A Memorable Experience

Story Info
The simplest things are the most memorable.
846 words
3.74
16.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can close my eyes and see you standing before me with your sexy smile. I want to feel the embrace of your strong arms and feel your sensual lips upon mine. I love to feel the presence of you near me. You have a way of making me feel as if I am the only woman that you want. I open my eyes and see that you have turned the covers down on the bed and begin to spread the rose petals on where you are going to lay my body down. The scent of the rose petals is erotic in a very romantic way. I hear you opening what seems to be a bottle of champagne or even wine.

I start to wonder what in the world that you have in store for me tonight. Has my most erotic dream began to come true or do I want it so badly that it just is something that I dream of too often. Whichever it is, it feels too good to question at this exact moment. You gently lay me across the bed onto the rose petals. With my eyes closed still I can feel something cold starting to run across my body. Then I feel your soft lips against my body. As you begin to lick off what you have poured onto my stomach. The sensual way you are doing it sends chills all over my body.

I feel my nipples hardening with every moment. Your lips find there way around my breast. I feel you gently sucking on my nipple as your hands support my breast. You have me so excited and so very wet just by kissing on me. With my hands on your head I began to guide your face down between my legs. I want to feel your lips on my clit and your tongue deep into my wetness. My hands still on your head I pull your head in, as if I want you face to be buried into me.

I can tell that you are getting aroused as well as I am. I want you to taste the juices from my climax. The motion of my hips and my hands guiding your head tell you that I am about to cum. As my juices begin to flow I can tell that your tongue is there to catch as much of the taste as you can. You then begin to work your way up my body with your tongue gliding against my smooth skin. I feel your hardness slipping into me. I love the way you feel inside me and the art of the way you make love to me. It feels as if we are lost in each other as we make love.

My silky feeling wetness glides your hardness into me. I sense your pleasure in your facial expression with every thrust into me. I ask you if you like what you feel while you are inside me and without hesitation you reply god I love that feeling. I want you to make love to me slow and passionate but I can tell that it is hard for you to resist just burying yourself inside me cause it feels so good to you. I want you to know that I also love the feeling so I begin to move my hips and make love to you back. I try to keep the pace slow so I can feel the depth of you inside me. I want to swallow your hardness inside me and surround it with my juices. I kiss your lips and let you know that I want to cum with you. Grasping a hand full of hair I began pulling to let you know to get as deep inside me as you can to feel the juices from me.

As you feel this surrounding your hardness I see a smile come across your face. Your body is still while deep inside me so you can enjoy the feeling of my cum on you. You kiss my lips so slow and softly. As if just feeling me cum on you is enough to satisfy you. I still want to feel the warmth of you filling the inside of me as well. I want you to be totally satisfied as I feel at this moment. I slightly motion my hips for you to continue. You begin to slowly thrust inside me. Your pace quickens as I can tell that you will not last very long before you cum as well. With a few more strokes I began to feel the warmth of your cum exploding inside me.

Your body begins to twitch as you release every drop of your cum deep inside me. You collapse on top of me in awe from the feeling of making love to me. I began to kiss your cheeks and run my fingers across your back. You lay beside me in the bed as we both are relaxed. We lay in each others arms and drift off into a pleasant sleep...