A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Used up and spent, Colin collapsed on top of Aileen. She hugged him to her body in an enduring hold and kept her pussy clenched on his softening cock refusing to let it slide out. "Oh my sweet baby boy, I never want to let go of you," she said squeezing him tightly. "I love you so much. You are all I want out of life. Just having your love is paradise."

"I love you too mom, so very much" Colin said. No matter how raunchy they would sometimes get during one of their lovemaking sessions, it always ended with them confessing their love to one another. Colin wouldn't have it any other way. It felt good at times to let loose and get lost in their primitive desires, but it felt equally good knowing that in the end, they always returned to the tenderness that was at the heart of their relationship. That's what made whatever they did, in whatever fashion, special. The thought of being with anyone else made Colin cold inside. No one could ever make him feel as good as Aileen did because she was the only one he could bare his entire soul to.

Aileen started to giggle. "What is it mom?" Colin asked.

"I was just thinking, what if the neighbors heard us?"

"If anyone asks we can always say we just had the TV on loud." Colin suggested.

"Then what would they be thinking that we were watching?" Aileen said and started to laugh harder causing her breasts to jiggle. Colin joined in the laughter.

Their fit of laughter eventually calmed down and Colin's flaccid cock finally slipped out of her lubriciously slick pussy. Colin slid his body down his mother until his head was cushioned on her soft sweaty bosom. He couldn't imagine a better pillow as he basked in the afterglow of their coital bliss. Aileen kept her sheltering arms around him and he shifted his arms around her as they lay on the sofa. Most of the time it felt like they held each other equally, but there were times when it felt more like he was the one doing the holding and she was the one being held, and then on occasion there were times like this one, when he felt like he was the one being held. Sometimes when a certain mood came over him, usual after a long period of running on high emotions, Colin just wanted to regress to when he was a little boy being cradled in his mother's arms. He knew Aileen always sensed it when he needed to feel secured and protected by his mother, by his lover.

"I love you so much," Colin said with his face nestled in her breasts. One of her nipples was so close to his mouth he could almost taste it.

I know sweetie, I love you too," Aileen said. She reached over and grabbed a blanket to cover them both up. The perspiration that had exuded from their bodies during their vigorous lovemaking had now cooled and the air felt chilly around them. Later, they would shower and then reheat and eat the dinner Colin had made, but for now they just wanted to stay close to each other after being so far apart all day long. Soon they were both in a satisfied sleep.

* * *

"Yes! Yes! Yesssssssss!!!" Sheryl exclaimed as Seth came inside her. She arched her back only to be reminded once again that the steering wheel was behind her as it dug painfully into her back. She hated doing it in the car, but she loved Seth and she wanted to make him happy. She lowered her lips to his and kissed him passionately.

When they ended their kiss, Seth lifted her off him rather abruptly and placed her in the seat next to him. "Sorry babe, I guess I'm still a little sore," Seth said shifting in his sear uncomfortably.

Sheryl pulled down her sweater and fixed her panties and skirt then said, "Oh poor baby, I'm so sorry you got hurt today. I can't believe what Colin did to you! I thought he was a better person than that!" she said with a touch of anger in her voice. Seth just grunted. She snuggled in close to him resting her head on his arm. After a while she said, "Seth?"

"Hmmm?" Seth responded.

"How come you never want to...you know...?"

"What?"

"You know...when we're making love, you never...go down...there."

Seth grimaced. "You know I don't do that Sheryl."

"I know...but I do it for you and if you loved me I thought..."

Seth turned to look at Sheryl. "Is that how it is? I don't want to put my face in somebody's crotch and that means I don't love them?"

"No, but..."

"Look Sheryl, I won't deny I like it when you suck my cock, but if you doing that for me means I have to reciprocate in kind to show you I love you, well fuck that!" Seth said angrily.

"I know honey, I'm sorry," Sheryl said.

"If you think I don't do enough to show you how I care for you, then why don't you go back to Mr. Fantastic?" Seth said heatedly.

"What are you talking about?" Sheryl enquired.

"What were you talking about with Colin today at lunch?" Seth asked.

"Oh...that? I just thought it was time I had a talk with him," Sheryl said. "Explain to him what happened between you and me. We did go out together for two years, I felt I owed him that and I hate the idea that I've ruined the friendship you've had with him."

"Our friendship was ruined a long time before you and I got together Sheryl."

"Colin said something along the same lines today, but then how come you two always used to hang out with each other before?" Sheryl asked.

"Because, Colin always enjoyed seeing me humiliated."

"What do you mean?"

Seth sighed. "You don't know what that guy has put me through."

"Honey, talk to me."

Seth paused for a moment then spoke. "He has been this way ever since we were kids. It started when he and his mom came to live with us for a while. I thought it was great having someone my own age to hang out with all the time, but that didn't last for long. My parents had taken them into our home and I tried to be gracious about it, but after a while Colin took advantage of that. He took every chance to upstage me in anything we did. He even tried to turn Morgan and Kyle against me. Luckily they knew who their big brother really was and stayed on my side...but his mom, anytime anything bad happened I was the one she always blamed, I could see it in her eyes. Colin was her perfect angel, he could do nothing wrong, I was pond scum to her.

"Even then I could see that the way she treated Colin would only have a harming influence on him. Even after the way he treated me, I still cared enough about Colin to hang out with him in the hopes of getting him out from his mother's influence. It's one of the worst things to be known as a 'mama's boy' for a kid and the older he gets the worse the stigma gets. I got him involved in competing. I was constantly challenging him at different games and sports, trying to get him emotionally involved in something besides clinging to his mommy's skirt."

"That's what Colin said, that you had always been rivals." Sheryl said.

Seth nodded then said, "but for a while I thought we were more than that. I thought I was actually doing him some good. I made him realize he had to stand on his own and not depend on his mom always being there for every little thing. Yes we were rivals, but I also thought we had become friends. Then Colin and you got together."

"That's what I mean, itis because of me you lost your friendship."

Seth was shaking his head. "You really don't know do you?" he asked.

"Know what?" Sheryl asked perplexed.

"When Colin and you first got together I thought it was great and I was happy for you guys. I was happy he found somebody so nice. You helped him more than I ever could in getting him away from his mother's control. Colin bragged about what a great girlfriend he had all the time and mostly to me, to him it was just another competition. He had a girlfriend, I didn't. But I was still happy for you guys, because you seemed so happy." Seth hesitated briefly before continuing. "The thing is, the more time I hung out with you guys, the more I came to realize that I was in love with you."

"I know baby, and you have my love now, you know that, all of it." Sheryl said.

Seth turned to her, his sky blue eyes sparkling with moisture. "Yes I know that sweetie, and I love you more than anything and having your love is the greatest thing in the world. The thing that I'm trying to get at though is that Colinknew."

"What did he know?"

"He knew I had feelings for you the whole time and that just made him flaunt his relationship with you all the more. It got to a point where it was torture for me seeing the both of you together and heenjoyed seeing me suffer." A single tear ran down Seth's left cheek. "So you see, you can't blame yourself for what happened between Colin and me, because we were never really friends. For some reason Colin has no respect for me and never has, you were just a pawn to him in one of our never ending games, but, oh honey, you always meant the world to me."

Sheryl clasped her arms around Seth hugging him as tight as she could tears flowing freely from her eyes. She was shocked how she could have misjudged Colin so. He had always seemed so polite and sensitive towards her needs. He knew about the rough times she had had growing up, how her father and uncle physically and emotionally abused her as a child, how she had bounced around from foster home to foster home, where in some of them she was treated even worse than in her real home until she came to live with the Buckners, the family she still lived with now. They were good people and even though she was eighteen now and legally an adult, they continued to allow her to stay in their home until she finished high school.

When she met Colin and gotten to know him over time, she had somehow felt she could trust him enough to tell him about her life. She had tried telling other boys she thought she felt close to about what happened to her. Each time she had barely scratched the surface of her life story and it sent the other boys packing, it seemed like they considered her "damaged goods" and wanted nothing to do with her problems.

Colin had been different though. She told him about the pain she had gone through bit by bit and through it all he had listened to her and given her a shoulder to cry on. His eyes had seemed so caring, so empathetic. She really thought she loved him and he loved her. It made her love him even more when he said he was willing to wait until she was ready to take their relationship to the next level. He had told her he was just happy being in her company. It felt so good to have someone like that in her life...but to now find out all this time he had just been using her, that he cared for her as little as everyone else in her life did...it made her furious and nauseous at the same time.

Sheryl buried her head in Seth's chest, the tears and sobs erupting out of her from deep with in. "Oh Seth," she said through her tears, "I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you! I love you so much!"

"I love you too sugar," Seth said.

Sheryl gulped then said, "That night that you saved me, I remember what I was thinking when those two guys came up to me. I thought, 'so this is how it is gonna end for me, I guess it's fitting,' but I also remember feeling so bad for Colin because I knew how hurt he would be when learned my fate. Then all of a sudden you showed up popping out of the shadows like Batman or something. You saved my life and most likely my sanity. You're my guardian angel. I hate Colin for what he did to both of us, but we've showed him! We're together now and nothing can tear us apart!"

"Yes, we definitely showed him," Seth said.

NEXT CHAPTER: IL CANTO DI MALAVITA

(Songs of the bad life)

12