A Mature Indian Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Seemingly serious and contemporary Indian mom gets horny.
1.9k words
3.71
109.8k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers might remember that after having some bumping fun with Namita, my friend Akash's horny and juicy mom, I was hinted by his girlfriend that she knew about the whole affair and was a willing slut for use, whenever I wanted. As luck would have it, I had to go out of town and remained out for about three years. When I returned, I made it a point to visit Namita a few times and screw her hard n deep. Akash was not at college and was no longer a hindrance to his mother's carnal desires. After a few days I was driving along, and saw a nice swaying butt ahead of me. As I was admiring the juicy ass, the girl turned around, and guess what, it was Kamini. Yes, that was the name of Akash's girlfriend. I immediately stopped, and jumped out of the car. After the general greeting, I casually remarked that she was as hot as ever.

To that she remarked, "And you are as horny as u had been three years back."

Old habits die hard, and hard I was getting as I stared at her generous cleavage. Kamini remarked that she stayed pretty close by, and why don't I stop over for some juice or something.

"As long as the juice is freshly squeezed, I'm always happy to lick it out...I mean drink it...I remarked."

We went over to her apartment, and sat chatting for a while. After about 10 mins she remarked that she had lost her hairclip somewhere. She searched around for a while, and then remarked "I remember now, It must have slipped under this sofa." Saying so, she got on her hands and knees and bending low, started peering under the sofa. As she peered, so did I, at her upturned, sexy juicy ass...The curve was fabulous, not too big, yet, not small either. The cheeks seem to be firm. Try as hard as I may, I could not resist myself. I stretched out my hand and caressed one of her soft ass cheeks, over her skirt. As I laid my palm on her ass, she did not even flinch a muscle. She kept looking under the sofa, searching. I caressed her ass gently now, realizing that the slut did not have her panties on.

"See anything?" I asked her.

"Not yet," she murmured.

"Well then,do you feel anything?" I asked cheekily.

"oh yeah," she said in a sexy voice. "A horny palm is caressing my butt, it seems"...and started giggling.

I gave her but a sharp slap...SMAAAAAAAAAAAACk...I started her, and she yelped in sudden pain. "Get your skirt off, bitch," I barked at her. She quickly shed the skirt and stood infront of me, only in her loose round neck t-shirt. "Get that off as well, slut," I commanded. And off it went in a flash, and Kamini was standing in her birthday suit, ready to be man-handled. "Come make yourself useful," I said, and got my hardened cock out of my pants. She stared at it, and stared and stared and stared. Her eyes showing a mix of awe, delight and fear at the same time. I was quite used to this look from women who have not seen a big dick earlier, and just held her by her ponytail and thrust her face to my groin. "Suck bitch!"

She stuck out her tongue and started tentatively licking the tip of my cockhead, but soon her mouth was impaled on my cock, and her head bobbed up and down. I helped her by holding the back of her her head and forcing her head down roughly. I could feel my cock head rub her throat, as I deep fucked her slutty mouth. The slut seemed to enjoy the whore-house treatment, and was sucking with a lot of zest. "Unggghhh, mmmssrrppp" was all she could utter.... After some more sucking, I pulled out my cock, and slapped it on her lips, then all over her cheeks and face...wetting her face by her own saliva, which she had deposited on my cock. Now she was looking like a real slut, to use as I please. I stood and asked her to lick and suck my balls. Now I have heard some guys shave there pubic hair, but I find that disgusting. A man should be like one, and shaving pubic hair suits women, and Wimps among the males. Well she held my slab of man-meat in her dainty fingers, and lifted it to bend down and lick my balls....she was not bad at it. Soon she was sucking my balls one at a time...while I stuck one toe into her sloppy cunt. Her cunt seemed to be pouring, as she kept at her job.

"What the hell is going on here?" It startled me completely, and I looked behind to see a woman in her forties, in a chiffon sari, walk into the room. Kamini quickly stood up and nearly jumped around, trying to get into her clothes. I was still too shocked to realize that my cock was sticking out, at full mast, out of my jeans. As our eyes met, she inadvertently looked down at my manhood, and her eyes glued to it for a full 10 seconds, before she could start shouting again.

Her face flushed heavily as Kamini yelled, "Mom, this is not what you think."

She shot a sharp glance at her, and retorted"well I can make out that my daughter has been....."she could not complete the sentence, probably in shame. Now go inside and get dressed up." Kamini literally ran out of the room. I suddenly realized that I should get going, and started to turn as I slipped my shrunk cock into my pants.

"We need to talk." she said, and I turned around to see Kamini's mom sitting on the sofa. "Sit down and tell me who you are." Her eyes seemed to be flirting with me, though she maintained a strict tone.

"Well I am a friend of Kamini," I replied, as my eyes travelled over her body. As I looked carefully, I could make out that her blouse had a pretty low cut infront and her cleavage was displayed through her see through chiffon saree. As I looked up at her, I saw her staring at me. She seemed to have caught me looking at her cleavage. Now, I was in my territory, my favourite game was on. As she looked at me, I deliberately looked down at her cleavage, admiring it for about 4-5 seconds, before looking back at her eyes. She had a hint of smile at the corner of her lips, or was I just imaging things here? Well, to my surprise, she took up the challenge. As I looked at her, she looked down at my crotch,stared at it for sometime, and then looked up at me. This time she was definitely smiling, a bit of a sneering smile.

I walked up to her, getting closer and closer, until my crotch was about only 2 inches from her nose. " have a closer look it you want to," I told her, as I placed my hands on my hips, and stood in front of her, my hips thrust forward ever so slightly. She did not make any attempt to move away, and stared straight at the bulge in my pants. As she stared, her saree's pallu seemed to automatically fall off. From above I had a perfect view of her deep cleavage. Her creamy skin seemed to glow as it emerged from the dark gully, and curved outward into the globes of soft juicy titflesh.

" Well, it seems you don't remember, that I am a mother of a grown up girl," she said. This statement could have multiple connotations, and as I wondered what she meant, she continued "bulges in pants do not excite me beyond a point."

I got the drift, and in 3 seconds flat, my cock was out of its restraints. She had not moved her face away, and the result was that my cock was now resting on her forehead, her lips in line with my balls. I moved back very very slowly, so that my cock head traced its way down her nose. I positioned myself so that cock tip was lightly grazing the tip of her nose. She kept very still, and I could feel her hot breath on my cock. I was sure she could smell my cock no. It has a very strong smell, and many women, including Namita, find it to be a great turn on.

She now looked up at me, without moving her face. "Open", is all I said, and she gently opened her lipstick smeared lips. As she made a small "O" with her lips, I caressed her silky hair. Then I took a handful of hair from behind, and thrust her face forward , so that my cock sunk into her throat. She gagged immediately, and tried to pull away, but I held her firm, as I started humping her mouth. She was literally struggling now, as I kept fucking her face. Slowly she started enjoying it, and worked her tongue around inside her mouth, as I fucked it. Bit by bit, she came around to sucking my cock like a hungrily tigress, as I was roughly sticking my cock down her throat. After about 10 mins of screwing her mouth, I pulled out.

I was in control again. "Whats ur name?" I asked her.

"Monali," she said , as she kept looking hungrily at my cock.

"What are u looking at bitch?" I asked her, as I slapped her cheeck lightly. She did not reply, but tried to take me back in her mouth again. I pulled her head by by her hair.

"First you reply to my questions, and then you get your reward."

"Your cccock", she replied hesitantly.

"Haven't u seen one before, you old cunt?" I asked her. She was silent. I started moving away. "Yes I have," she replied quickly.

"how many cock have u seen bitch?"

"Only one. My hubby's"

"Is it as big as mine?"

"Yes, it is," she said, as she looked up, defiance in her eyes.

"Tell me the truth, you horny creaming cunt" I said in a stern voice.

"Yes, it is as big as yours," she replied. This time a little more firmly.

"Oh, it is, is it," I said, and suddenly held her by a handful of her hair, and holding the base of my cock, slapped it hard all over her face. "tell me whore, is it like this, as big, as thick, huh, huh, does it feel like this," I kept on, slapping it all over her face and lips and mouth. She closed her eyes and was enjoying it. Suddenly I stopped, "then go get fucked by him," I said and started to move away.

"NO, PLEASE." She literally screamed, as she threw her arms around my legs and pulled me to her. She was rubbing her cheecks tenderly against my cock, "please don't go."

"Then tell me the truth bitch," I said as I caressed her hair, "how big is ur hubby's gun? Is it a teeny weeny girls pistol, or is it a shotgun?"

" He is small," she said meekly.

"And what do you want?" She was silent again. I make a slight movement away.

"Something like yours," she said quickly. "Big, thick, hard and throbbing."

"Now, we are talking," I said, as I rubbed my cock tip on her eager lips, and she hungrily swallowed as much as she could, which was about half of it. We have a hungry horny bitch her...I thought, as I started fucking her mouth all over again, lets see how kinky I can get her, how well she can be used.