A Meeting of Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time. With an effort that would be similar to purposely pissing in my pants, I let her go. My grip had been so light that she didn't even feel it. I was committed now. For the first time in my life, I was alone with a girl without the crutch of my Charm.

Suddenly, I was scared. The artificial confidence provided by my special talent was gone. Now I was just a shy, awkward eighteen-year-old kid. What was I expected to do? In the last five months since I had had intercourse for the first time, I had performed every one-on-one sex act I had ever heard of, and a quite few that I had dreamed up myself. The girls had loved every last one of them. A Charmed girl is a happy girl! The problem was that I hadn't ever had towork to please a woman before. What if Jill didn'tlike having sex with me?

"Jim? Are you all right?" she asked, concern in her voice.

I decided that honesty was the best policy.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Jill. It's j... j... just that, um, I d... d... don't know if, uh..." I was stuttering so hard that I came to a stop, not knowing how to say what I was feeling. Jill seemed to sense what the problem was.

"Jim, it's okay. I'm not expecting you to put on a big performance for me and I'm not going to judge you. It's just the two of us here and I'm your friend."

I took a deep breath and willed myself to relax. Her words had helped. I started slowly and managed to put my thoughts together. It all came out in a rush. "Jill, I've never been with a woman without being able to c... c... control everything we did and how much she liked it, but since you come here of your own free will, there's no way I'll use any t... t... tricks on you, but I'm worried that maybe I won't be able to satisfy you this way." She was silent for a bit.

"Let me understand this, Jim; you've never made lovewith a woman, you've basically just used them for glorified masturbation?"

I wished she were still blindfolded. I was afraid that she could see me blush, even in the pitch black.

I was completely honest. At least my words came more easily this time. "I guess I hadn't looked at it that way b... b... before, but you're right. It's always been about doing exactly what I want."

"So basically, you've never been with a real woman. For all intents and purposes, you're still a virgin?"

Why was she doing this to me? "If you put it that way, yes, I'm still a v... v... virgin."

"Good. Same for me," she giggled, finding my lips for a quick peck.

Much to my relief, I realized that being with Jill was not going to be a high-pressure experience. I began by lightly returning her kiss. The kissing skills I had taught her weeks before were still there, I was happy to see. I was careful with her at first, being very gentle with her tongue, but she quickly became more aggressive and I eagerly matched her growing passion.

Out of habit, I reached for the button on her pants, but I felt her hand on mine.

"Easy, Jim," she mumbled, "we'll have time for that. I don't want to rush this, do you?"

"Sorry, Jill. That's a b... b... bad habit of mine. I'll slow down."

I began to rub my palms up and down her back and she snuggled up closer to me. Oddly, the feel of her small breasts pressing against my chest through her bra and our t-shirts felt more erotic than the partial blowjob she had given me before.

Eventually, she moaned and began to pull my t-shirt from my pants. I raised my arms so she could lift it up over my head and then returned the favor for her. I reached behind her and skillfully unhooked her bra. Dropping it to the floor, I sat back on the bed and guided her to stand between my spread knees. This kind of foreplay was new to me and I was just winging it.

I barely caught myself before attacking her breasts directly. My speech might have been halting, but my body knew from long practice exactly what it wanted to do. Instead, I reached around to begin massaging her back and shoulders again. Her now bare skin was remarkably firm and smooth and felt wonderful beneath my hands.

I leaned down a bit and began to kiss her belly. She giggled from the ticklish feeling and tried to back away, but I held her close and plunged my tongue into her navel. I tasted lint, but that was more than outweighed by the fun of getting her to squeal and laugh out loud. Hey, this was fun!

She began to get more serious, though, as my mouth began the climb straight upward. I forced myself to take my time, kissing and nibbling, knowing that it was absolutely driving her nuts with anticipation. I finally reached the level of her breasts, but then kept on going. Without surgical intervention, Jill would never have anything remotely approaching cleavage, but I could feel the beginnings of fuller flesh on my cheeks as my lips moved over her sternum.

Jill began to moan with excitement when I reached the base of her throat. Ever so slowly I traveled in an arc, down and to the right, on the way to her breast. Her hands came up and cradled my head, gently urging it on toward its destination, but I was in a groove now and wouldn't be rushed.

At last I arrived and took Jill's rock hard nipple in my mouth. Her gasp made my erection surge. Her breast was the perfect illustration of the maxim that more than a mouthful is a waste – small, but oh so sensitive. I opened my mouth wide and took in as much of it as I could, relishing the firmness and texture of that glorious nipple. It was like having a direct physical connection to the arousal center of her brain; she actually squealed in pleasure.

After no more than a minute of this, I felther hands start to fumble with the front of her pants. I decided that now might be a good time to pick up where I had left off. Lightly moving her hands aside, I unbuttoned her pants and slowly slid them down over her hips. One leg at a time, she stepped out of them, careful not to dislodge me from her breast.

I began to massage her bare legs, then her inner thighs.

The funny thing about this whole scene was that previously I'd been naked with her, run my hands all over the outside and inside her body, received a blowjob from her, plowed her up the butt and had been at least part way inside her vagina. And here I was, far more excited than I had been back then, simply because she was letting me touch her inner thigh. With her panties on, no less! I instinctively understood that the contrast between then and now was the difference between masturbation and sex. Jill had been a glorified blow-up doll before, but now she was my lover, at least for tonight.

Jill's hands cradled the back of my head and held me close to her breast as I sucked on her nipple and continued to caress her inner thigh. Competitive swimming had made her body very firm, but there was still a lot of softness here. My hand crept up until the side of my index finger was lightly touching her lips through her modest cotton panties. She spread her thighs slightly in encouragement. The fabric quickly became sodden with her juices.

I massaged her outer lips in earnest now and she ground herself against my hand. She didn't protest in the least when I hooked a finger in the crotch of her panties and slid them out of the way. I laid the index finger of my other hand in the crevice of her lips, like a hot dog in a bun, and began to gently saw it back and forth until her outer lips moved out of the way. My finger was bathed in her warm wetness and she shuddered so hard I nearly lost my grip on her nipple.

I began to massage her clit with the base of my finger and seconds later she erupted into a full-blown orgasm. I put more pressure on her clit, but held still as she nearly cracked my head like a walnut against her chest. Eventually, she came down off of her plateau. She took a step back from me and pushed my knees back together. She sat down on my lap, facing me and gave me a big kiss.

I hadn't ever given a girl an orgasm without my Charm before. Boy was I ever proud of myself!

"Oh God, Jim, I've never felt anything like that!" she panted.

"But of course you have Jill. I did almost exactly the same... the same thing the last time. You even got a good-sized orgasm out of it." My stutter had nearly subsided.

"Jim, that orgasm was totally different. It wasn't caused as much by how you were touching me, it was mostly in my head."

"So which one was better?" I just had to ask. She was silent for a while.

"Well, the first one was a lot more intense, but it was kind of strange. It felt like it just came out of nowhere with little relationship to what my body was experiencing. This one was a lot less intense, but it was actually a lot more pleasant. I could feel it building and I knew just where it was coming from. It felt a lot more natural."

Wow, she should have been an English major. She'd put it in a way that evenI could understand.

"I'd like to do that for you some more," I offered.

"I'm definitely looking forward to that, but there's something I'd like to do for you first."

"What's that?" I asked her.

"I want you to come in my mouth again. I want to see if it's just as much fun this way."

I almost opened my big mouth to tell her that I hadn't actually come in her mouth before, but then remembered that she wasn't supposed to knowanything about how Greg had sampled her.

"Okay, Jill, but I have to warn you that a lot of women don't like that. Or so I'm told." I noted with a start that I had stopped stuttering completely.

She giggled. "That's what I've been told too. I always thought it was the grossest thing thing I ever heard of, but the last time with youfelt like a lot of fun. I really want to try it for real."

She wasn't wasting any time, either, slipping off my lap and standing in front of me. I felt her remove her panties and then guide me to my feet. She took the lead now, kissing me on the lips and then slowly kissing her way down my neck, chest and stomach.

At about this point, I felt her hands fumble with my belt buckle. At last, she pulled my pants, with boxers, down over my ankles and I stepped out of them. Her breath on my bare, surging manhood felt like fire. I resisted the temptation to start probing for her face with it and was soon rewarded by the feeling of her lips on my shaft.

"Hmm, how did you have me do this last time?" she asked rhetorically. "Oh yeah, this was it."

Her lips left me and without enough light to see my hand in front of my face, I didn't have a clue about what she was about to do. Then, without warning, her lips reappeared as an 'O' around me. She plunged in one quick moment until the tip of my erection banged solidly against the back of her throat. I somehow kept from jumping, which was good because Jill had been way too aggressive for her own good and had gagged herself. She was a real gamer though; she didn't back off an inch, but just coughed and gagged right there with most of me in her mouth. I hadn't ever felt anything like that in my life, but putting aside her obvious discomfort, it was fantastic!

Jill recovered quickly and before long was bobbing up and down on me like there was no tomorrow. Of course, this was the way I'd taught her, but she was displaying remarkable skill for only having done this once before. Unfortunately, all of the previous excitement from bringing her off with my fingers had made me a little too ready and I knew I wouldn't last much longer in there than Greg had.

"Easy, Jill. You're going to make me come too soon if you keep this up," I warned her. This seemed to make her go even faster! Seconds later, I could feel myself sliding past the point of no return.

"Oh Jesus, Jill, I'm about to come!" She mumbled something back that I couldn't make out, and the vibrations from her vocal cords put me over the top in a big way. "Here it comes!" I warned her again. She didn't back off an inch.

I felt the liquid fire race from my balls and explode down my straining shaft. The first burst shot down her throat, but this was finally too much for her and she gagged and backed off of me. Our only contact now was her hand around the base of my shaft and I had no clue where the rest of my seed was landing.

Jill quickly got her gagging under control, but a sudden gasp told me that at least one of my projectiles had struck home. Nevertheless, I felt her mouth back around me just in time to catch the last bit of my semen. Her cleanup effort was nowhere near as thorough as when I was calling the shots, but it was even more appreciated sinceshe was calling them this time.

At last, I felt her finish and lean back away from me. Wow, that had been amazing!

"Jim? Do you have any Kleenex or anything," she asked. "You nailed me in the eye." I was amazed at her calm. I'd imagine that most girls would be frantic at the thought of all of those little swimmers doing the backstroke across their cornea!

"Oops, sorry. Hang on a sec, Jill." I quickly felt my way around to the head of the bed where I kept a towel rolled up and hidden down between the mattress and my nightstand. I automatically reached up and turned on the bedside lamp.

Light flooded the room and I heard a gasp from behind me. I suddenly realized what I had done and hurriedly turned it right back off. I had become so comfortable with Jill that I had let my guard down. At least she hadn't seen my face.

"Jim," Jill's voice said quietly. "You keep telling me about how ugly you are, but what I just saw looked pretty damned good. My sense of touch didn't lie, you obviously aren't anywhere near as bad as you say. Please, will you let me see you?"

I felt my way back to her and handed her the towel. I could hear the soft rustle of her wiping herself off. I kept my silence until she seemed to be done, and then helped her to her feet. For the first time, I pressed her nude body up tight to mine and held her tight. Her arms came around me as I heard the towel drop to the floor. She snuggled up to me and I could feel her relax. She feltso good.

"Jill, the ugly part is the part you didn't see. I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to trust me. It's better that you don't see my face."

I felt the resignation in her, but I could feel that there was another request coming.

"Okay, Jim, I'm going to continue to trust your judgment, but there's something I want in return."

"Just name it, Jill. After what you just did for me, you can have just about anything you want."

"I've never had a man's body at my disposal, to just look at and explore. The few times I've been alone with a guy, he's always had thatone thing on his agenda. I was always trying so hard to fend them off that I never got a chance to really find out what a man's body is like."

"Um, wow, I guess it would be..."

"You have a truly fantastic body, Jim. I only saw it for a few seconds, but that's all it took. I want to look at you and play with you until I get my fill. Would you mind?"

I thought about it for a moment. I'd had total control over so many women's bodies that it would be really selfish of me to say no.

"Sure, Jill, if you're sure that's what you want. Just let me hide my face. After that, I'm yours to do with as you will." I took her hand and led her to the head of the bed. I quickly stripped a pillowcase and dropped it over my head. I reached over and turned on the light.

"Mmm, I think I'm going to enjoy myself. You're quite the stud, Jim."

With the lights on, I could see her outline through the light muslin of the pillowcase.

"Please, Jill, I'm yours to command. I'd be thrilled if you were to use me like I used you." I was serious here; I'd do almost anything for her.

She paused and I could feel her nerving herself up for what it was that she wanted to do with me.

"Okay, Jim, please lay down on your stomach on the bed, hands at your side."

I complied and she knelt on the bed next to me. Starting at my feet, she started poking and prodding, investigating every inch of me. It didn't hurt and her hands somehow felt like they knew what they were doing – like they had some kind of authority here. It wasn't a massage and it definitely wasn't overtly sexual. As a matter of fact, I had no idea what she was up to.

"Not that I mind it, Jill, but could I ask what on earth you're doing?"

I'd bet money that she blushed, but her hands didn't slow down at all. Suddenly, a glimmering of a clue hit me. I had felt hands like these before. What she said next confirmed it.

"I'm sorry, Jim, but you know that I'm planning on being a doctor. It's been my dream since I was a little girl."

She might have seen my head nod inside the pillowcase had she been looking my way, but her hands didn't slow a whit.

"I've been so devoted to the idea that I never took much time out for dating and all that. The only human body I've ever become familiar with is my own. I've got some plans for what I want from you, but I want to take this opportunity to see what a man's body feels like before I find out what it can do."

"That's very clinical of you," I said with a laugh.

Jill continued to explore every inch of me, working her way up my back, probing the bulk of my considerable shoulder muscles, and then clear up to the base of my skull.

"Okay, Jim, roll over," she said.

Starting at my Adam's apple, Jill repeated the whole process in reverse, working from the top down. She seemed especially interested in how my nipples hardened at her touch.

Finally she reached my crotch. I quickly decided that if ever I needed to go see a urologist, I'd make sure to check and see if Dr. Hsueh had chosen that specialty. Her hands were warm and soft, but at the same time, very businesslike. She somehow managed to examine my scrotum, testicles and rapidly re-expanding member in a completely non-sexual way that nevertheless was an incredible turn-on.

Jill seemed especially interested in the engorgement process, squeezing the underside and feeling the inflation chambers as I quickly rose to a nearly unprecedented hardness in her hands.

"Wow, I've read all about this in my pre-med texts, but actually getting to see and feel it happen is an education all its own," she marveled. "What are we going to do about this?"

Answering her own question, she walked on her knees to the head of the bed and rummaged around in the drawer of my nightstand. She didn't seem at all surprised to find a jar of Vaseline and some condoms tucked away in the back. I guess teenage boys are all alike. At least I hadn't had to use the Vaseline in a quite a while. With a few stops and starts, she got the condom unwrapped and rolled over me, then smeared a thick layer of Vaseline over the top. Throwing a knee over me, she guided my erection up against her tight little anus.

I couldn't believe what she was about to do. "Jill, this is supposed to be about whatyou want, notwhat Iwant. To be honest,I don't even do that very often."

"That's okay," she said "this felt so good the other night, I just have to know if it was your mind that made me feel it, or if I'd like it anyway." With that, she began to experimentally wiggle her rear end around on top of me. I was so stiff by this point that with a little judicious adjustment of her body position, I felt her working me inside her without the necessity of either of us using our hands. Eventually, I felt my head press inside.

I couldn't make out the look on her face, but the hitch in her breath told me that she was feeling the stretch. She stopped for a moment.

"Are you okay," I asked her, thinking that the pain would put her off.

"I'm trying to decide if I like this or not."

"If you don't, then stop. I wouldn't want you to do anything that hurts you."

Jill might be wondering about whether or not she wanted to continue, but there was no doubt in my mind whatI wanted. Her warm tightness felt so good that I wanted more, a lot more. It was all I could do to hold still and not thrust myself deep up inside her body.

1...34567...9