A Meeting of Few Words

Story Info
Two online lovers passionate first meeting.
2.2k words
4
17.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked into the lobby, he noticed her sitting in the corner in an over-stuffed chair. Although they had never met face to face, he knew it was her immediately. The look in her green eyes sent chills throughout his body and he felt himself become aroused. They had waited for this day for months—the day that they actually met for the first time.

As he walked over to her, their eyes met and they became entranced. They just stared at each other, neither one knowing what to say, unable to move. Finally, he took her in his arms and held her tightly. Tears of joy began to stream down her face; she also felt the burning sensation throughout her body as he did.

She had moved out of her home and was staying at a nearby hotel until her living arrangements were worked out; he had come to comfort her and support her. He knew his decision to come could be a life-changing one. They loved each other, but how? Where would their love take them? Their friendship was so strong and he didn't want to destroy it with any mistakes. But, as they held each, other electricity ran throughout their bodies, electricity neither of them had felt in years. And they knew...

She took him by the hand and led him to the elevator. As they rode up to the fourth floor, they held hands. Fingers intermingled—fingers that seemed to bond together as if they were from the same hand. When they entered her room, they sat down on the sofa. With her head on his lap, she began to cry. She cried tears of sorrow and tears of happiness. She was scared about her future, as anyone would be.

He gently stroked her hair as they talked. Eventually, she sat up and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly. As she looked up into his eyes with tears streaming down her face, he gently kissed her tears away and told her not to cry anymore.

And then they kissed! At first, the kiss was tender and gentle; then it became filled with passion and longing. The kiss seemed to last forever. They didn't even realize that they were removing each other's clothing. With hands exploring each other's bodies, the passion could be felt everywhere. Not a word was spoken as he laid her down on the bed, removing the rest of her clothing. She lay on the bed before him, naked, arms stretched above her head, nipples erect, back arched, welcoming him.

He took one look at her and wanted to satisfy her in every way. His hands began touching every inch of her body, with his mouth following. As he sucked slowly on her neck, his hand found her breasts. They were plump and soft. His fingers traced her already-erect nipples; the more he played with her breasts, the more aroused she became.

She began to quietly moan. He found his mouth making its way towards her breasts. He took her nipple into his mouth and began to slowly and gently suck. She began to whisper, "Harder, suck harder."

While still sucking her nipples, his hand moved down her abdomen towards her warm, very wet pussy. She was soaking. He began to massage her clit and she began to arch her back, moaning louder as he went. Slowly, he moved his mouth down her abdomen. With one hand still fondling her breast, he began so slip his fingers into her as he played with her clit with his tongue. Her arms were no longer outstretched; they were now clutching the sheets beneath her.

She kept moaning, louder and louder each time, "Harder...more...don't stop..."

He had started with one finger, then two and now three. He was taking turns sucking her clit and slipping his tongue deep inside of her. Her hands had moved to his head. She was moving in motion with him. As her moans of ecstasy became louder, he kept going. She started to beg him to stop, but that just made him more determined. Finally, she let go! Waves of passion overtook her. He could feel her body responding to his touch, his actions. Her pussy was wetter than anything he had ever experienced and it was contracting with every moan of her orgasm.

Her body was literally moving in waves and she called out his name, "Chris, Chris, oh my God, Chris," over and over again. She was cumming, and she was cumming harder than she ever had before. She began to shake, to tremble; she was almost screaming.

And he was about to explode.

He could feel the need for her deep within his loins. His cock was aching for her. He wanted to take this ride with her. He reached for her hands and pulled her onto himself. As he lay on his back, she mounted him and welcomed his hard, throbbing cock into her warm, wet womanhood. As he slipped himself inside her, she arched her back and they began to move together as one.

He brushed her hair away from her face so he could watch her when she came. She leaned closer to him and as he took her nipples into his mouth, his hands moved her hips deeper into him...thrusting. Together, they rocked back and forth, grinding slow then thrusting hard, and then faster, moaning until they came together.

When they were done, they lay in each other's arms, breathing heavily. And then, she began to suck on his neck and move her hands down his abdomen. She was on a mission to please him!

As their tongues danced, her hands began to move to the hardness of him that was calling her. He played with her hair as she moved her mouth down his chest, enjoying the silken texture. She took his long, hard, thick, throbbing cock into her hand and, with her thumb, she began to play with the tip of his cock. The beginning of his milky honey had already started to flow and she began to rub it around the tip of his cock and up and down his shaft. She knew just the right amount of pressure to use.

Her hands made their way towards his balls, where she gently caressed them; playing with them. She was taking her time moving her mouth downward; stopping along the way to suck and tease him with her tongue. He was in ecstasy. His began to softly moan and call her name, his back occasionally arching as she sent shock waves throughout his body.

Slowly, her mouth made its way to his hardness. She grasped his cock and treated it as if it were a popsicle, licking it from top to bottom. Then she took his jewels into her mouth and began to suck them slowly, causing him to moan even louder. Eventually, her mouth made its way back up to his cock. She slowly began to take him in, at first just a little. She used her tongue to press against him as she slowly sucked him.

He longed for her to take more of him into her mouth, but she was in no hurry. She wanted to please him for as long as she could. But the more he moaned, the more excited she became and the more of him she took in. Still sucking hard and slowly, her tongue pressed against his cock as she moved her mouth up and down over and over again. She liked playing with his balls and would alternate sucking his jewels and sucking his cock. She planned to continue doing this to him for as long as it took.

His moaning started to become louder; he was calling her name over and over again. "Cate, my God, Cate, please don't stop." Eventually, he came, and when he did, he came loud, long, hard and in waves. His body was shaking and trembling as she brought him to orgasm. As she continued sucking, she drank all of his milky honey until he was dry. He was amazed; he had never experienced anything like this before. He knew he would never experience anything like it with anyone else either.

They both knew that they would never experience the ecstasy and level of lovemaking that had transpired between them. They knew that what they had experienced was the combination of two soul mates coming together in complete trust and understanding, each filled with love and passion for the other. And that love and passion was exchanged that night, a night that would be repeated again and again. They lay in each other's arms, their bodies soaked in sweet sweat.

As they lay there, he gently stroked her hair. He loved the deep red color of her hair with the blonde highlights gleaming in the sunlight. They lay there for hours, talking, caressing, touching and comforting each other. They talked about their hopes for their futures, their children, the disappointments and the joys in their lives. And, more importantly, they listened. They listened to each other, to the other's needs, wants and desires.

As they held each other, it was as if they were erasing each other's pains and sorrows. But, even as they lay there, comforting and supporting each other, a fire that had started as a slow burning flame was erupting into a roaring fire that was nearly out of control. The fire was Passion—a passion that starts small but doubles in size every day. The flames of passion can never truly be extinguished; they may be doused from time to time but given enough oxygen, they will always rekindle themselves.

He fell asleep as she lay in his arms, and she became self-conscious of her appearance. They had spent hours making love and her hair was soaked in sweat; her make-up was smeared and her body ached from receiving all that it had been missing. She slipped carefully out of his arms as he slept, and decided to take a hot shower. She stood with the water rushing over her body; she had never felt so alive.

She ran her hands over every inch of her body, every inch that he had touched. She wanted to remember where his hands had been, where he had kissed her and caressed her. Her nipples were still hard and sensitive to the touch, her womanhood still wet from their juices. She found herself closing her eyes and pleasuring herself the way he had.

Suddenly, she felt a draft of cool air enter the hot shower. But, she was enjoying the moment so much that she really didn't care; nor had she noticed that he had joined her in the shower. As she felt his hands over hers, she didn't look up; she kept exploring her body and all of her secret places. And his hands followed hers. It was as if she was leading and he was following. As she began to bring herself to orgasm, he moved her hands to the side and continued where she had left off. As he stood behind her, he began kissing her neck.

His hands were everywhere; he had placed one hand firmly on her clit, massaging it as the hot water ran over her body. His other hand had moved from her breasts to the small of her back and was slowly drifting south. His fingers were slowly playing with her bottom, moving closer to her ass.

She began to moan. As she moaned, she began to spread her legs further apart and was bending over. Soon, his fingers were inside her pussy with his thumb playing with her clit. His other hand was playing with her ass and he had slipped a finger inside there as well. He was still kissing her neck and shoulders.

And then, he suddenly leaned her against the wall of the shower, removing his fingers, leaving her empty and longing. He spread her legs even further apart and began to penetrate her with his hard cock. She was so inviting and on the verge of orgasm as he entered her. He had placed his finger back in her ass and with every thrust of his cock, he thrust his hand at the same time, thrusting, harder, faster, biting her neck gently.

The feeling of his cock inside of her and his finger in her ass at the same time was too much. She was screaming in Ecstasy, calling his name, "Chris, Chris, oh my God, Chris," over and over again as she gushed and squirted on his hard cock.

He quickly pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy and in one final thrust he penetrated her ass as he came. She could feel his cock explode inside of her; she loved the way it throbbed. When they were done, he turned her so that she was facing him. Her orgasm was so powerful that it left her shaking, with tears streaming down her face in the midst of the shower. He slowly kissed her tears away and held her.

It was one of the most passionate experiences of her life. No one had ever touched her the way he did. No one had ever made her cum the way he did. She didn't want it to end. They sat down in the large oval tub, water showering over them; she was resting in his arms once again.

To be continued ...