A Meeting on Craig's List

Story Info
Two people in one family looking for some fun.
4.6k words
4.52
31.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you, Cloudy Imperfections, for editing this for me.

*

It all started when I woke up one morning horny as hell. I needed a woman to fuck.

The wife was away at her mum's since she wasn't doing well. I had dropped her at the airport about 4 days earlier, and she wasn't due back for another 4 or 5 days. I had heard about a site called Craigslist where people advertise for sex. I thought it might be crap, but decided to have a look anyway. I found the web site and had a look at some of the ads. Some seemed a little far-fetched. I thought for a laugh what have I got to lose so I created a profile without a picture. I told no lies: Elderly gent looking for no strings attached.

I started reading some of the ads for my local area, and only one stood out. It read: "40+ female looking for a Gent for daytime fun." On all the other female ads, they were asking you to register with a website, this ad didn't so I sent a reply. I went to make a cup of tea, I heard my computer ping. I had an email, I went and looked. It was a reply to my message, it read: "Hi. Your profile looks interesting. Do you want to chat?" I told her I would love to chat and sent her my email address. A few minutes later I heard another ping, but this one wasn't from Craigslist. I opened the email to see that it was from her. She called herself Tara.

We chatted back and forth asking each other questions, "Why was I looking for sex?" I told her the wife is away, and I have a high sex drive. She told me she was looking because her husband didn't always satisfy her. I explained that I am nearly 60, I asked her if that was too old for her. She told me she wanted an older person for discretion, so nearly 60 was fine with her. We talked about our likes and dislikes in the bedroom. I love oral sex, giving and receiving. She was ok with that, she liked to try different positions. I am more than ok with that. I like to do it around the house. She was willing to try that. She wanted to try things a bit more daring. I asked her what she meant by that. She told me her husband would only have sex in the bedroom, she wanted to try it elsewhere. Maybe somewhere in public to add excitement, and I told her I was up for that.

I told her I love a woman dressed in white underwear, I don't know why but I find it sexy. The next email was titled "Something like this?" I opened the email, there was a picture of her tits in a white bra. God, they looked good. I told her how great they looked. I complimented her on her bra choice. It was thin material with frills around the top of the cups. You could just make out her nipples. She asked for a picture of my body, I warned her I was no Adonis and sent it. She told me I was ok not bad for my age. I thanked her and asked her what else she wanted a picture of. How about below the waist she asked. I was a bit nervous at this point. It wasn't because of the size of my manhood, its 7" long and thick enough. I just don't think I look good naked. Trying to delay a bit, I asked her if she wanted me in my boxers or without. She sent back both. I took the 2 pictures, I sent the first one of me wearing my boxers. I thought if she sends me one back, then I would send the one of me without my boxers. I had only sent a pic that covered from mid-thigh up to my stomach, my computer pinged. My heart skipped a beat in anticipation of what was coming. I opened the email.

My eyes nearly fell out of my head, fuck she looked beautiful. Her picture was of her full body, she had removed her bra. Her tits were perfect. A lovely size: firm and topped with what looked like very suckable nipples. She had a pair of panties on that matched the bra she had on earlier. Considering she had 2 children, her body was a lovely hour glass figure. I was so busy staring at the body in front of me, I had forgotten to mail her back. She sent another email, "Am I that bad?" I replied with "Fuck no! Sorry, you are absolutely beautiful. I was too busy staring at your super sexy body."

"Do you really think I'm sexy?" She asked

"I find it so hard to believe you would be interested in an old fart like me."

"Why do you say that?"

"With a body like yours, you could have any man you want."

"What would you like to do to me then?"

"I would start by exploring every inch of you with my lips and tongue. Soft and sensual all over but paying a lot of attention to those lovely titties. I bet your nipples get really hard when you're turned on."

"Yeah, they do get hard, and when they are sucked on, it turns me on even more."

"Well I would love to have some fun with your body." I told her.

"Where is my pic without boxers then?"

"Ok. Just to be clear, if I don't hear from you again, I will fully understand." I told her.

"Why?"

"I look terrible naked."

I sent the picture of me showing shoulders to knees naked. My cock was semi hard. I waited to see if I got a reply, but I didn't think I would. My computer pinged. Was this the rejection I anticipated? I opened the email, there before my eyes was the naked body of a very sexy 40-ish year old woman. Her pussy was shaved. Fuck she was lovely. My cock was rock hard. I just sent an email that read "Fucking wow."

"I take it you like what you see?" She asked.

"I would be blind and stupid not to."

"Your cock is bigger than my husband's, I would love that in my pussy. Show me your hard cock."

I took a picture of my cock. I sent it with a message asking, "Is your pussy wet?"

She sent back a picture of her glistening pussy with her legs open, her fingers parting her lips. I emailed back, "I would love to lick your pussy and taste your nectar."

"I wish you were here now to do it." She replied

I told her I would love to suck and lick her pussy, suck and tease her clit. To run my tongue down to her arse and tease her arse with the tip of my tongue.

"Mmm. no one has ever licked my arse before." She replied.

"Have you ever had a cock in your arse?" I asked her

"No. Never." She replied.

"We need to get together so I can broaden your horizons." I told her.

"We need to get together so you can satisfy me with your lovely cock." She replied.

"Yeah, that too." I said

"Ok, so its face pic time." She told me. "You have a lovely cock. You seem genuine enough, so maybe we can meet in town tomorrow morning then you can come back here, explore my body and fuck me stupid to satisfy my needs."

"How many holes will you let me cum in?"

"Two for starters, my mouth and pussy, leave my arse for another day."

"Mmm so you're going to give me a blow job then?"

"Oh, fuck yeah, I have to taste you."

"Ok, I will send my pic first." I told her.

I sent my face pic. It was of me naked with my cock rock hard. I captioned it, "Told you he was up for seeing you." I then waited. After 10 minutes, nothing had come back. I emailed her again asking "what's up". Still nothing. After 20 minutes, I sent an email asking her why she was teasing me. She knew what I had wanted from the start. The least she could say was "No. Sorry, you're not my type" or something. What I got back, shocked me. "We know each other." Is all that she sent. I didn't know that many 40-year old's, so I sent her another email. "Ok we know each other, does that mean we can't still enjoy each other?"

What came back shocked me. "No dad. We can't." I opened the email. My eldest daughter was staring back at me. It was just her head and shoulders. She still looked topless though. I was gob smacked. I really didn't know what to say. My own daughter had gotten me so hard and horny. I had seen her wet pussy. I had told her how much I wanted to fuck her and suck her clit. I had told her I was going to lick her arse. I had drooled over the pictures she had sent me. My cock was still rock hard, pre-cum dripping out the end.

"Fuck honey! Sorry you got me so hot and horny. I feel guilty but fuck me you have a lovely body." I told her.

"Yeah, I know dad, and your cock really got me all hot and wet."

"We need to talk through this, let's meet tomorrow for a coffee at 9:30 in town honey."

"Ok, I love you dad."

"I love you too honey."

Then the emails stopped. I couldn't help myself. My cock needed some release. I started looking at my daughter's pictures again. Stroking my cock as I went from picture to picture, I zoomed in on the one of her wet pussy with her fingers holding it open. I closed my eyes and imagined being with her. A few minutes later, I shot my load.

I tried to put everything out of my head for the rest of the day. I went for a cold shower and I even went to bed early in an attempt to stop my mind from drifting to what might have been. I knew it was wrong...she's my daughter. Those images of her were etched into my brain. They were on the other side of an invisible line. Would I cross that line? More importantly, would she cross that line? I wasn't sure. I finally dozed off with that question running through my mind. I woke up the next morning to something I had not seen in many years: I was covered in cum. I remember dreaming about my daughter. I got out of bed and headed for the shower, so I could get dressed. With the bedding now in the washing machine, I headed for town to meet my daughter.

We met on the way to where we had arranged to meet. I took her in my arms and kissed her on the cheek. We went to the coffee shop. For some reason, it was very busy. We found a table and sat down. It was going to be difficult to have a private conversation in here. My daughter was obviously nervous, and I wasn't as relaxed about the situation either. My cock was still rock hard. I was having difficulty looking her in the eye. Her hands were on the table, and her nervousness was showing by the way she kept rubbing them together. I reached across and held them with my hands. She looked up at me, worry showing in her eyes.

"I think we're both a bit nervous." I said to her.

"Yeah. What we did yesterday was wrong." She replied.

"It wasn't wrong honey."

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it: up until we sent face pics, we were two consenting adults looking for some extra fun."

"That's true." she agreed, her face lighting up a bit.

"The problem is I don't think we can discuss it here. There are too many ears around."

"Yeah. Let's finish our coffee and go back to my house. No one is there."

We finished our coffee and left. While walking to the car park, she put her arm around me.

"What floor did you park on?"

"I always park on the top floor," I told her

When we got out of the lift, there was only my car plus two others parked there.

"Plenty of room up here," she said.

"That's why I park here. No one else does and you don't get your car bumped."

We got in the car, she looked straight at me. "If I ask you a question, will you give me a truthful answer?"

For the first time I looked her in the eye, "Yes I will."

"When we realised who each of us was yesterday, and we stopped chatting, what did you do?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes dad, honestly."

"It's a bit embarrassing actually," I told her. "but I had a wank looking at your pictures." I expected her to get angry, but she just sat there looking at me. It was as if she was trying to decide. "What did you do?" I asked her.

"I used a dildo, thinking it was you."

I was a bit shocked by this. She had imagined me fucking her pussy. "Was I any good?" I asked smiling, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"A plastic cock is no substitute for the real thing." She told me.

We drove out of the car park and headed for her house. On the way I said to her, "As we are being honest with each other, I have another confession to make."

"Oh, and what is that?"

"I dreamt about you last night."

"Was it a good dream?"

"It must have been because when I woke up this morning I was covered in cum."

"You had a wet dream about me?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah. I thought it was something that happened to teenagers." I told her.

"Well if we are being honest, I have a confession too." She told me

"And that is?" I asked.

"When I went to bed last night still all hot and horny, I got my other half to fuck me. Now, although his cock isn't as big as yours, I did imagine it was you fucking me. not him."

"No wonder you were feeling guilty this morning. What are we going to do honey?"

"We need to talk this through, see where it takes us." She told me.

We arrived at her place. We went in and sat in the living room. "I know incest is a very taboo subject honey. You are my daughter and I shouldn't be having these feelings for you." I told her to start the conversation off.

"Yeah, I know. You're my dad and I shouldn't be imagining you fucking me. It's wrong."

"Yesterday we came close to a very invisible line, we almost crossed it."

"Ok let me ask you this," She said. "If I had not been your daughter would you have met me today for sex?"

"Fucking right I would, you have a body to die for." I told her. "Look, I know that was the wrong thing to say to my daughter, but if you weren't my daughter..." I let that hang in the air.

"I know what you mean dad. It's ok."

"How about you, if I wasn't your dad would we be having sex now?"

"Yes, we would. Without a doubt."

"But it is incest, it's taboo, and it's wrong," I told her.

"Yeah, you're right. Let me make some tea."

She got up and left the room. I sat there for a few seconds thinking things over. It was then I thought "Fuck it: In for a penny in for a pound." I wanted to be standing when she came back, I got up to look at some new picture of the grandchildren. After about 5 minutes she came back into the room, my back was to the door. "Tea is done." She said. I looked around at her, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. My daughter was standing in the doorway holding two cups of tea, wearing white stockings, a white suspender belt, a white peek-a-boo bra with her nipples standing proud out of the slits, and a pair of white crotchless panties. "Fucking wow!" Was all I could say. She put the cups down and walked over to me, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Honey..." I started to say.

She put a finger to my lips, "Shh.If it felt ok yesterday, it is going to feel even better today." She told me.

"Two great minds think alike." I told her

"Really? Why do you say that?" She asked me.

"Because when you left the room, I decided that I was going to kiss you when you came back to gauge your reaction." I told her

"To see if I was still willing?"

"I was hoping for a good response." I said with a smile.

It's difficult to turn away when she is so provocatively dressed. Your cock has taken over your brain, and your mouth starts to drool at the thought of tasting that beautiful pussy. I wrapped my arms around her and looked into her eyes, "Are you sure honey?" I needed to be sure.

"Yes, I'm sure dad."

I put my lips to hers and our tongues met. We kissed not as father and daughter, but as lovers. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I slid my hands down and cupped her arse cheeks.

She broke the kiss. "I need to taste you now," she told me. She dropped to her knees and opened my jeans and eased my cock out of my boxers. She held it in her soft hand and looked up at me. With a smile on her face, she took my cock into her mouth. I closed my eyes. I was in heaven.

She deep-throated my cock and cupped my balls. Shit! This wasn't going to take long. After around 5 minutes of her bobbing on my cock and massaging my balls, "Shit! I'm going to cum honey." I told her. She slid my cock out of her mouth, she just kept the head in her mouth, stroking it with her tongue. She massaged my balls with one hand and stroked my cock with the other. I held her head with my hands, my cock erupted filling her mouth with my cum. She swallowed it all. As my orgasm subsided, she stood up. She kissed me, "You taste great, let's go to bed." she said.

I stepped out of my jeans and boxers and picked them up. We walked up stairs to the bedroom. I put my arms around her, pulled her to me, and kissed her. As our tongues were working around each other's mouths, I undid her bra and cupped her amazing tits. I broke the kiss and bent down to her tits, taking each nipple into my mouth in turn. I covered her tits with kisses, then moved down her body. Gradually dropping to my knees as I kissed down her beautiful fit body. I slid her crotchless panties down her slim legs. I leant in and kissed her pussy, taking a deep breath inhaling her intoxicating aroma. I looked up at her, "lay on the bed but keep your feet on the floor." I told her.

She lay on the bed, her arse close to the edge. I spread her legs, moved my face towards her glistening pussy. As soon as my tongue touched her pussy she moaned. I pushed my tongue into her pussy, tasting her nectar. I ran my tongue up and teased her swollen clit. Her breathing was getting heavy and she moaned again. "God this feels so fucking good dad. I wish my husband would do this to me."

I stopped licking her pussy and looked up at her, "Doesn't he eat your pussy at all?" I asked her astonished.

"No, he doesn't."

"Fucking idiot," I mumbled before returning to what I was doing. I took her clit between my lips, I sucked it and flicked it with my tongue. Her breathing was getting heavier, and she just kept moaning. "Oh, fuck that's good," And "oh yeah lick my pussy dad," As I moved back up to her clit, I slid a finger into her pussy and arse. With a yelp "What the fuck?" She shouted at me. Then the pleasure took back over, "Oh yeah slide those fingers into me. Suck my clit." She was now starting to grind her pussy into my face, "Fuck I'm going to cum!" She screamed at me. I slid my fingers in and out of her 2 holes faster, as I applied more pressure to her clit. "Oh fuuuuuuck!" She screamed. I removed my fingers and placed my mouth over her pussy. As her orgasm hit, I drank her cum as it poured out of her pussy. I could feel my face getting covered in her juices, but fuck me she tasted good.

As her orgasm subsided, I continued licking her pussy. Once she had stopped shaking, I stood up. I was standing between her legs, my cock now rock hard. She looked up at me and smiled. I slid her back further onto the bed. I knelt on the bed between her legs, I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. As I leant forward to kiss her, my cock slid into her wet and warm pussy. As my cock slid into her, she broke the kiss. "Fuck that feels so good, you're filling me up." I continued sliding it all the way in. I was in completely when I held it there.

"Your pussy is lovely and tight."

"Your cock is filling me like no other cock has done before."

I started fucking her slowly, long strokes in and out. The feeling of her hot wet pussy so tight around my cock felt wonderful, I was sliding it almost all the way out, before pushing it all the way back in again. Every time I slid in, she moaned. I started to wonder if she was going to be like her mum. After her first orgasm, the following ones didn't take long. As my pace increased, her breathing increased. She kept saying "Oh yes! Fuck me daddy! Fill my pussy with your cock." I increased the speed, her moaning getting louder. She wrapped her legs around me, then screamed "Fucking yeees!" As another orgasm hit her. I kept pumping my cock into her through her orgasm. As it subsided, I gripped hold of her and rolled over. She adjusted her legs. Now it was her turn to slide up and down my cock.

She started grinding her pussy on my cock, as she bent down and kissed me. Her hard nipples were rubbing against my chest, I brought my hands up and cupped them. I started pinching and pulling at her nipples, making her moan into my mouth. She then broke the kiss, looked down at me and said, "This feels so good, I wish my husband would fuck me like this." She sat up and started bouncing up and down on my cock, her tits bouncing with her. I reached up and cupped them again, rolling her nipples between my thumb and finger.

12