Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt your hair swish as you nodded. You bent and kissed my forehead, the bridge of my nose, the tip of my nose. You paused, your lips hovering over mine, your breath warm. Taut, heart pounding, hips rising in desperation, I waited.

Saturday night became Sunday morning. You can be skeptical when I tell you we loved each other until the sky lightened but you'd be wrong. We love each other. We are lovers. And oh my god did we ever!!

.

***

Some mornings you wake up rarin' to go. Some mornings are slow and lazy, full of stretchies and cuddling. This Sunday morning I woke up in a fog. I also woke up to most of Kara on me. Let me see if I can catalogue this correctly.

You had a leg between mine and more than a little of your hip was on me. Your left arm lay between my breasts; your hand was just below my throat. I hate that by the way! You had two pillows under your head and your face was on my left shoulder near your hand. Sleeping peacefully; not a care in the world. So cute. I tried to slip out from under you but that left arm snaked around under my breast and held me to you. Oh well!!

The way your head was so high on the pillows made me wonder if you'd been watching me sleep in the light of the early morning. I love watching you. It seems you like it when I do. I've wondered what you thought when you watched me sleep. For as close as we are, for as much time as we spend with each other, there's no way you know what someone else is thinking. Not even you! I learned that lesson the hard way a couple of years ago.

A very young woman from work -- 27 I think -- killed herself. You'd never have guessed if you knew her! She was bright, she was happy. A bunch of us went to the wake. The mother was a wreck; the father was a zombie. She was a bubbly kid who exuded happiness. And then one day she was gone. I looked at you and my eyes filled.

You stirred. Your tongue came out of your mouth and licked your lips. You squirmed your shoulders a little; your eyes opened as if you were surprised where you were. Three blinks, you focused, smiled, and kissed me.

"Morning... or whatever it is." We both smiled. I hadn't even bothered looking. You put your face in my neck. Sigh!

"Kara?"

"Hmm?"

"What you did to me last night, up against the patio doors, was the sexiest, most seductive thing, the most incredibly erotic event of my life." You nodded.

"Good!" You smiled. "You're welcome." I giggled.

It was cute -- you kept your face where it was and moved so that you were on top of me.

"After last night you want more?" You pushed a hand between my legs. Busted! You snickered and fish kissed me. I squirmed. You squirmed. Our kitties were kissing, which is something of a surprise. You'd think they'd be in a coma!!

"They're responsible for this ya know." I giggled. "Do you?" I shook my head. "You probably figured they'd be in a coma after last night." Damn her! You flicked a nipple. Which hurt... good. "They've probably been texting each other, plotting, figuring out how to get us to give them more." The blonde who made fun of me about kitties talking is telling me that our kitties text each other. Go figure!

"They're greedy bitches aren't they?" You lifted your face, kissed me, and murmured your assent into the kiss. Oh god! The kiss got damn hot real damn quick. I lifted both of my legs and put my feet on the mattress. I felt it bubble up deep inside me -- the want. Your body on mine, your mouth on mine... I can't believe how much you turn me the fuck ON!!!

We squished as we kissed. I moaned; you lifted and said, "I'm starving; let's make breakfast!" My jaw dropped, my legs collapsed in a heap, and my arms slipped from your back to the bed with a thud. This woman! I swear to god!!

Eggs, English muffins, bacon, and coffee were what I made. And pouting is what I did.

"You're adorable when you pout, baby!" I stuck out my tongue. "And yes, that tongue does the most delicious things. Now put it back in your mouth." Bitch! What I want is to put it back in yours... or your pussy. We shivered. Who's we? Me and kitty of course! Duh!

"What are we doing today, baby?"

"Well, I thought we were going to make love. The only thing I want to do is grocery shop. We need some things for the few days we're here." Kara put the cup down after taking a sip of coffee. I needed more. "Can I get you some?" She smiled and handed me the cup. "We can shower, then shop." I brought our cups back, kissed her and sat down.

"You're beautiful, Lissy!" I had been looking out the window and turned back to my honey.

"Thank you; so are you." I smiled.

"I believe it's your turn to grocery shop pacified." Right out of left field! She smiled ever so sweetly!

"Okay." An eyebrow was raised. My heart sped up. "Yes miss." She stood, took my hand, and we headed to the bedroom. No need to undress, she said with a smirk. We headed for the bathroom.

"Would you please turn the shower on? I'm going to brush my teeth." Good idea, blondie. I joined her after turning the water on. Brush, spit, swish -- the height of intimacy! Kara laughed when I mentioned it.

My phone beeped. How odd. I went and looked. It was a text from June!

"Saw this on Tumblr this morning, showed it to Rach; she said I had to send it to you, mom! We both think it's perfect for the two of you. Love you! PS -- I think it's perfect for us too." A picture of the saying was below June's comment. I got the chills! I hurried back to the bathroom.

"Look Kara! June sent it to me." She read it and smiled.

"I love it!! We kissed.

'Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.'

"It really is us isn't it?"

"Yeah!"

And into the shower we went.

Pet washes miss first. Wink!

Blondie is so spoiled when it comes to showers. I, of course, am the spoiler. There's nearly nothing I love more than washing her hair. Maybe the only thing better is her washing mine. I'm talking about bathroom things here folks!

I poured a big glob of shampoo in my hands and started. You immediately relaxed against me, purred, and pushed your hands up behind you. Your thumbs caressed my breasts then began moving south until you came to my hips.

My fingers made bubbles as I brushed my nails against your scalp. You ground your butt against me. I bent and nipped at a soapy shoulder. You giggled; your hands moved between my legs. You caressed my sex, your fingers slipping up and down either side of my labia. I knew what you wanted; you wanted me to push against your hands and against your ass. I'm strong! I can and will resist temptation.

Time to rinse! Head under the water, face tilted back. I swished my fingers around to be sure I got all the soap out. A second round of water and swishing fingers made sure. Next comes conditioner.

You turned around to face me as I put the conditioner into your hair. There was mischief in those gorgeous blues but I intended to ignore them and you. I spun you around; you giggled. Those fingers went back to doing what they were before. I'm not that strong! I let them stay. We rinsed the conditioner out of your hair.

Kara uses both; some odd concoction her salon pushes. Marcia Teixeira; I'd never heard of it before meeting her. I can't be bothered. I use a 2-in-1 for people who get their hair colored. Now you know!

I got a bunch of bubbles on my hands and started to wash your back. For this you leaned with your hands on the wall. Said position also left you vulnerable to rogue fingers in marauding moods. Those rogue fingers were in quite a mood.

"Are you trying to get even for me wanting breakfast?" Never crossed my mind! Wink.

I washed. You have the cutest butt! I probably sound like such a girlfriend for saying that -- but you do! We don't go to the gym together too often, so I don't really know if you do specific exercises that keep it so firm. I have enough of an ego that I read up on things online. There are routines you can do to help your glutes. (How the HELL does spell check not know 'glutes'?) I do 'em. I have to! Three kids are enough to threaten me with 'EAS.' I think mothers are particularly vulnerable to this syndrome. Exploding ass syndrome is a kissin' cousin to cottage cheese thighs.

Blondie has neither. I'm... a mother. I try. I'm also staring down the barrel of... not 50. "Objects appear closer than they are." Yeah well, 50 is so in my rear view mirror. And so is this fabulous ass I'm kissing. Cuz it's attached to this woman I love. And I have to wash her legs and feet. I use the word 'have' loosely, like we use 'pet' and 'miss.' Shrug.

I get to one knee and bring your foot to the knee. You really do have such cute toes. Toes are dumb. Yeah, probably pretty necessary for balance and stuff. Mine are kinda fat; I can't say that out loud or you'll swat me. Wiggle wiggle.

***

"May I have the honor of putting the pacifier in place?" I stared. You did the foot turn and hand on hip thing. Really?

"Yes of course. Pet thanks miss for..." You shushed me with a kiss and bent to a knee. One knee? Oh God! You spread my labia with your fingers and licked me. Oh GOD you're wicked sexy! I hope my eyes told you, cuz I wasn't sure if I could speak. Those fingers did that thing with my labia again -- two fingers on the outside softly rubbing north and south. It's positively delicious and sexy as all hell.

The cherry on the sundae came when you put the pacifier in your mouth and pushed it into kitty. I'm pretty sure kitty was looking for a defibrillator -- one for each of us. Don't ask! Just don't.

It was in, you were done, and I was about a lick away from being toast! And you get to wear panties. And pet got to help you put them on. I probably shouldn't have grabbed your ass and returned the licking kitty favor. I did. You said you were unhappy -- but kitty told me yours said she was lying.

Anyway, when I stood up I pressed myself close to you and we kissed. I pushed my hands into said panties and grabbed that fabulous ass with both hands. And pacifier got to kiss kitty. And blondie moaned. And things got kinda crazy.

And it was all cuz my miss likes me washing her hair!!

***

The week was fine. The kids were fine, we were fine, etc. We did our house cleaning, per Gail. We had a lovely, romantic Tuesday with dinner on the patio, 'Person of Interest,' and more. I packed for our weekend. We drove in together Wednesday and stayed the night at Kara's -- primarily so she could pack.

Oh yeah -- I did call Bette. It's just my take on things - but I thought she was more surprised I called than she was that I kept the appointment the week after she kissed me. She wanted to make sure that I was okay with coming back. I made sure to let her know both of us had talked about it and were in agreement that A. I needed to see someone and B. For a lot of reasons, Bette was the best 'someone.' Naturally, we had talked about it all.

"Okay, so she was surprised to hear from you. Did she try to talk you out of coming back?" I needed a minute for that.

Shaking my head, I said, "No, I didn't get that impression actually. It was obvious that she wanted to know it was okay with both of us; I made that crystal clear." Gorgeous smiled.

"I bet!" Mm hmm.

"There was a little more back and forth, but the bottom line is I'm set for next Thursday at the usual time."

"And we resume having our dinners at the usual time?" I smiled.

"Same Bat Channel; same Bat Time. Same after dinner hijinks I presume?" The blues glittered.

"And here I thought only blondes did silly things like presume. I'd say there's a high probability you'll be in luck."

"Oh is that so; high probability huh? May I show MY person of interest what high probability of getting laid looks like?"

"Please do." Tuesday;'Person of Interest' - each meant we were either on the couch or on the carpet. Well, throw rug. Either way, she was mine. Well, yeah -- either way. Whatever!

What I wanted to do was rip the clothes off of you. You're such a baby about your budget and your stuff. I love your stuff and we still had to do the money thing before we sold our homes, bought another, and moved in together.

Tonight none of that mattered except whether to wreck your outfit. I'm leaving out the little detail that your outfit, like mine, consisted of bra and panties. And my bra and yours had mysteriously disappeared. I'm sure that if either of us had to give police reports we would have blamed space aliens.

I want it known that my blonde beauty whispered that last in my ear when she saw me type that paragraph!! Those space aliens seem to have made my bra... and more... disappear. Again. I, um... I'll be back soon! Hopefully!

Deep sigh! Okay, where was I? Oh right. Throw rug, mysteriously disappearing bra -- yup; gotcha!

Despite what you read, it's not all that easy to rip panties. Neither of us has done it -- though I may be guilty of literary license. Kara's hands are stronger than mine and she hasn't -- yet.

That's not to say that we had panties on for very long. Yes, thank you, I know I took the circuitous route to that.

Tonight there would be no toys, no restraints, and no holds barred. That meant all I had at my disposal was me. A kiss ended. I looked at you and you shivered with what you saw in my eyes. I smiled. Yes, lover, every delectable inch for as long as both of us can. Save for the fact we have to... oh shit. We have to drive downtown in the morning. Oh well!

There is so much to luxuriate over. Yes of course it's all familiar. Does that matter? Part of the fun, part of the... dare I say challenge... is that even in a relationship that extends through years into decades, there needs to be that something that continues to be the flame that draws you to your moth.

I bent to my flame's mouth. We weren't decades; we weren't much more than... what 18 months.

Blondie tasted like wine and pretzels. I probably do to. I don't keep a lot of that kind of garbage in the house, but you found a bag I'd forgotten about. I bet Rachel bought it. Kara smiled after the kiss ended. I was playing with your hair.

"Hey, I just thought of something. When's our anniversary? I don't even remember when that silly LinkedIn thing was." You looked as puzzled as I felt. "We were seeing each other now and then before Dylan's death."

"Yeah, and it was a couple of months after he died and that you called and asked me to lunch." I smiled. I think I know when it was. "That was one rockin' good night of sex wasn't it!!" You stopped for a moment. "What is it, baby?" I might as just well tell her.

"I don't remember what day of the week it was, but I think I called you right around Valentine's Day. I was feeling a little blue and was..." You nodded, your eyes bright. "Am I right?" You put your hands on my face and kissed me.

"Yes; yes you are, you beautiful, sexy thing you." More kissing happened. You rolled me to my back at one point. Hey, I'm the one 'driving' tonight. We were both a bit breathless when we stopped. "Okay, we can look online and find out, but yeah, you called me. I'm positive it was a Monday and I think Valentine's Day was Tuesday." You looked a little embarrassed; I smiled. "I had something of a wild time that weekend with Krista, the woman I was seeing at the time."

"Whatever Kara. We weren't seeing each other regularly at the time and I was in no condition to be in a relationship. I had to take care of my kids." You nodded. "Rachel was a mess. She had a terrible semester. She spent a lot of time at home and only went to school because I basically insisted. I didn't want her moping around the house alone." Why am I talking about this? We were talking about us. "I'm sorry; go ahead."

"No, baby, if you want to talk about this we can. I'm fine with it." I made pouty face.

"We were going to make love. Remember; the 'my person of interest' thing?" She's so cute! Oh! Oh my! She had gotten to her knees, pushed my legs apart, turned, and put her left leg over my right and my left over her right, which was bent at the knee.

"Baby, talk to me about that time while we make love. This way we can look at each other." It was so romantic and erotic; I was speechless. You had started to move against me. You were slow and deliberate in your movements. On the floor, I was rather helpless in terms of moving with you. I could lift and rock my hips, but there's no give in the floor. Let me see here. Yeah -- there. If I put my foot on the floor it gives me some leverage to help in this erotic little dance.

"Okay, well this feels sorta silly but I'll try. Just BOOM like that and he was gone. We'd celebrated thirty years in 2009, but it was pretty much an empty occasion. With Rach gone so much, I moved into her bedroom." You gasped.

"Why didn't you have him sleep there?" Oh my god; no way! I shook my head.

"Remember, Kara, Rach is in her 20's. Jenna is 10 years older and JR is 8. We bought that house when I was pregnant with the idea of each of them having their own bedroom. I didn't..." We had both stopped making love. This was so not happening. "Kara, we can do one or the other but talking wasn't what I had in mind." You laughed.

"My MILF is horny! Okay baby." You bent and kissed me. "Let's fuck!" Oh my lord yes! I pulled my foot off the floor and held my leg in the air with my left hand. You sped up your pace, leaned, and pinched my nipples. God it's so good. When you stopped with mine you started with yours. Your blues had gone gray shortly after we'd stopped talking.

At some point you leaned back and grabbed the leg I was holding, pulled it to your right shoulder and held it there. You were breathing hard by then; we both were. All of the gyrations allowed me to help as we loved each other in this wildly intimate way. I could now use my hands and my free leg to get some purchase and join you in this carnal union.

"You make me scream with pleasure, baby. I swear to god... you make me crazy with lust."

"Kara Ann, nothing, no one, has ever made me feel so free, so sexy. I can not get enough of you... us."

"Are you close?" I nodded.

"God yes, lover. Fuck me; cum with me. Let's scream together!!" We were both slick with ourselves, each other, and a sheen from the effort of our lovemaking. You held my ankle near your neck; your eyes had been closed for... a while.

I had felt it build as we danced. I tried watching you as it built but, like you, it was hopeless. It's too big, too personal, and there's no hiding from it.

You'd sped up a whatever ago. I felt you shiver, tense; you screamed. I think I felt your back arch as you howled. I pushed against you until I felt myself tip into the fury of it. I felt the room spin and... black.

A buzzing in my ears brought me back. My leg was on the rug. You were on your back. I had passed out and was awake again, wondering what I'd missed. Apparently you'd been so caught up in the throes of your orgasm you hadn't noticed. And there was no way I was going to tell you.

"You okay over there?" I felt you stir.

"Mmm!" Blondie's in depth response.

"I think I passed out." You giggled. Bitch!

"No way!" Sheesh!

"Way!"

"How? Why?" Oh for god's sake!

"Ya know what girlfriend; you're blonde and I'm old. Maybe at some level that equals out." I heard the sigh. "Who knows -- it may be why we're so goddamn good together." Actually, I heard and felt it. "So let's just be happy together."

"Yeah okay. Do you have to bring up the old all the time? And must you remind me that I'm blonde?" Hee hee!

"There's that saying -- 'you are what you eat.' But I'm not exactly sure how that applies here." You laughed.

"You can't eat old but you sure can eat blonde." We both laughed.

"I have and will if you'd like."