A Matter of Coincidence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

When Maura asked a question, I would turn my head in her direction and place my hand on her thigh; thinking to myself, 'She how she likes it?' She loved it and tried to slide her mound under my fingers. I moved my hand away at the last second. I could see her becoming a bit flustered. Her prey was becoming the hunter and she wanted to be taken.

Likewise, I also teased Doug. When I turned towards him I played the same hand game although I made sure some part of my hand touched his cock when he moved it towards me. As with Maura, I moved my hand before any blatant contact was made. He was very hard and I felt a bit jealous. At least they could satisfy each other. I was dating 'Rosie' for the week.

I stayed longer than I should have being a work night, but we were all enjoying ourselves. I also wanted to make sure they were so horny for what I hoped to be a great night of exhibitionism and voyeuristic masturbation. Finally, I needed to call it a night. My last act of arousal was to lean towards Maura and kiss her gently on the lips and then turn to Doug and do the same.

They were ready and so was I. My cock was nearly out of the top of my suit when I stood. Tonight I took the lead. Turning towards Maura and then Doug I made sure they got a very good look at my erection. "I hope your night was as fantastic as mine, and I do hope we ALL enjoy the rest of it."

Their response was a shaky 'good night—see you Friday.' I knew they were ready. Leaving the tub, I picked up my towel from the table. This time I did touch Maura's thong; it was something I just had to do.

Once in the house, I took my suit off in the basement bath. A quick dry-off and then directly to study; sans clothing and without lights. I didn't want them to know I'd be watching.

The 'few things I had to do' before going over to the tub were to prepare my fuck chair and lay out a few toys to enhance my pending masturbation session.

Cindy and I developed the fuck chair with the advent of the suction based dildos. One of our little scenes was to perform for the other using only the phallus. It was such a turn on to watch what we called a 'worship' session. Tonight, my solo act was going to have it up my ass.

When I got into the room, Maura and Doug were not on the patio. I was so disappointed; I really wanted to see them again. I thought they'd be in the middle of it by now. In fact there were no lights on at all over at their house. They must have jumped directly in the sack.

Still, I was horny as hell and needed relief. One way or another I was going to fuck myself tonight. Booting up my laptop, I instinctively went to a favorite web site, Trans-Sexual Seduction. After Cindy's arrangement last month; T-Girls were becoming a hot area for me. The combination of tits, cocks, assholes and makeup would satisfy all my needs tonight.

Sitting in my chair I browsed the latest additions and found a selection with a very attractive, small breasted black woman packing a very delicious looking cock. Her mate was a well built, attractive white guy about her same age. As it streamed on my screen, I began slow strokes. I was going to cum with her.

The sex was getting hotter and he starting sucking her cock. I grabbed my phallus and started doing the same. At this point I really wanted Doug's; and in my mind I envisioned it was his. When she lubed his ass, I rose, grabbed the lube and did mine. Pulling over the chair we used, I firmly slapped the phallus onto it to ensure the suction held.

Taking hold of the shaft I guided it to my hole. Knowing the pleasure I was about to enjoy, I lowered myself onto it in one push. I moaned with pleasure. The feeling was overwhelming. The fullness was incredibly powerful. I reached over and picker up two nipple clips.

Squirming slightly to move the cock inside me, I placed a clip on each nipple. Cindy and I do adore nipple play, and tonight I was a bit harder than normal as I needed the intensity. Keeping an eye on the screen I started fucking myself. Up and down I rode my lover.

When she started smacking his cock around, I knew she would be coming soon. I started smacking and jerking my shaft and I picked up the rhythm and power of my ass thrusts. I knew I wasn't far behind. I pulled on the clips sending searing bolts of lusty pain through me. Grabbing another smaller life like dildo, I began to suck it as I would a cock about to cum.

The girl had removed her cock from his ass, repositioned it over his mouth, and came.. The timing on my movements was perfect. Placing the dildo on top of my cock, I jerked my cock to its needed release. Waves of cum shot onto the phallus and onto my hand. I starting fucking faster and jammed the cum covered cock back into my mouth; licking and cleaning every drop as if it were Doug's.

I slowed; still savoring my seed I licked more from my hand. When I was satisfied, I lifted my ass off my latex lover. After cleaning up quickly, I closed the cover of my laptop, sending the room into darkness. It was a good jerk-off session. One I desperately needed; however, not as good as watching the Jenkins.

Looking back to their patio my eyes met a surprise. Two silhouettes were moving from my patio to theirs. It was Maura and Doug. They were naked and they just watched me in a solo fuck session. I could only smirk; turn about is fair play. I guess I was the prey after all.

*************************

The next week was fairly normal: work, home, exercise, a call to Cindy, pay bills, etc. Doug and Maura appeared to have similar weekly agendas. We passed each other with smiles, waves, and the typical niceties. Every time I saw Maura, I thought it was Cindy. Her look, walk, mannerisms were so similar. I kept telling Cindy she was in for a surprise.

There was however an air of lust each time we passed. It was so apparent in our prolonged glances or sneaky double takes which always seemed to be noticed. It was also obvious in our grins and an ever-so-slight adjustment to our clothing. The three of us were flirting with purpose.

Friday evening arrived and I straightened up the house for Cindy's return. Done, I headed out to the patio with a glass of wine and to meet with Doug and Maura. They were already on their patio so I headed over. It was time to finalize the plans.

Cindy was expected home sometime around noon so cocktails would start at 12:01. We all chuckled. I suggested Doug and I do the cooking because if intuition served me well, Cindy and Maura would be chatting away. After the menu was selected we headed out for dinner.

On the way home I called Cindy on the cell and told her of our plan for tomorrow. She was excited and asked to speak with Maura. I handed the phone to her and I never got it back. Although I only heard one side of the conversation, it sounded like they were going to be very compatible. When we got home we all just went to bed. I think we all wanted to be fresh for Cindy's return.

Cindy arrived home on time and honked as she pulled down the driveway. I went out to greet her as she pulled the car into the garage. It was great to see her and we both smiled while approaching each other. We broke into a tender embrace followed by a passionate kiss.

As we broke from the kiss, I heard Maura say, "Now that's what I call a kiss." She was on her way over with Doug a few steps behind. As Cindy turned to greet our new neighbors the two ladies stopped in their tracks. Three mouths dropped open and six eyes widened. They girls were looking at themselves.

Everyone looked at me. "Hey, I told you there was an incredible likeness." We all started laughing. Maura broke the ice, giving Cindy a friendly embrace saying, "We finally meet. We have so much to catch up on."

On cue I proclaimed it to be cocktail time. The girls started chatting before we even entered the house. "Tell me about your move. Where do you shop? Did you hear about this store?" Their friendship was off and running. Doug and I served drinks and snacks and sort of stood by in awe as our wives consumed themselves in each other.

To be continued...

seat542
seat542
236 Followers
12