A Matter of Coincidence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

We got into a joke telling session and it became one right after another. The girls claimed a few were disgusting, but their tears of laughter said otherwise. The drive home was pleasant. Cindy and I were in the back curled up; the girls chatting away. Maura was being affectionate with Doug but not to the point of distraction.

Pulling into the drive we all talked about what a great day we had. No one really wanted it to end; however, the realities of work the next day sent us to our own homes after a few flirtatious hugs and embraces—loaded with packages of course. Cindy and I melted into a sweet night of tenderness.

****************

Over the next month our relationship continued to grow. Cindy and Maura became fast and inseparable friends. Doug and I went to a couple of ball games and really enjoyed being with each other. We all seemed to be on the same page. Around the house we could be free with our sexuality, but in public we were just ordinary people.

We shared numerous meals, cocktails, hot tub parties and sexual exhibitions. One of the hottest was Doug and Maura's masturbation scene. Maura was naked on their patio table doing herself with a black phallus while Doug sat naked on a chair in front of her jerking off. When Maura came she released a torrent of steamy piss all over Doug who blasted his load onto the underside of the table. Watching Maura force Doug to lick it up was electrifying.

Cindy and I weren't as bold and didn't venture outdoors; but we did provide unobstructed views into our house. I especially liked the evening when Doug and Maura were working late. Doug got home first and stood transfixed in his driveway watching Cindy, dressed in her rubber cat suit, flog my naked body and fuck my ass. Maura got home about ten minutes later and joined Doug. Seeing this clothed couple, standing fixated with their briefcases watching us was such a turn-on.

Ironically, we had yet to go naked in the hot tub although Cindy and Maura had been naked together numerous times trying on lingerie.

The heat and passion kept building until one night it broke. I got home about the usual time and typically Cindy greets me. Tonight there was no Cindy at the door; but I knew where she was. The sounds of her lustful moans filled the house.

On my way up to our bedroom I wondered if she was with Maura or both Doug and Maura. Yeah I was surprised Cindy would break our rule, but only mildly. Doug and Maura were so kinky it seemed to be a foregone conclusion the four of us would eventuality be involved. I was so aroused from Cindy's cries I was hard by time I reached our door. Pushing it slowly open I was stunned to see her alone; well sort of alone.

Cindy was impaled on our fuck chair with the biggest rubber cock we have up her cunt. Her tits were covered with clothes pins and the tightest clamps were on each nipple. She was grinding herself to multiple orgasms with her face buried in the crotch of a pair of panties. Her mouth was sucking, licking and tearing at the cotton panel with psychotic desire. This whole scene was taking place in front of the closet mirror.

Although I was completely hard and ready, I just stood in the doorway. Something told me there was a deeper urge being satisfied and not to interfere.

After a few more minutes of wild fucking, Cindy's orgasm overtook her and her body went limp. She was panting from exhaustion. I cleared my throat and Cindy seemed to know I was there for awhile. I started things off with, "That was pretty intense. What brought this on?"

"Jesus, Phil," Cindy mumbled as she regained her senses, "Maura knows exactly what turns me on, in every way. It is so surreal; she IS me."

"Tell me about it," was my next question.

"I was paying some bills when Maura called to tell me some new items just came in and she wanted me to be the first to have them. She asked to come over. Of course I said yes. We came up here to try them on and she was down to her undies before I could say a word. She looked so hot, I started getting creamy. The items she brought me are all on the bed."

I glanced over at them and became even more aroused. If ever there was a 'fuck me' collection, this was it. Returning my gaze back to Cindy, she was still on the phallus and the clothes pins were intact. Her arousal level was still high.

She continued, "Maura started telling me about the collection and started removing my clothes. I was becoming very aroused and she knew it. All of her movements were seductive. Before I knew it I was naked before her."

Cindy's voice was starting to break up; a sure sign the images of her experience were turning her on again.

"Using her fingers and nails she started outlining my breasts and nipples, describing how the bras would cradle my breasts. She then helped me into the first bra and started flicking my nipples through the material telling me how the bra would help keep them erect while wearing a thin sweater.

I was starting to lose it. Juices were actually dripping down my thighs. Maura had me step into the matching thong. Her fingers rubbed my pussy pretending to help place the panel. She had me look at myself in the mirror and I looked hot. But what sent me over the edge was Maura standing behind me, licking my juices from her fingers. I soaked my thong.

Maura continued her seduction by saying I needed to try on the others. When she pulled down my thong the panel was covered with my wetness. I heard a soft sign but her only comment was lingerie had the same effect on her. My head was spinning I was so horny. She did this with every single pair.

I wanted her so badly, but I kept remembering our rule. I swear if she would have gone one step further, I would have broken our promise. Although I never touched her, I did absolutely nothing to stop her from touching me.

At the end she told me she had one more pair for me and stripped out of her bra and panties. She told me to try them on later. She slipped back into her clothes, gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said 'enjoy.' Then she left.

There I was, naked in front of this mirror with juice streaming down my legs. I picked up her thong and it was covered with her thick essence. These were the ones."

Cindy fondled the pair she was just licking as if searching for any trace of Maura she may have missed. She looked at me lustfully and began to grind slowly on the phallus. Cindy looked at herself in the mirror as she spoke.

"I've been fucking myself for over two hours and I can't stop. I look at myself and see Maura. We need to talk because I am ready to rape her."

Without saying a word, I removed my clothing. Cindy was watching me in the mirror. I knelt behind her and began to gently caress her body, trying to take the edge off of her as she seemed trapped in lust. Cindy was responding to my touch and began to slowly relax.

I spoke softly and deliberately about how natural her feelings were and how it is time to change the rules. I told her I wanted her to have Maura, Doug, and it was now time for the four to move our relationship forward. While I was speaking I removed the clothes pins and clamps and gently rubbed the spots to ease the sensation which typically follow.

Standing, I helped Cindy to her feet and to the bed. Although I was horny as hell, I knew she had to be spent if she rode the phallus for two hours. I pulled down the covers and crawled in bringing Cindy softly into my arms. I covered our bodies and held her. In a few minutes she began to snooze.

It was a short cat nap lasting ten to fifteen minutes. When Cindy woke she snuggled into my chest asking, "Well, what are we going to do?"

My response was simple, "Make an exception to the rules."

Cindy looked at me and I continued, "First and foremost, I love you....with my entire being. You are in my very essence. For thirty years we have been honest, open, trusting, raised a family while still enjoying our kink."

"What allowed this to happen?" I asked rhetorically. "Many things," I continued, "but there are a number of factors relevant to this conversation. First we always make sure our partner is satisfied by exploring the others' fantasies. Second we always played by our rules. There isn't a doubt in my mind about our faithfulness. Today is a perfect example."

"Everything inside me says we have an exception to our rule. In the past, anyone we have ever been with was a transient relationship. Yes, we party with a few regulars, but we never hang out socially. Why? Because we feel in doing so, we may jeopardize what we have built. Our rule has worked for thirty years."

"Now, along come Doug and Maura. They absolutely have all the characteristics we look for when we get kinky. But they have more. Their style blends perfectly with ours. Over the last month or so we've gone out numerous times and at no point did I feel our life would be threatened by their acts."

"Add to this the two of you could be twins and it seems natural. The ease and comfort I feel around Maura is uncannily similar to being with you. And Doug is so good looking and easy going, what's not to want about him? Keeping in mind I have never been solo with another guy."

"What stops me are the 'what ifs.' What if they become possessive, overbearing, or intrusive? What if they fall in love with one of us? What if we do the same to them?"

"In a nut shell, this is what scares me."

Cindy sighed in agreement and then added her comments.

"You are right. And as you said, we are married, and we are our partners; period end. I adore you; always have and always will."

Cindy placed a loving kiss on my cheek and went on.

"When you describe the feeling you get around Maura, I understand. I get the same feeling. It's as if she was the sister I never had, and I had two of them."

"I want her in so many ways. Of course sexually, but I want her to be a part of my life. How crazy is that? Meet someone for a month and you're best friends forever! But it's the way I feel."

"Doug is equally a part of this. You're married to me. Doug is married to Maura, and Maura and I inseparable. Insane?"

I gave Cindy a half smile and added, "It could be crazy, but not in this case. I see it too."

"So," said Cindy, "we're back to square one. What are we going to do?"

"I think I have a workable plan. Tell me what you think." My brain was whirling. "We want this to move forward. Agreed?"

Cindy nodded in the affirmative saying, "Like yesterday!"

With both chuckled and I continued. "Each year we schedule a weekend to change the cabin from summer play to winter. Why don't we schedule it for this weekend, and invite them along for some R&R. I think we also need to explain our rules and how we still need to live by them. I know it sounds aseptic, and it could actually ruin our relationship if done poorly. However, my gut feel tells me if we get to that point they'll understand."

"It makes sense," Cindy commented. "So when and where do we tell them about the rule? Do we give them any say in the matter?"

It took but a few seconds of additional thought before I replied, "On the way up to the cabin; it's a three hour drive. Somewhere along the way an opening will present itself, and we ease into things. If we do it right, there will be bail out points along the way. Any negative signs and we back off. I really think they'll understand and welcome the sanity of our rules."

Giving me a hug and a kiss, Cindy added we should invite them for dinner tonight to ask them ASAP. I agreed. Cindy reached for the phone and called. I heard her telling Maura we wanted to discuss something with them and it was apparent Maura accepted our dinner invite on the spot.

Cindy and I were cooking when Doug and Maura knocked. Cindy handed them a cork screw and four glasses. They knew what to do.

We extended the weekend invitation which was quickly accepted.

The girls started making plans for meals, what to bring, etc. Doug and I just looked at each other as the girls chatted away. Doug got up and took Cindy's place as she had deserted her cooking post to make plans.

As Doug said, "We really don't need to be involved in the plans. After all we're going to do what you want anyway."

We all laughed and Maura replied, "Good boy."

The final arrangements for next weekend became: Get home, be packed and on the road by 4pm Friday which was only two days away.

It was here in a flash.

Cindy and Maura had the suit cases, coolers, and provisions lined up ready to be loaded as I pulled my Expedition into the driveway. Doug was already home and we quickly changed and loaded the cars. Both of us good naturedly bitched about the weight and number of bags. But in reality we were just as happy they took care of everything.

We pulled out of our driveway at 3:27pm with Doug and me up front. Everyone broke into cheers. I needed to calm the crowd. In a questioning manner I asked how we could consider this an official start without a Starbucks? Everyone faked dismay. Pulling out of 'Starbuck's drive thru' at 3:47 with four lattes made it official. Now we broke into high fives!

About an hour and a half into the trip I asked Cindy if she went over the cabin rules with Doug and Maura. Since we have none, she said no.

"Well, typically there are no rules; but for this weekend we came up with five simple rules we all must follow. We gave this a great deal of thought so everyone pay attention!

Rule #1: When making a drink, the mixologist must ask if others are in need. Rule #2: Do not drop any keys into the lake. Rule #3: Music choices go in 1 hour increments per person. No complaining about another's selections. Rule #4: The first person up in the morning makes coffee,"

Each rule was met with comments and agreement on how critically important the rule was.

Deliberately I stopped there. Doug picked up on the count right away, "Uh Phil...you said there were five rules; I only counted four?"

With an air of fake surprise and fluster, I cut in "Yes, yes, yes...five, you are correct.... there are five rules. Let's see rule number five...rule number five..." I paused as if in thought.

"Ah yes Rule #5, here it is." I spoke as if my recollection of the rule brought me great pride. "Rule #5: "No clothes in the hot tub."

Maura and Doug started clapping, saying it was about time. We all laughed and when things calmed down, Maura asked, "Why the change in heart?"

The course was set and taking the lead I began.

"Interesting question; trust me when I tell you we wanted to go without suits on day one. Its just to most of the people in our community, we are the proud parents of six wonderful kids. We coached; we were members of the PTA; and we took an active role in our kid's lives. On the outside we are a typical wholesome family, and in many ways we are. Behind closed doors, Cindy and I enjoy a very active and intimate personal life."

Doug stepped into the conversation. "We think we understand your position. Intimacy is intimacy and isn't something you share with just anyone. Although most people have secret cravings, they would publicly criticize anyone they thought to be promiscuous."

"Exactly," I replied. "We really enjoy being intimate with others. In fact it was through public intimacy Cindy and I met."

I didn't think it the time or place to give graphic details. The task at hand was to move this forward. Doug's comments opened the door wider and I wanted to take advantage of the timing. So I kept to the point.

"We were right out of college and living in Detroit, both of us exploring what the world had to offer. Unfortunately our openness earned us a reputation we did not want to take with us to Chicago. We made a few promises to each other when we moved: Do nothing to jeopardize our family or careers. Enjoy ourselves only in situations without repercussions. No intimate involvement with friends, family, or co-workers and no shared intimacy without our partners."

Doug and Maura listened intently as I continued. "We have kept our promises for the last thirty years and still managed to enjoy intimacy with others."

It was Maura's who responded first to the last statement. "If I am reading this correctly, you are thinking about breaking your promise to each other?"

"Not break; make an exception to," Cindy replied, "and only with the right people. To make this exception we feel the other couple must appreciate the lifestyle we live and be willing to make the same promises to us."

A charge was starting to build in the car. We all knew were this was going, but not sure on how we were going to get there. Maura asked Cindy, "Are we the type of people you would make an exception with?"

Glancing in the rear view mirror I saw Cindy take Maura's hand.

"We think so," Cindy replied softly. "Do you understand our position?" With her free hand, Maura touched Cindy's cheek and said, "Doug and I have given this a great deal of thought also. We have never clicked with anyone the way we click with you. Our philosophies are in tune with yours. We already cherish your friendship. Speaking for both of us, we absolutely promise to do nothing which would jeopardize any of our lifestyles in any way."

Cindy and Maura gave each other a warm embrace.

Everyone was silent as the car sped down the road. We still had about an hour and a half left on the trip. I wanted to be there already---nude and engaging in some act with everyone in the car. My thoughts weren't narrowed to one person, or one act. It was more of a feeling of total group desire. Glancing around, it appeared the others were lost in similar thoughts.

Doug broke the silence by saying, "Any other rules we need to know about?" It brought everyone back from their brief private journeys. All eyes were on me as I quickly came up with something.

Making a clearing sound in throat and a quick adjustment in the way I was sitting I proclaimed, "Since you brought it up, there is one more rule...it's our golden rule. Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you!"

In unison, the car said "Oooohhhhh."

Cindy chimed in, "Phil you are such a hedonist. Our talk gives a whole new meaning to those words. Tell us, what do you have in mind?"

Again, six eyes were on me. "I've got some ideas and we have plenty of time. For now, I have to use the little boys' room. Anyone else need to stop." We were just passing a road sign which listed the services at the next exit. Everyone did.

The rest of the trip was back to regular conversation. We knew the lay of the land, so we just chilled.

Approaching the cabin area raised the excitement level in the car. The scenery was magnificent and we started giving details about our place. We were going to have a blast.

We slowed at the entrance to the lake area and pulled onto a well used dirt road. Moving through the woods we passed numerous private drives until we reached ours. Our sign at the top of the drive, "Duggan" indicated we were there.

Pulling in, we followed the drive around a few turns and I stopped at the top of the hill so everyone could enjoy the view. We all got out of the car. The view was picturesque.

Our cabin was in a private inlet surrounded by woods. We were fortunate enough to buy all the land around us so we will never have neighbors. The sun was starting to set and its red reflection shimmered on a calm lake; our boat tied peacefully at the dock.

The cabin had a westward view; its wood and stone exterior basked in the sunlight. You could see the lake's image on the large windows overlooking the sprawling deck and hot tub area. It was a very big cabin; after all for years it was the summer home for the eight of us and now add the kids' families to the equation.

Doug and Maura were awestruck. Cindy and I had our arms around each looking with appreciation at one of our greatest pleasures. If one possession could tell the story of our thirty years together, this would be it.

seat542
seat542
236 Followers