A Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screaming.

Panting,gyrating, humping, grinding down to feel so full and then almost pumping wetness that filled my pussy.

She screamed with me.

Her hips pumping to thrust the thing deeply and feeling the slippery goo sliding to cover her shaven mound.

The friction between ass filling dildo and pussy filling red latex shaft was almost unbearable though sweetly necessary.

I slumped down and sought her lips for some earthy kisses, my subdued workaday lipstick against the dark hue of her mouth.

As I manuervered off the shaft I kissed her belly and though speechless wanted to show my appreciation for such a unique experience.

The dildo slid from my ass and then I noticed that there was a small ring on the red shaft which attached to the ring piercing her labia. Each jabbing thrust must have pulled her skin tight and each pounding mashed the rings apart and together.

We lay entangled for a while until she professed she was famished.

Having missed my own lunch and noting it was nearly 6:00PM I realized my own hunger.

One hunger fulfilled and another to replace it I jokingly said.

When she disengaged from the strange device she pointed out how a thick bulb at the end of a curved shaft which ended in the large cocklike shaft which had been lodged again and again inside my pussy.

She had been receiving a filling stimulation similar to what she was giving me.

I looked it over, felt the weight and noticed every detail only to shake my head in amazement.

We showered quickly together, dressed and went down to the diner for comfort food.

I had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas and lots of gravy.

She had half a pan fried chicken, creamed corn and home fried potatoes.

We talked.

I opened a bit about my relationship and for all her wild looks and spontaneous sexuality was most sympathetic.

Only late when the dishes had been almost licked clean and we chose to share an enormous apple dumpling with ice cream did she look directly at me and say how she had enjoyed our time together, both the initial meeting and most definitely our romp, it was patently apparent to her that I was just going through a rough patch with my live in and not to try to embrace the past.

Oddly, instead of being affronted, I felt her counsel was really what I needed to hear.

After dessert I rose to leave and was again surprised when she opened her bag and brought out an oblong package and handed it to me.

She said that since I had enjoyed her surprise so much I should have one of my own.

I kissed her cheek most chastely.

I had a lot to think about on the way home.

When I arrived instead of trying to avoid my girlfriend I sought her out and kissed her like it was the first time.

I had cheated.

Now I know where I want to be in my life.

12