A Meeting

Story Info
You imagine your first meeting with your Internet Lover.
2.1k words
3.71
14.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervous, I walk up and look for your doorbell, not finding one, I just knock on your door, not knowing exactly what to expect.

You open the door, and I cautiously ask, "Mary?"

You smile and say, "Tim!" Taking my hand, pulling me in you immediately start hugging me.

I wrap my arms around you, hugging you back. The embrace is a bit short, a bit awkward, a bit amazing, and a bit of everything I hoped it would be. You pull away, smile, and look into my eyes. Before you have a chance to say anything, I say, "Wow, your pictures don't do you justice."

You smile and blush a bit. "You're not so bad yourself."

I'm watching you, listing to this voice that I know from the phone, come from a picture I've seen on the net. The idea that they are from the same source is a bit odd, but that thought passes quickly. "I'm glad I made it here." I say bringing you closer to me.

I hear a, "Me too, yippie!" as I hold you close to me. Having you in my arm intoxicates me, you are quickly becoming my drug of choice, and I can't help myself. I look down into your eyes, and you smile. I lean down slowly, making sure you're not pulling away from me, and seeing that you're not, I kiss you.

It is soft at first, just the slightest pressing of lips together. But the warmth of our breath melts away our timidness and the kiss becomes a passionate flood. Lips are sucking on lips, tongues are spilling out of our mouths, covering the new terrain ahead of them, leaving wet trails as proof of their travels. We are caught up in the moment, hands are traveling over our bodies, feeling the flesh beneath the clothing.

Reluctantly we pull away, a bit out of breath and panting. I look into your eyes, you blush a bit and smile. "Yippie!" You say softly. I lean down and put my head by your ear. "Yippie!" I whisper softly into your ear.

Slowly, my tongue slides out of my mouth and flicks at your earlobe. I start sucking it in, breathing heavily on your ear, and hoping that the hairs on your neck are standing on edge. My lips follow, sucking your earlobe into my mouth, feeling the tiny hairs on it with my tongue, leaving it slightly moist.

I pull away and blow on it softly, cooling it down, and contrasting with the warmth of my mouth. My mouth then slides down and starts dry kissing your neck, sucking at it a bit, softly, lightly, not leaving any marks, only making you blush more. My tongue darts out and winds over your neck, making you lean your head back and giving me more access to your body.

I continue kissing and teasing your neck, moving my way to the other side, watching as your head moves over to give me continued access. I'm so turned on, knowing that I have you that completely open to me. That you're giving me unrestricted access to you. I'm glad, because by now I'm addicted to your skin, and I'm afraid of going thru withdrawal if you were to push me away.

Your hands have found their way to my head, and the first thing they do is pull out the rubber band holding my hair back. With my hair free, it's sliding over your face, teasing at your cleavage, and trailing sensually over your ear. Your hands are sifting through my hair, letting it slide thru your fingers like sand. You push me away from my ministrations for a moment, letting me look into your eyes before you closed them and pull me back down to you, kissing me harder then I have been kissed before.

You are taking control a bit, sucking my tongue into your mouth, biting a bit at my lips, tugging on them. One hand has stayed in my hair and the other is resting on the top of my chest, a slight weight on my body, a warming touch that seems to promise to explore further.

One of my hands is on your back, supporting you, letting you lean back and up with some comfort so we can continue this kiss, while the other is sliding up the side of your body, from your hip upwards, not touching the parts that you most want touched, but touching you exactly the way you want.

I'm completely hard, I feel harder then I normally get, and I wonder if you can feel me pressing into your belly. My hands switch places, with the one on your back sliding down lower, over your ass, holding it firmly, bringing your body closer to mine, still kissing you, and being kissed by you. We pull our mouths apart again, but we both are craving bodily contact so much that you just lean your head down and my cheek rests against your forehead.

You are looking at the top of my shirt now, a bit of my neck is showing above the collar. You can't seem to stop what you're doing, fascinated by my body. Your hand reaches up and under my shirt and you slide your hand all the way up my chest until you can see the tips of your fingers peering up from the collar. Your hand flattens out, it's so warm it feels like a red hot iron searing my flesh and I sigh in pleasure, blowing warm air across your forehead. I'm sure that the feeling of your hand on me will be branded into my sense memories.

I pull my head away, and look into your eyes which are looking up at me. There's this smile on your face from ear to ear. You say, "Tim, my god, I don't know why you're worried about things. This is incredible."

I blush and look up at the ceiling. "Maybe it's just who I'm with."

"Damn straight" I hear you say and then your amazing laugh reaches my ears.

We are there, smiling at each other, your hand still on my chest, my breath still caught in my throat. I'm so turned on now, I'm so wanting you. I look into your eyes and I feel your hand slide down farther, cupping where my breast is, you fingers are slipping over the nipple, flicking quickly over it.

I look into your eyes and laugh. "I thought I would be the one to get to play with your breasts first."

You smile, "couldn't help myself I guess."

My hand slides up your body and finds your breast. "Well I guess that we could just as easily explore each other at once."

At that moment I find your nipple and pinch a bit hard. Your head falls backwards and you let out a moan. "Ohhhhh, I guess that could work." You say as your head returns to an upright position.

I lean down and kiss you, kneeding your left breast as we untwine our tongues. I'm hoping that my kisses are not lacking as my attention is more focused on the soft flesh in my hands. It feels so good, I'm imagining sliding my tongue over it, licking at your nipple as I kiss you, unconsciously living out my fantasies for your breasts with your tongue.

My mind thinks of sucking your nipple into my mouth and biting on it softly while I am nibbling on your lips. Your hand is sliding all over my chest, back and forth between my nipples and pinching, pulling, flicking, and just having a good time. I feel you smile under my lips and I smile back.

My hand slides behind you, and looks for the clasp to your bra. With a bit of fumbling I manage to unhook it and as you once told me, set the puppies free. My other hand has found it's way through your sleeve and helped remove the bra from under your shirt. When I have accomplished this task, I slide my hands out from under your shirt and hold your hands for a moment.

I'm standing away from your body, and I pull on each arm in turn, making your body, and more importantly your chest shake. I smile and laugh, and you do to as you realize I just want to see your breasts sway, free from their confines, under your shirt. Laughing, your body shakes more, and then you just start shaking a bit, giving me what I want. I'm still holding your hands so it doesn't take much for me to pull you back to me, feeling your body conform to mine, and I can start to hold you tight.

"Thank you," I whisper breathily in your ear. I move down to your neck and kiss and lick and suck at your flesh. It feels and tastes so good to me. I feel you wrap your arms around me like you're trying to hold on for dear life, and I'm glad I'm the one you're holding on to. I notice behind your is your kitchen table.

So, still kissing you, I'm pushing you backwards, back to your table, and finding you a seat to sit down on. We break for a moment while you sit down, and then I get on the floor too, on my knees in front of you. You smile down at me, for the first time above me. You're enjoying a new view of me, but I'm still playful and craving your body.

I flip your shirt up a bit and my head finds it's way underneath before I falls down and enrobes me. My head, my face, my nose and my tongue is all pressed against your body, unable to get some distance to appreciate the whole of it, but in a unique position to feel your heat and warmth concentrated. Intoxicated as I am, I can not help but start to explore your body with my tongue, drinking in your taste.

I start with the flesh under your breast, the under fold that has your sweat and scent. It's salty and my nose is pressing into your soft flesh, and I feel your hands outside of your shirt on my head, encouraging me, holding my close to you, making sure that even if I could, I wouldn't be able to free myself from your body.

As though my entire head was on traveling on my tongue, I go from one side of the fold to the other, then up your cleavage and to the top of the other breast. My beard is prickly against your skin, part of it surely must be touching your nipple, as my tongue slowly slides in a wide spiral around your entire breast. As I go, the spiral very gradually tightens.

I'm revolving at an excruciatingly slow rate around your breast with your nipple at the center of my travels. I can hear your moans and giggles as I tease your flesh, knowing that the warmth of my breath and the slippery feel of my tongue is driving you wild. Right before I arrive at the nipple, I pull back and blow over the entire breast, letting the cool wind let you know exactly where my tongue had traveled.

We are both at the stage where we need to play with your nipple, I desire the feel of the hard nub on my tongue, just as much as you desire the feel of my soft and firm flesh against yours. I lean in and let the tip of my tongue flick over the tip. I'm moving it as fastly as I can and enjoying the way it bounces back. It's driving you wild, and you're pressing my head towards you.

My tongue relaxes a bit and it slides from the tip of your nipple down to the edge of the areole. I slowly lick with the flat of my tongue at your nipple. You're still pressing me firmer towards you and my lips are now on your nipple kissing at them, pursing themselves around them, massaging you with just my lips.

Now that I am here I can't help it, I start sucking at them, bring them into my warm mouth. It's so wonderful knowing that I'm turning you on so much. I'm so glad that you're letting me tease you like this. My teeth are now very very very lightly nibbling at your nipple.

I'm so turned on because you're letting me turn you on. We are both feeling the pleasure that I'm sending through your body, it's as though our bodies are connected. Every jolt, ever moan, every sigh, every one of your reactions are making me hornier, making me want to keep up what I'm doing, wanting to continue pleasing you.

I feel your hands push my head down your body, my mouth leaving a trail down from your breast to your belly, past your belly button, pushing me lower, guiding me lower, wanting me lower...