A Matter of Taste Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I found it, sweet French butter, the best," Carla triumphs as she forces two slender fingers deep into me, filling my ass with the smear.

The zucchini returns and goes in much easier, little resistance, until it's all inside. She turns it around and begins pulling and pushing it fiercely, fucking me silly. She pushes my legs way back, past the point they feel comfortable, almost to my head, I can't stretch that far; my rectum screaming up at her devilish face. I've never been fucked by another man, or a woman for that matter. I've always wondered what it might feel like. I am craving this love monster! Her fucking continues and I feel the head slamming my insides, my cum spot in my bowels. Every time it hits I feel more and more like peeing, and slowly the feeling turns toward coming. There's definitely shit in there blocking it but who cares. I'll spew soon without even a touch to my dick. The pounding builds and now she's heaving on my face and another rush of piss trickles out directly into my mouth, I swallow. Acrid, ammonia, fresh, oh I love it!

"Red, is that better?," she asks.

"Oh, Carla, I.... Please, harder, deeper, I'm close, more, don't stop, please... I've never been fucked before, I just love you so deeply, don't..."

But sensing she'll blast my jets too soon, she stops the hammering, gets up, and with the tube still lodged in my ass, moves around to face me, placing her cunt at my asshole, the hard flowery tip of the zucchini sticking out.

"Give me some of that zuch, Red, push some out, cunt boy" she begs.

My bunger by now must be stretched wide as her cunt. I shit out about four inches, which she immediately slides in her pussy.

"Ohhhhh. Damn, it's sharp," She winces.

She continues to try fucking me with the hard flower scraping her raw vaginal walls. It goes in deeper but the pain is too much for her.

"Owww! Oh shit, I'm probably bleeding. Ohhhhh," she quietly murmurs.

She's peaking on high-voltage, there's going to be no stopping, whatever happens. With the vegetable still sticking out, she leans over the bag once more and returns with a very long, perfect cucumber. She butters it up on both sides, yanks the zuchini out of me with a quick but painful movement, and slides one end of the cuke in her gash.

"Oh, that's better. English cucumbers are actually good for something," she exclaims.

I got the thing in my twat and it felt much better than the hard end of the zucchini, that's for sure. I pushed my crotch against his raised horny butt and the other end penetrated him easily. He cooed as it felt better to him too. I grabbed what part of his back I could reach and pulled him to me, burying the salad dildo in both of us. I began rocking back and forth, fucking us both.

"Red, you ok?"

"Oh, love, I'm perfect, keep going."

"You're not going to come yet, are you?"

"Uggghh, not... yet, keep... deeper."

The idea of us both linked so liquidly by this cock-like object, me fucking him, him my passive slave for the moment, he looked so defenseless, so willing, so genuinely happy. I didn't think I could come again, so soon, but I was wrong. The concept of it all, the intimacy, we were attached in lust and I was fucking him! I never have had anything close to that experience, I was in complete control!

The position for me was not perfect, but we were mouth-to-mouth, pussy-to-asshole and each thrust pumped me full of craze and desire. My release was tripped and I flowed once again, my twat coughing up cum slop. My entire body shook with the delivery. My cunt lips slammed tightly in reaction to the orgasm; I've never fucked anyone like this; haven't even thought about a strap-on or some such implement. I thrashed to get it as deep as deep could be. I was filled to the womb and was filling him simultaneously. I didn't know if I was hurting him, but for a brief second, couldn't care. He wailed at the impalement, probably harder than he expected. I fell back, out of breath, on the bed, heaving with passion.

The beautiful 12-inch monster popped out of us at the same time. My end was shiny and white; his end was brown-smeared and there was a big clump of his goop at the tip, glistening in the weak light. Too horny to stop, and him out of breath, probably more out of surprise than anything else since he hadn't come yet, I took the shitty end and licked it confidently. Chunks came off in my mouth. I tasted carefully and savored his flavors. I definitely sampled some pistachio pieces and some garlic flavors. I began obsessively trying to identify different scents and nuances. One side had a strong hint of garlic while the other had tiny pieces of olive again. I slid small bits in and chewed, salivating them to slurry and swallowing them.

End of Chapter 1

12