A Medieval Epic Ch. 04

Story Info
They head into the Swampmire.
2.9k words
3.91
66.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBC
BBC
203 Followers

Tristan sprinted across the highlands to catch up to the Ogre Bandits. Night was falling and the field of vision was getting worse by the minute. Even with Tristan’s expert tracking skills it would be difficult to navigate through the approaching Swampmire.

The Swampmire held some of the most vile creatures of the darkness. Monsters with huge slimy tentacles creeped up from the thick muddy waters. They would prey on innocent victims and unsuspecting travelers. The Defilers, as they were known, loved to prey on women especially.

As night fell, Tristan became more alert than ever. Sword in hand ready, Tristan walked cautiously across the Swampmire. He knew the Defilers were watching, and he knew they would attack. Tristan listened carefully for the slightest movement. A faint sound of a twig cracking behind him was enough for Tristan to react. A quick slashing motion of the blade struck its target. A Defiler lay bleeding in the swamp, a mortal wound across the neck.

Other Defilers emerged from the swamp, but in the midst of the chaos Tristan speared out of the swamp.

Elsewhere:

Brianna had reached a place of solace and tranquility. This was the home of the fortune teller, Kristallena. Kristallena was dressed in silk satin ribbons wrapped around her breasts and hips.

“Brianna, what news do you bring?”

“I found no sign of ogres, but there were no sign of the wood elves, either.”

“Then I was wrong, we’re too late.”

“I also ran into a stranger, this adventurer.”

Kristallena closes her eyes in meditation. “The wandering swordsman! He is the key to all of this. He is our savior. Brianna, you must find this wandering warrior. Hurry!”

“Yes, at once.”

“I fear the worst is about to happen.”

Brianna took off her leather armor to gain more speed. If she was to catch up to the wandering swordsman she would need to move fast. The leather armor held her breasts close but now only her brassiere wrapped around her breasts lightly. Brianna found her big breasts to be in the way as she moved fast, but she was in a hurry to do anything. In half the time she had reached the Swampmire.

Everything looked quiet, too quiet. Brianna contemplated if she should go through or go around the Swampmire. She had heard the danger of the swamp but there was no time to lose. She took her chances.

There were no trees for her to leap across the swamp, only withered twigs from dead trees that wouldn’t hold her weight. She had to trudge in the thick murky sludge. The sludge was quickly reaching waist high. She felt sick and so dirty.

All of a sudden something wrapped around her leg. She tried to turn around but it was too late. It coiled up around her thigh and soon it was rubbing her pussy. Brianna tried to move but her leg was stuck. A few feet away from her something emerged from the swamp water. It was a black monster. More Defilers emerged from the water.

The Defilers were covered in sludge, their dark black purple skin full of boils and pores. Tentacles were flailing and lashing about. They had no eyes for they had no need for them, only a maw with hundreds of sharp teeth to bite into their victims. A long rubbery tongue protruded from its mouth, its size as big as a tentacle. It looked putrid green and bumpy all over.

The tentacle rubbing her pussy suddenly pushed its way inside, causing Brianna to shriek. It was a strange feeling to Brianna. The tentacle was both hot and cold at the same time; the boils on it made it hot but the sludge covering it felt cold, and wet. The tentacle continued to work its way up inside her, lifting her up into the air at the same time.

The Defilers were immense physically strong creatures. Individual muscle fibers could be seen bulging from its being. The monster in front of Brianna approached closer.

“Aahh! Leave me alone! Get away from me!” Brianna screamed.

The Defiler with the tentacle pushing into her pussy appeared from behind her. As the brooding creature came closer to her, two more Defilers rose up from the swamp beside her. Brianna felt frightened. Her immediate thoughts that crossed her mind were they were going to play with her, violate her, and then eat her.

As the Defilers moved closer, Brianna noticed the pores on their black skin oozed out mucus green liquid. Their putrid green tongues lashed and flickered at her body. Brianna cursed herself for losing the armor. She was exposed and vulnerable to the Defilers whim. Something else emerged from the swamp. An immense black phallus appeared from the swamp, connected to the Defiler. Brianna’s eyes widened.

“Aahh! No! Get that away from me!”

The tentacle wrapped around her lowered her body towards the black phallus at the same time the black phallus rose up to meet her. The shaft had to be over fifteen inches in length and jet black color, with different shades of dark purple blotches and rings around it.

Brianna was frightened for her life. She didn’t want to know what they planned to do with that large black shaft. The bulbous head of the shaft opened and shot out a disgusting thick white goo at Brianna’s face. That caught her completely off guard as the batter plastered her face. She couldn’t see anything.

Next thing she knew the enormous black shaft had penetrated her mouth. The powerful cock forced its way in as Brianna struggled to fight it.

“Mmrph! Ccrrk!”

The phallus was so large and forceful Brianna had to concentrate on working that huge cock head without passing out. She was so focused she barely realized that another tentacle had pushed its way into her ass hole. The defilers had their tentacles everywhere. They wrapped around her arms and legs; her breasts were squeezed and poked and fondled.

Brianna then felt her legs touching the muddy swamp water. She realized she was being pulled in but it was too late. She was tied up securely with nowhere to go.

Moments later the swamp was dead quiet.

Elsewhere:

Tristan had caught up with the ogres. He was on top of a mountain ledge looking down at the valley that the ogres where passing through. The wood elves looked like they were unconscious being carried by the trolls. Tristan could see the village of Fyre just a few paces away. He had to stop them now.

“Dragon Fire Phoenix!” The body of Tristan lit up on a blue flame as he ascended into the air, his sword glowing red fire in the sky. Tristan stood suspended in mid-air for a moment before swooping down sword first. He had his aim set on Crorc, the Ogre Bandit.

Crorc looked up to see a great big ball of fire charging towards him. It looked like a meteor dropping down on him. In the last moment Crorc grabbed one of the trolls and pushed him in the way of Tristan’s blade. Tristan came crashing down with a vengeance as the sword pierced through the monster, his body exploding into bloody chunks.

Just then, another figure appeared out of nowhere. A dark shadowy silhouette dressed in a complete black wardrobe and mask slashed his way through the troll army. With a few quick strokes of his sword, the trolls fall to the ground decapitated.

This shadowy figure, along with Tristan, killed many ogres and trolls. The Ogre Bandits didn’t stand a chance. Amidst all the confusion, the Duke’s Guard led by Lazarus had miraculously caught up to the traveling Ogre Bandits as well.

Lazarus had ordered his men to flank the trolls, leaving the trolls in a very vulnerable position. The wood elves were left alone and quickly ran towards the guards to avoid the battle. Crorc screamed and roared trying to rally his minions.

The trolls used their sharp claws to rip away at the soldiers while the ogres used their brute strength to bash their skulls in. Crorc’s taunts seemed to improve the minions’ morale. Tristan and the shadowy figure had their backs to each other.

“Whose side are you on?” Tristan asked.

“My name is Falco. I am the appointed guardian of the village of Fyre. Art thou friend or foe?”

“Then consider me a friend!” Tristan lashed forward with a powerful sword strike.

Falco unleashed a quick blade slash of his own, striking down a troll right before his eyes.

Both Tristan and Falco had amazing sword skill. They fought their way out of the horde, killing dozens of ogres and trolls.

The Duke’s Guard were not as skilled. They fell to the onslaught of razor sharp claws and vicious mauling.

Serena, the army’s scout, watched her fellow troops gored to death. She ran over to help the wood elves. Arisa, the queen, tried to calm her group down even though she herself was in a state of panic.

Thanks to Tristan and Falco, the numbers of the ogres and trolls were thinning, but so were the Duke’s Guard.

Crorc bashed many heads with his massive club. He was as ferocious as they come.

Scores of men fell dead to the hands of Crorc. Then from behind Falco unleashed an attack at the unsuspecting Crorc.

“Grrarr!” Crorc cried out.

Blood gushed out from his back, the wound deep and severe.

All of a sudden a deep thunderous roar shattered the battle. Lightning could be seen striking down on the nearby town of Fyre. The sky was dark and a rift ripped opened in the darkness.

Amidst the confusion, the Ogre Bandits retreated. Everywhere around the battlefield were dead bodies and bloodied body parts. The only ones left standing were Tristan and Falco, and a few wounded men and Lazarus.

Everyone watched as the sky ripped opened and the entire town of Fyre gradually being sucked in to the rift.

It was then did everyone realize the Ogre Bandits were just a distraction to prevent any interference. Tristan and Falco and the Duke’s Guard were all busy fighting the ogres and trolls that no one noticed the rift opening.

The sight was unbelievable. The whole city ascended into the sky.

Fyre was almost gone completely inside the rift. Lazarus looked at Selena.

Serena knew that being the scout; she was the first to explore unknown territories. But she couldn’t believe Lazarus was asking her to follow into the rift. But she obeyed.

Tristan and Falco both ran towards the city, but Serena had a head start.

Both the town of Fyre and Selena were sucked into the rift.

****

Cave of the Abyss:

“Do you understand my wonderful plan now, my lovely angel Sarah?”

“You can’t do that! The town of Fyre is defenseless! All those beautiful women!”

“Precisely… I will enjoy making them scream…”

“No! You’re going to breed them…”

“Not only that, the town is now in the abyss, no one can interfere, and my fellow demons will run wild!”

“You! I don’t believe this! You planned this from the beginning!”

“Like I said, it’s wonderful. And that is only part of my plan.”

“All those demons… all those beautiful women will be ruined! I won’t let you! I can’t let you!”

“You can and you will.”

“You… but you made a pact with the angels…”

“Yes, once the angels realize we have broken the pact, they will come and fight, and we will be ready. My brothers will love to break in your fellow angels.”

“It’s a trap…”

“Yes, history will change as we know it.”

****

Somewhere in the Abyss:

Serena looked around her; the city of Fyre was empty. A dark fog covered the sky, she didn’t know where she was. An unknown fear came over her, but she whipped up all the courage she could muster and began searching. Serena now wished she had a weapon with her. Scouts weren’t allowed to carry weapons, especially women.

Suddenly a group of dark shadowy figures approached Serena from a dark alleyway. The figures looks taller and bigger than man. Serena stood in horror waiting to see what devils walked about.

The devilish figures appeared from the alley, and they were devils indeed.

Three demons stood in front of Serena. They stood a towering seven feet tall, and muscled to the bone. Their skin was severely scarred and charcoal black. Horns, talons, claws, and spikes jutted out of their bodies.

Serena took a step back but tripped over a rock and fell down.

Big black cocks were throbbing in front of her face. Demonic big black cocks, Serena thought. The skin on their cocks were also scarred, pulsing veins ran the length of their shafts. The enormous cock heads stared her down, taunting her to suck them.


The big black cock head jumped up and down, brushing her lips. Serena knew what they wanted. She reached out and grabbed the two big cocks next to her face and started to stroke them. Then she took the cock head in front of her and wrapped her lips around it. Neither her hands nor her mouth could completely encompass the girth of those thick cocks.

Serena licked and tongued all over the bulbous cock head to a moist polish. At the same time she stroked the shafts to full rigid length. The size of the cocks grew bigger than she could imagine. Her grip loosened and her mouth widened. Serena was getting worried.

Serena thought about Lazarus’ big black cock and how she sucked on it. Now she was dealing with three big black cocks.

The three black demons were huge. They picked her up off the ground effortlessly and ripped off her thong with ease. The demon in the middle grabbed hold of her thighs and held her in the air; Serena put her arms and legs around him as she was at their mercy. She felt the enormous cock head rubbing the entrance to her pussy. The demon let go of her and Serena impaled herself on a big black cock.

“UNGH! AH…my gawd…” Serena went cross-eyed. Her pussy stretched out to take in that big black cock.

Serena knew that wasn’t all they were going to stretch. She felt another thick cock head pressing against her ass hole. They were going to fill her butt.

“Oh my gawd! It’s so big…huge cock…” Serena tried weakly to prevent them from fucking her ass, but the big black cock penetrated her ass hole, breaking the sphincter defense.

The only thing suspending her in the air was big black cock in her pussy and ass. They lifted her up and then dropped her. Their big black cocks were buried to the hilt inside her holes. They sank her down until her pussy and ass met their heavy balls.

The third demon stood beside her and grabbed her back of her head and guided it towards his cock. Since he was so massive she didn’t have to bend to the side too far to suck his charred man-meat. Serena now had three rigid shafts inside her holes. Her holes burned.

****

Castle Redpaw:

“I thank you Falco, for your valor in these grave times. It is difficult to be Duke of these parts. But we must be brave.” The Duke spoke an uneasy truth.

Caston replied, “Sir, I believe Tristan and Falco have proven themselves. Their skills together will be most valuable. But for the matter at hand. The town of Fyre is in grave danger.”

Lazarus interrupted, “It was my men who risked their lives to turn the tide!”

“You are out of line Lazarus! You must show strength as a leader now, not bicker.”

The Duke, Tristan and Falco, Caston and Lazarus, sat around the oval marble table in the Duke’s Court. There was an uneasy tension in the air.

“I believe I can be of some assistance.” Ghrom appeared out of nowhere.

“Ghrom! You are most welcome here!” The Duke said cheerfully.

“I wish to speak to Tristan and Falco in private, if I may.” Ghrom requested in a mild manner.

Lazarus was furious; his anger was going to explode. His troops died on that field and they were not even acknowledged. Now Ghrom wanted to tell them something with Lazarus’ knowing. He was being consumed by hate.

The others went into an adjoining room to discuss matters in private. Even the Duke and Caston did not follow as if they were keeping an eye of Lazarus. But Lazarus had a keen sense of hearing; he could listen in on the next room.

“The town of Fyre can still be saved. It did not vanish into thin air. The town is actually in another plane of existence. There is a ring that hold immense power but very dangerous. No one knows exactly what the ring does. Ancient scrolls say the ring was crafted by mages of the dark plane to allow travel to other realms. Ironically, the mages were banished from the human realms because of their practice of the dark arts.”

“Where can we find this ring?”

“I do not know, I do know of someone who can help you with that matter, however. Look for the seer, Kristallena.”

Lazarus overheard everything and was now plotting against them all. He was getting excited because he believed he would find the ring first and gain tremendous power.

He was going to show all of them that he was not to be double crossed…

BBC
BBC
203 Followers