A Matter of Coincidence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

"Beautiful, simply beautiful," were Doug's first words.

"We can see why you love it so. It is so peaceful, so quiet, so serene," added Maura.

"Yes, it truly is," Cindy replied. "But when the whole clan is here it takes on another personality; the boat and jet skis zipping around in the summer and the snow mobiles and ice fishing during the winter."

"And when it's just us," I went on, "it becomes our private haven."

We all looked at each other with smiles. We got back in and made our way down to the cabin. Doug and I carried in the coolers and then took the suitcases up stairs to the bedrooms. One of the neat features of the cabin was the connecting double doors between the bedrooms.

When the kids were young we used them for easy access to their rooms. We could also close them for privacy and being solid wood, they acted as a sound barrier. This weekend however, I expected they would be open and probably remain that way.

Guiding Doug and his suitcases to their bedroom, I opened their drapes and sliding door, giving them a full westward exposure. The door led out to the upper, wrap around deck; as did all the rooms. At the end of the deck were stairs leading to the hot tub on the lower level.

Doug looked around their private bath and then sat back on the California King bed to survey the rest of the room as well as the lake view. He loved it and hollered down to Maura to come check out the view. Meanwhile I took our suitcases into our room via the double doors, leaving them open as I passed.

Opening our drapes and deck door allowed a warm soothing breeze to circulate through the rooms.

I could hear Maura commenting on how wonderful everything was while I finished in our room. Entering their room to check out their reaction, I found Doug and Maura in the midst of a very seductive kiss. My cock started quivering.

Calling down to Cindy, I told her to come up as there was a spectacular view unfolding before my eyes.

Maura and Doug smirked at my comment, but didn't stop. They began melting into each other. Cindy entered from our bedroom and I heard her catch her breath.

Her arms circled my chest, starting a soft caress. She began a slow grind into my ass as we watched Doug and Maura move the play to their bed. Their tongues mingled; their hands undid buckles, buttons, clasps and zippers. Cindy worked my nipples and massaged my cock as we savored their lust.

Breaking their embrace to remove their outer clothes, Maura and Doug looked at us while patting the bed beside them. They returned their mouths to each other's, allowing us to enjoy the sight of Maura's low cut fuschia bra and matching thick strapped thong. Doug's wore the identical thong. They looked hot.

Cindy pulled my polo shirt over my head and tossed it to the side before undoing my belt and zipper. My shorts fell to the floor, leaving me in my powder blue boy cut panties. I turned to see her shorts fall to the floor and moments later her polo shirt was gone. Cindy was wearing one of the 'fuck me' sets Maura gave her; a sheer black bra and panty set trimmed with gold lace around the cups and waistband.

As Maura and Doug's kissing became more intense, we moved onto the bed. Instinctively, Cindy crawled toward Maura, and I toward Doug. Our hands caress their legs and we moved directly to their panties, sensually lowering our faces into their private parts. My lips went across Doug's pantied shaft; which twitched and stiffened as my mouth caressed it.

Glancing at Cindy, her mouth was covering Maura's mound; using her warm breath to penetrate her panties. Maura's moans told me Cindy was hitting the spot. Refocusing my attention to Doug's cock I began to fondle his balls and sack through the silky material. My mouth found his cock head and I started using my teeth; nibbling it wantonly. Pre-cum found its way through, wetting his panties as well as my tongue.

Cindy slithered between the two, undoing Maura's bra, freeing her beautiful breasts. Cindy began caressing and sucking them, focusing on her nipples. Maura broke her kiss, turning her body to give Cindy better access. Doug's hands began to caress Cindy's back and ass. He unhooked her bra in the process and began to fondle Cindy's breasts.

Maura's hands gently lifted Cindy's head towards hers. Their tongues joining moments before their lips met. The lust and passion which had been building between them was quite obvious as dark spots of wetness grew across the panels of their panties.

Doug ran his fingers through their hair as he began to speak to them.

"This is what you have been lusting for....the feel and touch of another...but not just any other....the feel and touch of yourself. These are no longer fantasies; your passions are before you. Allow them to flow, melt into each other and become one."

My hands were caressing their legs and derrieres. Doug's words were igniting them. Wetness was oozing from them as I slowly and seductively removed their panties.

"Your nipples are so hard, both identical yet belonging to the other." Doug began to roll a nipple from each between his fingers. Maura and Cindy's mouths were opening and closing around the others, their tongues going deeper and deeper in search of the other's soul.

Doug continued, "Your feelings are identical; what one feels so does the other." Squeezing tightly, he pulled and twisted each nipple. Moans erupted from them at the same time.

As I removed both panties, he said "Now you are completely naked in each other's arms. It is time to consume the other."

Gliding my fingers across Maura and Cindy's outer lips I coated them with their essence and brought them to the other's mouth. Doug told them to taste the nectar of their desire. Both ladies hungrily licked the cream from them. The girls were in another world. Doug gave me a look and a little nod signaling we should back away. Doug's final words sent them into a sea of erotic obsession.

"Make love to yourself through the other. Your nipples are her nipples; her pussy...yours. The softness of your ass is what she desires as your ass aches for her. Become one...."

Cindy and Maura slithered smoothly over each others bodies; kissing, licking and biting in identical fashion. Nipples were sucked, pussies touched and brown holes teased. Doug and I stood a few feet away watching the incendiary women before us.

Our cocks were straining for release and when Doug stepped out of his panties, I did the same. We moved next to each turning slightly, one hand fondling the other's dick, and the other hand our asses. Our eyes however, never left our wives who were now sucking each others clit in a torrid sixty-nine.

Maura was the first to cum. Cindy was lying on her back with Maura on top; both had their faces buried deep into each other's pussy. Maura lifted her face from Cindy's mound as her orgasm approached; concentrating on moving her ass and area towards its ultimate pleasure. Cindy raised her legs into a bent position which Maura used for support as she ground into Cindy's hungry mouth.

Using her nails, Cindy raked, clawed and pinched Maura's nipples sending her into spasms. Her hips started moving at an incredible speed as the lustful groan of her orgasm escaped. Suddenly she stopped; then two powerful body shakes rocked her with pleasure.

Cindy was far from done with Maura however. Pushing her onto her stomach, Cindy crawled between Maura's still parted legs. In one movement her hands parted Maura's cheeks and her tongue started working her brown spot.

Both of Maura's arms were under her body; her hands attacking her mound. She was bouncing and flexing her ass in response to the invading tongue. Cindy was driving her wild and Maura wanted all Cindy could give her and more.

"Shove your fingers in my cunt....yes, yes...that's it. Get them wet, get them so wet because I need them in my ass. Do it...finger my asshole."

Cindy started lubing all her fingers in Maura's cunt. She then took one finger and pushed it completely into Maura's ass causing a moan of desire so deep and loud, our cocks oozed slightly.

Doug and I used the fluid on our cock heads, causing both of us to buckle slightly.

Cindy's hands went back to Maura's pussy, re-lubed, and then returned to her asshole. Finger after finger penetrated her; sometimes one, then two, back to one, then her thumb. Maura's ass responded to every prod and probe. Her lustful cries asked for more.

Doug broke from me and went to his suit case. He removed a bottle of lubricant and opened it as he returned to the bed. Without asking he squeezed a large amount onto Cindy's fingers which were fucking his wife's ass. He placed the bottle next to them and backed away.

Cindy gathered the lube with her fingers and used it to open Maura's ass further. As she fucked her hole, her fingers were spreading it open. Cindy was going to fist Maura.

Maura kept working her mound, bucking her hips and ordering Cindy to keep going.

Cindy removed her fingers from her ass and poured more lube into her now somewhat dilated ass as well as onto her own hands. Brining her fingers into a spear-like shape, Cindy placed their tips at Maura's ass and pushed firmly into her.

Maura's was crying, just not from pain. The orgasms caused from Cindy's ass fucking were cascading through her. When Cindy's entire hand slipped past the last barrier Maura went berserk. Her pussy exploded sending waves of piss and nectar onto the bed, onto to Cindy, and onto everything else around her.

Maura collapsed and Cindy eased her hand from her ass.

Giving Doug and I a look of need, the likes of which I have never seen before, Cindy pointed to the bed, telling us to get on. She wanted both of us at once---up her ass. Cindy positioned us on our backs with our groins touching each other. Our legs were scissored allowing our balls and cocks to touch. Cindy poured lube us and began jerking our cocks at the same time.

The feeling was incredible, but short lived. Cindy's goal was her ass.

Once we were well oiled, Cindy took hold of both cocks and guided her ass to their tips. Doug's cock was slightly bigger and it penetrated Cindy first. The feeling of her stretched ass stretching more as it took my cock devoured my senses. With a push both of us were in her; the warmth and tightness bringing moans from all three of us.

Rocking back and forth while lifting her ass up and down, Cindy started slapping her pussy and pulling her nipples. She was going wild with desire. We fucked like this for quite awhile. Finally the feeling was becoming so overpowering, I knew my orgasm close.

Doug erupted first. I could actually feel his cum jettison into Cindy and onto my shaft. The warmth of which was too much for Cindy and I. My cum shot deep into her ass and Cindy lost complete control. Torrents of cream and golden nectar poured onto us as well as the bed. My balls kept sending cum into her. It felt like Doug's were too.

All of us were moaning and groaning before Cindy finally collapsed next to us; our cocks popping from her ass.

It was a good twenty minutes before anyone moved. Darkness was beginning to overtake the room. I leaned over to turn on a table lamp as the others rose to a sitting position. Smiling, Cindy came over to me for a kiss as did Maura with Doug. Then they switched, Maura started giving me fairly passionate kisses while Cindy did likewise with Doug.

Maura kissed like Cindy too. It was very arousing knowing it wasn't Cindy but still tasting her essence on Maura's kips. After a few minutes, Maura said she wanted to see Doug and I kiss. Doug and I turned to each other and began a kiss so seductive my cock grew even more. Maura cooed telling Cindy to suck Doug while she worked on me.

We were really getting into each and started working our nipples as the girls engulfed our cocks. Our tongues explored each other and it only took a few minutes for Doug and I to be rock hard again. Once we were in heat, Maura knew she had us.

"Okay boys, now I think it is time to clean up your mess. Cindy's ass is full of your cum and it's not fair she has it all. I want some too. Since you put it there, it is only right you remove it. Now, on your backs and keep kissing. Cindy, squat over their faces and empty their cum onto their mouths."

Maura's words raised the passion level in the room back to high. Doug and I moved while continuing to kiss, knowing Cindy's ass was going to be directly over us. We didn't care, we both wanted it. When the first drip hit our mouths, it was like a jolt of electricity shooting through my cock. Our tongues went into a frenzy.

I felt Maura moving over me, her thighs straddling my hips. Guiding my cock into her, Maura went into a slow grind. Cindy pushed the last of our cum from her and then mounted Doug's cock while we continued savoring our creams.

Maura's fingers joined our tongues and scooped some of the juices onto her nails which she fed into Cindy's willingly mouth. Their tongues met ours; the four of us lapping and smearing cum over our mouths. The fucking became faster and more furious. Our staying power was strong since we came only 30 minutes earlier. Maura and Cindy were able enjoy a couple of minor orgasms before we came.

As we slowed to a stop, Cindy spoke, lust still filling her voice, "I need one more orgasm, and I know exactly how I want it to occur." In two graceful moves Cindy was straddling my face, grinding her cum filled pussy on my mouth. "Work your magic Phil. Clean Doug's cum from pussy."

I didn't need to be told twice.

Maura soon had Doug enjoying my cream while his tongue worked her clit. Looking up, Cindy and Maura were locked in a deep passionate kiss as their orgasms swept through them. It was perfectly lustful way to end our first session together.

To be continued...

seat542
seat542
236 Followers