A Mature Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed felt her body starting to move back and forth, and he reciprocated by sliding his cock slowly back out of her ass, almost removing it, but leaving the tip buried beyond the sphincter, and then slowly sliding it back in as far and deep as he could go. He grabbed the cheeks of her ass with his hands and moved each one to the side so that her ass was spread as wide as possible, thereby giving him a little deeper penetration. He had used plenty of lube, so penetration was easy.

Aggie picked up the tempo and started moving her hips in a quicker pace as she felt the wall muscles of her vagina starting to tighten from the sensations that were coursing her body.

Ed leaned forward a bit and reached his hand to her clit and started a rubbing motion on the tip of it, trying to maintain the position of his finger as best he could while both of their bodies were rocking in rhythm. Her pussy was now dripping and he knew that she had to be close as she continued to increase the pace until it was almost as if she were frantic with her desire to attain the release that she needed.

He could feel her anal muscles begin to contract and he realized that she was on the verge of an orgasm, so he released his hand from her pussy, and he stood up straight and once again used both hands to spread her cheeks to their utmost point.

Aggie started to buck wildly and Ed began to thrust his cock into her ass again and again, feeling the swelling building as he knew his sperm were ready to be released inside of her. The swelling grew at the base of his cock, and followed the path until he felt his cum shooting from its tip.

Aggie felt the swelling of his cock inside of her ass and that old familiar feeling put her over the edge and she exploded in a convulsion of climax's, as they came in wave after wave, making her pussy tighten and release as it twitched from the feelings that she was being given.

Ed continued to pump his cock into her as hard as he could, and though it would usually start to recede into a semi hard state after he had shot his load, he was able to maintain his rigidity and he rode her until she was crying, partly from the exhaustion, partly from the exhilaration, and partly from the joy that she felt from being able to feel whole again.

Aggie knew the toll that it had taken on Ed when she could no longer offer up to him what he wanted, so she didn't want to stop either, but soon it came to a point where neither one had the energy to continue the motions, which were now decreasing in intensity.

Aggie slid down to where her knees now rested on the floor, and she felt a little sad when she felt his cock as it popped outside of her sphincter. She could now feel the juices running back outside of her ass, and trailing their way across the lips of her pussy, joining in with the juices that had steadily flowed from inside of her toward the outside of her vagina.

Ed leaned down and grabbed the washcloth that he had used earlier, and after rinsing it just a bit, he kneeled down behind Aggie on the floor and lovingly caressed her ass with the cloth, taking time to wash every square inch of her ass cheeks, so that no stickiness from the lube or the semen remained to make her feel uncomfortable.

Aggie turned to face him when he was done and after rinsing the rag, she washed his cock, moving it up and down the length of his shaft. To her amazement, Ed's cock started to stiffen again. Usually one time in the sack was all that he could produce, as time had taken a toll on his body, just as is expected sometimes with some people as they age.

Ed looked down at Aggie as she stroked his cock, and he felt himself starting to get hard again. Not wanting to turn down what might be an unusual option, he reached down and took the rag from her hand and set it back inside the tub. Then he grasped her by the arms and pulled her upright as he stood.

Aggie didn't have to ask what he wanted to do. She knew what he wanted, and her pussy ached so bad to feel him inside of it. Ed picked her up in his arms, and carried her toward the bedroom, both of them looking at each other with a seldom seen glow on their faces as she wrapped her arms around his neck to stabilize herself while being carried to where her prize awaited her.

12