A Matter of Time Ch. 02 - Eve vs. Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this was not his cheating ex-wife's pussy. This was furrier, smellier, richer, tangier, sacred, addictive. His tongue gave one long lick up her slit from taint to clit and then back, and back. She shivered. He circled her puffy labia, his lips pulling at hers, then his tongue piercing through into her endless vagina. He pulled back; his tongue circled and teased her clitoris. She shook and groaned. He wrote the old patterns on her. She twitched and grunted and oozed.

His hands moved across her furry hips and belly up to her rather nice (if slightly furry) breasts. His hands cupped them, massaged and squeezed them, rotated them in his palms, pressured them. His fingers found her swollen nipples, circled them, brushed them, squeezed them, and pinched a little. She jumped. He thought to stick his thumb up her anus but no, because sanitation.

One hand stayed at her Australopithecus breasts, favoring one, then the other, and sometimes pressing both nipples under his outstretch, thumb-tip to pinky-tip, a whole ten inches, like his cock when excited. Like now.

The other hand's fingers teased around and into her sacred pussy. His tongue focused on that amazing angelic clitoris. His pussy-fingers parted her longer fur, tugged and tickled her lower lips, slid between those lips and into her warm, wet, willing baby-chute. One finger, two, three fingers, inside together, a tactile exploration of those striated muscular walls that he knew could clamp down like a vice on his hand. But more gently, only two fingers, feeling around and finding that rough patch. He brushed it. She jumped and cried.

=====

Lucy was out of her Australopithecus mind. Not even the wisest females had ever given her such pleasure! And he did not stop! He did magic things with his mouth and hands, and he kept going and going. She thought she might not last until the fuck - she might cry to the heavens first.

Tantalizing her fuck-button, pinching nipples, and fingering into her and finding that joy-center, was too much. Her vagina flooded. Her body thrashed under the pale male's oral and digital assaults. Her scream was a terrible roar.

She roared and cried because the pale male WOULD not stop! Her hands held his head in so he COULD not stop. Her legs and feet, with toes almost like fingers, flailed the air. Her head thrashed back and forth. Spittle fell from her mouth. Her eyes rolled back. She would have been easy prey for any predator.

"Oh, spirits of earth and sky, help me! Guide me! Save me!" she groaned.

She did not know the strange stone around the pale male's neck heard and analyzed her subvocalized prayer. It drove the creature to stop licking and speak to her in those odd words.

"Daughter of the earth and the sky, sister of the spirits, mother of the world, thou are blessed above all others!"

He thought he was saying, "Wow, Lady Eve, yours is the best pussy I've had in a long time!" Not TOO much was lost in translation.

Lucy held him close till her pussy burned, her breasts ached, and her heart had flown to the moon and beyond. Then she anchored her strong fingers in his scalp hair and pulled him up.

"Strange creature, you have burned me with joy. I am yours to fuck. Give me your fuck-organ now. I hope my joy was not too early, that I may still receive you. Now is the time."

The translator rendered that surprisingly well. "Oh my lord, let us fuck before it is too late!" It did not question, too late for what?

A tiny corner of her consciousness considered the creature. He was not muscled like the males of her pack. She wondered if he had endurance for the lion's position. And his legs were too long to fit right. No, that fragment of thought said, go for the prey position.

=====

Randall's tongue ached only a little. He rather liked long pussy-eating sessions when he could get them - alas, not so many lately. Her pussy overwhelmed him with scent and taste and touch, so similar to tastes of modern women and yet so different, so captivating, animated, almost sucking him inside.

She held his head to her groin and rocked, and rolled, and roared her cries of joy. Randall sure recognized a good full-body orgasm when he saw and tasted it. He was not surprised when she pulled him up her body by his scalp hair. Her slightly furry thighs spread wide already. Her vagina gaped wetly open. When his faced reached her breasts, he sucked. She pulled on his butt to position him. Face to face, she aimed his long penis and pushed him into her.

Randall, being agnostic, did not pray, but his mumbles sounded suspiciously like, "Holy fuck, I'm about to fuck goddam Eve, I'm about to father humanity if she is fertile now and Cain and Able haven't been born yet,, holy fuck, maybe I'm their father, maybe I set murder loose in the world, holy fuck, my dick is inside her, I'll try to hold back awhile but holy fuck, ohhh..."

The RUT-69 paraphrased that to her: "I very much look forward to our mating. This is special, really. But will you respect me in the morning?"

Her rumbled reply translated as, "Tomorrow never comes. Shut up and fuck me, oh my lord. Fuck me hard."

He fucked. She moved. Her arms clutched him. Her heels poked his thighs, holding him tighter. Her hips met his thrusts. He crouched over her chest and head. He licked nipples when he could. His lips touched hers when they could. Then he locked their mouths together. His tongue reached for her epiglottis.

Soul-kissing was not among her pack's practices. She rather enjoyed it. That was something else to teach her pack.

Randall was strongly stimulated when she inserted his rock-hard cock into her captivating cunt. He felt a full-body warmth that came to him only rarely. But he was not ready to cum yet. He had caged her with his mouth. Now he would fill Eve with his sperm. But he was determined to make her cry again before he finished. He would capture her with his fucking prowess.

He fucked slowly. He was in no hurry. His balls were not yet boiling. He fucked faster, and slower again. Out a bit, giving his space to suck her breasts. Back in, and mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue, breath to breath. And out again. And in again. And faster, faster.

Her strong body writhed under him. Her face contorted. She cried out.

That was all the trigger he needed. He felt the flow in his plumbing. He felt the nearness, and then the eruption. He roared now. She cried again, their voices singing the eternal duet. His cock spewed and spewed. Her cunt drank and drank. He had so much to give; she had so much to take.

They cooled. He rolled off. She knew the next step in a good fuck, a reward for the good fucker. She licked their mixed juices off his soggy big white cock. She continued licking. He slowly stiffened under her care. Oh, this is good, she thought. I can sit on this pale male's fuck-organ a long time.

She sucked him hard. She took the crone's position, him on his back, her sitting atop him, her taut thighs holding him in place as she moved back and forth and up and down and sideways and wherever on that banana-like fuck-organ. Yes, she had played with bananas. Mouths and fuck-organs were better.

Randall was beyond amazement. He had just fucked Eve, Mother of Mankind, right out of her fucking mind. He had licked her crazy, fucked her crazy, filled her crazy, and now she was riding him, changing angles so his pubic bone hit her clitoris just right, so she was in constant climax.

Her worn pussy told Lucy she was done. But the pale male's fuck-organ was still hard. She placed his hands on her breasts but only for fondling, not more nip-pinching. She leaned into his hands and fucked harder. She felt her lower lip slide on his fuck-organ's sensitive underside and up to his more-sensitive cap. She knew where fuck-organs were sensitive.

He had liked pinching her nipples. She knew male nipples were also touchy. She touched. She pinched. She kept fucking. And that was enough.

Randall had thought himself drained. Now he felt crippled, his plumbing burnt out, his liver desiccated. "Holy fuck!" he thought. And then: a holy fuck indeed. Eve! Eve! Double-filled with HIS sperm!

Lucy felt tired after that last blast. She drooped atop him as his fuck-organ drooped and dropped out of her. She wanted to just lie beside him and sleep. But that was unwise. This was not her pack's camp, with sentinels. And that carcass was nearby, and so thus were scavengers, with sharp teeth. It would be best to be alert, to carve and cache meat, and find her pack.

Her strong legs pushed her straight up from sitting on the pale male's hips and fuck-organ to standing over him, her pussy dripping slightly, her groin red and bruised under her soft fur.

She shuffled forward a step and looked down at this wondrous, improbable creature. She did not think about taking him as food. Well, maybe a little. After he fucked her a few more times. She picked up her dagger.

His gaze moved up across her calves and thighs and pussy and taut belly and firm breasts and striking face. Wow! He wondered what she thought. He notices her retrieve her long stone dagger.

Lucy guttered a joke, "I don't know whether to devour you now or later."

The RUT-69 told Randall, "I do not know whether to kill and eat you now or later." This rather unnerved him. "Umm, Lady Eve," he asked, "is Eden so dangerous and short of food?"

The RUT-69 delivered that fairly straight. She answered, "The jungle is treacherous. Enemies and dangers abound. I am separated from my people. It is not wise to stay here. We must leave, oh strange creature."

What Randall heard was, "Dangerous devils are everywhere. The Chosen are not near. I cannot stay. You cannot stay, oh my lord."

Randall heard more roaring in the distance. Something jackal-like slunk toward the carcass, got near, snagged a bit of the torn chest flesh. The naked Eve, Mother of Mankind, moved like a whirlwind, leaping in the scavenger, twisting its head, cutting its throat, drinking the blood from its severed jugular. She looked at Randall.

She did not say, "Hey Adam, want an apple?"

What she and the RUT-69 said were the same: "Will you drink with me?"

Randall was seriously nervous. Scared. Not ready for this. Had he fucked Eve, Mother of Mankind, or her evil sister Lilith, mother of vampires and demons?

He thought of an old song lyric: "You gotta know when to walk away and know when to run." He thought of a cartoon character's signature line for escapes: "Exit, stage right!" He figured that might be prudent now.

He pushed himself up and grabbed his nearby daypack. His feet were still shod. The RUT-69 still dangled from his neck. The DD-214 remote was still in the pack's outer pocket, then in his hand, his finger poised over the RETURN key. He thought he should say good-bye.

"Well ma'am, I hate to fuck and run, but now seems a good time to bid you adieu." Before the device could translate and she could react, he was back in the future.

=====

Australopithecus afarensis is a pre-human species. Their DNA is not that of any Homo sapiens variety. But their DNA is not TOO different. And Lucy (or Eve or Lilith or whomever) had DNA with mutations, all within the normal range, but near the edge or just over it.

Randall's sperm were also quite varied. All sperm from a human male are not the same, you know. Different types perform different functions. All bear slightly different codes. Look it up.

Randall and Lucy's genes were JUST close enough for viability. Randall had injected dominant modern genes into an ancestor who was receptive of that injection. Lucy's male fraternal twins from their fuckfest were stronger and smarter than their packmates. Their protean success gave them more access to sexual partners, more fuck-toys. They became as kings. They injected their own shares of dominant modern genes into their many, many fuck partners with successful results.

Lucy was indeed the mother of humanity.

***** BONUS: Lucy vs Yeti *****

Randall Ronk tries again

Professor Randall R. (for Roanoke) Ronk was frustrated but curious.

He had returned safely to his physics lab, in this space-time continuum, from ancient Ethiopia and his dangerous but exciting encounter with whoever she was. He was glad the lab was deserted; he was still naked. He dressed from his daypack and considered the event. Well, his favorite tavern was still open, so that is where he went to crunch his past and his prospects.

A few beers later, he had a plan. He was frustrated by only being gone a short time. He had hoped for further exploration of Eden, but that seemed unsafe. He was curious whether it was really Eden, and how it fared.

So, on to his plan. The DD-214's controls retained the same settings. He could return maybe ten years later to look for changes.. Biblical texts did not say whether or not Adam and Eve were hunters or much of anything else about them so he could not guess at their characters. Those texts also did hint at how long it was till they were expelled. He figure ten years was long enough for them to get bored and break the rules.

Of course they were set-up to break rules and be sent into the world. We would not have a story of humanity otherwise. But he settled on a decade.

Randall returned to his lab after a few more beers. He changed into more suitable clothes than his lecture attire. Biker boots, denims, khaki shirt, a field jacket he had found at an overpriced "military surplus" shop just off-campus. He checked his daypack. Same stuff. He added a bottle of rum, just in case.

He tuned the DD-214 for the ten year offset. Alas, he was a bit sloppy. He thought he had tweaked the Tee-axis, our usual timeline, but he had set the Tau-axis instead. And he punched seconds rather than years. That was good He did not realize this would knock him into a fairly nearby alternate reality.

He previewed his destination in the console screen. Another murky image appeared. Damn these long-distance jumps! But that is how it worked out. He again saw a naked female form, maybe a bit furrier than before, but obviously a bipedal female hominid in a mass of vegetation.

His beer-enhanced mind said, "There she is! Go for it." He punched the GO key.

=====

This jungle did not look like the last jungle. This was a spare forest of... apple trees, he thought. He did not realize the DD-214's software bug had taken him to Kyrgyzstan, the original home from which apple trees spread, and a good candidate for site of the Garden of Eden. Some pundits argued that the Tree of the Fruit of Wisdom was actually a date palm in the Nile delta. Fuck that. His screen had only seen Eve in jungles, and the Nile delta hosted none.

He did not realize he was in another universe, somewhat close to his, but quite divergent. The landscape was attractive. The air was clean, no smell of smoke or smog or industrial wastes. The animals he saw were wee little tree critters, squirrels or something. Funny squirrels with red eyes, but he did not notice that. He was a physicist, not a zoologist!

Randall wandered through grove after dense grove of primordial apple trees, tall and short, thin and wide, fruitful and barren. He saw no sign of human intervention, of what passed for civilization. Tree patterns were ragged, not planted in any orderly way, and fruit hung or fell uncarpeted. No walls here, not even fieldstone. No roads or tracks. No structures. Nothing like that.

Where had that female gone? Was she Eve, or Lilith, or who? Had he lost her? He pulled out his DD-214 remote control, which resembled a newish Android smartphone. He adjusted the Z-axis for slight elevation so he could look down for animal or human movement. He scrolled across the X-axis and Y-axis to move across the landscape. And there she was! Right by that tree. A bit blurry.

Randall punched the GO key and there he was, right next to her.

He saw immediately - she was not the Eve or whomever he had just fucked. She was rather furrier. And rather taller. And not nearly as cute as semi-bestial Eve, not even to his mad-scientist optics. And how she looked at him...

Alternate universes are fun. Some are fairly like ours, some are not. In some, [name deleted] is whacked when young and never torments the world. In some, giant mantids or land-walking cephalopods (nautiluses, squids, and octopi to you) are the dominant race. Here, humans are minor pests a species like Homo floresiensis aka Hobbits, and yetis dominate, but they are not civilized or even speaking. They are better than orang'utans and worse than most Republicans. All only incoherent savages, oy!

Randall landed next to the dominant Yeti of her clan, those rooting in fields below, feeding on fallen apples. An apple-only diet is not good. You shit a lot. You do not get protein. Lentils help but too many cause a deficiency disease. Milk animals would help but sheep, goats, and cattle flee from yetis. That pretty much leaves larva, grubs, and whatever little critters they could catch.

But apples are filling. So the yetis ate apples and their queen looked for better food supplies. That was her job. Feed-em and you rule. Don't feed-em, and you don't rule. Do not think about what happens to ousted rulers. Good thing the yetis had not yet invented fire. But they ate raw meat and veggies, for sure.

Yeti had been queen for 110 of her 140 years, ever since her powerful puberty, and she intended to keep the job awhile. That is how she visualized.

Randall landed by the queen. She looked at him. Thoughts crossed her mind as images, not words, which had not yet been invented.

Hmm, very strange, popping from the sky. Hmm, not like us, not enough hair, but otherwise almost the same. Much taller than those hobbit critters but similar. Hmm, definitely male, and mated not too long ago, but he does not smell bad. Hmm, I have not had a fuck for a few days; too busy. Hmm, I wonder if his cock is like those hobbits?

In this world, a hominid hobbit male sported a disproportionately large penis. Yeti females often captured them and used them as fuck-toys. Every yeti female knew how to provoke hobbit erections and what to do with them.

"Eve, is that you?" Randall asked. "No, I suppose not. Is Eve around anywhere? No probably. But I'll call you Eve anyway. Say a few words so I can know what you're saying." The RUT-69 needed a database of vocal and body language.

He spoke in Anglish. That meant nothing to her. His strange skin told her more than his voice did. She looked closely and saw the skin was actually loose coverings not connected to the creature. Some creatures wrapped themselves in leaves. She decided to peel him to find the real hominid within.

The RUT-69 swung as an innocent worry stone on a neck strap. Its pinhole-lens eyes analyzed the yeti female's body language. It told Randall, "He looks promising. I will rape him." The AI added on its own, "Watch out!"

Randall did not move fast enough. Yeti hooked a hand in his belt, pulled him close, put a hand on each side of his hips, broke the belt, and then ripped his denim trousers down their seams. She plucked his boxer knickers from him. She saw his cock - yes, promising, even larger than the usual hobbit male.

Randall was still frozen with shock. Too bad. Her simian hand on his cock aroused him somewhat. But she licked a thumb and rammed it into his anus. She knew how to quick-massage a prostate. Sproing! Up went his cock. Oh yes, she visualized, much better than a hobbit.

And down he went, on his back, into a not-terrible pile of apple-leaves and soft sedges. (A botanist's rule: Reeds are round and sedges have edges. These sedges' edges were rounded. Good thing.) Down he went, and down she came after him, upon him, her surprisingly tight pussy taking, drowning, strangling, enveloping his surprisingly big dick