A Memorable Hand Job

Story Info
She brings out "Melanie's" true submission!
1k words
3.3
13.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malone breathed through his nose as he stared at the beautiful masseuse.

"It's quite a name, Sapphire."

She giggled, and tossed her hair. "It's not just a professional name, you know...My mom was a hippie loser and called me Saffron, and I changed it."

"Well, it's nice and-"

Sapphire pinched the skin under Malone's cock head between her forefinger and her third digit, jerking it circularly.

"You can call me Saffi. That was my nickname growing up, and after I split the commune, it stayed my name since the two names, Saffron and Sapphire are so close."

"Wow. That's such an interesting way to be raised. " Malone had gone to boarding school and, of course sailing camps in the summers. Once he'd gone to Biarritz with his Nana.

"What, a commune?" Saffi began pumping Malone's dick up and down, close to his balls, with her index finger and thumb in a little circle.

Malone didn't really want to discuss the commune either, but he couldn't just gape at Saffi's bulging tits in little leather vest.

"Losers on welfare, that's all my parents and the rest of the communards were. Revolution my ass."

As she said this, Saffi waved her little blue-jeaned ass at the bound man, and of course his dick stiffened even further.

Then Sapphire massaged Malone's ball sack with the other hand as her little circle finger thing kept traveling up and down Malone's shaft in a sort of back handed grip.

Then she let go of his dick and unbuttoned her vest so he could just barely see her nipples.

Malone began bouncing his hips up and down, and clearly he was about to cum.

But Saffi stopped and squeezed her finger-ring, squashing the tip of his cock, holding it till he calmed down, and then running it down the shaft, stopping at his testes.

"So Kellian tells me that she whips your ass, right?"

"Yes, that's right." Malone quivered. Her fingers were so smooth, this delectable Saffi.

"She told me also that you have a chastity thing, but you left it here?"

"We decided to take a break for a while, Kellian went out of town, and you know, I didn't want to be locked up indefinitely. "

Malone smiled up at Sapphire, who looked slightly contemptuous.

"Of course not. You don't want to not be free to jerk this sad little thing in front of the TV, right? Maybe dream of the Fox News anchor spanking you?"

Saffi lit a cigarette, and puffed it showily, blowing smoke through her tiny nose.

"I-I don't smoke and I have asthma-"

"Good for you. I started when I was seven." Sapphire bit hard on the cigarette, and Malone had to admit it looked kind of hot.

Malone began bucking his hips again, and Saffi flicked some sparks at his throbbing member. "Slow down there, tiger."

Malone squealed like a pig as the sparks hit his cock, but what could he do?

Sapphire stimulated the top of Malone's pee hole and then tickled the underside again.

"W-well, maybe I date, too. I just don't sit around watching Megyn Kelly."

"She's not on Fox anymore. My Dad, even though he was this hippie, he would watch Mary Hart on 'Entertainment Tonight' and I think her miniskirt and the legs drove him wild."

Now Sapphire stepped back and flashed her full bosom, the beautiful naked tits at Malone.

"Like these big brown nipples? I go to a nude beach, so I don't have a tan line."

"God, yes, can I kiss them?"

Sapphire frowned and stuck her Lucky Strike straight on Malone's glans until it expired (the cigarette, not the erection.)

The pain startled Malone, although he was really aroused by the cruel young woman's sadistic efforts.

Malone howled a little but then just lay there, zeroing in on the girl's boobs.

And Sapphire buttoned up her vest again, and frowned.

"How dare you make such a gross suggestion?" Saffi took her tiny palm and slapped Malone between the legs, right on his scrotum.

"But it's a massage parlor, you're a-"

"What, I'm a whore?" Now she stepped closer and tweaked Malone's right nipple.

Malone began weeping.

"Don't you get it? I let other guys suck on these, they actually pay less than you do to come in here, but Kellian told me what a submissive little sissy you are. She told me that you like being called 'Melanie' instead of Malone, and that she has you sucking on a cucumber sometimes."

Malone bit his lip.

Sapphire returned her attentions to his wounded penis.

"See, you can't have my titties, and you'll prob'ly never get to kiss anyone else's either. You're like one of those-whaddya call it? on the computer? The involuntary celibates?"

Malone cried harder, realizing he was an "incel". Just a little bit.

But his dick got harder knowing he didn't deserve to kiss Sapphire's pretty nipples.

"What you need is to have your dick whipped, and whipped real hard."

Sapphire turned around and twitched her little ass to a night table and brought back

a square piece of wood about the size of a magazine, with a little hole in the center.

She shoved it over Malone's dick so it pushed out, his unflagging erection.

"Sometimes I have a guy lie on the floor with this on his junk, and then I put on my spike heels and I dance on it, the little square wood-thing."

Saffi was now not too gently pulling Malone's testicles through the wood hole as well. As she leaned in, Malone gaped at her cleavage.

When his balls temporarily twinged as they were pulled through the small hole, he gasped for a moment, but her bosom was so distracting!

"Don't you bitch about this, Melanie. Kellian told me she put your dick in a thick plastic crusher, that and your nutsack, and you can take a lot."

"And you're LOOKING AT MY TITS AGAIN!"

Her little fist came down and slammed on his testicles, and having the wooden square made it especially painful.

But God, she looked so cute in the leather vest!