A Matter Of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ..." She sank down on the bed, not knowing what to do...never had a man she knew given her such amazing gifts...she didn't know if she should accept them or not, and she was seriously considering calling Wendy, to ask for her advise, when the phone rang and she reached for it, her hand still trembling, as she somehow sensed just who was calling.

His voice was as warm and rich and deep as she had recalled and hearing it made her shiver inside when, without introducing himself, he asked how she liked the gifts.

"This is all very beautiful, but I can't accept any of it."

"Why not? What is the harm?"

"The harm is I barely know you and..."

"I think you will look like a princess in that dress." He cut her off, smiling as he thought about her...she had been on his mind all morning and Colby felt a rush at his words.

"Justin..."

"Humor me, Colby. Please. I want to see you in that dress."

"I..." He was strongly compelling and she was tempted as she looked at the dress.

"Be my princess for the night." His voice was soft and seductive and Colby realized she didn't have the strength or desire to deny his request. "Seven o'clock." He was looking greatly forward to seeing her again, she sensed as much, and it made her feel a little thrill, as she hung up the phone after he did.

She set on the bed for a long time, arguing with herself, telling herself that she was insane...yet she didn't care...she wanted to see him again and she wanted to learn more about the man as well as what he had in mind for her work...she went over it again and again in her mind as she gave up on painting for the day.

Carefully, wanting to be as perfect as possible, she began getting ready two and a half hours before Justin was set to arrive...she did her make up with a steady hand before she put her hair up only to take it down so she could arrange it once more in a complicated twist that left several curls falling around her face.

The effect, she decided, was lovely...simple...elegant...just what she had wanted, or so she realized as she started at herself in her bedroom mirror, realizing the dress displayed her figure to perfection, indeed making her look something like a princess. Justin's princess, for the night at least...the thought made her face feel flushed and she willed herself to appear calm and in control and not at all as innocent and naive as she knew herself to be, when a knock at exactly seven o'clock alerted her to Justin's arrival.

Trembling inside, anxious and excited and unable to deal with the endless emotions she was feeling, Colby went to open up the door...and when she did, the whirlwind, as she would come to call it, began in a flash as she looked up at him, drinking him in as he stood there in a dark suit, smiling, appearing too perfect to be real.

He commented that she looked lovely...she blushed and accepted his help her coat...then they were out the door and his waiting car and Colby instantly found herself bombarded by a host of questions. He fired them at her very rapidly. He felt nothing was too personal to ask and she was surprised to hear herself give him the answers he sought...she told him that all her life she had wanted to become an artist...she loved the city though she felt a little out of place at times and she wanted very much to be a success in her chosen field which was why his wanting to display her work was a dream come true.

"You have an amazing talent, Colby." He looked hard into her eyes as they set close in the back of his car and she smiled.

"That is kind..."

"It is true and others will realize as much."

"Thank you."

He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it. "Don't thank me." She was so sweet and so damn innocent...he needed to walk away...but he knew he wouldn't as they arrived at the restaurant and she felt overwhelmed as he walked her inside, a hand placed on the small of her back as he guided her through the room.

She was too aware of him, as a man, to take much concern with what surrounded her, though she did realize the décor was elegant...beautiful...she sensed eyes watching them as they moved through the room to a private area that Justin had arranged for them.

It had been his desire, from the moment he met her, to give her the royal treatment, to make certain she had a lovely time and each smile she offered assured him that she was very happy to be with him...each smile made him feel warm inside as they sampled a variety of items from the menu, including rich dessert filled with sweet, somewhat smoldering chocolate syrup that Colby savored as Justin fed each bite to her, his eyes on hers.

"That is really amazing." She took a sip from her water glass and Justin smiled.

"Not as amazing as watching you eat it."

"Justin..."

He scooped up another spoon full, sitting close to her. "Open up for me."

She did as he asked, already knowing she would do anything he asked as the warm chocolate filled her mouth...she could feel a small speck of syrup on her lip and she lifted her hand, to brush it away, but before she could, Justin leaned close...his tongue sneaked out and he licked away the chocolate, causing her to gasp.

It was a simple touch, yet it was the most sensual she had ever known and it made her heart thunder as Justin set the spoon aside and Colby tried but failed to draw in a deep breath in the moment before he cupped her face in his hands, his eyes searching hers briefly before he took her full possession of her mouth.

Of their own accord, her lips opened to him as her arms went around his neck to hold him close...closer...she wanted to feel him pressed hard against her and Justin sensed as much as he stood, still kissing her, never allowing his tongue to cease in exploring her mouth that tasted like warm chocolate...sweet warm chocolate that tasted better than it ever had before as he tasted it from inside her lips.

A hand tangled in his hair, savoring the soft strands tickling her fingers, Colby made the decision to hold nothing back...nothing...if this was meant to last only one night, she fully intended for it to be a night neither she nor Justin would soon forget; she wanted it to be the night she would recall with fondness for the rest of her life...her night with a man who made her feel beautiful and special and wanted.

"Colby..." He cupped her face once more as he eased back to look down at her, dying a bit inside as he saw her kiss swollen lips and passion glazed eyes. "I want you. It is, for me, as simple as that, sweetheart. I want you. But I need to be honest with you. I need you to know, to understand, that I can't promise you anything beyond tonight..." His words faded, but she smiled and touched his cheek tenderly.

"I understand. I do. And I don't need promises."

"You deserve better than..."

But she was shaking her head, looking wise and serious. "I deserve a chance to take a risk and take what I want and what I want right now is you." She wanted him more than she had ever thought it possible to want a man and Justin smiled almost sadly, as he looked down at her wide, trusting eyes...he could have fallen right into those eyes, he realized, but refused to consider just what it meant, as he took her hand and quietly, he lead her from the restaurant out a back entrance to where his car was waiting.

Together, they crawled inside, and once they were seated, he drew her to him, sitting her on his lap so he could kiss her again...kiss her as if he wanted to devour her...take her deep inside himself to a place where he could keep her warm and safe, though he knew, for a fact, that no such place existed within his soul, but suddenly, he wished it did, as she pulled back to draw in a ragged breath.

Several curls had escaped her twist and he reached up and tugged aside the clip so the others could fall freely to her shoulders...tangled and wild her hair framed her beautiful face to perfection and he smiled, as she rested a hand on his shoulder with the other played lazily with the stands at the back of his neck..

"Colby, I think I need to explain something to you now, before we find ourselves at my place, because the last thing I want to do is spring a surprise on you..."

His words ended when she touched a finger to his lips and in her eyes, he could see an understanding that surprised him profoundly. "You don't have to explain. I know. At least I know to an extent about...well I know how you like to..." Her face felt as if it were on fire as she looked at him meaningfully, hoping he could decipher what she was trying but failing rather miserably to say.

"How I like...."

"To have sex." She finally blurted it out badly, which gave him pause.

"And I suppose you know that via Wendy."

She slowly nodded. "Please, don't be angry with her. I think she just wanted me to be prepared for what might happen tonight."

"She cares about you a lot." He tucked a curl back behind her ear. "I don't blame her, for wanting to warn you as to what to expect.." For a moment, he wanted to ask if Wendy had told her anything else about him, but he resisted the urge, suspecting the answer was yes...something in Colby's eyes suggested she knew more than he wanted her to, more than he was comfortable with her knowing, truth be told, but there was little he could do, to take away the knowledge.

"What Wendy told me didn't alter my wanting to be with you tonight."

"Are you sure? Really sure? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"I don't think I could be uncomfortable with you, but I...I should warn you that I am not very experienced." She wanted to be honest and upfront with him. "I never dated a lot, when I was back home and..." She lifted one shoulder, looking ill at ease with herself and once again he felt an odd stirring in his chest,

"That isn't a problem for me, baby." Justin spoke to her softly, in the most intimate and gentle tone she had ever known. "I want you. Simple as that. I want you and I swear to you I will never hurt you and I will take all the time in the world making love to you." His eyes gently reached into hers, backing up the promises he had made in the instant before he kissed her again, slowly and tenderly, his hand warmly placed in the back of her neck as she sank into him, lost in the sensations created by his touch.

For the remainder of the ride, they kissed, clinging to one another as they did...he slid his hand along her thigh...cupped her breast through her dress...his lips played over her neck until he had her gasping and for a moment, he was tempted to take her then and there. Right in the car...in the backseat...he wanted to push up her dress and bury himself all the way inside her until the world and the pain he was forever trying to escape disappeared forever.

It was yet another thought that troubled him, how easy it would have been to totally become submerged in her...lost in her...he sternly willed himself keep in control as they finally arrived at the building that housed his apartment.

He held her hand as he lead her to the elevators, and when they went into his apartment, like at the restaurant, she didn't take time to notice what surrounded her...she was focused on Justin and what would soon transpire between them.

Once inside, Justin locked the door and then turned to face her, shucking of his suit jacket and tie as he did...his eyes never left hers as he stalked across the room to her and without a work, he swept her into his arms and kissed her hard, driving his tongue deep into her mouth as she whimpered and held tightly to him.

She could fee his strength and power...she could feel the tension coiled in his muscles, as he held her, pressing her against his chest as the desire arched and burned between them like a wildfire as his hands roamed down her back to cup her bottom.

"Do you trust me, Colby?" His lips lingered near her ear as he asked and she shivered at the feel of his warm breath tickling her skin. "I need you to trust me. I need you to trust and know I will never hurt you..." He nipped at her earlobe with his teeth and she groaned and he smiled, suspecting the sweet junction between her thighs was already wet.

"I...I trust you..." Breathlessly, she leaned back to find his eyes.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded slowly. "Very. I trust you." And she did. It was strange, but she trusted in him on a primitive level that felt very natural and right as he again took her hand and quietly, he lead her down a long hall to a closed mahogany door.

Retrieving a key from his pocket, he unlocked the door and pushed it open before reaching inside to flip a switch along the wall, instantly flooding the room with a soft, sensual light that drew her inside even as Justin compelled her to move forward by gently placing his hand on her back.

Watching her face, Justin smiled at her reaction as she got her first real look at the room dominated by a large bed with a solid wood frame...no windows...various items that she did not recognize were displayed in the walls while a cushioned bench set in one corner and in another, a long chain with handcuffs attached to it dangled from the ceiling.

"Still okay?" He stood behind her as he pushed the door closed and she nodded.

"I think so...I just never..." She turned to look at him anxious.

"Nothing in this room will ever be used to cause you pain."

"I believe you."

"There are, however, a few rules."

"Rules?" Her eyes were beautifully wide.

He nodded, looking sudden serious and still so wonderful handsome she felt her heart begin to race wildly. "Rules. Are you ready to hear them?"

She nodded, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip as she prepared to hear just what it was he had to say.

"First of all, when we are in this room, I am in control." He said it firmly and she gave a slow nod. "I said I will never hurt you, and I mean that, but I need you to turn control over and not question what I say or do." He knew he was asking a lot, especially from a girl who didn't have any experience in the games they were about to play, but he could see in her eyes that she was eager to please him.

"I can do that. I can trust you."

"Will you do whatever I ask?"

"Yes."

He smiled easily. "When we are in here, I want you to call me Master."

"Master?"

"Can you do that, Colby?"

"I...okay..." She felt her stomach clench but not in fear...she was excited and she knew it as she looked up at him.

"Very well, then sweetheart." Stepping back, he leaned casually against the door, calm and clearly feeling comfortably in control as he folded his arms over his chest and looked her over with openly admiring eyes.

"What..."

"Shh...only speak when I make it clear I want you to speak."

Nodding, she let him know she understood.

"Now, sweetheart, I want you to do something for me...I want you to undress yourself for me, Colby." His eyes seemed to challenge hers and she felt her face burn...something deep inside her belly trembled, but she pushed aside all her anxiety and uncertainty, having made up her mind that this was something she wanted to do for Justin.

Her hand shaking slightly, she reached behind herself, to unzip the dress and slowly, she freed herself from the garment...her eyes went to Justin as the dress slid down her body to pool at her feet in a satin puddle, leaving her to stand before him in a simple white bra and white lace underwear.

She made a stunning sight standing there, her full breast barely covered...he could see her pink nipples pushing against the thin cloth as his eyes moved over her, taking in every ivory inch...every flawless inch that seemed as close to perfection as he had ever seen as Colby tried to take a deep, calming breath.

"You are beautiful, Colby. Do you realize that?"

She shook her head, a lump suddenly in her throat...no one had ever looked at her as Justin did and it was doing odd things to her emotions.

"You are beautiful. I assure. I have never seen anything so beautiful." His voice as well as the look in his eyes made her feel warm as he smiled. "The bra. Take off the bra and then, I want you to take off your underwear, Colby." The demand was made gently, but her desire to obey it was undeniable as she worked the front clasp on the bra, easily and effectively freeing her breast...full ivory breast capped with dark pink nipples already hard with arousal and Justin watched her movements with intent fascination.

Bending at the waist, she tugged her u underwear down her hips...her legs...Justin could not take his eyes off of her and Colby sensed, on some intimate level, that she had his full and total attention as she stood up, her hair all the more disarrayed as she stood there, completely and totally naked in what Justin saw as her glorious glory.

Pushing himself from the door, he moved towards her and instinct told Colby to stand perfectly still as he slowly circled her several times, carefully looking her over...seeing her breast and her bald cunt...he could see the moisture there, glistening on the pretty pink lips as he finally paused to stand before her and she lifted her eyes to his demurely.

"Come with me."

As he said it, he extend his hand, which she accepted without hesitation, a fact that pleased Justin greatly as he walked her slowly across the room, to the place where the chain dangled from the ceiling and while Colby glanced up, she said nothing, and she offered no argument when Justin instructed her to raise her arms above her head,

Casually, he fastened a cuff around first her left wrist, then her right, leaving her arms pulled high above her head in such a manner her body was held taunt...beautiful...she looked like a vision as he stepped back to admire her and she felt her breath catch in her chest as he nodded, approving of what he saw.

Abruptly, he moved past her, making it impossible for her to see where he had gone or what he was doing...all she could do was listen to rustling sounds...something opened and closed and then he was back before her with a long, silver vibrator gripped in his right hand and seeing it made Colby half whimper.

"Have you ever used one of these on yourself, Colby?"

She shook her head. "No..."

"No..." He looked at her meaningfully.

"No, Master."

He smiled coolly. "That is better." He loved hearing her call him master, more so than he had ever loved hearing any woman say the word. "However, I must confess that I find that I am a bit surprised that you have never used a vibrator to pleasure yourself, so I it makes me wonder, do you pleasure yourself at all, Colby?" It was an intimate question, but he felt at ease in asking it and again, she shook her head slowly.

"No, Master. No, I don't."

"Why? You are a young woman. Why not touch yourself?"

Her face blazed as she lowered her eyes.

"Look at me when I am speaking to you, Colby."

Quickly, she returned her gaze to his.

"Tell me why you do not pleasure yourself."

"I...I don't really know how..." It was a whispered confession, one she was ashamed to make and Justin sensed as much as he looked at her, his chest tight as he nodded.

"So you have never had an orgasm?"

"No, Master."

"That will soon change." His eyes reached into hers. "I swear it." The need to give her a great pleasure intensified as he looked at her innocent, trusting expression...she had an effect on his sense that was a little unnerving, but he was too wrapped up in the moment to consider it too intently as he flicked a switch on the side of the vibrator, sending life surging into the sleek instrument.

Lifting his hand, totally focused and in tuned to her, he touched the humming, silver gadget to her neck, holding it against her pounding pulse, allowing her to feel the quiver...the steady beat that would eventually bring her to orgasmic bliss, or so he heard himself promise in a tender tone as he trailed the vibrator to the valley between her breast.