A Matter of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

She moans at his hardness, his throbbing against her clit. She kisses him harder as she feels his hands moving under her and around her. Her hips move, stroking herself against his cock. She hears him moan as she moves herself faster. Her body shakes as she rubs against his rough digit. She could feel him respond, his hips moving, stroking the underside of his cock against her pussy and clit. She feels his balls pressing against her pussy as she moves against him.

She feels his lips pull away from her lips as she continues to stroke herself against the underside of his cock. She moans again as his cock throbs and slides against her. She feels her wetness sliding across his cock and balls. She could feel herself moving faster against him.

"Not yet," she heard him say to her.

"No" she says as her legs grip his legs tighter, "So close."

Her body shakes, the electricity of the evening building up and the teasing all evening pushes against the dam of her orgasm. She could feel him trying to pull off but her legs wouldn't let him. She knew he was not trying very hard because his hips continue to move with her, against her. She starts to moan as her body moves harder, stroking harder against the underside of his cock. She heard him moan and it causes her to moan and thrust harder. She feels it coming as her body tensed. She pushes harder, thrusting her clit along his cock as she came. She could feel his lips pressing against her lips, as she was cumming. His cock stroking her pussy and clit. Her pussy sliding against his hardness, almost wrapping around him as she thrusts herself against it. Her clit on fire from sliding against his smooth and hard cock. Her mind was blank with pleasure as her body releases against his cock. She continues to thrust as her body began to relax from her orgasm. She was breathing hard but kissing him back nonetheless. Her legs relax and slide down the side of his legs.

She feels his lips moving from her lips. His lips move down her chin, back trailing the path of the feather along her neck down to her breast. She finds herself pulling against the scarves again as his lips touch the top of her breast. Slowly and gently his lips move along her skin, moving around and down the side of her breast and along the exposed skin of the bottom of her breast. His tongue moves out of his mouth and licks her there. Slowly and wetly across the bottom of her breast. As he moves near the other side of her breast, his tongue goes back into his mouth and his lips resume kissing. The wetness left behind becomes cool by the night air as his warm lips kiss towards the top of her breast. He moves his lips down her breast, directly towards her nipple.

She moans lightly as his lips touch her nipple. His lips squeeze her nipple. She arches her back to push her breast against his mouth. She feels him suck her nipple harder, pulling her against his tongue.

He releases her nipple and starts to kiss her breast again. He moves from below her nipple down towards the bottom of her breast. Slowly his lips move. Down past the wetness left behind by his tongue, kissing lightly across. His lips move across the skin of her stomach down over her belly button.

She feels him shift; his entire body slides down between her legs. His hard cock moves along her pussy, sliding down and away from her. She moans with pleasure at the feel of him moving along her pussy. She is still a little sensitive from the orgasm she just had. She feels his hands on her hips as his lips move past her belly button. Slowly his lips move, kissing and touching her skin through her bush.

His hands release her hips and slides down her legs. His fingers squeezing her inner thighs as his lips touch her clit. She moans and pushes her body up against his face. She feels his tongue slide across her clit causing her to moan again. Carefully his tongue flicks up across her clit. She moves with his tongue. Her body pushes forward as his tongue tip flicks up over her clit. Then her body pulls back as his tongue pulls back. She continues to move this way as his tongue flicks across her clit. She feels her next orgasm building with every flick of his tongue.

She feels his hands moving down under her leg to her ass. His fingers squeeze her as her body moves forward, his tongue flicks up over her. She moves a little faster as his tongue moves. Up - flick. Her hips thrust forward. Up - flick. Her hands pull against the scarves. Up - flick. His hands squeeze her as. She starts to moan continuously. Up - flick. His hot breathe washing across her pussy.

His tongue flicks once more and moves around her clit, sending another moan of pleasure from her mouth. She rolls her hips as his tongue rolls around her clit. Then his tongue slides down her pussy. She thrusts up, pushing herself against him. His tongue slides between her pussy lips. He pushes his tongue into her. Sliding as much as he could into her as his lips press against her pussy. He moans, as he tastes her. She moans as she feels him tasting her. Sliding his tongue out and then back in, he begins to move. His hands continue to squeeze her ass, causing her to move her hips forward against his face. She moves, rocking her hips and pushing her pussy against his face and onto his tongue.

She feels his tongue stroking her pussy, sliding in and out of her. She moves her right leg over his shoulder as his tongue slides faster in and out of her. She feels one hand move from her ass as his other continues to squeeze her. She pulls against the scarves forgetting she was still tied. She feels the urge to grab his head and push him harder against her pussy. Instead, she uses her right leg, pulling him -- urging him against her. She feels his fingers sliding under his tongue.

"Yes," she heard herself say.

His fingers slide into her as she thrusts forward. Both his fingers move deep into her as his tongue slides out. She moans as she feels his tongue move along her pussy as his fingers stroke her, deeper than his tongue. Stiffer than his tongue. She moves against his fingers, his tongue moves up and over her clit. She tilts her head back at the feel of his tongue sliding slowly over her clit. The sensation sends waves of pleasurable shock through her body.

She moans again as she pictures herself. Lying there, naked. A scarf over her eyes. Her arms over her head, wrists tied by silk scarves. Her legs spread. Her right leg over his shoulder while his fingers slide in and out of her. His tongue moving so slowly across her clit sending waves of pleasure with every movement across. She moans again and thrusts herself against his fingers.

His tongue moves up and down over her clit, slowly and firmly against her. His fingers sliding and thrusting into her wet pussy as her hips push forward onto his fingers. He feels her moving faster, more urgently. He pulls his lips away from her clit; his fingers continue to move in and out of her.

"Don't stop," she says to him.

"No, not yet." he replies.

She moans and groans with slight frustration. Her body continues to move against his fingers. But it was not enough. She moves herself trying to stroke his hand against her clit.

"I want to fuck you,” he says quietly.

"Yes." she replies.

"I want to feel your pussy surround and suck my cock."

"Yes, I want to fuck your cock with my pussy" she says urgently.

His fingers move harder against her as she moves against his fingers. He can feel her pussy gripping his fingers harder, squeezing him. He almost moans at the feel.

"I want to feel my hardness against your soft and silky pussy,” he says huskily.

"Put your cock in me." she said.

She feels almost sad as he pulls his fingers out of her. Her body continues to move as she spreads her legs. She feels him shifting between her legs. She can imagine him, kneeling there holding his hardness before him. She can see him leaning forward with his throbbing cock. She then feels his hardness against her. She moans as her body moves. The tip of his cock touches her clit. It moves up and down along her pussy.

She moans as he teases her with his cock head. She feels him sliding the tip down between her pussy lips but not letting her take him in as he wets himself with her juices. She feels him sliding it back up along her pussy and rests the head against her clit. She feels it, throbbing, almost thumping against her clit. Her clit throbs in time with his. His hot hardness feels different from the heat of her pussy and clit. She feels herself moving, trying to get him into her. She moans as she feels him throbbing.

"Please.." she says.

She feels it move again, it's head moving down across her pussy. She feels her pussy lips spread as the cock pushes in. She moans at the feel of his cock head in her entrance. She moves her hips trying to get more of him in. She only feels his cock head. She feels him leaning down over her as his cock slowly slides into her. She hears him moaning over her moan as his cock moves. Inch by inch, slowly and deeply into her. Her legs move up and wrap about his legs once more. She feels herself starting to move but he presses his cock in her, not moving.

She feels his lips against hers as she returns the kiss. Slowly he begins to move, his lips kissing her just as slowly. Moving out then slowly back in, sending shivers through both their bodies. In and out as their lips press against each other. Opening and closing. She moves her legs up his legs to wrap around his ass. She pulls him, forcing him to thrust deeper.

She moans as she feels all of him in her. She feels him beginning to move faster and she pulls him harder into her with her legs. In and out. She feels him shift slightly as he thrusts into her. She feels his hand on her wrist. His fingers move up the scarf and she feels her arm pull away. He continues to move his hand, moving and shifting the scarf. His fingers touch her fingers as they entwine. She realizes that he had wound the scarf around his hand because she feels the scarf against the palm of her hand. She feels him reach over to her other hand and do the same with that scarf. She continues to thrust against him as he thrusts into her. Her legs continue to push him into her. In and out, moving and sliding. She feels herself gripping his hard cock.

He guides her hands down to her shoulders, their fingers still entwined. He presses his hands against her hands onto the bed. His knees move up against the sides of her ass. He continues to move in and out of her as he pulls at her.

She feels herself being lifted off the bed. She continued to move against him, pulling his cock into her with her pussy and her legs. Her hands were being pulled forward as her body now sat upright. Her legs still wrapped around his hips as her body moves up and down his cock. She feels his lips against her lips. She kisses him as he also continues to move his hip and his cock against her. In and out. She feels him leaning back as she kisses him. She realizes what he is doing and unlocks her legs and pulls her feet back. As he continues to lean back, she feels her knees against the bed. She steadies herself on his hands as he pushes her up with his knees. As his back hits the bed, she feels herself come down hard on his cock. She moans at the same time he does but moves back up, not breaking their rhythm. In and out, his cock continues to move.

She shivers as she now imagines herself, naked straddling his cock. Her legs bent and against his body. Her hands against his hands, their fingers entwined. A blindfold tied around her eyes as she rides him. She pushes herself faster, feeling his body shake and her next orgasm building faster. She squeezes his cock harder with her pussy as she thrusts down on him. She hears him breathing harder and imagines the look on this face as he concentrates on not cumming. She smiles to herself knowing that he feels the same pleasure and that she will make him cum before she does. She leans forward to kiss him. She feels her lips touch his lower lip. Her hands now press against his onto the bed. She moves her hips, riding and thrusting against him.

She moans against his lower lip and she feels him thrust harder. She kisses the side of his face.

"Baby, you're going to make me cum hard." she whispers into his ear, "Cum with me."

His reply was a moan.

She could feel him thrusting harder and it feels like longer strokes. She moans at the feel of his body slapping up against her. She moves with him, her body thrusting down to meet his. She uses his hardness to stroke her pussy, stroking herself faster and harder.

"Cum for me baby," she whispers again.

He moans louder as he thrusts harder.

She feels it herself. The same tension builds and pushes against her, begging for release. The feeling starts to shake her body. She knows she cannot hold it back any longer.

"I'm going to cum." she whispers and squeezes his hands.

He squeezes back and starts to grunt. His body stiffly thrusts against her.

She feels his cock expand as his first wave of cum shoots into her. She was not sure if that was it or the fact that she told him to cum but she feels her own orgasm burst forth. She moans into his ear as she thrusts faster and harder. She pumps his cock with her pussy as her body shakes. Her entire body tenses and then releases as her orgasm flows out from her entire body onto his cock.

Her body slows down and she relaxes. She lays her head onto his shoulder while his cock starts to soften within her. She purrs quietly at the relaxing feel of her release. She feels his hands moving to release himself from the scarves. Then she blinks as he unties the blindfold.

She blinks and squints at the light. Then she looks into his eyes and smiles. She leans forward and kisses his lips.

He kisses her back and after a moment he pulls his lips away.

"Think I can control myself now?" he asks smiling.

She chuckles and kisses him once more. She reaches up with her hands and strokes his hair, her wrists still bound by the silk scarves.

"It's a matter of trust, baby,” she whispers into his mouth as they kiss.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers