Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You did something that absolutely amazed me. On your back, you slid yourself so you could nibble on my pussy, and you somehow pushed off the bed and locked your legs behind my head. Is the visual clear? Hee hee. Your kitty certainly was. I’m not sure I’ve seen a picture of that on Tumblr yet but I bet I will very soon!! I know, I know – no dot com.

I love the way we love. I love that you respond so wantonly, so vigorously, so no holds barred. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit I try extra hard cuz of that little devil in my head that worries about you. But she’s a devil; you’re my angel.

Your new ‘little friend’ strapped to your hips, you inched your way to me.

“Get this bitch ready to fuck you, baby.”

I did.

One of the more erotic scenes of my life was you scurrying on your back, hands on my impaler, your eyes on mine.

“Ready for me?” I tried to lower myself but your restraints held.

“You’re the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. I want you... I want your cock to fuck me. You already have my heart. Take me; take my pussy.” I was crazed. This is not a stretch.

You did. Oh my god you did!!! You fucked me all to hell and back. I lost track of how many times I came – not that it matters. I’m honestly not sure if it was that I was restrained, that you were doing what you did, or both. Does anyone care? I mean really!! Here’s what I know – when you were done with me, we were spent. Limp, breathless, gasping for air, twitching, panting, moaning... all right, I’ll stop.

You released me. Oh god!! If only I could catalogue all the ways you’ve actually done that, Kara. I hope this story is testament to just how you have... are.

Anyway, you get the idea. We snuggled, we kissed, and sleep took us.

Your fingers caressed me as I slowly came awake. Feather light, I stayed on my tummy as you curved, caressed and rode over my torso. When I purred, you bent to kiss my neck. After sweeping my hair away, you bent, showering me with kisses, nibbles and licks. I’m only human – I shivered and begged for more.

“More? More what baby? More this?” Your fingers dipped between my legs. I jerked at your touch. You giggled. “Is kitty sore after our night?” Your fingers continued their soft seduction, moving further south. You lay your head on my back. “Feel free to join in the conversation.” I shook my head and wiggled my ass. You nodded.

“Can we stay here, just like this, for the entirety of Sunday?” You giggled again.

“Entirety eh? Big words for being so tired.” Fuck you. Hmm.

“Can we have our meals in bed?” More giggles.

I lifted so you could slide beneath me. I kissed you, morning mouth and all, and pushed your legs apart. I held your head, my fingers in your hair. You alternately caressed and scraped me with fingers and nails as you glided all over my back and backside. We were just beginning to settle into a rhythm when our lips parted. We both panted for a few moments. I felt liquid, sexy and alive. I looked into the eyes of my love and smiled. You surprised me.

“What was last night like for you?” Wow, you totally got me with that! And, um, how do I explain what I felt.

“I’m not sure if I can do it justice in an explanation but I’ll try.” You squirmed beneath me. I looked; there was mischief and more in your eyes. I kissed you again as my heart filled, yet again, with love. “This will be interesting - talking while fucking you.” You lifted and kissed me, then licked the tip of my nose. Brat! I moved, rocking my hips, pressing to you as we started up again.

“There’s something very freeing about not having the use of my arms or of my arms and legs. You could do anything you wanted to me, or you could have done nothing at all. Once I give you permission, I’m totally your plaything. Last night probably wasn’t the best example, but it could have been.” You scrunched between your eyes. “Confused? Sorry; how about this – giving up control gives me complete freedom.” You eyes widened. “What, lover, tell me please.”

We were still body to body but had stopped. And that’s not easy when that body is your lovers.

“I read something the other day that sounds a little like what you just said. ‘Submission is an act of free will freely given.’ It spooked me when you said what you did cuz it sounded so much like what I read.” I’d gotten chills when you repeated what you’d read. “I don’t think either of us wants this to be all of what our relationship is about, but tell me what you need and I’ll help you any way I can.” I want to cry.

“Do you remember where you read that gorgeous sentence?” Dismay was etched on your face as you shook your head. You squirmed beneath me again. Were you reminding me where we were and what we were doing, or was it just a ‘call to action?’ You cupped my face and kissed me.

I moved; you moved; you smiled, and said, “I want you to restrain me.” Oh God! “I want to know what you felt last night. You’re always incredible, baby, but last night...” I stopped you with a kiss.

In an instant it went from slow and sweet to hot and fast. How does that happen? Who cares? Our hands were all over each other. I pushed a hand between your legs, into your center. You moaned into my mouth as we kissed. I felt my center flutter like it does when I begin the climb to glory. You must have felt it because you shivered. You pulled your legs high and held them with your hands behind your knees. Slick as we were, kitty didn’t have any friction or pain. Last night’s frolicking was forgotten in a teeming cauldron of desire. Love and lust roared through my veins, guiding me as I made love to you. You shook your head. What?

“Please stop,” you said, breathless. “Please don’t be angry. I want you to bind me, restrain me, and then do whatever your heart desires.” You’re nuts, do you know that? “I’m not nuts; a little crazed sometimes – yes.” I giggled. “Please, Lissy, do this for me. Now, before I lose my nerve. Please.”

I honestly have no way to resist; I just can’t.

A few minutes later we were all done.

“Are you comfy?”

“I have a pillow under my head, my legs are in the air, ankles held in straps, and my wrists clipped to my ankles.” Your nostril flared. “This is just like before, only different.” I giggled. “I’m all yours, baby. You’re thinking it so I’ll say it. I am anyway.” I really hate that.

I kissed you and got up from the bed. “Where are you going?” There was panic in your voice.

“I’m going to make some coffee.” I called over my shoulder, “You want a bagel?” You shrieked. “What was that?”

“Get back here you bitch!” I snickered.

“I have to go potty, lover, brush my teeth, that sort of thing. When the coffee’s made I’ll be back.” I had to cover my mouth this time; the giggle was louder. “You just hang out; I’ll be there soon.” Oh god; this is so evil. I went to our toy store, fished around for something, found it, and brought it to you. “This should keep you in the mood.” Your eyes were wide as you saw the vibe in my hand. I turned it on, bent to kiss a very vulnerable kitty, and pushed it deep inside you.

“You are SO dead, lady.” You turned your head side to side to avoid my kiss. One hand on your chin had little effect. I took your face in both hands and kissed you. You tried to bite my lip.

“An act of free will freely given, lover. Remember?” You voiced your frustration with a groan that was thick and hoarse. “The curtain will go up on this little farce shortly. I’ll be right back.”

“Bring a wet washcloth please.” Huh?

“Okay.” You didn’t resist my kiss this time. I thanked you by nipping lightly on each nipple and got a moan in reply.

There was no coffee and bagel. That was just to annoy Kara. I did go potty and brush my teeth. I washed my face and pussy while I was at it. Might as well, right? After putting the washcloth on the night stand, I climbed on the bed, got between your legs, and kissed you. Well, truth be told, I kissed kitty and kissed my way north, with perky stopping points along the way. Hazy grays greeted me. I kissed you, which was wonderful as always.

“You are so beautiful.” I smiled. “No one would believe your age if they saw you parade around in front of me naked like you are. Your girls have lost the battle of gravity but you’re hardly alone there.” Not pretty to hear but true. “Would you please take the vibe from me? I much prefer your mouth, or whatever you have planned for me.”

As I slipped the silver bullet from your center, I asked, “What did you want me to do with the washcloth?”

“Would you please wash my butt?” Total shock. “I may want you to play there later and I’ll feel better if I’m clean.”

I smiled. “Fair enough lover.” I washed as thoroughly as I could. It’s not like it’s a big job. I took a deep breath. “Do you want me to do a taste test?” You grinned. “I’ll take that as a yes.” You nodded. Oh well, here’s goes who knows what!! I bent and tasted my first ass. You shivered. Freshly clean, there was no taste. “More?” You groaned. Okay!

Again, there’s not much to explore. I did what I could. The way you were exposed, I had full access to every bit of your most intimate parts. So, I loved ‘em all. Gave kitty a kiss and promised we’d have a much more detailed... something. You laughed out loud at my silliness.

I spent time on the soft skin where leg meets torso. Your contented sighs and shivers let me know you enjoyed it. My fingers were part of this as well, scraping here, soothing there. My lips kissed, my tongue lapped, even my eyelashes got some action. Feather kissing your little puckered hole with my eyelashes left you gasping and squirming as much as you could. THAT was filed away in the memory bank!!!

“Please fuck me.” I suppose it was inevitable after all the foreplay that you’d want me to just put on the strappy and get to the main event. It was a little early but whatever. I got off the bed and headed to the toy box. “Where are you going?” If there was panic before, this time your voice was nearly hysterical. I turned.

“I’m getting the harness.” You shook your head. Huh? OH?

“Use the vibe, baby. Use it to fuck my ass. Use your tongue, your fingers, anything. Just fuck me.” Oh my! It was primal, carnal and, above all, desperate.

“Do you want me to get lubricant or anything?” You started shaking your head at ‘get.’ I dipped my fingers into your cunt. You screamed and lifted your hips as best as you could. You used every bit of muscle power you had to hold me, to put a death grip on my fingers. I pretty much knew you wanted me to add another finger, but I also knew if I did, you were more likely than not to careen into orgasmic heaven. Which might be interesting!!

I pulled out my fingers. You cursed me; I won’t repeat what you said. It was salty, very unlike what my tongue tasted when I bent to you. You shrieked... and cursed some more, begging for me to take you those last few inches into bliss. I pushed the bullet deep inside you. You grunted, and panted, and pleaded, and moaned when I turned it on. And cursed when I took it out, inch by delicious by tantalizing by devilish inch. Thank god you love me!!

While I snuck it out of your kitty, my mouth was laving your puckered star. I drove my tongue into your depths, using the fingers from my free hand to hold you open as best as I could. You’d stopped; I wasn’t sure why. Perhaps the sensations were too new. Whatever; you seemed to be enjoying, so I kept doing. Since neither of us had any guideposts, I finally stopped my oral assault and began to push the well lubricated bullet into you. There was resistance of course. I felt you tense and push back. Oddly, that made the pushing easier. Note to self!!

“Oh god, Lissy, this is fucking fabulous. I never knew it could be so good.” Only about a third of the bullet was inside you. I pushed the rest in a little more quickly. You started... I don’t know what to call them. Unintelligible grunts is the best I could come up with. The way you were restrained seemed to limit how much you could move - which was noted.

I gave a moment’s thought to a DP, but you were enjoying your anal assault so much that I let that pass. Your mutterings continued. I wasn’t sure, here, how to up the ante.

Then I did. Bending to familiar territory, I slurped Ms. P and gave her the best I got. You shrieked, apparently sent into another galaxy of pleasure.

I took full advantage and pressed two fingers into your depths. Whatever shreds of control remained were cast aside as you convulsed. I love loving my lover, and this was no exception. I kept doing what sent you into orbit. You kept shrieking as sky rockets screamed, it seemed, to the furthest reaches of your physical and mental boundaries.

I continued to learn that there are not limits to how you could be pleasured. Grateful? Of course. But the real winner, as always, is and will be us!! That will always be the sounding board. And speaking of sounding!!!

You continued to wail as I loved you. Eventually, as it was deemed to be, the fabulous bitch that was your orgasm slunk away. You shivered and moaned as it left. I did nothing, letting you simmer in what felt like a glorious explosion. I was thrilled to be a part of it. Happy to have been there. I could only hope it was the first step in a new SOMETHING on our journey to wherever we were going.

When all the shakes, rattles and rolls had subsided, and after all the toys and restraints were gone, we cuddled. I’m not sure it was noon; it didn’t matter. Another milestone had been crossed. I have no idea if that’s the right word but I was too tired to worry. Like you, I slipped away into a deep, restful sleep.

We showered after our nap, smiling and giggling. We were both crazy hungry. We had things to do.

“That was out of this world, baby. If you felt anything like I did, you really had a helluva night.” You were washing my foot, which sat on your knee. It’s among the fun little intimacies we give each other when we shower. After rinsing, you kissed my foot and said, “You have cute toes, girlfriend. Gimme the other one.” I did.

“So you’d like to do that again?” You nodded. “The anal play or being restrained?”

You smacked my foot and said, “Both silly. Neither one is an all the time thing but damn! You’re next in the butt play.” Yeah well, I wouldn’t have been too excited about that but...

“I guess I’ll have to give it a go after your screaming good review.” You laughed and stood.

“You had me goin’ pretty good, lady. Kitty is resting quite comfortably.” Well now, I couldn’t just let that happen. I bent to give her a wake up kiss. You moaned. Hmm; I suppose lunch could wait a little longer.
***
We sat in the always crowded Lou Mitchell’s. When we ordered, I tried to pull a fast one by telling our server we were going to the Cubs game. I got a baleful stare. The blonde wench giggled.

“How was I to know the game is being played tonight? And you’re not supposed to laugh. We’re both hungry.”

Still laughing, you said, “And clean.” True that! Ms. kitty was resting quite comfortably, thank you very much. To celebrate our very carnal weekend, we were both ribboned. You were squirming; I asked why.

“I don’t think wearing jeans is a good idea when ribboned. They, um, rub. It’s very delicious; a little too much so.”

Our food was served. We’d ordered the half pound burger, fries, and small tossed salads with dressing. The burger would be shared. Pink lemonade sounded delicious and was. We talked as we ate. Okay, inhaled is more like it.

“When are you gonna call the kids about selling your house?” I know, I know. Stop yelling. I’m procrastinating on this.

“Soon.” The blues commenced to rolling.

“Give me your phone, Lissy.” I hate her!

“I’m not gonna let you sleep with me tonight if you don’t stop.” Thankfully, the restaurant wasn’t as crowded as normal, so your laughter didn’t attract too much attention.

“Yeah right.” I gave her the goddamn phone.

Dinner would be on the 21st; next Sunday. Kara had called Jenna, who said Ian was working, so she was happy to have the chance to see her sibs and get a meal she wasn’t cooking. Kara said JR was happy to hear from us and promised to be there. I got to call Rachel.

“Mom, I’m working. Can I call you back?” I should have known.

“Can you stop by the house before you go downtown?” Silence.

“Sure; I’ll see you later. Love you, bye.” Ugh!

Kara, who was driving, looked at me. “What’s wrong?”

I shook my head. “It may be something or it may be nothing. When I asked her to stop by the house, there was a lengthy silence. I don’t know; we’ll see. I don’t want to make too big of a deal about it.”

“So what’s my big surprise that you won’t tell me about?” See why I hate her? Wink!

“Nope, not happening.”

“I should have asked you Saturday night when I had my chance.” Wet! Kitty shivered; Mom did too.

“That’s totally dirty pool and so not appreciated. And it was very well done. And I’m still not telling.”

“I’m not gonna let you sleep with me tonight if you don’t tell me.” We both roared. “I’m not kidding!” I doubled over.

The minute we walked in the door I knew why Rach had gone quiet. The house looked lived in. I don’t know if Kara would know but I did. If you have your own place you know what I mean. My baby blonde isn’t a slob by any means, but things weren’t where I put them. There were dishes in the sink. That sort of thing. No biggie; she’s my kid and this is her home too. Something was definitely out of whack though. I’d find out what when she came home.

“You okay, baby?” I nodded.

“Like I said, I’ll find out more when she’s done with work.” You cocked your head.

“She’s been here?”

“Yup; I’m guessing if I go upstairs, I’ll find her bed unmade and toiletries and stuff in the bathroom.” I shrugged. “She has some of it here anyway, but it looks different if she’s staying here.”

“Oh god; I hope things are okay with her and June.” Exactly! “She hasn’t said anything?” I shook my head.

“I’m going to call Gail. She’s probably working, but I can leave a message.” I did, she was, and I did. Sigh!

“It’s not too bad out. Let’s go sit outside and talk. Bring your juice.” I did.

You were fidgety. I’m fidgety; my kids are fidgety. I had to know what was going on between those blonde ears.

“You feel like you’re dying to ask me something or tell me something. Out with it, blondie.” You laughed.

“I shouldn’t fidget in front of a fidgeter. Ya got me, baby.” We both smiled at your verbal faux pas. “My pointed little head has been on fire all day thinking about last night.” Yup, I laughed at her characterization! She ignored me, as she is wont to do. “I’m ignoring you!” Bitch! “Anyway, I have no clue why I told you to undress me in the elevator.” I do, I think! “I was dripping, absolutely on fire, every nerve tingling as we walked down the hall.” I smiled and undressed her with my eyes. “Stop that!” I shook my head. You giggled. “Anyway, when you pushed the strap of your purse into my mouth... Lissy, if you had touched me, I would have screamed till dawn.” Well now!!

“Thank you for that revelation, Miss Manners!” Our laughter may have shaken foundations of neighboring homes. You came and sat in my lap. Hi neighbors!! “Are you telling me you’re something of an exhibitionist?” The shiver helped!

“If I am, it’s something unexplored. Not at all unlike most of what we’re doing in this here relationship.” Woman speaks the truth; gotta give her that. She’s mine; all mine!! And I kissed her just like she was!! And it got hotter as it does.