A Matched Set of Boytoys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, ok, I can deal with that," I said, sitting up to watch him as Jack walked back in the room, lotion in his hand. "Well, since I'm getting the full lotion treatment, I guess I better take my shirt off, huh?"

"Probably," Jack responded as he walked up next to Jay, throwing his arm around him so they stood in front of me. "Sorry lady, we don't do laundry, only massages. Laundry is the house next door."

"Oh really," I teased as I started slowly undoing each of the pearly buttons on my shirt. "Well I guess I can't expect you guys to be talented at everything. Just the important things."

Each button was coming undone with agonizing slowness as they watched me, riveted in to silence. I could see their twitching cocks inside of their jeans as more of the curves of my cleavage was exposed, then my white lace bra, to my tanned belly with my belly button ring winking out at them. I left my bra on for the moment, wanting to get one of the boys to undo it later. Sliding the shirt off my shoulders, I rolled in to the middle of the bed and situated myself on my stomach. Showtime. "Alrighty, ready!"

The bed creaked as the twins climbed on, but as they positioned themselves on each side of me, I suddenly sat up. "Wait wait wait, this isn't fair! How come I'm the only half naked one? This is supposed to be MY fantasy, off with those shirts boys!"

Jay and Jack looked at each other over me and grinned those lazy, broad, identical smiles, and without another word, stripped off their t-shirts. Taking in a nice long look at their defined and tanned chests in duo above me, I laid back down, wiggling around to make myself more comfortable.

I had my head turned towards the door, laying on Jay's pillow, which was predictably covered in a white and blue cotton stripe, matching the denim-colored comforter. I closed my eyes in anticipation while I heard Jay's bed groan in protest as the boys climbed on. Jay climbed over me, positioning himself near my head and shoulders, while Jack stayed on his side of the bed and centered himself around my legs. I could hear the lotion being dispensed, and thankfully, then being warmed between their hands.

I didn't even breathe as I waited for them to touch me. I kept my eyes closed, but could picture them, at each end of me, their eyes locked on their mirror image as they asked each other silently, how far will this go? After a moment that seemed pregnant with possibilities, I felt their hands lower on to me in tandem; Jack starting on my nearest calf, Jay smoothing still-cool lotion on my shoulders.

I had to bite my lower lip to keep from moaning out loud at their first touch. Showing too much enthusiasm at first would let them know I was enjoying this too much, possibly causing a shift in the power in the room. I couldn't have that, not yet. Oh god, I thought slightly deliriously, they are both touching me; at once. They are both trying to make me feel good; at the same time... it feels amazing.

And it did. The heady power of having these two strong, sexy as hell young men at my beck and call was almost as much of a turn-on as actually having their hands on me. Their hands grew more confident and assured in their strokes, as they loosened tight muscles in my neck and calf, respectively. The lotion had a faint, almost minty scent that added a little extra tingle to my already sensitized skin.

"Mmmm, so far so good guys, I must say..." I commended Jay and Jack, my voice muffled from the pillow. I settled deeper into the soft comforter as their strong hands moulded my muscles in to quiescence. I really was faintly surprised by their proficiency with massage. Most guys half-heartedly push muscles around until they figured they had done enough work to justify a blowjob or similar reward.

"Oh, we're just getting started, Mia. Between water polo, track, and of course being our reckless selves, we had plenty of opportunities to experience therapeutic massage," Jack informed me as he showed off his expertise.

"Yeah, it helped that the physical therapist was this smokin' redhead with legs for days. We maaay have over-exaggerated a few minor injuries, but the after session massages were worth it. Dad never seemed to mind driving us to those appointments, for some reason." Jay threw in, and I giggled into the pillow.

"Well, it seems like you guys were able to concentrate on technique at least a little as you were trying to look up her skirt. Once my muscles are warmed up, you guys don't have to worry about using too much force. I looove deep massages," I informed them. Double entendres aside, I was being honest and was looking forward to them using their considerable arm muscles to loosen my more stubborn knots.

Casual chatter continued as the boys progressed with the massage. Jay worked my back and shoulders into submission, as Jack loosened my carefully shaved and tanned legs with deep, powerful strokes. I would focus on one part of my body for a minute, then something the other twin would do would call my attention.

Jay slid his fingers underneath the shoulder straps of my bra, sliding them off of my shoulders so gradually I didn't even notice until they were on the very edge of my shoulder. Right as I was about to say something chiding his assumption, Jack's hands started working on the backs of my thighs.

A soft moan escaped my lips involuntarily. Damn, this felt good. I had gotten waxed the day before in preparation, and I could feel the first droplets of wetness sliding over the silky smooth lips. Having a freshly waxed pussy always seems to make it even easier to get soaking wet, but it may just be that it's so much easier to feel without any hair absorbing it. The enticing feeling of two sets of hands on me at once was just compounding this effect, and I didn't imagine it would take long to have my white lace panties soaked.

"Mmm, what was that, Mia?" Jay teased, leaning over my prone body, so I could feel his warm breath against my ear. "Are we doing ok? I thought you were going to give us some pointers on how to really please a woman. What happened to those?"

Smart-asses. "You guys are doing pretty good, for amateurs. You could try varying the pressure a little more. As much as I love it when you guys get really deep like that... " I interrupted myself with a little moan as they simultaneously found knots--Jay's behind my shoulder blade and Jack's at the top of the back of my thigh--and dug in to release them.

"Uhhh I mean, that feels amazing, but change it up once in a while and switch to super-light, feathery touches. When you barely skim the surface of the skin, it makes everything feel more sensitive. It's also a good break for your arm and hand muscles. Mmmm, yes, that's perfect..." I trailed off as they both took my advice, using the very tips of their fingers to carefully trace the curves of my exposed body.

Jack had started back at my ankles, delicately stroking upwards, following the natural line of the muscles in my calves to the hollow behind my knees, sliding all the way up my thighs to the edge of my shorts, sitting just below the curve of my ass. I could feel his fingertips swirling over the skin at the top of the thigh, lingering there, until suddenly, and disappointingly, he returned to my other ankle to repeat the process. Unconsciously, I relaxed my legs even farther

apart in a silent plea for more.

Jay had started with running his fingertips at the tips of my shoulders, gliding upwards to the sensitive curves of my neck, causing a shiver to run through my body. He delicately traced my exposed ear before returning to the base of my neck, then spread out his fingertips to cover the whole of my shoulder blades at once in his large hands.

As they slid down, they stopped at the lacy barrier of the back of my bra. He paused for a moment, then leaned back over me, close enough that I could feel the heat radiating off his shirtless torso above me.

"Can I get this for you?" Jay murmured to me, anticipation thick in his voice. I just gave a brief, quick little nod, and before the motion was even completed, his fingers were deftly undoing the single hook on my bra. He parted the now-undone straps, laying them on each side of me. Jay did not immediately return to touching me, and I peeked to see him take a deep breath as he enjoyed the sight of my half naked body lying before him, before returning to his enjoyable task.

Jack had made his way back up my legs again by this time, and was repeating the swirls at the top. However, now his fingers were dipping in between my legs, where his feather light touches were sending mini shock waves of pleasure straight to my puss. He traced around the edge of my shorts, as far as he could reach around on each leg, before stroking down to my knee and working his way back up again.

Jay's hands wandered down to my sides, tracing my ribs and barely brushing the pushed out side of my tits exposed on each side, and then would stroke the full length of my back, pushing my shorts down a little to reach the small of my back.

I'm sure this exposed the back of my white panties; highlighted against my tanned skin, but I had no desire to tug my shorts back up to their original position. It seemed that my shorts were somehow getting smaller, as Jay pushed them down, and Jack slowly scooted them up, until they barely covered more than my panties.

I honestly couldn't tell you how long I laid there as my twins massaged away one kind of tension while causing another to build to almost unbearable levels. It didn't take long for my wetness to reach torturous levels though, and I had a hard time not shifting side to side to rub my pussy lips together to get some kind of contact. I was no longer sure of how far I was going to let this go tonight. My self control was melting away, and dripping onto my panties.

All pretense of casual conversation had been dropped, and the only noises that could be heard were the cars driving by outside and my own whimpers of pleasure and anticipation. Gradually, their hands slowed, and then came to a stop. I assumed the twins must have looked at each other and communicated something silently, because the next thing I knew, Jay once again lowered his mouth to my ear and spoke softly.

"What about our fantasy?" he asked, his voice low and husky. I popped up on one elbow, twisting my torso to look him in the eye. I could see the sexual heat in his face, and without looking at his shorts I knew he was hard. For a moment I felt a thrill of fear as I looked at his hulking shoulders that could pin me to his bed with no problem, let alone with his brother's help. It would be wiser to not tempt their self control any more than I already was.

"Ok... But I am leaving right after, and you have to do what I say." My voice was quiet, and I felt like I was pleading more than informing them of a decision I made.

"As long as we get to watch, sounds fair to us," Jack replied quickly. I twisted the other way to look at that twin, and saw the same look of barely restrained passion on his handsome face.

Fuck. I would have to play this very carefully, to give them what they wanted without inflaming them to the point of no return.

"Well, since there are two of you, why doesn't Jay sit right behind me, and I'll lean in to your chest. Jack, you can stay there, between my legs. Remember, you guys said your fantasy was to watch, so keep out of my panties, ok?" I tried to sound more business-like, in an attempt to regain control of the situation and not let on how turned on I was, but I don't think it worked. The twins merely exchanged another look that was full of information I was not privy to, and maneuvered in to position.

I flipped over carefully, keeping my un-done bra pressed to my chest, but the lacy demi-cups were only held to my breasts by inertia. I had a feeling they wouldn't remain like that for long. Jay slid his leg behind me, then pulled me in to him, so my bare back was pressed against the smooth, hot expanse of his chest. Jack rolled on to his side, laying at a diagonal in between my legs, and was just about to lay his head on my calf before when he looked up at my shorts in consternation.

"Woah woah woah! This isn't fair," he said, in faintly mocking echo of my earlier cry. "This is OUR fantasy, and it's kind of hard to watch through shorts. Those gotta go."

Before I even had a chance to respond, Jay had slid his arms in to the gap between my arms and body, and laced his fingers together behind me while Jack reached up and easily undid the single button on my shorts. Still unsure what was happening, I squeaked as Jay raised up his arms, lifting my ass off of the bed, clearing the way for Jack to pull off my shorts down in one fluid motion.

Suddenly I was clad only in my lace panties and my mostly removed bra, with my arms still pinned to my side. The realization that I was not in control of this situation did nothing to abate the throbbing in my panties as Jay carefully lowered me back to the bed.

"Mmmm, that's better," Jay murmured in to my ear, then gave a quick little nip to my ear lobe.

"Now go ahead, we're waiting. Don't worry, we'll behave... mostly. Now get to work."

I tried to take a deep breath to steady myself, but I was incapable of getting more than a shallow gulp of air. I decided just to close my eyes and do my best to forget they were even there. Not likely, with my back pressed in to the broad, hot expanse of Jay's chest behind me, and feeling Jack's breath tease along the skin of my leg.

Even though I was undoubtedly wet enough to dive in to my panties right away, I didn't want to give the boys the satisfaction of knowing they had that much effect on me. Closing my eyes and letting my head fall to the right, I started gliding my fingertips over the curve of my neck.

The soft pads of my fingers lead a winding trail over my cleavage, and around the exposed sides of my breasts, opened to touch and sight from the constraints of my bra. Involving my other hand now, they stroked in tandem the plump and silky smooth skin on the outer and undersides of my tits.

Carefully, I slipped my two first fingers under the barely hanging-on bra, and slightly squeezed my nipples. I was so caught up in accelerating my own desire, I was startled to hear Jack's voice.

"As awesome as this is, I don't know if it counts. What do you think, Jay?"

My eyes flew open in a startled and indignant flash. What did they mean? I was touching myself, wasn't I?

"Hmm, I think your right, bro. After all, we're shirtless. We can't even see what she's doing under there." Jay replied, with a teasing and husky tone. As I shifted to make eye contact with the more outgoing twin between my legs, Jack reached up, and hooked a thumb under the center of my bra. The tiniest effort on his part sent my lacy bra shooting behind him to land somewhere on the floor, and me, clad only in my little, soaked panties, and my hands covering my tits.

"Just relax, Mia." Jay continued, "After all, you did only tell us to stay out of those panties, right?"

They were right. I set myself up for that one. The feeling of Jay's words, teasing over the sensitive skin of my neck, gave me shivers. I could feel his hard on growing and pulsing against my back, and a glance downward assured me that Jack was in a similar condition.

I willed myself to forget my audience and concentrate on how I felt. I began to touch myself again, my nipples becoming even tighter in the exposed air. I played with them carefully, with the exact combination of twists, pinches, and flicks that gave me the most pleasure.

Intermittently, I'd stroke the heavy underside of my tits before returning to my now-aching nipples. God, I wanted to feel a mouth, no, two mouths on them, sucking and nibbling in tandem.

My left hand still touching myself, I allowed my right hand to meander down my ribcage and stomach, playing with the soft, barely visible curve of my belly, before tracing the spreading width of my hips. As my fingers touched the edge of my panties sitting right below my hip bones, I could feel Jay's breath catch. Rather than immediately delve in to depths of my panties as I wanted to, I allowed myself to trace my pussy lips through the lacy fabric.

Between my legs, I felt Jack shift, and bring himself closer to my mound. I know felt his breath on my inner thigh, and more disquieting was his fingers, which started to again languorously trace the line of my calf.

As if by an unspoken agreement, I felt Jay's hands on my sides, gliding up from my waist, over my ribs, and along the sides of my now-neglected tits.

"We're still not in your panties, Mia..." Jay reminded me quietly, and I whimpered an affirmative response. Made bolder through my acquiescence, the boys increased their assault. Jack moved to teasing my inner thighs, very close to where my own fingers tapped lightly against my pussy lips. I gave a deep sigh as I felt Jay's hands start to stroke the underside of my tits, then oh so slowly progressed to my aching nipples.

Jay had obviously been observing what I used to pleasure myself, because he began recreating the combination of touches I was just using. I shuddered as the intensity of sensations I was feeling magnified a hundred fold by having the twins take an active part.

I couldn't delay it any longer, and slipped my right hand in the top of my tiny panties. My left hand had fallen to the side, and lay on Jay's thigh, occasionally tightening to grip the muscle underneath. My pussy felt wonderfully smooth and very wet as I slid my fingers down over my lips, then easily split the swollen flesh to slip inside. Oh god, I was so soaked and hot. The time on the train with the stranger was nothing compared to how turned on I was now.

Jay's pinches grew firmer, and he occasionally cupped the whole of my breast in each large hand, feeling the hard nipples press in to his palms. As I had touched myself, my knees became more bent, exposing more skin to Jack. By then, he was running his fingers over the curve of my ass that was now exposed, and sliding his fingers up to the bottom of my panty-covered mound.

After sliding my fingers up and down the length of my inner pussy lips a few times to get my fingers good and wet, I brought them up to my clit. I have always been extremely sensitive, and can rarely stand direct pressure right on my clit, so I started with some lazy circles, wide around my actual clit. I moaned uncontrollably, and arched my back in to Jay, as he gave my nipples a twist and brought his lips to my ear.

"That's good Mia, keep playing with the little clit for us," he directed me, following this with several little kisses and nips on my neck. Jack contributed by playing with the crease where my thighs met my pussy, his fingers "accidentally" brushing over my swollen lips. Mmm, the way they were talking to me just turned me on even more, making me even more desperate to cum.

"Yeah, don't stop yet, we're gonna watch you cum so hard for us," Jack added, leaning forward on his elbows, adding the dimension of his hot breath to my already sensitized pussy. I started rubbing faster, making the circles smaller and smaller. My breath was coming in shorter and shorter gasps, and my arching back was bringing me to be lying diagonally across Jay's chest, with his right arm mostly supporting my upper torso.

It didn't take Jay long to realize what this new position gave him an opening to do, and before I realized it, my left nipple was sucked into the greedy opening of his mouth. I cried out in pleasure, arching in to him.

Jack didn't waste any time in using my obvious distraction to his advantage. As I desperately rubbed my clit, he deftly slid two fingers under the gusset of my panties and directly on to my pussy lips. This overload of sensation was incredible! So many different touches... I felt an unbearable tension building in me and knew I was close.