Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" Come on Jenna; out with it!

"Yes honey?" She took a deep breath and let it out. Come on sweetheart!!

"What's it like?" Bingo! More silence. In her seldom heard little girl voice, my pretty 32 year old daughter, wife, mother and woman asked, "What's it like to be with a woman?" I think I'll try 'playful' first.

"You mean you didn't have any of those silly sleepover kiss and hug things in high school?" She sighed.

"Yes Mother I did. Robin Mendenhall if you must know." Oh my god! Sweet little Robin?

"Robin's gay?" She laughed. I swear to god -- one of the wonders of the world is to hear your children laugh. I don't care how shitty the week's been, my children's laughter makes my soul tingle.

"You're too cute, Melissa Eileen." Huh what? "From what I hear she's got three kids and is on her second husband. Actually, I was going to say no way. But after having you for my Mom, I guess I can't assume anything anymore can I?" Zing! That's gonna leave a mark! Oh well, she didn't mean it in an evil way. And I suppose she's right!

Okay, exactly what DO I say to this woman who's my flesh and blood? And, other than the obvious, why are you asking? Remember now, I'm thinking this to myself at warp speed. That's how our brains work.

"Jenna honey, before I go into detail, is there some specific reason you're asking? I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have, but it would help to get an idea of what's on your mind."

"Ian and I are doing fine, so take that out of your head." Alarms went off in my head. I never had any thoughts that anything was wrong, so for her to start with that left me worried that something was wrong. Am I right or am I right?

"Okay good. Is there more?" There always is, Jenna, and you ought to know your Mother isn't just going to let it drop.

"I'm lonely more than anything. Ian's gone so much and it's just me and the baby. You and Kara have your life together and besides, if you move downtown, it's gonna be hard to ask you to babysit." I clapped a hand over my mouth and turned to blondie, who was sitting right next to me. Holy shit, in all the time we'd talked about where we were gonna live, we never once put babysitting into the equation. Was that fair?

"Rach and June look so happy together. And so do you and Kara." Kara - who'd been listening. And kissing my neck. "Did you think of it as cheating when Daddy was alive?" Oh dear god! I started to cry. Kara took my hand in hers and squeezed it. She turned my face so that I was looking at her and mouthed 'I love you.' I smiled and nodded my thanks.

"They really do honey. And thank you; we are pretty happy together. And you two seem like you are too. I wish you would call me. There's no reason you can't bring Ella over when we're home. And if you wanted a weekend to yourselves you could bring her downtown." Blue eyes got really big as Kara stared at me. I shrugged. She nodded.

"Now to your question. I never did think of it as cheating. I always thought of myself as being bisexual, even though I hadn't had a lover since college. I was faithful to your father. I wasn't getting what I needed from the relationship and I needed more. To be quite blunt, women do more for me than he ever did, except real early on." I heard the sharp intake of breath. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I don't mean to upset you. You did ask."

"What's it like?" I closed my eyes. I felt Kara's hand on my thigh and shivered.

"Soft. Go stand in front of a mirror naked. Touch yourself. Imagine it's not your hand but your lover's. Her hand is soft like yours." It was. I closed my eyes as Kara's hand curled around my neck under my hair. "Her touch brings goose bumps." It did. "There's no roughness to her skin, no whiskers when she kisses you." Whisper soft kisses brushed my lips. I squirmed. "And when she takes you over the top into ecstasy, the pleasure leaves you gasping for air." I heard my daughter moan. My eyes flew open. Kara cocked her head and mouthed 'What?' I rolled my eyes and mouthed, 'She moaned.' Eyes wide, she put her hand over her mouth. I nodded.

"Jenna?"

"What?"

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to do that." She laughed.

"I know; that's why it caught me off guard. You're my Mom and everything. Parents aren't supposed to be sexual beings." I looked at Kara and smirked. "I can tell that you and Kara are a couple; my sister too." Kara, who was listening again, wiggled her eyebrows. Oh sweetheart, are we ever!! "I don't know what I'm gonna do. Probably nothing. I just miss my guy. And it was nice seeing you and Kara so comfy together. Same goes for the other two." I smiled. I know just how you feel. "I'm... I'll be okay, Mom. Honest. Thanks for talking about it though. I really appreciate that."

"You're welcome, sweetie. And remember what I said about babysitting. We're just watching television tonight. No big deal. So even if you just want to go out to dinner with a friend, we could come over after work. We'll either cook or get takeout. I remember what it's like being a new mom. And my parents didn't live in the same city."

"What are you doing Monday night?" Oops!

"We have plans." Jenna laughed.

"You do not." I nodded. I know why she laughed though!

"Yeah we do, honey. Sorry about that."

"Okay; well I guess I'll say goodnight. I love you."

After we hung up Kara crawled up on my lap and kissed me.

"That was awkward huh!" I nodded. You got that right. "You did great, honey." More kisses.

"Thanks. There's something she's not telling me." I can't shake the feeling that Jenna left something out. "Maybe I'm wrong. The first thing out of her mouth was that everything was okay between her and Ian." Kara's face showed her surprise. "I know. That's what I mean. I can hardly ask." Blondie nodded. "And it's probably my imagination anyway."

"Maybe it is; was that what she called about?" And another kiss. This is getting boring -- not! I shook my head a little.

"She wanted to know if I had called JR. She seemed a little perturbed that I hadn't." I shrugged. "I'm going to let that play out between them. We talked about it Sunday." Blue eyes glinted. Uh oh! Hands pulled my tee from my shorts and slid up my belly to my breasts. Yummy! As in - the kiss and the hands were both yummy. And those nasty ole fingers dove under the cups and were teasing my quickly hardening nipples.

"You could have told her something very different." Yeah, I know!

"I know. You probably have something on your mind." Kara pretended to look pained. "Let's have it, blondie."

"I think that the best thing about making love with you is that it's more about pleasing you, satisfying all of your carnal sexual desires, rather than worrying about mine. It's all about enjoyment and sharing lustful emotions." That glint was back. "It's been a while since you've been on the door, baby." Kara peeled the shirt off of me and took the bra, which had already been opened, with it.

"Go put the nipple clamps on. I'll get the straps on the door." Just like that huh? I went to our toy drawer and got the nipple clamps. I think I'll tighten them a little more than usual tonight. Ooh, that hurts! I think I can take a little more. I bit my lip with my bottom teeth as I turned it a little more. I put the other clamp on and tightened it too.

Blondie was busy gathering this and that. I watched - still, if asked, thinking about my daughter. And not at all in the mood for a night on the door. I needed to tell her.

"Lover?" She turned her head and smiled when she saw the nipple clamps. And stood and came to me. You ran your hands over my breasts which made me shiver in pleasure and pain. And kissed me like there was no tomorrow. My resolve weakened for a moment - but only for a moment.

"Kara?" She looked, puzzled. "Honey, I'm not really in the mood for the door." Surprise flooded her face. I shrugged. "Please don't. It's something... I'm not really sure. I just need to be in a certain frame of mind for it. And talking to Jenna really didn't put me in that mood." I had a flash of a thought that had me giggly. "Those kisses of yours sure do." That smile that gets me every time got me. My heart did flip flops and kitty shivered. "Can a girl get a bunch of those?"

We lay side by side in bed. It just happened! You were on your left side; I was on my right. Your right leg was between mine; my left was over it. The kisses were soft and sweet. We were lip to lip; I'm taller, so my breasts sort of rested on top of yours. My right arm was under your head and my hand had hold of your blonde hair so it didn't get in the way as we kissed. Your right hand was on my neck. The kisses were sweet, the caresses were soft, and the woman is beautiful.

"Do you know what I didn't tell the kids?" You kissed me again and shook your head. It was getting harder and harder not to give in to the temptation to make love. I wanted to tell you what crept into my mind; then we'd see.

"Do you remember our first date?" You giggled deliciously as you nodded.

"I'm not sure I've ever told you this." You pulled away from your kiss and made pouty face. "Oh shush!" More giggles.

"It was so simple. We were talking; nothing too... intimate. We were in a booth. You'd moved a little closer, which had me wet as hell." There was a pause as you kissed me. Your hand slid down my left side, scooted between my legs and found me wet. Pleased, you sighed and nodded for me to continue.

"I reached and took your hand in mine. It was our first date; I was nervous. The conversation, as I remember, was pretty blah. What I remember was my hand got hot; the palm of my hand to be specific." I shook my head. "It started as just a thing in my palm and... it spread. It moved up my arm and then I felt it as a jolt between my legs." Blue eyes registered their surprise and pleasure as I talked. And the fingers of your hand crept ever so slowly down my right side. I continued.

"I'm fuzzy about the next part. I think the server brought our dinners or something; I'm not sure. What I do remember is my thumb making a couple of swipes on the back of your hand and the jolt of electricity that I felt that drove me nuts."

I wasn't sure if Kara remembered, and I'm not sure either of us cared very much.

"Here we are, on a dinner date, and just my hand touching yours has me in a state. I was like, in my head, I was thinking ... 'I've read this sort of thing on that Literotica site.' Add to that -- there was my marriage and what I'd done and felt with Dylan." I looked into very dusky grays. I just had to kiss her; I did. Kara groaned. That left hand of mine that wandered aimlessly suddenly found a purpose. She moaned deliciously and her right leg lifted and lay over my left.

"Do you remember what happened next, lover?" I think that took 20 seconds to say between pauses and gasps.

"You gave me your cell number when the night ended and begged me to call you." I laughed.

"Yeah right! You left a message on my cell phone; some idiotic pretense just to get me to call you back." Blondie kissed me, nodding. "You were shallow and obvious and I loved it and it worked out perfectly and can we please make love?"

We did!! *** The weekend was fairly quiet. We had to grocery shop. Except for next Monday night, we were spending the week at the house. So...

"Lover?" You looked up from brushing your teeth. "No panties." Instant alarm shone in your eyes. "Yup; we're going grocery shopping and you..." I gave you a kiss... "will be pacified." Well now; that was fast! Bright gray eyes glittered.

"That is so fucking evil. Thank you, baby." A few minutes later. "Do you think I could wear the upy-downy zipper skirt." You made pouty face when I laughed, but it was such a funny way to describe it that I couldn't help myself.

I asked if you were going to wear a bra.

"Do you think I should?" Oh my god!

"I think you should do whatever turns you on the most. It's Saturday, the store figures to be busy. You're the one with the exhibitionist thing; do what you want." She chose a white spaghetti strap tee. I had a thought. I hurried to the bathroom and came back.

"Lift your top." Confused blues did as I asked. I painted your nipples with red lipstick. Okay, after I kissed each one. The combination of your outfit, my mouth and my surprise had you breathing hard.

"You'd better concentrate, lover!! You do not want to drop that pacifier." She groaned. "It's too bad we don't have your 'fuck me' heels here. They'd complete your outfit perfectly." Hmm! "Would you like me to put your hair in pigtails and ribbons?" Kara giggled gorgeously and kissed me ravenously.

Blondie sat on the bed while I did the deed with her hair, finishing with sky blue ribbons in a bow.

"Go look in the mirror." She did. And turned, a huge smile on that gorgeous face and dangerously gray eyes.

"I absolutely love it. The heels would have made it great. Do you have any anklets in the house?" We both laughed. It would have been perfect! "We could go somewhere like Macy's; they're sure to have them." That's not a bad idea.

"We can do that. But I don't want to go to Old Orchard on a Saturday."

"Good point. We have to go online tonight and find some sexy heels." Yeah, the weekend was pretty blah all right!!

Food shopping was fun... well it was for me! My blondie had her difficulties.

"How much more of this do we have to do, Lissy?" I snickered.

"We're almost done in produce, honey." I think I'd had my hand on every cucumber; each one came with a comment. "Are you still struggling?" There was a shine on your top lip. I stepped in close and licked it off. I tapped the pacifier.

"That's just evil. Thank you, baby." She grabbed the cucumber out of my hand and said, "I may use this right here."

"That would give new meaning to 'clean up on aisle 6' wouldn't it?" An older woman (remember how old I am!) gave us a really dirty look as blondie gave the lean green a blow job. "An orgasm in produce would be a new adventure for us." The oldster clucked, shook her head and walked away.

After we loaded the groceries in the trunk and got in the car you looked at me expectantly.

"What dearest? Are you thinking I'm going to take the torturer from your kitty?" Desperate gray eyes and the cute blonde head they're attached to nodded. Silly, silly blondie!! "I thought we'd go look for a top to go with that skirt. Something a little more in line with the exhibitionist you yearn to be." She leaned and put her head on the steering wheel. "Oh stop with the theatrics, you!" She turned and glared. "Does my sweetie need to cum?"

"Yes you bitch!" You screamed it; so unladylike.

"I'll tell you what, lover. If you can climb into the back seat without losing the pacifier you can have all the orgasms your body can handle. Give 'em a show, sugar." Never has a woman scurried from the driver's seat to the back seat so quickly. Well... um, never mind. I had something in mind but... no!

She managed to climb into the back seat with a hand on kitty to keep the pacifier in place. Well done blondie, well done!!

A leg was up on that back dashboard thing as we left the parking lot and headed to our next adventure. Kara screamed more than once as she came. And came. And so on and so forth.

I thought stopping for gas was a nice touch! I'm not sure Kara's mommy would be very happy with her language.

There was a consignment store not too far from the train station, which was not all that far from where we'd grocery shopped. And there was a very nice parking lot for me to drive through as my lover gasped and cursed and tried to pull herself together on a gorgeous Saturday afternoon in July.

"I hate you!" No you don't blondie. You love me. I took her hand and we headed toward the store. The pacifier was in my purse. I had pulled the zipper dangerously high. The exhibitionist wannabe was blushing; not a good sign.

The store was cute. Here's the thing about second hand and consignment stores. There are so many choices that you have to find a couple you really like and be willing to make the rounds on a semi-regular basis. You may not find anything worthwhile 4 out of 5 trips, but that 5th will be a doozy. I knew what I wanted to buy for Kara. It was just a matter of whether or not I'd find it. I almost said 'we'd' but she doesn't know what I have in mind.

This particular store also has a website that says, 'We feature clothing brands such as North Face, Ann Taylor, DKNY, Chanel, and many others. We also carry shoes, handbags, scarves, jewelry, sunglasses, furs, and belts.' Gag me with a spoon! Labels for the snooty! You'd be amazed at what the idle wealthy will give away! My late husband turned up his nose at some of what I came home with until I told him how much it would have cost at retail!! Anyway!

Maybe the gods were in a good mood Saturday. I wanted to find my sexy blonde a button down midriff length top and I did!! It was white-ish with red flowers and puffy shoulders and when she tried it on in the 'dressing room' she nearly came again. Especially when I unbuttoned the top two, then three buttons. And the bottom two.

I swear I wanted to devour her whole! I settled for telling her how I felt.

"Do you know what I love the most about loving you?" Kara blushed so deeply that I wasn't sure she'd return to pale. All this as she shook her head.

"I love the way things look on your body. Your breasts aren't as big as mine but if they were, clothes wouldn't look as good on you as they do." The way she lowered her eyes was so cute! "I could button or unbutton every one of the seven buttons on this blouse (I'd counted) and every damn one would hide or expose your cute little self." Blondie giggled.

"You make me feel so beautiful, honey. I see it in your eyes. I feel it when you touch me. And tell me. I love you."

"I love you too, Kara. Now figure out how many of those buttons you want buttoned and let's go." She's such a slut!

It was only four dollars. We might get a million dollars worth of pleasure from it!! You just can't beat that with a stick!

Miss Rachel was working the dinner shift at her Mexican restaurant. My lover suggested we have dinner there. My baby was happy to see us until she saw my blondie. Well no; I didn't say that right. She ogled Kara just like a woman would and then looked at me with guilty eyes. I laughed and kissed her and whispered that I was totally okay with her ogling.

She hovered judiciously, brought us an extra appetizer, and presented us with a check that conveniently left off the second round of drinks that she 'forced' on us. I paid the bill; Kara left a $20 dollar tip -- not much less than the bill. Shrug.

Mom had to. "We'll be at the house this week. If you and June want to have dinner, text me or something."

"Okay, I'll check and let ya know." Hugs and kisses and we headed home.

You don't even wanna know about all the great sex Saturday night!! *** Monday was date night. I'd gone to a lot of trouble to do what I had for us. I could only hope the weather would cooperate.

As I requested, we met at your office and walked to the train station. We'd take the train back downtown later and stay at the condo overnight. I hadn't told my honey anything about what we were doing, so the questions started on the way.

"Where are we going and why?"

"We're going to the Ogilvie Center. You'll know when we get there."

"You're so mean. I hate you."

"It's date night; that's not allowed. And besides, you don't." She sighed and shook her head.

Kara began to get a hint as the train rolled to our destination. We were going to have dinner where we were going, which was another part of the surprise.

"Wait -- Ravinia?" So much for this being a surprise. "Who's playing?"

123456...8