A Matter of Love Ch. 03

Story Info
New twist when George returns home with a female agent.
3.5k words
4.33
96.4k
37
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,805 Followers

Lisa sat on the floor next to the fire, listening to the flames flickering as she drank hot chocolate. Jeb had gone out to the barn to make sure the building was locked for the night. They had been hearing noises for the past couple weeks and Jeb wanted to make sure nobody got into that building.

Lisa was wearing a black satin nightie. She had just finished making love with Jeb as she had done every night that week. Ever since that afternoon in the barn when they made love in Jeb's old apartment, Jeb was out to prove that he could be an exceptional lover for her.

Jeb was always eager to experiment on ways that he could please her. Lisa didn't need it. She felt very pleased as it was. She felt safe with him around. Her life had been so disrupted the CIA took George away from her. She felt guilt and confusion as she thought about Jeb. What was she going to do when George finally returned?

It was her decision to allow Jeb to touch her and make love to her that night. She could have ended it in a heart beat. She allowed Jeb to take her that night, she wanted it as much as he did. There was nothing to explain, nor was they're anything she should feel guilty about.

Lisa closed her eyes and listened to the fire. She put her hand to her breasts and felt their softness. She still smelled Jeb's manly scent on her body. Their love making was becoming much more sensual and passionate.

She remembered the lust she had for him the first night. She remembered the way he manhandled her but yet, so gentle. She was beginning to understand him now. She understood what he wanted and how he wanted her to react. She did it to please him because she wanted it.

Lisa uncrossed her legs and stretched them out in front of the warm fire. She placed the cup on the floor and slowly tilted her head back as she lay stretched out near the fireplace. She felt totally relaxed. Her body still ached from the intense love making that she had with Jeb just a few minutes ago.

Lisa leaned forward with her legs still stretched out and held onto her thighs. She brought her hand between her legs and felt the soreness around her pussy. She delicately inserted her finger between the lips and felt for her clitoris. It was extremely sensitive and ached. She could feel the wetness still leaking out onto the carpet below.

It was Jeb's seed! It would continue to escape for the remainder of the evening. Lisa brought her finger to her face and smelled the strong scent of his seed. She hadn't washed herself since their love making.

Lisa laid back with her hands propped back behind her as she starred at the fire. She could hear Jeb coming back into the house. She remained starring at the fire until Jeb joined her on the floor. He felt cold from being outside so she hugged him, laying her head against his shoulder as he circled his arm around her and held her tight.

"Was everything all right out their tonight?"

"I don't know. I found the door open to the apartment again. I know I closed it the last time I was there."

Lisa starred at the fire with a concerned expression on her face. She assumed that Jeb had taken care of it and was satisfied that he had just forgotten about leaving the door open.

A few minutes later, the loud noise of the fire crackling filled the room as Lisa straddled Jeb's legs. She was impaled on his thick black shaft as he chewed on her nipples. Jeb had his legs stretched out on the floor as he leaned back against the sofa. Lisa's hands held onto the back of his neck as she pushed her chest into his mouth.

Lisa gasped as she closed her eyes as Jeb bit into her nipple. His strong arms were lifting her up off his legs as he bounced her delicate white body above them. Her nails dug into his skin as he continued nibbling on her tit.

Jeb had become much better skilled and more confident since that first night Lisa allowed him to take her. He had complete control over her as his hands held her ass very tight. Jeb acted like a little boy in a candy store, each time he laid his hands on her.

Lisa massaged his head as he licked and bit around each glob. Her skin had hardly had a chance to heel from their consistent love making which sometimes took place twice a day. Lisa's pussy was sore and stretched but the pain soon turned to pleasure once they were engaged in the heat of passion.

Lisa's entire body had visible marks that couldn't be distinguished from the days of their intense love making. Jeb moved his head along her neck and kissed area's that already had red blotches from his sucking.

Jeb had learned what she liked and could sense her timing for an orgasm and began moving her body above him as she gasped and moaned in his face. She was about to cum!

Lisa's high pitched scream filled the room as Jeb began to grunt as he released his thick load of seed instantly as she came. Jeb rotated her body above his legs as she slowly began to catch her breath. His cock was still hard but he felt relieved after delivering his load into her belly.

Lisa collapsed against Jeb's chest as she rested her head on his shoulder and kept her arms wrapped around his neck. She was still breathing hard as she opened her eyes and starred at the window across the room and screamed.

Jeb panicked as he thought he had hurt her but soon realized that she was starring at the window.

"Jeb. I saw someone starring at me through that window. I could see their eyes starring back at me! I'm scared!"

Jeb gently eased her off his lap and stood up and walked toward the window. It was raining outside and the lightening made the yard look bright every few seconds but there wasn't anyone around.

Lisa stood near him with her arm around his waist. "I saw a man starring at me. He must have been watching us the whole time."

Jeb quickly got his pants on and walked around the porch and saw foot prints heading back toward the barn. The thunder and lightening kept bolting as Jeb ran barefoot out toward the barn to investigate.

The foot prints ended at a doorway and into the barn. Jeb made his way into the dark straw filled barn as a cow mooed. He searched around the first floor and then the loft but couldn't find a thing. The apartment door was shut and dark as Jeb searched around. He found nothing and soon walked back to the house.

Lisa was waiting for him with towels in her hands. "Jeb. Are you all right? I was worried about you going out there in the dark by yourself."

"The foot prints lead out toward the barn but I could find anything wet inside the building. Whomever it was problebly got scared and ran when you screamed."

Lisa remained cuddled next to Jeb though out the night. Make no mistake. She felt very secure when she was near him. She was awakened early the next morning by Jeb as he poked his big cock inside her pussy. Lisa's back faced Jeb as she moved her leg back and on top of his to allow him better access to her pussy.

He couldn't get enough of her and she did nothing to stop him. She was tired and sore but kept her body available to Jeb until the boy in the candy store wore off. Jeb kept humping her as she closed her eyes. He was kissing the back of her head as he held onto her hip, making wet sounds as his cock plunged inside her pussy.

Jeb shot his load into her pussy as she reached behind her and held onto his hand as he finished emptying his sperm inside her belly. Suddenly. There was a pounding noise. Someone was hitting the front door.

Jeb rushed out of bed and pulled his pants on quickly and ran out to see who it was at the door. He buckled his pants as he opened the door and saw the group of CIA agents standing on the porch.

"May we come in? We have something very important to speak to you and Lisa about this morning."

Jeb pulled the door wide open and stepped back as the men walked into the house. They were starring at him dressed only in his pants as Lisa walked out of the bedroom tying her robe.

"Jeb. What is it? What's wrong?"

The men were starring at Lisa as Jeb was about to answer until one of the men interrupted him. "Uh. I'm really sorry, Mam. We didn't mean to interrupt anything. If you want, we can wait outside until you both of you have time to, Uh. Dress."

Lisa finished tying her robe which was short and barely covered her ass cheeks. She and Jeb had that, just had sex expression on their faces.

"No. Please. Why don't you come into the kitchen and I'll make us all some coffee?"

Jeb walked into the bedroom to finish dressing as the men followed Lisa out into the kitchen. They all sat at the large table while she prepared the coffee. They kept starring at her as she worked next to the counter. She kept tugging at her robe to conceal her ass because the men kept starring at her legs.

Lisa laid the cups out on the table and brought out cookies and donuts for the men. Jeb walked into the room and grabbed the coffee pot off the counter and began pouring it into the cups as Lisa sat down.

The man named Phil whom Jeb didn't like and always made nasty comments was seated across from Lisa. He was starring at the red bit marks around her neck with a snicker on his face. Jeb walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Lisa while the men laid out papers on the table.

"Mr. Stone. We need you to sign additional papers while we are here. You see. We've had to assign another agent to your husband. That agent is traveling and living with him as added cover."

"How is George doing? Has he said anything about me? Is there any word to when he can come home?"

"Mrs. Stone or may I call you Mrs. Brown. We wouldn't want to give away your cover." The agent glanced at Jeb knowing they were legally married.

"Yes. That's fine. How is this other agent traveling with my husband? Is he another agent?"

"Well. Your answer to that is yes and no to those questions." The agent fumbled around in his brief case and laid out a picture on the table.

It was a picture of a beautiful redhead. Lisa turned the picture around and starred at it. Lisa then looked up at the agent.

"This woman is an agent? How is she traveling with George? What is her name?"

"Um. Mrs. Brown. I'm afraid I have to inform you that we had to make it appear that Hilda is George's wife. They are traveling as a Mr. and a Mrs."

Lisa studied the photograph of the women named Hilda. She began to get tears in her eyes as she pushed the picture across the table.

"I'm really sorry about having to come here and tell you this, Mrs. Brown but you must understand that your husband's safety depends on this cover we created."

"When will this all end and when can George come home again?"

"Mrs. Brown. I can tell you this much, George is living back in the United States now and is not that far from here but I'm afraid you can't see him anytime soon yet."

The agent arranged the documents on the table for Lisa to sign. "Mrs. Brown. If you please, we need you to sign these statements that will release us of any complications that might occur if perhaps a pregnancy may occur during our intervention."

Lisa appeared a little surprised but reluctantly explained. "Oh. No. That's not going to happen." She swallowed hard as she looked at the men. Jeb reached out for her hand.

"I'm taking something for that."

The agent looked up at her and across at Jeb who was holding her hand under the table. "Um. That's perfectly fine, Mrs. Brown. I understand. We still need you to sign these documents, please."

Lisa hesitantly and reluctantly picked up the ink pen and glanced over the papers that were laid out in front of her.

"These documents refer to both of us! Do you mean that my husband is sleeping with this woman?"

"Please. Mrs. Brown. You must understand the circumstances we are in here. Please sign the papers so we can move on with this. I have a few other things to explain."

Lisa signed the documents as fast as she could and slid them across the table. The agent took them and put them in his brief case along with the photograph of the redhead.

"Mrs. Brown. I think you should know that Hilda is the current Mrs. Stone. You must understand this is something we needed to do for George's protection."

Lisa could only hope that this ordeal would end soon but the agent couldn't give her a time frame. They promised to keep her informed as much as possible the next few weeks. Phil went out on the porch while the head agent spoke to Lisa. Jeb had gone out to see what the man was up to.

The man lit a cigarette and tossed the match onto the ground and walked over to Jeb and reached his hand out to shake his. Jeb didn't budge but just starred at the man while he smiled at Jeb.

"Hey. I was only trying to be more friendly. I just didn't think you had it in you to nail that woman. You might as well take full advantage of the situation now that her old man is hooked up!"

Jeb just stood starring at Phil. His eyes were so intensively piercing at him that it appeared that Jeb would slug him at any moment.

"I saw the way her neck looked in there. Apparently she likes that chocolate stick you have between your legs."

Jeb's hand made a fist as he started to walk toward the man. "Hey. Wait! I'm sorry I said that, I meant that to be a compliment to you! You have everything you need out here in the sticks and the perfect situation. All I meant was that I think your doing a good job protecting her."

Jeb's body was tense as he listened reluctantly to this man. "She must think a lot of you to be stuck out here alone in the sticks. She problebly feels safe and protected with you."

Before Phil had a chance to say anything further, the other agents walked out onto the porch and maybe just in time before Jeb would have taken a swing at that man.

"We'll be in touch with you, Mrs. Brown."

Jeb was glad they were leaving. The car made a trail of dust as it drove out the long winding road.

Lisa couldn't get that woman's face out of her mind knowing that she was somewhere with George. It had been a month since those agents had come out with that information. She was preparing dinner while Jeb worked out behind the barn.

Jeb was walking through the corn field checking on the crops and decided to walk back to the lake before heading back to the house. As Jeb approached the water, he could hear water splashing behind the trees and slowly walked toward the edge of the lake and looked in that direction.

Jeb was surprised to see someone in the water apparently taking a bath. He couldn't see much with the tree limbs in the way and walked down a tiny path until he was standing in a clearing.

It was a woman and she had her back facing Jeb. She was using a cloth to wipe her legs. She was bent over and Jeb could see her full breasts hanging down as she wiped her legs. Jeb's foot hit a tree limb and startled the woman as she turned to see what it was and saw Jeb standing at the shore starring at her.

She appeared very frightened and backed into the water as she tried to conceal her breasts with her hands. She had long red hair and Jeb noticed that she resembled the woman in the picture those agents had brought out with them.

Jeb reached down on the ground and picked up a towel she must have put there and motioned to her to catch it.

Jeb turned his head until she wrapped the towel around herself and heard the water splashing as she walked out of the water and starred at Jeb.

"You're the woman that's with, Mr. Stone. Aren't you?"

She starred at him a moment then held out her hand to him and in an Eastern European accent replied. "My name is Hilda. George has told me all about you."

She tightened the towel around her waist as she leaned down to pick up her clothes.

"Where is Mr. Stone?"

"He had to walk into town to get us some food. He should be back shortly."

"Where are you staying? How long have you been here?"

"We live inside your barn. I see you come in all the time. We hide, you know. In the straw!"

Jeb's mind was wondering as he thought about the bed being messed and the door being open at times and wondered if perhaps George was the one they saw peeping into the house at night.

Jeb turned around while she got dressed. She had put on a pair of slacks and had fastened her bra and was slipping her arms into a shirt when Jeb turned around and saw her belly. She was very much pregnant.

He kept starring at her belly as she buttoned her shirt. It was very obvious that she was very far along in her pregnancy.

"I see you noticed my tummy! We're going to have a baby soon!"

Jeb just stood starring at her finishing the buttons on her shirt.

"When are you going to have your baby?"

"Oh, maybe a month. I don't keep track of the day but very soon!"

She picked up the towel and started to walk down the narrow trail toward the cornfield. She turned and starred at Jeb. "You don't tell your wife we are here. We'll be sleeping inside your barn. It is safe there."

They walked back to the barn and Hilda showed Jeb where they were hiding under the straw. There was a hidden loft under the straw area for cleaning out that section of the barn. Jeb seldom went down there unless he needs tools. They had put clothing and other things against the wall.

"How long have you and George, were staying here?"

"Oh. I don't really remember. It may have been three or maybe four months now."

She walked up to Jeb and put her hands on his arms and starred into his eyes. "You must not say anything to your wife. We must keep this a secret. We have to remain hidden here for a while longer."

"When will George be back?"

"He should be back shortly. You must go back into the house before your wife comes out here looking for you and finds us here."

Jeb stepped back away from Hilda. "You tell George that I will bring you food and anything else you need here."

"Good! I'll tell him when he returns! Now go before you get caught!"

Jeb left her standing there and walked back to the house where Lisa had dinner waiting on the table for him.

"Oh. Jeb. I was just about ready to come out there to get you. Dinner has been ready for a while. You better sit down before it gets cold. I fixed your favorite beef!"

Jeb sat down at the end of the table and quietly ate his meal. He was thinking on a way that he would bring food out to George and that woman. He ate while wondering if he should tell Lisa that George was back. What would she do if she saw that woman's belly?

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,805 Followers