Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to hold you and couldn’t. You held me to you as you shivered and regained your senses.

“Are you still hungry?” I looked up at you.

“Uh, yeah, actually I am.” Your blues sparkled. You kissed me, climbed off the chair and went to the table, where you pawed through a plastic bag that contained... who knows what. You turned; I moaned. You had a Twizzler in your mouth. You reached into the bag and pulled another one out.

I forgot to mention. This Saturday, it seemed, was the day you’d test my fortitude. You’d worn PVC thigh high boots and opera gloves that went above your elbows. The carrots in your kitty, the Twizzlers, and the outfit were among the things I’d shared as fantasies during various pillow talk sessions. Take a deep breath and continue, Lissy!

You sat in the chair, not a care in the world. You’d take a bite, moan totally gratuitously, slap your breasts or your kitty with the candy, and wave it in front of my face, daring me to lunge and capture it. If I didn’t, you’d stick the candy in my kitty, your blues on mine, pushing it in and out, then bring it to your mouth. You made the most obscene scene out of putting the candy in your mouth, mimicking a blow job. I could only giggle at that.

Begging was... a fruitless gesture? I know; I’m sorry! I did though, and I regretted it.

You reached into the bag, grabbed a handful, and shoved them all into my sex. They didn’t begin to fill me, but then again, that wasn’t the goal! It seemed the goal was to tease me.

“One for you; one for me.” Uh huh. Yours included smacking Sally. Mine? Not so much.

“Do you like my outfit, baby?” By now I was crazed; you’d teased me for what felt like hours.

“Would you please fuck me? We have things to talk about and I need...”

“I know what you need, Lissy.” You kissed me and went back to the table. You slipped into the harness. When you turned, my eyes widened. You’d bought what looked like a bigger, longer dildo. “Say hello to my little friend!!”

We couldn’t stop laughing. It completely spoiled the moment, which turned out to be perfectly fine. We laughed and laughed. You released me from the restraints so I could hold you. I did. We kissed. It started out soft and sweet but that was a false positive if there ever was one. Hands moved here and there, pulling, caressing... begging.

You wound up on your back. I wound up on top of you, riding that plastic glory till both of us cried out, one after the other, screaming as we gave ourselves over to the explosion that, thankfully, was inevitable after all that had gone before.

There were giggles and more in the shower we shared after we’d had lunch. NO, carrots and Twizzlers did not cut it for lunch. Besides, we had to plan the rest of our weekend. Which was fun.

“What do you want to do?”

You looked up and said, “You.”

“I think you are.” You didn’t stop what you were doing.

“Mm hmm.” Expansive isn’t she?

“If it’s not too much trouble could you expound on that?” You giggled.

“Do you really want me to stop what I’m doing?” Not really; whatever you’re cooking smelled wonderful.

“What is that anyway?” A look over your shoulder came with a smile.

“Al dente pasta ala blondie.” Oh really!

“That sounds delicious.”

“I am.” Giggles seemed to be the order of the day. I came over to the stove, grabbed a spoon, dipped it into the pot of boiling water and pasta, found a noodle, blew on it, and brought it to my lips.

“I believe your al dente is all dente-d.” Lots more giggling. I found another rigatoni, which wasn’t very rigid, and put it somewhere that wasn’t your mouth. For some reason you giggled. For a moment; until I bent and... um, ate it.

We had lunch a wee bit later. Hee hee. Some of the pasta was used in the making of... oh never mind!!

So anyway...

“We don’t have any plans tonight do we.” You wiggled your eyebrows. “Bitch! I know about you and your Saturday fireworks fetish.”

“You’re the one with the fireworks thingie.”

“I’m ignoring you! You wanna go clubbing tonight? I had something in mind that might be fun.” An eyebrow lifted.

“Do tell.” I smiled.

“What if we went somewhere but we don’t go in together.” Your brow furrowed. “Stay with me blondie. You go one way and I go the other, so to speak. We both do whatever, with whomever. And it happens that we find each other – whether on the dance floor or at the bar. We make it look like we’re strangers attracted to each other – totally out of the blue.” The grin was getting wider; your eyes sparkled a little brighter. (If that’s possible!)

“I like it, if I’m following where you’re going with this. It’s hysterical. We might get hit on by dudes and women. We lead them on, then we ‘meet,’ pretending, etcetera.” Hands went on hips. “After we ‘meet,’ how do we manage to leave together?” I swear – blondes! Wigglin’ eyebrows.

“One of us, or both, engages another woman at the bar or wherever we are in conversation. One brings the other over, make introductions, etc.” I made hand gestures... you nodded.

“This is good; really good; seriously good!! I can see hilarious possibilities here. Um, what if some stray puppy happens to find one of us attractive.” I couldn’t help myself; I had to come kiss you.

“Lover, you’re so goddamn gorgeous that puppies and kitties will be all over you.” You blushed. I slid my hands over all too familiar terrain, which included brushing strays out of your downturned eyes. “Look at me.” You did, blushing all the while. “You’re beautiful.” You frowned. “Nuh uh; don’t!” You stuck your tongue out.

“You make me out like I’m some beauty queen.” Yeah, I do. “I’m not much more than a thirty something blonde on the downhill slope toward forty.” Oh?

“We’ve already made enough whoopee today...” You turned.

“Oh?” I couldn’t help myself; I laughed... long and loud.

“Okay, okay, so maybe not nearly enough.” There was malice, or its cousin, in your eye as you fished for a stray rigatoni and walked to my chair. After straddling me, you pushed it between my lips. The ones south of my nose. I slurped it, my eyes on yours. “Are we going to do anything this weekend other than...” Someone’s sweet, soft lips covered mine. It was my good fortune I knew who she was. Intimately! Biblically!! Shut up Lissy!!!

The night was hysterical. Miss Couldn’t Stop Giggling was the perfect foil in our little ‘drama.’ After all the years of being married, I thought I was the actress in this relationship. Kara was perfect. I had a gorgeous brunette hanging on my arm after we’d danced... well okay, it was three times. Yeah, the last time Kara cut in. Not quite on cue, but it worked!

The charade continued when we went to the bar. We pretended to be strangers who’d just met.

“You’re a really good dancer. I’m Lissy Stone.”

“Nice to meet you, Lissy. I’m Kara Thornton. You’re pretty sexy. Are you here alone or is there some hunk going to ride in on a stallion?” It was so over the top silly I had to laugh.

“I’m not interested in stallions; I prefer fillies.” You played along perfectly as the blues widened in ‘surprise.’

“Oh really? Maybe this is my lucky night. I’ve been looking for a new filly for my... stable.” Stable huh?

“Oh really; are you a player?” I saw the blues blink. You knew I’d taken this far beyond where you’d thought it out.

“Can I buy you a drink, pretty filly?” Cheater!

“I’m kind of a wine girl; places like this rarely have anything good on the shelf. How about a vodka and cranberry? Make it an Effen vodka. I prefer things that are top shelf.” I saw the smirk. Drinks were ordered. You paid.

“Here’s to your top shelf, pretty filly.” We tipped glasses. “You here all night or are you moving from club to club?”

“It’s a Saturday night in the big city. I have no plans. We’ll see what the night brings.” I looked you up and down with lust in my eyes. “If you play your cards right, blondie, you might wind up in my bed.” You hid the grin with a sip.

“And what happens in that bed? Fireworks?” Well played!! I nodded.

“It could happen. You wanna try that dance thing again after we finish our drinks?”

“Let me make a stop at the ladies room first. Don’t leave me high and dry for some young hottie, Lissy.” Fat chance!

Gorgeous brunette saw her opportunity and hurried over. “Do you two know each other?” What was her name again?

“I never met the young lady.” Brown eyes brightened. “You told me your name, darlin’, and I don’t remember.”

Storm clouds. “Terese. Bye.” Good riddance.

A pretty woman walked by, looked at me, stopped, and said, “Didn’t I see you... yesterday I think, down by the Pier?” Hey, she looks familiar. She was with the Asian girl who looked like Kim.

“Uh, yeah... my girlfriend and I wasted a time seeing a stupid movie, but the Ferris wheel made up for it.” She nodded.

“Shade and I did that too. It’s super fun, especially when the skyline is clear.” She stuck out her hand. “I’m Destiny.”

“I’m Lissy; my honey went to powder her nose.” Speaking of which, Kara was coming back with... really?

“Hey baby, look who I found.” Your eyes went from me to Destiny and back. “It seems the other halves of the couples have already met. Hi, I’m Kara. You must be Destiny.” Handshakes and greetings were exchanged. All other plans for the night went out the window!

There were giggles about seeing each other and about being in the same club the very next night. Then there was this.

“We noticed the two of you were wearing collars. They look pretty similar. What’s up with that?” Blondie!

Destiny looked at Shade, who nodded. “Well, it’s part of us as a couple. Skipping tons of detail, Shade discovered that she has a submissive side.” A shrug. “It’s more about our relationship; how we love each other. The collars were gifts.”

Okay, that was clear as mud. I saw blondie look at me. Maybe I jumped too quickly to a conclusion.

“Do you take turns, so to speak, with who takes the lead?” I blushed, not believing she was being so bold.

Shade stepped up; all five foot nothing of her. “Yes; to use trite terms, sometimes Destiny is the top and sometimes I am. It’s all about the mood and the moment. Do the two of you play?” I looked around for a rock to crawl under.

“Um, our relationship is still new enough that we’re experimenting. It’s hard to say yet who likes what.”

I downed the rest of my drink and said, “I need to use the ladies room. It was nice to meet you both. I’ll be right back.”

After the interminable wait, I sat in the stall, head in my hands. I don’t know why it bothered me to hear about Shade and Destiny, or that Kara mentioned some stuff about us. I guess I’m older and more set in my ways than I thought. Is this ever gonna end? I shook my head – no easy answer bubbled to the surface.

“Lissy?” A cold stab of fear straightened my spine. I had no idea who was calling my name. “Lissy, are you there?” She may or may not be waiting when I exit the stall. Then there’s the matter of me hogging a stall in an always crowded ladies room. I was already put back together; I opened the door. You have to be kidding me!!

“Are you upset with me that I saw you come in and followed you?” Yes you idiot!

“Terese, I’m with my girlfriend. We met another couple quite unexpectedly.” Her face fell. “I need to get back to them.”

“Oh; I didn’t know you were with that washed out blonde tra...” I’d have punched her, but a night in jail – not so good!

“I love that washed out blonde you...” Nope; I’m not gonna waste the energy on her. I was quite proud of myself as I strode confidently back to the bar where my blondie was... nowhere to be found. What the fuck?? I looked. No purses, not drinks, no signs of life. Scanning the dance floor and the rest was a waste of time.

I had no clue what to do. I ordered a club soda. It would be a long, lonely and expensive cab ride home. My home!

Not our home!

I cried.

The bartender brought my club soda and said, “Your girlfriend said she’d text you as soon as she knew where the other two were taking her since you took so long in the ladies room.” I bit back my urge to stab him with the plastic swizzle stick and smiled. Oh god, my phone!! I grabbed it from my purse. There was a text!

“Baby... we’re down the street at 1260. Look for the blue neon lights. Mention Shade’s name; seems to carry some clout. ILU!” I ran like a fool. Shade’s name got me past the ropes and the cover. Once inside, I found a sea of humanity. Gorgeous, young, and most certainly not 56 with children. I didn’t even know where to begin to look. In what may have been two or three of the most frantic minutes of my life, I scanned the floor for my Kara.

My Kara – let’s talk about that shall we!

This seems as good a time as any.

Lissy, is this what you really want?

Hey conscience – do you have any better ideas or options?

That’s not the point. Is she what you want?

One one thousand.

Two one thousand.

Three one thousand.

I’m as sure that she is as I’ve been sure about... anything... in my... life.

That’s not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Fuck off! You know why I hesitated.

Yes, that’s true. So say it out loud.

You can guess what happened next – tears.

I hate this! You know I’m scared of our age difference. She’s not that much older than my Jenna. I know it’s way more in my head than hers, okay. But I don’t know how to quiet those demons.

Is She What You Want?

You don’t give up do you?

Do you?

Should I?

Do you need me to ask again?

One one thousand.

“NO!” I said; screamed it actually! About two dozen heads turned and looked at the psycho bitch that was me.

“Lissy!!” The cry was frantic. I had just wiped my eyes. My lover was calling for me. I couldn’t stop the tears.

She flung her arms around my neck and pressed herself to me with abandon. I don’t know if it was relief, her voice, or that body I adore... nor did I care. I just knew I was home. In that instant, any question about whether she’s what I want was answered.

“Come on, baby. Shade and Destiny are fun. This club is fun.” The blues were bright. She kissed me; those blues dug deep into my soul. “I love you! Let’s tear this place up!” She grabbed my hand and led me to a table.

We had the best time!! There were the usual questions... how did you two meet. OMG – that was interesting! I thought ours was different. And I was sure they both skipped over a whole lotta details.

Anyway, we did what you do at a dance club on a Saturday night – we danced!! There were four of us, so we all danced with all four of us. Yes, there were pairings. Yes, the dancing got more... um. How do I explain this? Sexy is as sexy does! How does that sound? I giggled as I wrote it. Can I get a... fan please?

Destiny is a bit shorter than I am and Shade... LOL... blondie sorta towers over her. Which is hysterical. To me! Which annoys the crap outta her. Which she made sure to let me know as she peeked as I was writing about whatever this is.

When I asked Destiny about her outfit she blushed.

“My wardrobe changed quite a bit... after Shade and I met.” Both Kara and I took note of the hesitation and the look. We let it go. Destiny didn’t. She cleared her throat and said, “It took a little time to get comfy but I’m good with it now.”

I won’t bore you with much more. They’re delightful. We took each others email addresses and cell phone numbers. I’m not sure which couple was in more of a hurry to hurry home.

The cab ride home was intimate. What was left of the night was, to put it mildly, delicious and intimate. Details will not be provided. Scratch that. Seems blondie was pretty happy about that Saturday evening. She’s nuzzling my ear and whispering all sorts of naughty things. Yes dear, I’ll tell them; now go away. She’s pouting. I love her!

It was just one of those things I guess. I wanted Kara to take me. She wanted to know how.

“Those under the bed things. Figure out some way to use them to restrain my ankles. Could you use the thigh highs to ... maybe tie my hands to my legs?”

“You’d want me to do that to you?”

“There have to be about 10 billion ways for us to make love. The possibilities have to be endless. It’s you and me; what feels good, what excites us, what helps you, or me, or both get off.” I had no idea what I was saying. Kitty was soaked already. Your fingers in my panties didn’t help much. My fingers weren’t exactly sitting idly during all of this.

The elevator was wonderfully slow. I had you half undressed before the door opened.

“Take my clothes off.” What!!! I looked; your eyes were cloudy and gray. “Just do it.” I did. I grabbed your wrists and pulled them behind you. You were panting as we walked down the hall. I pushed you face first against the door and looked for my keys. I smiled; this was the perfect opportunity to fumble for them. I did.

“What the fuck is taking so long?” I spun you around so any and everyone could see your charms. My hand went between your legs; you shivered. Two fingers slid easily into you and I pushed them as far as I could as you moaned.

“You wanted to be naked. You are. Shut the fuck up about the keys.” I pulled my fingers from your pussy and shoved them in your mouth. You slurped, sucked, swirled your tongue, and moaned like the bitch in heat you were.

I took the fingers out and replaced them with the strap from my purse. “Hold this while I look for the keys.” Wide gray eyes stared. I knew exactly where the keys were and took forever as you fumed.

The elevator dinged; you squealed in alarm.

There is no way I can adequately describe how funny “Get those fucking keys and hurry” sounds when garbled by a strap in someone’s mouth. Especially when that mouth was covered by my lips. I pushed the keys in the door, opened it, and held you as you stumbled, all as the elevator door opened. The door closed behind us. You slapped me, screeching horrid things. I was laughing so hard I doubled over.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? You had me naked in the hallway while you fumbled for the keys. I could have been seen by anyone. Anyone that came out of their unit; anyone that came off the elevator.” I was still laughing.

Gasping, I said, “You wanted to be seen; that’s why you had me take your clothes off you dope. Besides, I had the keys in my hand the whole time. I was just fucking with ya. Now come here and kiss me.”

After my clothes were off, and fingers, lips and tongue did their mischievous and glorious things, we moved to the bed.

“Are you still interested in that restraint thingy you talked about in the cab?” Hee hee.

“Are you still blonde?” You pouted. “Oh stop it; of course I am, if you are.” We kissed and things, which consumed an unknown quantity of time.

“I have no idea what I’m doing here.” That makes two of us!

You did just fine!! The straps worked perfectly and the stockings did what we intended. My arms and legs were restrained. I was naked, facing the center of the bed, and you had access to every bit of me, which didn’t need restraints. But it was being restrained that added that zip we both sought. Well, no, not really; but... do you know what I mean?

You’re a bold little blonde stump. The way we had me... whatever we had me, was perfect!! I could gorge myself on your kitty and I did. Your hand in my hair may have played a role but I never complained. Neither did you. When I finally finished with you (I crack myself up), you asked if you could feast on my kitty. I’m lying.