Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like."

I did!

***

We finished dressing Thursday morning and had exchanged a quick kiss. It was only a weekend trip; I had two suitcases and a bag for cosmetics and toiletries. We were closing them up when I had a thought.

"Do you have your special collar?" Kara turned and smiled.

"Of course. Why?"

"Put it on right before you leave work." Her eyes widened. "That's right. Take the bra off and put the collar and clamps on." She walked over to me.

"My god, that's fabulous. Thank you for thinking of it." She kissed me hungrily. Really hungrily!! Geez.

"You're welcome. I think you should be my pet this entire weekend. How about you?" She was panting.

"I think I love you." You are so silly!

"No, no, no... you know you love me." Blondie blinked. That's right, blondie. A grin and nod.

"Yeah, that was silly!" Exactly! "I think I love it, miss. Thank you!!" See? We both love our silly little miss/pet game.

"We'll have to stop and buy a leash." Kara closed her eyes and moaned. This is getting better by the minute.

"Good god, Lissy. How am I supposed to get through the day?" Hmm.

"Wearing the egg." A shiver.

"Do you think I should? Will you have the controller?" Yes and yes.

"You're so hot right now that you're going to need to cum before we get downtown. So why don't you wait until we're in the parking lot at your place to put it in." Hazy grays looked at me with lust and wonder.

"This is hopeless; you've got me in such a state; I'm not going to be able to get anything done." She walked toward me. Uh oh! "We should just take a vacation day. We can spend the day in bed and head... oh that's idiotic. We have too much to do." Too bad; I was starting to warm up to the day in bed idea.

***

We met and walked home together Thursday.

"Do you want to have dinner before we hit the road?"

"That's probably a good idea. In some regard, the later we leave the better. We already have a late reservation guarantee."

"Okay; so do we see if Rach is working?"

"Yeah sure, why not? How about you call and check."

Dinner was wonderful. My daughter is gorgeous. She treated us like the queens we'd like to be and promised she and June would keep an eye on the house as much as possible over the weekend.

I kissed my youngest and said, "I love you, beautiful. We'll be back in a couple of days." Blue eyes twinkled.

"Yeah well... don't do anything we wouldn't do." Oh my god. It's not so much the what as the who!!

Hand in hand we walked. And talked.

"How did your morning go?" Kara laughed.

"You are such a wench." Point? "It was wonderful. I had two amazing cums on the ride downtown." I smiled. "I tried so hard to get you to give in and stay home." You have NO idea how much I wanted to. "But you wouldn't." I wanted to torture you! "I know you just wanted to torture me." Don't look at her. And DO NOT smirk. "You're smirking. I hate you." No you don't. "I do. You wouldn't let me bring an extra pair of panties. I was soaked all day long." Good! "And you sent me that goddamn text telling me I was not to swing my legs and not to touch myself." I giggled. "I so know I'm going to regret agreeing to be your pet this weekend." I giggled. Ms. Silly looked at me. "This is just mean!" Point?

"And we haven't even gotten to your collar and clamps." My honey spun, pulled me to her, and kissed me.

"That might just be the single best thing we've bought so far, baby. I smiled into our kiss and pulled her close, both hands on her ass.

"Do you know that cleft on your tummy that runs north and south from your breasts to your pubic bone?" She furrowed her brow and nodded. "I'm going to lick it all night long tonight. Nothing more." Blue eyes went gray... just... like... that!! "And you won't be able to move your hands." The grays closed as she shivered. Isn't she just the cutest!

We were, um, a little late getting on the road. Once Kara was buckled in her hands were tied to her thighs with scarves. Remember, I had the controller and she still had the egg in her kitty. It's not really a very long drive -- not even 3 hours. I made sure to take the skyway. Think toll booths. The further out of town we got the more exposed she got. The egg was dialed up and down -- but never enough to take her home.

She screamed at me, cursed me, and begged me. It was mean; I grant you. But it was for a good cause. We love each other. I'm in charge of her pleasure this weekend -- so she thinks! I haven't told her all I have planned. And that doesn't even include what she may have in mind for us. After all, Saugatuck is a stone's throw from where we're headed.

We had gotten the keys to the gorgeous house that was ours for an all too short weekend. I had explained to the very pretty lady who owned it about me - my family had visited before, and I was looking for a place to rent next year. She had smiled the smile of money. Well, let me give her the benefit of the doubt. We were weekend guests at the tail end of the season - her peak earning season. I had no clue about her circumstances or her finances. None of it mattered anyway as we schlepped our bags from the car to our rooms.

"Are you really gonna do that cleft thing you talked about?" I smiled. This is gonna be the bee's knees weekend!!

***

"Oh god yes, baby. Fuck me with that tongue." I bit your labia; "Oh my god I love you!! Pull my tits harder. Yes, like that. Harder!" I stopped for a moment. "You can't DO this to me anymore you wicked bitch!! I so need to cum and that tongue of yours is everywhere but where I need it to be." Blondie, I love you so much that I might just fuck you all to hell and not let you cum!!

"I know, lover. I'm doing the best I can." If I touch her clit or push my fingers into her furnace she'll explode.

"I know you!! You may be fucking my pussy with that fabulous tongue of yours but you won't let me cum if you don't want me to." Eggsactly! "No matter how I curse and scream I don't... you have my... I can't use my hands!!"

I pushed off of my knees, turned, and headed to the bathroom.

"Where are you going? Come back here right now goddamn you!" The screams continued as I sat on the toilet. Some of it was teasing but I really did need to pee. Kara figured out screaming wasn't going to work and started begging.

"Lissy, baby, please come back. I need it so bad. Please don't do this to me, kitten." Kitten? Payback's a bitch, and my bitch is on the bed, pleading with her tormenter to come make love to her. I flushed the toilet. "Oh good, you're finally done. Please hurry. I was so close when you stopped." One day, and I won't have any idea when, she's gonna get me back for this. I shivered as I turned off the water and dried my hands. "Okay, you're all done in there. I need you!"

I know you're close to a cum. This was Friday night and there was Saturday and... some of Sunday. I know you'll exact a measure or ten of revenge. All of this was staged to get you to wreck me when I finally turn your hands loose.

When I came back to bed you were looking at me with eyes that screamed 'I'll get even with you!' I bent and kissed you.

"Baby, please, please, please don't tease me anymore. It's been a topsy turvy day, starting with that crazy car ride downtown. You tortured me in the car with the egg not letting me cum. My hands... god it was fabulous." I nodded.

"You need to cum that badly?" Your whimper was real. I bent and kissed your pussy. You locked my head in a vise with your legs. I wasn't going anywhere anyway. You were just soaked. Little droplets of your silky essence were trapped in your folds. You cried out as my tongue lapped at you. Without stopping, I said, "Cum for me!"

You shrieked as your body writhed and gyrated. I love how you taste anyway; I certainly had my fill that night. Blonde hair flew as your head whipped side to side. You are so primal and so, so beautiful when in the midst of an orgasm. And you flush so fabulously!! Fit, your muscles rippled as they contracted. I moved my hands from your ass to your breasts and pulled and pinched your nipples. You were moaning; you shivered when I took your pearl in my mouth. You bucked furiously as I held you in my teeth and licked the little nub, trying to extend your bliss. It seemed I was just a little too late. You slumped and released my head, your legs falling on the mattress with a thud.

I took my time with you, loving, licking and watching. When your breathing finally slowed you held your hands out in a silent plea. I kissed my way up your slender form, licking my way back up that cleft as you giggled. When I took your nipples in my mouth, you stretched as languidly as your restrained hands would allow. You are fabulously feminine.

I paused briefly at your mouth to wet your lips with a kiss. You purred. I used both hands and undid the silken bonds that had held you during my taking. Each of your hands slid down the length of my arms till you reached my shoulders. You caressed the back of my neck softly; the other hand went to my head and held it as we kissed. I lowered myself to your lush figure. Your hips arched against me. It was my turn to shiver! The kiss went on forever.

They all end. When it did you smiled at me as your fingers laced through my hair. My arms were still holding you close.

"Wanna do that again?" Give you another orgasm? Sure.

"Do you mean tie your wrists, tease you without giving you release, and leave you to cuss and fret while I go to the bathroom? Sure!" The hand that was on the back of my head smacked it. I bent and kissed you.

"That was very mean of you to do." You smiled. "But you DID redeem yourself rather nicely!" Redeem huh?

"You're a joy to make love to, woman. That's the 748th time we've made love, and..." You laughed.

"Is that all?" I pursed my lips as though I was actually considering the question.

I shrugged and said, "I may have missed one or two in there somewhere. Plus, there were a couple of times when one or both of us had multiple orgasms during the same lovemaking session." You nodded.

"And there were times when we'd finish and start up again."

"Like tonight?" I love that smile. You nodded.

"Like tonight!"

***

We were up at the crack of noon Saturday. Okay, it was noon Michigan time. We had a busy day ahead and started it off right with a luxurious shower. Well it was for me! Pet gave my kitty a thorough tongue lashing. I know kitty enjoyed it; I believe pet did as well, though she pouted when I didn't return the favor.

"This place has the best food. As you can tell from the name, they started out as a bakery." The name is the Golden Brown Bakery. "They're open all year round, though the menu is a little smaller out of season." The glazed donuts were still warm. The glaze was finger licking good. We made eyes at each other and giggled like lovers do.

"I see they open at 6am. Perhaps pet would get some of these decadent delights so that we can tease each other."

She's so precious when she pouts!! "Are you really going to make me get up that early on our getaway weekend?" I didn't answer. So she pouted. "I did you real good this morning." I shivered.

"You trumpeted the notion that you knew the area pretty well. Where are we going tonight?" My blonde smiled.

"I think we'll have fun. That's all I want to say." I shook my head.

"You're wearing the collar and leash tonight." The blues widened; they went gray in a blink. I laughed. "You forgot didn't you?" Kara was a glorious shade of red as she nodded. "Tell me, lover."

"I admit I did. Oh my god, this is going to be so fucking... oops... hot." I ignored the eyes that turned when they heard the 'oops.' It slipped; my fab blonde made a boo boo. Whatev!

"Are you about done with breakfast... such as it is? We need to get back and get our swim stuff on." I smirked. "If I hadn't been so thoroughly ravaged earlier I would have suggested we bring our beach gear and wear our suits under this get up." She smiled.

"I can't believe you're complaining about the shower. You were certainly..." she looked over her shoulder "loud enough." I'm sure I blushed; I know I looked at my coffee cup to try to cover it up. "You're adorable when you blush."

I laughed; I had to. I'd said it too many times for her not to throw it back at me.

We headed back to the house after we'd paid. The weather had cooperated. Bright sun and temps in the 80's.

Bathing gear on and looking lovely, we headed to the beach. Blondie was my guide.

We had to park in a municipal lot and walk. A light breeze that carried the smell of the lake in the air.

"Kara, this is as close to heaven as it gets for me. I adore the water; I can smell it. I want to rip that suit off of you and do unspeakably erotic things that body of mine." She'd turned her head as we walked. I saw the shiver and the smile.

"Maybe we can come back later tonight and watch the submarine races." I cracked up.

"What?" Her brow furrowed.

"You were married all those years. You never heard of the legend of submarine races?" I was a sheltered child.

"Apparently not. Enlighten me oh wise one!" She laughed. "Or do I already pretty much know what the dealio is?"

"Yeah, probably pretty much you do. It was how dudes got girls to make out. Course, it would have helped if there were a lot of lakes in Katy." I was bent over from laughing so hard.

I had to gasp the words in bursts. "Probably would have helped if you had dated dudes!" She smacked me. "Or not!" I knew why she smacked me and didn't go any further. "So what time do these races take place?" Another gorgeous smile.

"Whenever we get there!" I should have guessed. I could only shake my head.

"You're going to be the sexiest woman on the beach, lover." Kara jerked her head and stared in disbelief. "I'm going to need armed guards to fend off the hordes." Head shaking and eye rolling ensued.

"Thank you, but that's nuts. I'm just one of many. It's totally sweet of you to say though." We had spread out the big beach towel that I'd stuck in the bag. It was big enough for both of us, though a bath towel might have sufficed.

"Do you think we need to take turns going in the water or can we go in together?" I'm probably too old and worry too much about people stealing stuff in public areas like a beach -- though it was pretty crowded.

"Race ya!" I lost. I pushed blondie into the water; she came up sputtering and cursing.

"Why did you do that??" I smiled.

"Cuz I'm older and you surprised me and I wanted to... pet." That stopped her. She made puppy eyes.

"I didn't mean to get the jump on you." It was something between a whine and a beg -- if there's a difference.

"I know." I grabbed a handful of blonde and pushed her face into the water. She came up sputtering again.

"I might be a little stronger than you, but you cheat. You can grab my hair and push my face in the water..." I shut her up with a kiss. She moaned. It's totally impossible that I want her as desperately as I do. And I do!! I'm 56 damn years old. I'm not sure my 'want' meter should be dialed up this high all the time. But 38 is too sexy, let alone in a bikini. Let alone that I know the treasures that lurk beneath. I smiled, thinking about the last few days... and the days before them.

"The water's nice isn't it?" I nodded. "Want to go for a swim?"

"Yeah, that sounds like fun. Do we swim away from the beach or along it?" She ignored me and dove in. Oh well; I followed suit. Neither of us went very quickly in what turned out to be a nice long swim. I stood up when Kara did; both of us fussed with our hair. We were both breathing a little quickly but nothing too bad.

"That was excellent. I don't think we went much more than a couple hundred yards. Do you want to swim back or walk?"

"Either is fine with me, lover. It might be fun to swim in to shore and walk back. It would give us some sun and a chance to people watch." Blondie brightened at my idea and nodded.

"I really like that idea, Lissy. Come on, let's go." She dove in again and I followed. The swim to shore didn't take too long. I stood when my fingers grazed the sand and seaweed. Lover followed my lead, then dunked her head again and swung her neck back, wringing the water out of her hair and smoothing it.

She stopped and looked. "What were you going to do to me?" Crap; she must have seen the smirk. "Tell me."

"I thought about undoing the string of your top when you put your head back in the water." Blue eyes widened.

"You did? Really?" I wasn't positive but I think she was flushed. We'd been in the sun for maybe an hour.

"It's a public beach. I didn't want either of us to get in trouble." I took her hand again and we walked. "It seems you may have liked it if I had." A bright smile told me everything. "The night we went out late and you stripped off the red dress and I took the picture." Her hand tightened in mine. I looked; yup -- flushed. "Maybe we can think of something to do tonight after we go out." Kara stopped and spun.

"Would you? Would you really?" The grays were glazed with heat and excitement. I'll do just about anything for you.

"Of course." I smiled. "I'm the one who reaps the benefits of your excitement." I giggled at my thought. "Plus, if I do, we'll have those delicious donuts tomorrow morning. Who knows what kind of hijinks we could manage." She shivered.

"You'll make coffee while I'm gone." I cut her off.

"Pet, you'll make coffee before you get the donuts." I smiled brightly.

"Yeah okay; I'll make coffee, then get the donuts." The blues sparkled. "You're going to send me out in something totally skimpy aren't you?" Well, now that you mention it...

"You'd like that." That's pretty much a rhetorical question; Blondie was just about in full pant mode. We were almost back to where our stuff was. "Do we want to lounge in the sun some more?" I think I know the answer.

"Can we get something for lunch?" That was not what I was thinking. I wiggled my eyebrows.

"We can just get fast food and eat it at home." She smiled.

"I like how you think, baby!" Kara bent to pick up a corner of the blanket.

"Are you in a hurry to get going?" She stopped and looked at me. "I'm completely okay with whatever we do. If you really are hungry we can get food. If you want to stay a while longer, we can. It's a mini vacation; no rules, no hurry."

She scurried to me on her knees and held out her hand. I joined her on the blanket, only to have her push me to my back. Before I knew it she were on top of me. I was stunned. This is as public a display of affection as you can get! I purred as we kissed. Thankfully the beach was much too crowded for my scamp to do what that kiss told me she wanted to do. She shocked me half to death when I felt her cup my breast. I sighed. Being shocked isn't the same as not liking it. We were both quite breathless when she lifted from me.

Ms. Silly gave me Eskimo kisses and whispered, "Hi!" I licked her nose.

"You're beautiful. What happened to Miss No PDA's?"

"I get carried away sometimes when I'm with my honey. I didn't get the feeling you minded being molested." I laughed.

"Molest all you want, lady. In fact, I'm counting on molestation when we look for those submarines later."

She laughed, kissed me again, a quicker version, and said, "Okay, I'm done with you for now. Let's get some food."

I admit I wouldn't have chosen Dairy Queen but a DQ milkshake wouldn't be a terrible idea on an August Saturday.

"Baby, how about you relax in the car while I get lunch?" I thought that was pretty nice. "You trust me right? I'll surprise you." What the heck, it's vacation, it's Dairy Queen. Why not!