A Mature Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
543 Followers

I about flipped out and absolutely refused. I told him that what we were doing wasn't right, and that it may not be too much different than some of the photos we had already made, but to have someone taking pictures of us was nothing less than pure unadulterated porn.

He countered by telling me that he didn't consider it porn if it was done for our own enjoyment only. He insisted this would be for artistic purposes only; that none of what we did would ever leave the studio, not even as part of his portfolio. He hurt me a little when he told me that if I didn't want to do it that it would be OK; he would just have to plan for another time. The hurt was the insinuation in his voice that if I wouldn't do it he would have to get someone else. And then, maybe it was just my imagination; maybe there was no insinuation.

It was very obvious that he was not going to back off of this idea without a fight. In addition, he is very persuasive, and I was still reveling in the afterglow of our third time together. After a short period of resistance I melted and agreed to his plan. Besides, this would add a new level of excitement and eroticism to out activities.

I realized at this point that I had put some things into motion that I had never considered. For one, I was thinking of Ken as being something other than a neighbor's son, a friend, and photographer. Secondly, I was feeling some jealousy at the thought of him working, and maybe with another woman, without me. Thirdly, I was truly enjoying the newfound sex we had together. And, finally, No, I was not in love with him but we were now much more than friends and neighbors. I gave a little shudder as I partially acknowledged that we were lovers and I was having an affair. I agreed to the Saturday session, assuming Lou didn't object.

The truth of my situation was that I was enjoying this extra sex and I didn't want to do the least little thing that might jeopardize it. Without thinking and unknown to me at the time, (another act of gross stupidly) I had stepped in way over my head. My biggest mistake was in forgetting that this was a healthy young male I was dealing with, no longer the next door neighbor's little boy and I had fully lit up his sex drive. To him I was no longer his neighbor, parent's friend, and mother to his best friend. To him I had become a very desirable female and age and other factors didn't enter into the equation.

Everyone was gone by nine on Saturday and I made my way to the studio. When I arrived, Ken pulled me to him for a big kiss and then turned me to meet Tyrone. I did a double take. I was looking at a tall (6'3"), young, well built, handsome, black male.

When I could get my voice to work I said hello to him and we exchanged pleasantries for a minute while Ken finished packing some of his equipment. Of course I asked, already knowing the answer, if Tyrone was the one who was going to take the pictures? He was.

My feelings were running all over the place and the reality of what I was getting ready to do was fully settling in. Deep down I wanted to call the whole thing off. But also, deep inside, the voyeuristic and erotic side of me had kicked in. I was about to say something when Ken stated that we were ready and it was time to get in the car. I don't know today what I was getting ready to say before I was interrupted. I got into the car.

We drove to the coast and Tyrone directed Ken to a remote cove on the shoreline. We parked the car, grabbed the equipment, and then hiked almost a mile to a beautiful, narrow plateau about fifteen feet above the water. It was obvious that the area was seldom used because it was pristine. There was not a scrap of man-made trash to be seen. The only 'trash' was the debris that Mother Nature had washed ashore.

I looked around for a few minutes as Ken posed me and snapped pictures: nothing very sexy, just a girl and the scenery. From that I went through a series of poses as I stripped to my bikini that Ken had asked me to wear. We were down to some shots with my bikini top off when Ken striped his shirt off, lay out a big blanket, and motioned for me to join him. While this was happening, Tyrone was checking out and setting up the cameras, including a video camera.

I didn't say anything but little voices were saying stop this now. However, I seemed to have a hearing impairment and I did as Ken asked and joined him on the blanket. When Ken's hands ran over my breast and cupped them, I melted into his arms. He had learned quickly how sensitive my breasts were and he was beginning to capitalize on it.

I heard Tyrone say, "We're rollin'," and I felt my nipples harden and within moments I forgot the cameras and Tyrone and had Ken's cock out of his pants and was vigorously pumping it. He had me on my back as he made a meal out of sucking my breast.

It didn't take but a minute before I felt the wetness build up between my legs. He began to slide up and I helped him insert his cock in me. As always, it was wonderful. I had a good orgasm. When Ken was ready to cum, he pulled out and put his cock in front of my lips. I was shocked and refused to open my mouth. We had never gone this far with the oral sex and never having done it with Lou, I wanted to stop now. However, it was too late and he blew a big load over my face and neck. Fortunately, none of it hit my hair.

When we finished, I got a towel and cleaned up while cussing him out. What in the hell did he think he was doing?

He apologized explaining that he just wanted to try something new. We were still undressed and I lay back on the blanket with him and we began exchanging passionate tongue swapping kisses. I had totally forgotten Tyrone. The next thing I knew, Tyrone was on the blanket in spoon position behind me and I didn't need an outside observer to tell me he was not wearing any clothes, at least from the waist down.

I started to get up in panic when Ken pulled me close to him and asked, "Have you ever been with a black man?"

"No!"

"Would you like to?"

"N...No, I don't think so."

Just then Tyrone reached over and took my hand and guided it behind me to his cock. For some reason, I couldn't (or maybe I wouldn't) pull my hand away. He guided me in stroking his cock for a moment and then I took over on my own. It seemed to be long and slim. I could easily wrap my hand around it.

Taking me by the shoulder he coaxed me to roll over so that I faced him. I looked down and could now see that he had about seven inches of hot cock ready for service. He was not as big as Ken but he was a beautiful muscular specimen. Another one of those inexplicable events occurred as I said to myself, "Oh well, Why not try it?"

Tyrone was now beginning to caress and finger my pussy and I knew Ken had taken up the camera. Again, common sense said I should stop. But I apparently forgot to pack any common sense in my purse. I didn't want to stop. Something about having sex with a black man captured my imagination and this was my opportunity.

It didn't take long to find out that the rippling of Tyrone's muscles as we fucked inserted a new element into having sex. I guess it was the exciting feeling of his power that added this new dimension. I just knew that I was experiencing a sensation I had never felt before. I knew it was all mental but it was grand. When he announced that he was about to cum, I told him to let me have it. He may not have been big, but he sure filled my pussy with his juices.

Strange, I thought. I had always heard that black men had monster cocks. Tyrone's was long, but not that long and it didn't fit my idea of a monster. Never-the-less, what he did to me was another chapter in my now growing repertoire of sexual satisfaction. No, I didn't plan to do it again with him, but I knew that I wouldn't turn down the opportunity if it arose again.

When we got home, Tyrone left and Ken and I talked. As before, I was not feeling any real guilt but I knew that what I was doing could end my marriage. We made plans for how we should and would conduct ourselves in the future and not take any chances or do anything that could raise suspicion.

As I relived the afternoon's experience, I had a little sinking feeling. Ken had for all actual purposes offered me to Tyrone. Until now I had considered Ken to be mine and me to be his. This move poked a little hole in that feeling. As we finished putting our plans in place I asked with a little irritation in my voice, "Ken, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Tyrone. But why did you let him have me?"

Ken kind of sputtered and replied that he hadn't 'let him have me.' He had asked me first.'

"Ken, you asked and I said, no."

"Yes, I know, but you didn't try to stop him when he made his advance. Isn't that the same thing as saying, OK?"

He had me there. "But didn't it bother you seeing him with me?"

"No, why should it. You are beautiful. You're beautiful when you're having sex and it doesn't make any difference who you are having it with, and now I know that you're just plain extra beautiful when you're having sex."

Before I could say anything more, Ken pulled me to him and suggested that we still had time and that he would really like to take me to bed since we had never been together in bed before. "You will be even more spectacularly beautiful having sex in bed."

I thought for a moment and then took his hand and let him lead me to his bedroom. Making love to him in his bed was wonderful. However, when we were done, for some reason, doing it in bed seemed to make me cognizant that this really was an act of infidelity.

I know, it sounds crazy, but until now, not having had sex in bed just didn't seem to have the elements of infidelity associated with it. Now, having done it in bed, for the first time I actually felt that I had been unfaithful to Lou. Also, now having had sex with yet another man, I was beginning to feel some of the weight of what I was doing entering my thoughts.

I left and went home. I broke into tears as I showered, but was able to get control as I finished cleaning myself up for Lou's return a little later. Lou was tired but he said he was ready for the 19th hole (his current reference for bedroom activity). I guess my face was straightened out enough that I don't think Lou picked up on my having cried, and I really had to screw up my courage as I hopped into bed with him. I had already had sex three times today and I had to keep fighting back the waves of fear that Lou would notice something different. Lou performed wonderfully and apparently didn't notice anything. But I sure felt different and adulterous thoughts were now beginning to plague me.

I got through the night and everything was wonderful. I was having more and better sex with Lou, and I was getting regular augmentations from Ken. I refused to let Ken take me to bed again and it helped to keep the feelings of unfaithfulness pretty well out of my thought.

It was at this time that I fully admitted to myself that I was having an affair and that I was cheating on Lou. But, self-justification and denial jumped into the picture. As I would admit that what I was doing was wrong and should stop, the other side of me would jump in and argue that this was just a form of physical gratification; that it was no different than Lou leaving me every Saturday morning to play golf to satisfy his physical need. I know that was a very flimsy justification. But, because I really didn't want to stop, I found it easy to accept the justifications.

What was wrong with my head you ask? I wish I knew. I can only suggest that I had, for some reason, been hooked on sex as though it were an addictive drug. There is nothing rational to explain it. I was happily married. Sex with my husband was better than it had been for several years. I had a beautiful home. Lou attended to and provided for my every need. Before we were married, I had sexual experiences with other men, so it wasn't a case of trying to satisfy not having known a strange cock. So, why? I didn't know then and I don't know now.

To show you how far I veered of course from a normal loving housewife, let me tell you a little about the sessions that followed the outdoor session.

By that time, the guidelines put forth by Lou were completely ignored. The number of pictures that resembled pin-up girls were far fewer than those in which a large part of or all of my anatomy was exposed. Many poses were based on pure wanton lust. I knew that there were certain things that would pull Ken away from the camera and steer his cock to me.

I posed for numerous very suggestive and very erotic pictures including masturbation, wide open pussy, and totally nude. In addition, Ken rigged up a camera and tripod that he could operate from a remote. With the addition of the remote, our sessions became almost completely dominated with sex. At the beginning of each session, we always made sure that we had several sexy but innocent pictures so that we would have something to e-mail to Lou. After that what we produced was almost pure porn.

Again though I was well aware that I should put a stop to the sex, it was just too wonderful to seriously consider it. Not only did I not stop it, I went even further.

One morning, following the outdoor session, I really crossed the line. Ken wanted me to take his cum in my mouth and then suck his cock dry. I had taken Lou's cum on my breast on a couple of occasions but I had never taken it in my mouth or sucked him dry. And, I was not particularly wild about taking cum in my mouth. Anyway, at Ken's persistence I finally agreed.

We were both completely nude with the video camera running when Ken sank his cock into me. By the time he was ready to cum, I was approaching orgasm. He pulled his cock out, moved up, and presented his cock to me. I didn't hesitate and took it into my mouth as far as I could. I had hardly gotten it in when he began to unload and I had an orgasm. Without a thought, I swallowed his entire load with only a little choking. Surprisingly, when we finished I had to admit to myself that it wasn't bad at all. This would not be the last time.

The thing I really didn't think I could do was to take his cock in my mouth after it had been up my ass. Again, Ken prevailed and soon I gave it a try and had the same result. It wasn't all that bad. Of course I made sure that my anal region was very clean before I let Ken in there. We were doing things I had never permitted Lou to do.

The next day, Ken asked me if I would accompany him to his class on Friday night. It was the end of the semester and there would be other guests there. Some of the guest would do some modeling and he told me I could (actually he was asking me if I would) join the modeling. After class they were all going out to celebrate. He wanted me to join them and I told him I would check with Lou but I wasn't sure about the modeling part.

I told Lou about the invitation without mentioning the modeling invitation. He raised an eyebrow but had no objections. He simply told me to be sure I had my cell phone with me. That way I could call if things got out of hand. "You know how these college kids can party things up."

I informed him that this was an adult education class; that there would be people of all ages in it. I later found out that the class was made up of six guys and three gals. Most of them were close to Ken's age. There were two who were just over eighteen. But, there were three married students who were mostly in their mid to late thirties. One gal was probably close to my age. I called Ken and told him I would go.

The married students brought their spouses and all of the unmarried ones had dates. The class that night was a fun session. Several guests and a couple of the class members posed for silly shots. I was finally shamed into posing, like my Petty girl model; lots of leg and lingerie.

The party afterwards was at the home of one of the nineteen-year-olds. Her parents were away for several weeks and they had a large entertainment room with CD and DVD players in this very large, mansion-like house. It turns out that the party was to be a big critique with each member bringing a CD with their best photos and everyone would look at them and critique them.

It was fun seeing the wide array of pictures produced by the group. But I was ticked off and embarrassed by Ken. All of his pictures were of me. I knew he had a lot of good pictures of subjects other than me. Some of mine were perfectly OK, but some were not. Luckily for him that none of our love making pictures were included. Anyway, I found it to be embarrassing.

One of the pictures showed me in the silk blouse that I had torn the buttons off when I fell; the one that triggered all of this change in me. About a week ago I resurrected the blouse and decided it could be modified slightly and used for cheesecake pictures. I removed the remaining buttons and then wore it like a 'Daisy Duke' blouse, tied at the midriff without a bra. Standing, my nipples could be seen through the thin silk. One of the pictures he showed was one where I was wearing that blouse and bending over slightly. The angle he used was down-blouse that allowed one breast and its nipple to show very clearly. Of course, this brought a series of whistles and wolf calls when it was flashed on the screen.

I do have to brag at this point. The pictures Ken had taken of me were all very good and could probably have been commercial grade. As we had reviewed some of our work, I had to admit that my breast were a thing of beauty. They were full and stood proudly on my chest with little need of support. I had to be proud of the image my breast produced whether nude or fully covered.

Sometime before eleven, we finished the critiques. I had already consumed five beers, much more than my normal consumption for an evening, and someone suggested we turn the lights down and dance. The two married couples who had come and the older lady went home leaving about a dozen to continue the party. I was the only married person remaining.

Everything was fine for the first half-hour or so. Then things started to get a little raucous and the lights went down some more. The group was getting very frisky and friendly and while sitting on the couch with Ken, I became aware that he was unbuttoning my blouse. I pushed his hands away, and in a minute, they returned.

I hissed at him, "Ken, not now, not here."

He whispered to me, "Hey, join the party. Look around."

I detected that he was beyond the threshold of pain as I looked around, and sure enough hands were roaming and hot kisses were being exchanged. I had enough of a glow started that I really didn't feel like struggling. Besides, his hands felt good and I responded to him by sliding my hand between his thighs. I wasn't touching his cock but I was rubbing his thigh almost to his cock.

I knew what was happening and had resolved that we could play around, but that we weren't going to do the nasty with this crowd around.

We messed around for a few minutes and just about the time we were really getting in to it, one of the guys came by and asked if we wanted another beer. We said 'sure' and followed him to the kitchen and got our beers. We stood at the counter and talked a while. His name was Frank and I don't know where his date was, but he was doing all the looking he could. I had not buttoned or closed my blouse together and my thin low-cut bra left a lot to see.

The tease in me came to the surface and I wriggled around to provide sexy little views. At the same time, while we talked, I just about drained my new beer.

Finally, Frank couldn't take it any more and he point-blank asked me if I would take off my blouse and let him take a picture. By that time, I had enough beer that my inhibitions were approaching zero. I looked at Ken.

BlBones
BlBones
543 Followers