A Meeting with a Difference... Ch. 02

Story Info
Ray & Jane visit Liam.
2.8k words
4.2
38.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RAY & JANE PAY A VISIT

“Come on Jane – please hurry,” shouted Ray from the front door. Jane appeared wearing her figure hugging jeans and red clingy top. Wow, she looks very tasty, thought Ray.

“Rush, rush, rush that’s all you ever think of” Jane said in a low voice.

“We don’t want to be late now do we?” responded Ray.

They locked the house, jumped into the car and sped away. “The journey should take a round 4 hours” said Ray as they hit the interstate. “Why not get your head down for while” suggested Ray to Jane.

“Yeah, down where – or need I ask?” quipped Jane.

“Oh yes please!” came an instant reply from Ray.

They both laughed – Ray obviously hoping that Jane would go down on him – and really Jane wanting to!

It was a long tiring journey – when they arrived at Liam’s. “Ring the bell honey,” Said Ray – “let him know we are here.” Jane looked for Liam’s name on the list – and rung accordingly.

“Hello” came the reply. Jane stomach turned over. “Hi Liam it’s Jane and Ray” she replied.

A buzzer sounded and the main door opened – first floor - apartment twenty-one Jane remembered.

Liam was in the hallway waiting to greet them both. A quick kiss for Jane and a sturdy handshake with a broad smile for Ray. “Hope you are both well?” enquired Liam.

“Sure we are!” replied Jane – “We’ve really been looking forward to our visit, and seeing you again”

“Great! Please come in and I’ll show you your room” said Liam – “Just down the hall from mine, I’m sure you will both be comfortable” he added. “I recently had it decorated, and some extra work to the rooms adjoining bathroom – hope you both like it” continued Liam as he opened the bedroom door.

“Wow, it’s fabulous!” responded Jane. The room was large with French style doors leading onto a small veranda, overlooking large gardens. The walls were papered in a deep red colour with white trims, a huge bed pushed up against one wall – with a white lace throw. Opposite the bed, and stretching along most of one wall were mirror-fronted wardrobes – making the room appear even bigger.

“This is better than any hotel room Liam,” spluttered a stunned Ray.

“Oh, thanks – make yourselves comfortable anyhow. And you both have the run of the place – I want you to enjoy your stay here” Liam replied. Ray looked over at Jane thinking we will be rolling around that bed shortly – his thoughts became quite explicit as he could feel stirrings in his trousers

“We’ll unpack” Jane said. “That journey has made us both tired – ready for a sleep I think” she continued.

“Well I’m just going to have a quick shower, and I’ll be with you later, and I’ll make us a snack – just need to freshen up” said Liam walking towards the bedroom door“ and your bathroom is just through the door, around the end of the wardrobe” he continued. “Now I’ll go and shower”.

The door shut, and Ray looked at Jane and said “Wow”

Jane walked towards the bed, and sat on the edge – arms leaning on the bed stretched out behind her, looking at Ray “Yep, I could sure have fun in this bed” she said. Ray thought, I’d bet she could have fun with Liam! Ray continued thinking of the evening he voyeured them both – and was becoming quite turned on as he approached Jane on the bed. His excitement was quite obvious to Jane who smiled and licked her lips. “Hey” she said “You just want to try out this bed don’t you Ray? And I thought we were both tired from our journey?”

“Sure I do want to try out the bed and yes I am tired – but, never to tired for you” came the instant reply. “I want you now – right now,” he continued as Jane reached forward to unbuckle and unzip him. Ray’s cock began to throb. Leaning forwards she eased his trousers down to reveal his erect penis, her lips kissed the head before he slowly pushed his hips forwards to insert himself deeper into her mouth – she sucked hard, her right hand cradling his balls – rubbing them gently. We’ve been here for literally five minutes and she’s sucking my cock, thought Ray. Jane stood up and pulled her top off revealing no bra, next her jeans and knickers were off, and cast to one side, her body was perfect. “I want you Ray” she whispered. “I want your cock in me now” again she whispered, her tongue kissing his ear her hand slowly wanking him.

Ray eased Jane onto the bed, before positioning himself between her legs. He held his penis firmly, and started to rub it up and down over and around her clitoris, Jane’s head slowly tossed from side to side with delight – if there was one thing Ray could do it was give clitoral pleasure. His penis slid easily up and down with all the juices both were exuding. Jane’s legs moved up and rested on Ray’s shoulders “M’mmmm, that’s so good” she murmured. Her hips began to move to and fro, coinciding with Ray’s movements. Ray glanced into the mirrored wardrobes, and was amazed at watching him with Jane; it was an extra turn on. Both were so engrossed with each other’s bodies.

Just at that moment, the bedroom door opened and Liam walked in “Sorry, but I forgot to leave these towels in the….” He stopped in mid sentence, and just stared at Jane and Ray – who heard him come in, but were so engrossed they just didn’t stop. Liam stood a couple of paces from the bed wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist - after getting out from the shower. Where the towel lapped over was open, and revealed Liam’s thigh up-to his waist. “Do excuse me” Liam said slowly – “I should have knocked – please accept my apology”. Jane noticed a bulge under his towel getting slightly bigger.

Ray didn’t stop rubbing his penis over Jane’s clitoris – as her breathing rapidly became deeper.

“M’mmmmmm that feels so good, don’t stop” Jane insisted to Ray.

“No intention of stopping Jane” said Ray.

“I’ll leave the towels here on the edge of the bed,” said Liam as he stepped forward.

Jane seized the opportunity and grabbed the corner of Liam’s towel with her left hand – hoping he would not back off. “Don’t go yet,” Jane said – massaging her nipples with her right hand. She tugged at the towel and it opened up to reveal Liam’s huge semi-hard cock. Liam looked at Ray - noticing Ray’s rubbing got faster and harder as he looked at Liam’s large cock. Liam moved to the edge of the bed near to Jane’s head and leaned forward, cupped her breast before he leaned further to kiss her hard erect nipples. Jane responded immediately – slowly gliding her hand up Liam’s muscular thigh and holding his large and heavy balls like a chalice, swirling them gently around her palms. Liam’s cock grew harder. Ray stretched out his right arm and moved Liam’s body forward – beckoning Jane to suck his cock. Liam had been looking forward to Jane’s stay, but hadn’t thought of the prospects of the three of them together – this was such a turn on for him, as his throbbing cock now indicated. Jane instantly found Liam’s cock with her warm mouth and started to suck before saying “Feel Liam’s balls Ray," Ray eased himself forward towards Jane’s mouth still sucking Liam’s prick. Liam watched in amazement as Ray began gently rolling his large, heavy balls in his fingers, Ray felt Liam’s cock jerking excitedly. Jane carried on taking Liam’s heavy erect penis into her mouth and sucking it deeply up and down, and Liam gasped with pleasure at how good it felt. Ray murmured approvingly as he watched his wife sucking Liam and he feeling his balls, and then Jane held Liam’s cock out to him, saying, "Taste him, honey – he tastes wonderful!" Ray a little surprised, but following instructions leaned forward to begin sucking Liam’s erect penis – who had moved and turned slightly closer to Ray. Ray sucked the head of Liam’s penis slowly and quite firmly - it took every ounce of willpower for Liam and Ray not to cum right then and there! Liam seemed to sense it, and attempted to pull away. Surprisingly for both of them – they had never had a tendency to do that with another man, but both actually enjoyed the experience! Jane was watching intently, as Ray’s head followed Liam’s cock – not willing to stop! She was so turned on by Ray’s actions that she held Liam’s cock tight in her hand for her husband to suck on. Liam’s cock started to throb; he threw his head back, “Stop” he gasped. Ray reluctantly stopped, although he surprisingly found himself wanting to continue. Jane’s hand relaxed on Liam’s cock as she gently wanked him. Ray resumed his cock rubbing of Jane’s clitoris that soon became a fast hard wank – as he watched Jane suck Liam’s penis. Ray’s hand and head of his penis thrashed quickly and heavily against her clitoris – the sensation was fantastic for Jane who now started to suck hard and deep on Liam’s cock, her left hand slid past his balls and she inserted the tip of her curled finger into his arse, hysterically probing.

“M’mmmm” groaned Jane as her hips started to gyrate. Ray’s stare was transfixed onto Jane with Liam – he started to groan with sheer pleasure. Jane's body was bobbing with ecstasy and Liam hips were reeling, as his cock was forced further and further into Jane’s mouth.

Jane’s leg’s stiffened, her back arched – her body was in severe orgasm mode – she let out a huge groan followed by “Oh, oh yes…mmmm”. Her body wriggled and convulsed with absolute pleasure – her finger still prodding Liam. Ray still wanking against her clit, cum almost at the same time – as he sent a stream of semen over her belly and landing on her breasts – he also gasped and groaned with pleasure, and still carried on wanking. The sight of Jane and Ray cumming urged Liam to pull away from Jane and wank his huge cock in front of them both, and with-in seconds of rubbing his stiff cock, shot his cum all over Jane’s stomach “M’mmm – yes…yes…yes…” he kept repeating. Jane was still prodding with her finger – Liam’s body was jerking uncontrollably – he was panting heavily as he kept cumming in long spurts. Ray, still kneeling between Jane’s legs slid his cock deep into her – in doing so Jane let out a yelp of “Arghhh”. He was pounding away, wild with excitement, Jane’s legs rose up. Ray could feel Jane’s pussy throbbing and tightening on his cock as he thrust. Liam instinctively leaned forward and started to rub the cum on her erect nipples, swiftly working his way down to her belly with firm massaging strokes – he continued further down and touched Ray’s cock thumping in and out, encircling the base and wrapping his fingers around his cock and firmly massaged Ray’s balls with two fingers, as Ray forcefully fucked her. Jane’s eyes were shut tight as she reeled with pleasure – her body throbbing. Ray’s thrusts were getting faster and harder as she groaned. Liam’s touch on Ray’s cock was electric. Jane could feel Liam’s hand along with Ray’s thumping cock, she reached out with her left hand to feel Liam’s cock – her right hand descended down to her clitoris as she rubbed frantically for total satisfaction. Ray thrusted ever so forcefully as he ejaculated again, inside Jane. He pulled out immediately. Liam let go of him, and slid his fingers deep inside Jane’s saturated cunt. Jane’s body stiffened as she again reached orgasm. Jane was panting very heavily as she said “Please stop. Stop for a while – we have all weekend”. Ray unwillingly moved, and Liam leaned away remaining next to the bed – both men were looking at Jane intently. “We have all weekend together guys!” Jane repeated. Both nodded in agreement, as Ray moved forward to lie facing Jane, Liam climbed onto the bed and lay on his back behind her. All three was breathing very heavily there bodies moist with sweat. After around 30 minutes or so, Jane got up from the bed and walked towards the adjoining bathroom, holding one of the towels Liam had earlier brought in, leaving Ray and Liam lay on the bed. Ray must have dozed and was stirred by Jane’s movement. He glanced over Liam’s shoulder and watched Jane go into the bathroom – Liam looked back at Ray and smiled. Ray instantly looked down at Liam’s penis – and was as amazed at his size as he was when he first saw it in the washroom toilets at the club, some weeks before – it was limp and still huge. Ray smiled back at Liam saying “That was a real turn on for me, what are your thoughts?”

Liam replied “Explosive – I never thought three together would be as exciting as it was with both you and Jane”. Liam’s arm moved towards his chest as he slowly rubbed it “Really was exciting” he continued.

Ray kept glancing at Liam’s penis, totally staggered by the size of it and his enormous oval balls resting on his thigh – he had never seen a ‘tool kit’ as big. “So you enjoyed it then? Glad to hear that, because I also did” Ray said.

Liam smiled, as his hand moved down to just below his navel and he started to slowly rub the base of his stomach. Both carried on chatting about the experience – and both was obviously turned on, and really enjoyed the episode. Ray was lay very close to Liam and was absolutely astounded with the size of his penis – even though he wasn’t erect. It was huge Ray kept on thinking, absolutely fucking huge! Ray nor Liam had ever been this intimate with a man before, but both felt quite comfortable being there – lay next to each other, it was a strange scenario. Neither, had a tendency to ‘suck cock’ but both enjoyed their earlier episode together – with Jane, which must have played a huge part in the turn on.

As both the men continued chatting the bathroom door opened and Jane walked into the bedroom, after just showering. She was wearing a towel wrapped around her and her hair was wet, she suggested they all get dressed and decide what to do for the rest of the day. Both Ray and Liam looked at each other and smiled – knowing exactly what they wanted to do! “Oh! Say no more – your faces are revealing all your thoughts,” laughed Jane.

Liam lifted his body off the bed and walked towards the door “I’ll shower again and give you a knock when I’m dressed” he responded.

Ray watched him walk around the bed towards the door – still astounded at the size of his long, fat penis – with his balls swaying as he walked.

“Catch up with you later” Ray replied.

“Well,” said Jane smiling. “That was an unusual and highly exciting half hour. Don’t get many satisfactions like that – it really did things for me.”

Ray smiled at Jane saying “Know exactly what you mean honey. It was an immense turn on for me – and Liam. We can’t wait for the next time we go to it!”

Jane laughed replying “Yea, me too, can’t wait.”

Around an hour later, Ray was lacing up his shoes – when a knock at the bedroom door was heard and the door instantly opened and Liam entered. He had a beaming smile on his face as he said, “Damn, thought I would have caught you two at it again! Could have given you both a helping hand.”

Ray laughed out aloud; Jane smiled and nodded her head in agreement. “Sure sounds fine to us Liam, you giving us a hand,” she said.

“So, what do you feel like doing this evening?” asked Liam. “How about I treat you both to a meal at the local restaurant?” he continued.

They agreed and went off for the evening. The restaurant was quite relaxed – not many people dining, both Jane and Ray were exhausted after their day and were only too glad to get back to Liams apartment, and sleep….