A Meeting of Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I think I'm going to go through with this. You can't really know until you've gathered the complete experience."

I liked her attitude.

Jill slowly but surely sat back, and in one smooth movement, impaled herself on my manhood. She gasped and then started slowly moving up and down.

Whether it was because of the sensation of her tight rectum squeezing and caressing me, or the ability to concentrate on what she was doing without having to control it, this was probably the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. I slowly began to rise and fall to meet her strokes.

We went on like this for a couple of minutes without saying anything. She gradually picked up the pace to where she was moving pretty quickly, if not actually bouncing on me.

"Jeez, Jim, this really isn't bad, but I just need something more."

Without a word, I reached down to her crotch and positioned my right hand so that her lips were lightly rubbing the back of it as she went up and down. Steadily, I moved in to where there was more pressure. Jill leaned forward to apply even more and I could feel her juices coat my hand and start to run down my fingers. She was so wet!

"Oh yes! That's it. I wanna to fuck your cock and hand at the same time!" Jill's usual precise diction was out the window now. I hadn't ever heard her use this kind of language before. She was bouncing up and down with abandon and rubbing her mound against the back of my hand.

It wasn't but a minute or two later that her breathing became even more rapid and her stroking slowed. She was grinding her clit hard onto my hand now.

"Oh God, Jim, I'm gonna, uh, gonna, gonna, oh...! Oh God, I'm coming!" she shrieked and bucked her hips back and forth so hard that I was afraid she was going to snap my erection off at its base. She stopped stroking and leaned forward and started kissing me, right through the pillowcase. She desperately reached down and tried to lift it away, but I grabbed it with my free hand and kept it where it was.

Jill gave up on that idea as I grabbed her in a bear hug with both arms, holding her tight until her orgasm faded. My soaked right hand left a slimy patch of her juices on her back. Finally she collected herself enough to reach up and turn out the light. I didn't protest this time as she tossed the pillowcase off of the bed. Her moist lips found mine and we kissed desperately until she was able to speak again.

"Jim, if I had known that sex could be this good, I'd have been screwing every boy in Chinatown when I was fourteen. Thank you so much."

"Jill, I don't want to throw clichés around, but it was most definitelymy pleasure. I've never experienced anything like that before." Yes, I was being completely honest this time and I'm sure she knew it.

"Mmm, glad you liked it," she murmured and snuggled her head down on my shoulder. She almost appeared to go to sleep. I was still buried pleasantly deep in her behind. I hadn't come and she felt so good inside that I stayed hard. I would have thought that it would be uncomfortable for her, but she seemed to treat my erection like a security blanket, occasionally squeezing me and wiggling her slim little hips to make sure I was still in there.

Eventually, Jill sat up and ever so slowly lifted herself off of me. After the warmth of her body, the room's air was cool on my manhood. Fumbling around in the drawer, she found another condom and replaced the soiled one. Lying down at my side with one leg thrown lightly across me, she whispered in my ear.

"Jim, I've been a virgin for twenty-two years. That'sway too long. Can you fix that for me?"

Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear...?

"I'll bet I could help you out with that, Jill," I told her. Then more seriously, "How would you like me to do this?"

"It's my gift to you, Jim. I had fun using you, now I want you to take me any way you like."

I decided that if what she had just done was me being used, I'd like to be used a lot more often. My response was in the form of a gentle kiss.

Jill was ready and I was ready, so I didn't feel any need to delay. I had Jill roll over onto her back and positioned myself between her legs. No need to get fancy, here. I felt her take my manhood in her hand and place me right at her entrance, eagerly awaiting my entry. Ever so slowly I pressed myself into her. As my head pushed inside, I began to stroke just a little at a time, bathing myself in her sweet juices as I gradually felt my way closer and closer to her barrier.

Eventually, I came up against her hymen. Despite his best effort, my ex-best friend Greg had failed in his mission to deflower her. I pressed against it and Jill winced. I knew this was going to hurt her. Then I had an idea.

"I don't want cause you pain, Jill. If you want, I can use just enough mental power to take the hurt away."

She didn't even think about it. "No Jim, I want to feel everything. Please, do it quickly."

"Okay, Jill. I'm going to make you a woman now," I whispered to her. I backed up just a bit and then thrust forward hard. I felt her membrane tear away as I entered her deeply. She cried out in pain, just once, then was silent. I continued to press forward until I was buried completely. I withdrew a ways and then thrust forward again, and then again.

Slowly Jill's hips picked up my rhythm and began to meet my thrusts. Soon, we were moving as one, as much dancing as making love.

"Jim, oh God, Jim! This is so good! I don't ever want to stop!"

Fortunately, between the condom and the fact that I had come once already, I felt like I could indeed do this for a good portion of forever. After a while, the thought of changing positions occurred to me, but was quickly dismissed. There wasn't any way it could get better than this.

Jill's back suddenly arched and she cried out her now familiar sounds of ecstasy – only more so this time. I pushed myself in to the hilt and ground against her clit, taking her even higher. Her nails were like daggers in the small of my back, desperately trying to draw me in even deeper. At last, I could feel her sliding down the other side of her climax and began stroking again. I don't know how long we went, but I heard her cry out four or five more times before I could feel my own time growing short.

"Jill, I'm going to come inside you soon," I groaned.

"Jim," she panted, "this has been the best thing I've ever felt, but I want you to nail me with all the special power you've got when we come. I want to feel the ultimate!"

"Are you sure?" I managed between ragged breaths.

"Please, Jim, I've just got to know what it's like." Jill had an intensely inquisitive mind, but in her position, I guess I'd have wanted to know too.

"Okay, Jill. Here it comes!"

My climax could no longer be denied. Jill started to have another orgasm and I diverted just enough concentration to slowly ramp up the Charm. I could feel how much of her orgasm was real and just supplemented it, wanting it to feel as natural as possible. Finally, I was giving her everything I had, right at our mutual peak. It was perfectly timed andhuge. I'd never given a girleverything before. She screamed out loud as my semen filled the condom, then went silent.

I collapsed down onto my elbows, doing my best not to put too much weight on her. Could two people ever have better sex than that? I seriously doubted it.

"Thank you Jill," I told her, kissing her lips.

There was no response.

"Jill? Are you okay?" Still nothing. I realized that I couldn't feel her breathing underneath me and frantically felt her neck, searching for a pulse. Nothing.

Oh my God! She was dead!

I rolled off of her, not knowing what to do and trying not to panic. I didn't know CPR and the paramedics wouldn't be able to get there in time to do her any good. It was up to me, so I did the only thing I could think of.

Focusing my talents on her, I plunged deep into her mind, searching for her.

The usual earthy, rich feel of a woman's mind was fading fast inside Jill. I didn't have much time.

<Jill! Jill! Where are you?>

Nothing.

<Jill! Please! Where are you?>

I was desperate now.

<Jill!>

<Mmm, I'm over here,> Jill slurred. Her voice was slipping away.

<Jill, please come back! You can't go!>

<But it's so warm and comfortable here.>

I needed something that would get her attention. Knowing her basic humanity as well as I did, I did the only thing that I figured had any chance of stirring her back to life.

<Jill, I'm scared. Please come back. I love you Jill. Please don't leave me!>

<Oh, okay. Where are you? I can't see you; it's so dark here. Oh,there you are.>

At last I could feel her presence near by. I mentally took her by the hand and led her back out of the warm and comfortable – but deadly – place she had burrowed into. In my physical ears I suddenly heard giggling from the outside. I pulled myself out of her mind completely.

"I just had the strangest little daydream," she said, a wonderfully relaxed tone in her voice. "I dreamed that making love with you was so good that I just up anddied from it. You even had to come to me and bring me back to life. Hmm, maybe it wasn't a dream. Maybe it really did kill me with pleasure. I could live a hundred years and never begin to tell you how amazing that was."

"I'm just glad I could save your life," I told her, trying to put a playful note in my voice.

Jill's voice took on a curious tone. "In my dream, you said something to me. It was exactly what I was going to say to you at the time. I just came back too fast to say it to you."

"What was that?" I asked. I knew what she was talking about. I couldn't believe I had eventhought the 'L' word. After all, tonight was the last time I would see her.

I could feel her shake her head. "It was so clear just a minute ago, but now it's gone."

Dreams are like that, but just as well, I thought to myself. It was going to be hard enough to let say goodbye without either of us usingthat word.

"But thank you so much for 'making a woman' of me," she continued. "I can't imagine a better way to do it."

An impulsive thought came to me. It was silly and I wasn't sure if I dared. I would be putting her sense of humor to the test. This was a sophisticated college senior I was laying with after all. What the hell, I decided to run with it.

"Jill, there's a little ritual we have to complete before you're really a woman."

"Oh really, I hadn't ever heard of such a thing."

"Just lay back. It has to be done by the man. I'll perform it for you."

She giggled. "Okay, lay it on me, Mr. Master of Ceremonies!"

I felt down between her legs and gently inserted a finger inside her as deep as I could reach. Her breath sucked in, but she didn't resist. Pulling my finger back out, I felt for her face in the dark with my other hand, then painted a line with my wet finger, right across her right cheekbone. I repeated the whole process for the left.

"Jill Hsueh, by the authority vested in me by the fact that I just took your cherry, I pronounce you Woman."

I licked my finger, faintly tasting her blood, and kissed her on the mouth. She didn't even flinch at the flavor. We continued to kiss for a long time, our passion spent, but neither of us willing to let the evening end. Finally, she rolled over and looked at the faint glow of my wind-up alarm clock. I looked as well. 12:15. Oh shit!

"Oops," I said, "Jill, my mom gets home in about a ten or fifteen minutes. I need to get you back to the dorm."

She giggled, but got up off the bed. "Cover your head," she said. "I need to freshen up a bit." I pulled a pillow over my face and she turned on the light. Following a playful slap on my butt that made be jump and almost lose the pillow, I heard her gather her clothes and head into my attached bathroom. When I heard the door close, I gathered my own clothing and headed for my mom's bathroom, my softened manhood and condom slapping back and forth against my thighs.

Five minutes later, I was washed and dressed and standing outside my bathroom door.

"Jill, I'll give you a choice. You can wear the blindfold, or meet a new man when you come out."

After a second, Jill replied, "Well, I always like to meet new people." I applied just a little bit of Charm as she opened the door. She was dressed and her long, straight black hair was back in place, but there were two faint red stripes on her face.

"You missed a spot," I told her with my new face. The ceremonial marks were actually quite symmetrical. My aim had been pretty good for being in the dark.

Even forewarned, Jill started a bit as the total stranger talked to her with my voice, but she adjusted amazingly fast. She leaned forward and kissed the beautiful stranger lightly.

"They'll come off in the morning. I need to tell my roomies about my ceremony first, though," she said with a shy little grin, "they'll beso jealous."

My heart was hers.

I drove her back to campus. Again, she waved goodbye through the glass doors of the dorm. What wouldn't I have given to be a normal looking guy? Jill was one in a million. I'd had the best evening of my life, but I knew that my affliction would never let me be with her again. At one time I was both on top of the world and lost without hope.

I went many weeks without using my Charm, just pining for my lost love. I was tempted to call her on the phone and maybe see if we could do the same thing again, but what would that have accomplished? The only way we would ever be able to have a decent relationship would be if she could learn to accept my looks. And my age. And the fact that I lived at home with my mom. This was a woman who was going on to medical school in the fall; she didn't have time for a lovesick teenager in her life.

Yes, these were all reasons why it wouldn't work, but I had felt something while I was with her. Somehow I just knew that there had to be a spark of something special between us. I loved her, and I was certain that at least for a moment, she had felt the same way too. Maybe she was desperately trying to find me and tell me that she wanted me, whatever my looks. Finally I convinced myself that I justhad to try to find a way to make it work. It was going to take all the courage I had.

I knew that Jill usually hung out in the student lounge at the college on Saturday nights, so I dressed like a college student and headed on over there. The looks I garnered as I walked in I chalked up to my face, rather than my age. I'd be going off to business school in a few months myself.

From across the room I spotted her. She was standing next to the pool tables with a couple of sticks in her hand, looking like she was waiting for someone to ask her to play. I knew from our conversations that she was something of a pool shark and liked to scare up games from strangers. This was my perfect opportunity; I wasn't too bad a player myself. If I could get her to shoot a game of pool with me, it would break the ice and maybe she would be able to get beyond my horrendous face.

Her head was turned toward the bar as I walked up behind her.

"Hi, I'm Steve, (I think I said Steve) would you like t... t... to like to play a game?" My stutter had returned the day after I had last seen her. She turned to me with a neutral, yet friendly look on her face, but that changed when she got a look at me. She didn't have to say a word, the instant revulsion was plain to see.

She didn't actually say, "Beat it, you beast!" or "Eew, get away from me!" Her expression did it for her. She managed to be somewhat more tactful with what she actually said.

"Sorry, I'm here with someone." Jill turned around, dismissing me without another word, and sure enough, a man stepped away from the bar, heading towards us with a couple of beers. This guy looked like an Asian film star. Tall, handsome, built like an athlete. This was the kind of man that Jill belonged with, I thought to myself, not some escapee from a horror film. I turned and beat my retreat.

In the tinted mirror wall behind the video games I watched the reflection as he set the beers down on the side table. He wrapped an arm around her and gave her a kiss that was remarkably intimate for the setting. She returned it enthusiastically. I turned my eyes away, it hurt too much to watch.

Then, just when it couldn't have gotten any worse, the Rod Stewart song on the jukebox ended and I overheard a snippet of what she was saying to him.

"...believe that geek actually walked up and..."

The rest was lost to a Mark Knopfler guitar riff as my all-time favorite Dire Straits song came on. To this day, I'll turn the station if I hear Sultans of Swing.

But that was lost to me for the moment as I sprinted out to my car. The big-block V8 roared, but didn't provide it's usual comfort. I left the parking lot in a cloud of burnt rubber.

I found myself driving out Highway 34 at high speed, the old Vista Cruiser bouncing and floating alarmingly on its worn suspension. Through my tears, I could see that the speedometer was pegged at 120 mph as the 455 sang its song. I wasn't sure how I'd gotten here, but as I approached the long, easy turns that swung the highway out around the feedlot, I realized what my subconscious had been planning for me.

In my more depressed periods, I had imagined killing myself by crashing my car into something solid. The bridge abutment near the middle of the oncoming S curve had always been my personal favorite. Built in the forties without much care for what might run into it, it formed a nearly perfect straight-on concrete wall to cars that crossed the centerline and went off the outside of the corner. At my speed, they'd need dental records to ID me.

Did I really want to do this? I found that my subconscious had been a good mirror for what was really on my mind. In the last eight months I'd raped several dozen girls, beaten my only friend to a pulp, and found that the one love of my life couldn't even stand to see my face. My pitiful life was going to end in the next twenty seconds and I found that I was perfectly okay with that.

But as the bridge came into view, there was a complication. A little Datsun was puttering along in the oncoming lane and it looked like it would be in the path of my car when I made my death swerve across the road. I was ready to kill myself, but not at the cost of an innocent person's life. I switched into his lane, believing that he would swerve into mine to get out of the way, but it was like he never even saw me.

Too late I realized that at my speed and with the radius of the corner, I wasn't going to be able to get back to my side of the road in time. As the little car loomed large in the windshield, I flicked the wheel to the left and went off of the outside of the turn, missing him by inches. As I flashed by on the shoulder, I saw a sight that fills me with cold horror to this day. The driver wasn't a he, but a she, her eyes wide with fear. There was also small child, standing on the passenger seat. In a wink, they were gone.

Instinct had kicked in now and I was actively trying to save my own life. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough traction available on the gravel shoulder to make the corner and I was still traveling well in excess of 100 mph. I felt the wheels travel up the embankment and then the car was doing terrible gyrations, spinning high the air in a crazy series of barrel rolls. I could feel my body wadded up against the side window by centrifugal force, but then the window gave way and I flew free. The last thing I recalled was the tall, ripe corn, coming up to meet me.

The crash left me with a compound fracture of my left femur, a mild concussion and a thoroughly wrecked car. Jill had left me with a broken heart. It was no contest; Jill had hurt me much worse than the crash did. Unintentionally, she had completely kicked my emotional legs out from underneath me. That experience affected the way I felt about women for a long time. I decided right then and there that if I couldn't findlove with a woman, I'd just make up for it by havingsex with evenmore of them.

1...456789