A Meeting of Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom worked the swing shift, so I could usually get away with driving the girls right into the garage in the evening. I wasn't taking her to my house this time, though.

After getting the high sign from Greg, I checked to make sure that the coast was clear and took her inside his folks place. We had a two-hour window before they were due home. I led Jill up the stairs to Greg's bedroom, as nervous as if this was my first time. The thought of getting naked with a girl while someone else was watching was nerve wracking.

I carefully guided our blindfolded conquest-to-be down the hall and into his bedroom. I noted that Greg had actually taken the time to clean the place up for once. Greg was standing in the corner, doing his best to remain silent, per my instructions.

"Okay Jill, I'm going to take your clothes off now," I told her. Boy, was I smooth back then!

"Oh, I feel so naughty," she giggled, actually blushing under her blindfold.

I turned her to face Greg and slowly pulled her baggy sweater up and over her head. Jill kicked off her own shoes as I lowered her skirt. I realized that I was doing a strip tease for another guy, only using Jill's body as an intermediary. Just weird. What the heck, though, it was his birthday present after all.

I moved behind her and unhooked her rather unnecessary bra. Jill was barely a B-cup, and that was being generous. I slid the bra off of her shoulders and cupped her small mounds from behind, showing them off to Greg. He actually had his hand over his mouth to try and stay quiet. I don't know if he realized that his other hand was rubbing his crotch.

I slid my fingers down the front of her panties and ever so slowly slid them down her smooth thighs. Jill was a very athletic Asian-American girl, average height, with strong shoulders and legs. Her naked behind, pressing up against my bulging Levi's, was a solid, but shapely, mass of well-toned muscle. In my mind, her slim hips and very taut stomach more than made up for her small breasts. Her nipples were large and very hard by now. All in all, I had picked up a fine girl for my buddy to lose his cherry with.

Jill was nude now but for her blindfold, so I turned and began to kiss her. She returned my kisses with a great deal of passion, if not skill. In just the three to four minutes that we were locked in the embrace, her technique improved radically. The poor girl had obviously had very little experience at this.

"Okay Jill, it's your turn. You can undressme now," I told her. We had considered having her undress Greg, but at his height of only five foot three, I had worried that she might be able to tell that it wasn't me. Jill undressed me as efficiently as possible for not being able to see me. This early in my career I hadn't mastered the control necessary to have a girl do it as provocatively as I do now.

At last, I laid Jill down on the bed and I felt between her legs. She gasped as I touched her. She was nearly hairless, with just a small patch of silky black curls. I began to massage her labia as she squirmed excitedly, then I slipped the flat of my finger down into the crevice of her lips. I slid my finger lower to collect some of her moisture and spread it thickly, clear up to the center of her pleasure. Greg's eyes never left her crotch as he removed his clothes.

At last I began to caress her clit, gently at first, then with more pressure as her level of arousal increased. Impatiently, I gave her a quick mental boost that sent her over the edge. Jill's body went rigid. Her orgasm was fun to watch.

As she came down from her peak, Greg moved in close to watch. I worked one, then two fingers up inside her. With lots of lubrication now, I spread her labia wide with the fingers of one hand and caressed her sweet insides with the other. Greg had never seen a naked girl before and I could tell that he was having a hard time containing his excitement. I'd warned him to not make a peep.

Still holding her wide, I motioned for him to go ahead and touch her. Her lips were engorged from her orgasm of a minute before. He eagerly reached out and started to feel all of Jill's wonders. His face was like a kid at Christmas, but I could feel that he was being way too rough with her, poking and prodding where he should have been massaging and caressing. He frowned at me when I motioned for him to be gentle, but he did ease up some.

At last, I felt she was ready. I motioned for Greg to move back while I positioned myself between her legs. Per our agreed upon plan, I would get her warmed up and ready, then we would do a quick switch. After applying the mandatory latex, (I'venever had sex without a condom, even the first time) I slowly began to enter her. She was exceptionally tight. She gasped with pleasure completely on her own, my Charm not necessary. But, after inserting a couple of inches, I realized that we had a problem here.

On the ride over, Jill had told me that she wasn't a virgin, but that she'd only had sex once before and it hadn't gone well. She said that she had been wanting to try it again, but her heavy schedule of classes, swim practices and meets kept her too busy for a serious relationship. I had proposed doubling her count of sexual partners. Naturally, she had agreed eagerly.

Now, tonight's festivities had been thrown into doubt. Jill thought she had already lost her virginity, but she was wrong. I knew a cherry when I felt one.

Well, what should I do? I had taken several cherries from classmates early on. Hey,someone had to be first; I hadn't given it a second thought. That had changed, though, the day that I got to overhear a conversation that any of my male classmates would have killed to catch a piece of.

I was sitting in study hall behind one of those freestanding room divider panels, happy to be by myself, reading a sci-fi paperback. I was the only one in the room and when the gaggle of senior girls trooped in, they didn't realize I was there. I listened to their blather with half an ear – until the conversation shifted to confessions about their first times.

All but one of them claimed to have had intercourse at least once. One of them said she had lost her cherry to a football player in the back of his dad's Cadillac. Another one had gotten blind drunk at a frat party over at the college and had been gang banged. She only knew the names of two of the eight guys, neither of them was the one that had been first. Amazingly, she didn't seem to mind, blaming herself for the whole thing.

One of the girls got really quiet and told the sad story of how her twenty-seven year old cousin had talked her into it. She hadn't even understood what he was talking about until it was too late. He wouldn't stop even when she begged. It had hurt so much and left such a bad memory that she was still trying to work up the nerve to try it again. She hadn't ratted him out, but she hated him for it.

One of them told a tale about her first time that was so patently ridiculous that I almost started laughing. She obviously had a very fuzzy concept of what a man's genitals look like. I made a mental note to educate her that weekend.

I was starting to loose faith in normal people's ability to have decent sexual relations. But then the fifth one talked about how she and her long-time boyfriend Rob had finally agreed to do it. He had spent a month's wages from his part-time job to take her out to one of the finest restaurants in town before the Homecoming dance, then to a room at a fancy downtown hotel afterwards. She said that he hadn't rushed her and when they finally made love, he was so gentle that it hadn't hurt much at all.

She proudly told her friends that Rob had been a complete gentleman and when they got back in his car, he had pulled out a ring and asked her to marry him. She'd said no, she wouldn't be ready for that foryears, but he wasn't upset. They were just good friends now, but they'd had the most romantic evening of their lives and would both look back on fondly on it for the rest of their lives, she said. Even her cynical friends seemed to be moved. It was so sweet that I actually wiped away a tear.

But as she finished her tale, it suddenly occurred to me which one of them it was doing the talking. It was René from my fifth period Calculus class. Oh shit! I had slept with her, but when was it? I searched my memory and realized that she was one of the three girls I had Charmed during my busy Homecoming weekend. I had managed to snag one each evening, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. René obviously wasn't Miss Saturday, she'd been with Rob, but which had she been? Friday or Sunday? I decided that I didn't remember any blood, so she must have been Sunday's entertainment.

Whoa, that had been close! I hadn't cared at the time whether or not René was a virgin and hadn't asked her. While Charmed, she certainly wouldn't have brought it up herself. I had almost taken her virginity the day before their big date! I sank a little lower in my chair.

When they got to the one that Ihad deflowered, the poor girl drew a blank.

By her silence, I guessed that she was trying to sort out in her mind what to say. There was no way she would tell them about her amazing experience with the tall, blonde stranger who looked just like Shawn Cassidy, but she couldn't honestly say she was a virgin either. Finally, she just mumbled something about how she couldn't talk about it. The other girls teased her about it unmercifully, the way teenage girls do. I felt awful for her. Between her confusion and my near theft from René, I vowed right then and there to never to use my Charm on a virgin again.

So maybe I shouldn't take Jill's cherry tonight. On the other hand, Jill thought she'd alreadyhad sex. I could read in her mind that she felt that she wasn't a virgin anymore. When she talked about her first time with her friends, that would be what she talked about, not what we might do here. Too bad, because I could tell that her first time had been pretty bad. She deserved better.

Then it occurred to me that perhaps it would be okay if I let Greg go first. They could lose their virginity together. Greg was my friend, and it would be a great birthday gift for him. My first time had been with another virgin, so it seemed only fair. It would be easy enough to do and...

No.

Jill was a virgin and she was going tostay that way until the next time she voluntarily spread her legs for someone. I wasn't going to be involved in any more deflowerings. Poor Greg, he was all worked up for nothing, but maybe there wassomething I could do.

"Jill, you're still a virgin," I told her as I slowly slid out of her, leaving her hymen intact. I settled down next to her and took her in my arms. She got a puzzled look on the part of her face I could see around the blindfold. So did Greg. "I thought you said you had done this before," I told her.

"Well, wekind of did, but he came before he could get all the way inside. He was so embarrassed that he left and never talked to me again."

"Jill," I told her, "he evidently didn't go in far enough to count. Jill, I think that you should wait until you're with someone you really care about, not some guy you just ran into." I made it a strong suggestion. I could now guarantee that Jill's first time would be with someone special who had gone out of his way to treat her like a queen.

Greg's face was now the very picture of devastation, but I figured I knew how to appease him. "We can do some other things though, Jill. I want you to have a good time," I told her.

"That sounds like fun" she giggled.

I rolled the condom back off and had her kneel on the floor, still wearing her blindfold. I stood in front of her and guided her mouth to my erection. With just a slight mental suggestion, she opened her mouth and took me inside. I instructed her mentally, and within a minute she was doing yeoman's work, especially considering that this was her first blowjob. I motioned for Greg to come over and stand next to me.

"Hang on a second, Jill, I'm going to open a window. It's getting stuffy in here."

I pulled out, walked over and opened the window. I walked back towards her and right on cue, Greg stepped forward and she eagerly took him into her mouth. He gasped at the sensation. His voice, height and the size of his erection were all different than mine and it took a bit of work on my part to convince her confused mind that nothing strange had just happened.

Poor Greg had never so much askissed a girl before, and Jill's ministrations were just too much. He came in her mouth after about fifteen seconds. I was worried that he was going to cry out, so I put my hand on his shoulder to get his attention and motioned for him to stay silent. I cried outfor him.

At my mental suggestion, Jill swallowed for all she was worth. Only a small trickle ran down her chin. She quickly caught it with her finger and scooped it back in. She then cleaned him off thoroughly.

"Oh God, Jill, you are amazing," I gasped, standing right at Greg's shoulder. I had him step back and I got her to her feet and kissed her. Eew! She tasted of Greg's semen! I hadn't considered that ahead of time. I barely managed to control a shudder of revulsion.

I didn't think that Greg would be satisfied with just a blowjob, so I did something that I had only tried a couple of times before. I had Jill stand up, then bend over and place her elbows on the bed. As I caressed her lovely behind, I leaned over and whispered in Greg's ear.

"Go get some Vaseline!"

His eyes got huge again, but he did as he was told. The amusing part was that the jar was in the top drawer of his nightstand, hidden way in the back. He was now so horny that he didn't care if I knew.

I smeared some of the stuff around and began to massage her tight little hole with my finger. Slowly, I began to work my finger inside. At my suggestion, she relaxed and I slid two fingers inside. I stroked her for a minute or two, rolling on a new condom with my other hand. I motioned Greg to do the same. He was already hard again. At last, I felt Jill was ready.

Placing my manhood to her tight little hole, I slowly applied more and more pressure. I mentally encouraged Jill to relax and interpret any pain as pleasure. Her happy moans got a lot louder as my head pushed inside. Soon I was stroking to the hilt and Jill was slamming back to meet me and crying out in excitement. I could see that Greg was anxious to try this, so I decided I'd let him slip in and work to his completion and then go back and finish myself. I quick thought up an excuse and pulled out of her, willing her to an orgasm as a distraction.

"Hang on just a second, Jill," I told her, "My rubber's slipping. There, that's better."

As she shook with her release, I had Greg step in. After getting her to crouch down a little for hem, he hesitantly pushed a little. Nothing happened. I motioned for him to push harder. He did and when his smallish member popped into her, his eyes got huge! He enthusiastically buried himself as deep as he could reach and his face almost went into shock. I can only imagine what it would be like for a guy's first penetration to be in a girl's tight, virgin behind while she's having maybe the best orgasm of her life. He experimentally started to stroke in and out and gradually found a rhythm that worked. Jill needed very little encouragement to imagine that it was still me inside her.

Greg was stroking with confidence now. He held on tight to her hips and went after it like a rabbit. They went for a couple of minutes while I moaned words of passion to her. It looked like everything was going to be all right, then it all went straight to hell.

Without any warning, Greg pulled out of her and, guiding himself with his hand, started to push into her vagina. I was so shocked that it took me a second to react. I grabbed him and pulled him out and away.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? She's a virgin!" I whispered to him angrily.

"Yeah? So am I! You told me I'd get to fuck her and that's just what I'm gonna do!" His eyes were filled with lust; he knew what he wanted and he was going to try and get it. He tried to pull away from me and get back to the wonderful behind that was staring us both right in the face.

"Not if I'm around, you won't." I grabbed him and we struggled, slamming up against the wall. I was strong enough to keep him away from her, but I had no clue as to how to resolve this.

"Who on earth are you?" a feminine voice said.

Greg and I both turned and looked. Jill had turned around and was sitting on the bed, calmly looking at him with a puzzled look, the blindfold in her hand.

"Greg," I hissed "you'd better get out of here or we're both in a bunch of trouble." With the force of my admonition and the odd look on Jill's face, he came to his senses and took my advice. Grabbing his pants, he scurried out the door. Somehow, I hadn't lost the handle on her. I sent a calming vibe her way, then sat down and took her in my arms.

"I'm sorry Gorgeous, he just burst in here. That sure was rude of him, wasn't it?" She nodded her head.

"I don't think I like him," she told me earnestly.

"Well, let me tell you what you can do. Just forget you ever saw him, okay?" I was doing emergency work in her head, corralling all of the ideas that might make trouble for her later. I sure hoped this was going to work.

"Okay, I think I can do that."

I held her gently for a couple of minutes while I finished making adjustments. At last, I figured she was going to be all right, but I sure wasn't going to risk it by continuing our sexual encounter. I was suddenly feeling very protective of her; maybe as a result of the first gallant act I had ever done for one of my girls. It felt good to have been able to give a girl her virginity back instead of stealing it away from her.

"Well, Gorgeous, I sure had a fun time tonight, did you?"

"Oh yes, Jim. It was sensational!"

I gave her another kiss, and then we quickly got dressed. I blindfolded her again and got her out to my car. Glancing back at the house, I could see Greg looking daggers at me from his window. This wasn't good.

I walked Jill up to the doors of the dorm, said my goodbyes and let her walk in by herself. She turned and waved at me through the glass, giving me a big grin and blowing me a kiss. I blew one back. Whew! It looked like she was going to be okay.

The next day at school wasn't as good though. Greg was still furious at me. I tried to get him to see reason. After all, I had got him his first blowjob, and it couldn't have beentoo bad doing Jill up the butt. I reminded him that I couldn't do the same girl twice, but he pointed out to me that I hadn't come and thus Icouldbring her over to his place again. I hadn't thought about it that way, but he was right. Somehow, though, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Part of the problem was that I had done a patch job on Jill's mind and was afraid to disturb it before it had time to firm up. The much greater reason was that I had gone sweet on Jill. Though I knew I wouldn't be the man in her life, I wanted to be her protector.

I promised Greg that I'd set up another girl for him, but he just had it in his mind that Jill's cherry belonged to him. Finally, when he realized that he wasn't going to change my mind, he seemed to calm down and see reason. He agreed that what we had done was enough. We agreed to that we'd try the same thing with a different girl that weekend.

I thought the incident was behind us until I got a call that evening from a police detective. It seemed that Greg had gone downtown and told the cop a story of how I was using mental powers to rape women. For a second, I thought I might be in trouble, but then the detective laughed.

123456...9