A Meeting of Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally, I think maybe our talents are merging or something. I can't explain it, but it seems like our ideals of each other's appearance are becoming permanent."

Sally is one confused camper. She reaches up and runs her fingers across my pate. I can tell that she's feeling god-like hair. My fingers join hers up there. I still felt bald. I look over at the mirrored wall at the edge of the Food Court. Yup, still rat-faced, but Sally's reflection is Lisa. Our bodies haven't changed; we're just seeing our ideals in each other.

"Bill, never mindhow this is happening – is this a good thing or bad thing?"

"You tell me, Sally. Which me would you rather look at?" I realize with a start that I'm thinking about how this will affect us in the long term.

Long term?

I can see that she's as conflicted as I am. I can read Sally's emotions on Lisa's face quite easily. Me? I want to be a sensitive human being and put all of those prejudices about people's looks behind me, but if I answer myself honestly, I would rather see Lisa's face than Sally's. I hate myself for that, but hey, it's how I feel.

"Will you hate me Bill? What I like best is what I see inside you, but I'm just selfish enough to want to keep seeing the Nordic god on the outside."

I sigh in relief.

"It's the Sally behind your real face that I'm falling in love with, but I sure like to see the prettier you looking at me."

Sally's beautiful brown eyes get huge at my words. Mine mirror hers, I'm sure. I didn't actually just use the four-letter "L" word, did I? I've known Sally for less than six hours! I'm trying to decide whether I should try to withdraw that heartfelt comment when Sally's face beams at me.

"Ditto," she whispers.

She really means it too. I suddenly realize that I'm not just guessing, I actuallyknow she loves me. I suddenly realize that our presence in each other's minds is becoming permanent as well. I can feel her sweetness settling deeply into me. It's like the missing half of my soul has arrived and is filling the place that I've been holding for it.

Because I can now read her every thought, I know for a fact that Sally's experiencing exactly the same thing I am. I feel myself beginning to settle into the place in her soul that she's unknowingly prepared for me.

I know with certainty just how sweet this could be. Sharing souls with the only person in the world who could know and love me like I know and love her. We would be soul mates in every sense of the word. We could spend the rest of our lives together and never need anyone else again. What could possibly be better?

Then a voice from the past tickles my memory.

"Sally, wait," I say, my ears telling me that I haven't said the words out loud. I know she's heard them anyway.

I hold back from entering her soul any more deeply. Sally does the same with me. I can tell that she's feeling the same reluctance that I am.

"Bill, I feel like I want thisso bad, but there's something wrong about it, isn't there?"

I nod. "Sally, I feel like it would be running away from the biggest issue in my life. It's taking the easy way out. Even though it would be the two of us, it's kind of like ... well ..."

"... Masturbation," Sally finishes for me. Just what Jill would have said. I nod again.

"I'm scared to death of what wereally need to do, Sally, but I think we both know what the right thing is, don't we." I can see the fear in her eyes. At least we're on the same page. Sally does me proud though; I can see the steely determination in her eyes.

"Okay, Bill. You do me first. Just please be gentle."

"You know I will be, Love."

Like I've done with a thousand women before, I enter her mind and carefully touch a little here and a little there. Sally's mind is so basically good that just a very few changes will make a huge difference. In less time than I would have believed, I'm finished.

"Your turn," I tell her, putting my very existence in her hands.

I can't feel Sally working directly, but gradually, many years of pain and anxiety are eased. I realize that the people around us are no longer making me uncomfortable; they're just other people. With sudden clarity I find that I could actually walk up to anyone here and strike up a conversation. I wouldn't even stutter! It they didn't like the way I look, well that would be their problem, not mine.

Sally has done it. After thirty-seven years, I'm free!

There are joyous tears running from Sally's beautiful brown eyes. "Oh God, Bill. I never knew I could feel this way. The world is a completely different place for me now!" But then I can see concern in her expression. "Just tell me that you'll still be in my world."

"Always. I'm here for you forever. I love you, Sally."

The happy tears are streaming down both our faces now.

"I love you too, Bill."

We walk out of the mall, arm-in-arm.

Author's note: I don't mean to condone any sort of non-consensual sex by offering up this story. Rape is repugnant, even in the mildest forms depicted here. So if you're one of those people out there running around using Charm or Thrall for nefarious purposes, STOP IT!! ;-)

1...456789
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Impressive

I'm very surprised at how much I enjoyed this story. The character development was great and the sex wasn't bad. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
written with subtlety and pure authenticity

amazing how real and consistent the story is, i'm highly impressed, i find you have great talent, tnx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NOT SO RELUCTANT!

DEAR RELUCTANT,

AFTER READING ALL 9 CHAPTERS, MY SCORING WENT FROM A 0 TO AN UNABASHED 10!

WITH THE LAST STORY I WAS YELLING TO THEM BOTH, GO AND AND GET SOME PLASTIC SURGERY IF YOUR FACES BOTHER YOU SO MUCH! THEN YOU TURN THE TABLES ON ME AND BOTH CHARACTERS SEE THENMSELVES POSITIVLY FOR ONCE! SO ENDS THE PLASTIC SURGERY IDEA!

THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL STORY FROM BEGINNING TO END! CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR FUTURE STORIES!

ANN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh my god

Quill,

IN all honistly I came to qunch my thurst and instead found a story filled with great characters and an enthralling plot. THank you so much, This one really made my day, the sex in it was amazing, well written and enagaging without taking away from the gentle ebb and flow of the plot line without taking away from the whole thing. Truly a well written work..I think you might have made a fan out of me. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thoroughly fun

You're an excellent writer... I really enjoy reading this mind control stuff (probably because it's where most of my own fantasies come from). As someone else already mentioned, the sex scenes are fine, although I've read more stimulating stuff before from lesser writers. I just wish that everyone had your skill at weaving a story! The background is good, character development and scene description are excellent, and it was a pleasure to read. I hope you continue with this kind of Mind Control story... so many of the stories in this category fall into some sort of manipulation or coercion, which is not even close to mind control. Thanks for hitting the mark!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Aphrodisia Ch. 01 Ancient glass relic changes Jamie Sloane's life forever.in Mind Control
A Loner Mentalist Pt. 01 Boy with powers takes on bitch cheerleader.in Mind Control
The Nude Gun An 18 year old male get possession of an alien weapon.in Mind Control
More Stories