A Matter of Time Ch. 02 - Eve vs. Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers

Yeti used Randall as a play-toy. When his hips did not respond adequately, and rise to meet her downward thrusts, she reached down, grabbed his butt, and force-raped him, pulling him up into her. She knew how to angle a male hobbit's cock to satisfy her most pleasantly. Whether or not he enjoyed the experience was immaterial to her. Wham! Bam! Fuck you! Fuck me! That is what she visualized, and felt, and did.

It happens that Randall WAS sufficiently stimulated by the encounter to ejaculate semen into her. But remember, he is a mad scientist. They are weird.

So his modern Homo sapiens sapiens DNA from our accepted space-time axis was injected into a fertile alien and successfully hybridized her next offspring, fraternal quadruplets (as was their nature) bearing advanced genetic codes.

Randall once again fathered a new race. His descendents learned of fire, and language, and dogs, agriculture, building, civilization, warfare, and politics, and eventually became Conservatives, but with even worse breath.

Next: Professor Ronk seeks Mary of Nazareth, Mother of God.

*****

Author's note: Sorry for the delay in writing this long-planned sequel. I blame medical problems that messed with the voices in my head that make me write. More TIME sequels may emerge soon. If you like this piece, join the 1% and VOTE! Thank you.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers