude.” We were standing near the water doing nothing. Your laced your fingers in mine and lay your other hand on top – just to let me know you wanted me to continue. Take a deep breath and gulp hard, Lissy! I did.

“I told you about how things were. It got pretty tense at times. Rachel was away at school and that helped. I could be out at night and say I was with her.” I lowered my eyes. “Then there was his bullshit.” I didn’t really want to get into that.

“We better get going. It’s close to time.” We walked; not much was said. And I wasn’t very comfy with it.

We boarded and were locked in. The wheel moved to let the next whatever out and in. My hand hurt when you grabbed it. I smiled, grimly, when you looked at me. We may be all right – I’m not so sure about my hand and other body parts.

“Her name was... is Michelle. She’s older than you and younger than me.” I had to look away. “She worked downtown; that’s how we met. She’s gay like you... uh, us.” You kissed me.

“Take your time, baby. I’m all ears.” I laughed; my fingers teased.

“No you’re not, blondie.” You nodded as you caught your breath.

“Continue.” I shook my head. My heart is sitting next to me. Michelle? She was lovely and is old news.

“Kara, I’d rather not. She’s part of my past. She was sweet, but the past is still the past.” I kissed you. “You’re my now. We are!!” Another kiss. “Silly things like the movie; they’re what make a relationship real. Not the sex; the fun that made the sex happen. Do you understand?” Please say yes! I saw your eyes tear before I’d finished.

You nodded and said, “Yeah, of course I do. How could I not? Every... it all makes sense.” You looked away, taking a deep breath. “You were with him for a long time. Me?” A shrug. “Every journey is unique. I’ve had my share of good and bad; short and long.” Note to self – ask! “But you’re right. We’re now; that’s what matters.” You squirmed all of a sudden. “Um, I have to pee!” Your eyes were wide. Oh fuck; I have no clue. We were still way up in the sky.

“Uhhhhh...”

How do you know when it’s just the right time for two lovers to be one?

You found your way into my arms; or was it me falling into you! Who knows! All that matters is we were still locked in our embrace every which way possible when the car stopped. As slowly as the damn thing moves, it seems we’d attracted an audience of sorts. They made a racket as we climbed out of the car.

I looked at you; you giggled.

Just like we’d planned it, you bowed and I curtseyed.

The sun and our clothes were both long gone when we lay, panting, after dinner and after dining – on each other.

We talked over each other at first. I stopped so you could continue.

“Did you see the cute woman with her Oriental lover as we headed west after leaving the Pier?” Actually, I had.

“Did she look a little like... what was her name? Kim?” You nodded.

“I thought she did.” There was a pause. “I thought they looked at us a little...” I stopped you.

“YES!! I thought so too, but I thought it was so random I didn’t mention it.”

“Did you notice they both wore what looked like collars?” I shook my head. “Yup, they were different but kinda similar.”

“We’ll have to see if Rach mentions it when she calls... if she calls.” You lifted your head. I shrugged. “Honey, they call when they call. I hear from the older two and I hear from my youngest, but it’s pretty random.”

“There’s something in your voice, baby.” I know. Shut up about it. Cuz I’m about to cry. “You’re gonna cry! Why?”

I felt my chin wobble as my eyes teared; I cursed my bladder. Which was ridiculous. Which I knew. I shook my head. “I have not one iota of a clue. It’s... apparently it’s what you do if you’re a Mom.” I shrugged. “It’s weak but it’s all I’ve got.” You crawled on top of me and pushed my legs apart. Kitty approved!!

“Can I show my mom some love?” Again? Hee hee!! I nodded. We kissed. Night night everybody!!

It wasn’t planned, but the weekend turned out to be dominated by talk of putting our respective domiciles up for sale and where we might choose to live after they were both sold.

“Did I mention our friends Jerry and Gail?” We were on the balcony; you’d just come back after a visit to the ladies.

“I think you mentioned them... um, in terms of that Christmas...” You were clearly uncomfortable about Dylan’s death.

“Yeah, Jerry and Dylan went to school together. Anyway, I thought about inviting them to dinner. It’s been way too long since I’ve seen or talked to them. And I think Gail sells real estate. I thought about asking if she’d like to help me sell the house.” You spun around; I moaned. I know it’s not really relevant, but your body! Your breasts; they make me tingle when... you saw the look in my eyes.

“See something you like?” Your hands cupped your girls. You walked closer, shaking your glories, teasing me. “Care for a taste?” I moaned again and nodded. I’m just being honest here. I see my Kara naked all the time. You’d think it would get routine. Honestly – yeah, sometimes. But isn’t some of the mystique that you never know when something is going to strike the match that lights the fire that is desire?

I had to bend to nurse. Nurse? Three kids; I know how my children nursed. Trust me on that!

“Do you need me to get a chair?” Grateful, I nodded. You dragged a chair and knelt. “I love feeding my breasticles to you.” I had already latched on to you, so you spoke after a hitched breath. “I don’t want you to strain too much.” I nodded. “Are you comfortable?”

“Mm hmm.” I didn’t want to stop what I was doing.

“Do you want me to turn you loose?” I shook my head. “If we’re going to keep playing, maybe I should unhook you.” I didn’t really want to be taken off the door. We really had just begun to play.

“No, lover, you hinted that you had something new to show me. Could today be the day... please?” You giggled.

“Actually, I have several things I think you’ll enjoy.” Your fingers curled around my girls, taunting me, teasing me. “It’s almost time for lunch. Are you hungry?” We’d had breakfast earlier but command central was letting me know that it was about time for some food.

“Yes miss; I’d love something to eat.” Intentionally said; you laughed. You stood and walked to the table, did something with your hands, turned and came back to me. My eyes widened and I laughed. You’d stuck a carrot in your pussy. You climbed on the chair. I had to bend a bit, but I was able to munch on... okay, I’ll stop. You get the visual.

Okay, I didn’t eat all of the carrot. I bit off a piece, spit it out, and hurried to my prize – your kitty. The last of it was extra yummy. Wigglin eyebrows!! Your moans were as well. What? I had to make sure there was no carrot juice left! Bonus – I might have better night vision, which could hold me in good stead for our next night session on the door.

I got the feeling that your orgasm took you by surprise. It did me. Being on the door meant I was an active participant in the giving. The enjoying was all yours. No, there was nothing new about that! But when we loved, it usually involved both of us giving. It also meant we’d give and give and give until the one you’re loving begged you to stop.