A Memory

Story Info
A slave still learning what her Master expects of her.
1.1k words
3.47
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long, hard night. A person who's never tended a very busy bar couldn't understand. It's nonstop, loud and smoky. I have to keep a smile on my face, bat my eyes and dress like a slut or I make no money plus that little shit bar back called in again so I spent the night changing kegs and dragging cases of beer and wine into the bar. I'm exhausted and glad the night is over. I say goodbye to my manager, picked up my keys and walk out the door.

The night is cool against my skin after the clinging humidity of the crowded bar and I close my eyes and take a deep breath. When I open them again He is standing in front of me. I jumped in surprise, never having heard a sound; making it seem as if He appeared out of thin air. A shaft of light from the neon beer sign falls across His eyes and I feel my stomach sink...He's not happy.

Suddenly there are two other men on each side of me. Each grabs me by the upper arms and roughly pulls me around corner of the building. I struggle slightly but they are strong and I stop when I hear the sound of His footsteps following us. I don't want to make Him any angrier than He is and my mind races trying to figure out what I've done.

The two men stop next to the dumpster and turn me to face it. Each brings my wrists up and over my head, putting them on the dumpster. Next my legs are pulled roughly apart and each of them uses their massive legs to pin mine. I'm basically up against the dumpster the way you see criminals against a police officer's car. The only difference is that I have two, rather big men pinning me there.

I feel Him walk up behind me and step between my legs. The scent of Him is enough to make my knees weak and my heart thumps harder in my chest. He has not addressed me yet, so I try to slow my breathing and wait as the blood rushes through my ears, my mind so frenzied trying to understand what I've done.

I feel his hand in my hair and my head is pulled back, hard. "I have been watching you all night. "He growls into my ear, His breath hot and so close makes me shiver with need. What is wrong with me? I should be angry, or frightened, or fighting. Instead I'm standing here against a filthy dumpster with a quickly spreading wet spot on my panties.

"You're dressed like a cheap slut and you've acted like a whore working her corner the entire night" He growls "smiling and displaying My property to anyone who will give you a dollar for pouring them a drink? "

"Master! I didn't do anythi..."

"Shut your mouth whore." He says stepping back and the excuse dies on my lips as I hear the sound of a belt being unbuckled. I begin to shake; realizing I am not only in a public place but my manager could come walking out the back door at any moment to find me in this...very compromising position. I feel my body begin to shake as one man reaches over and rips the front of my shirt open, its tiny buttons half undone to begin with. My tits swing loose, no bra...it's how a girl makes money from young, horney and usually drunk men. I see one of the men lick his lips and after a look at Him, he pinches my nipples hard enough to bring tears and I moan. The shirt is then ripped from me and thrown over the dumpster. My little leather skirt is pushed up around my hips and I feel a finger hook in the crotch of my very wet panties.

I hear the man to my left say "Sir, she's soaked!" with a chuckle. I know I am, I can't help it...He is so close to me. I feel the finger pull back, ripping the crotch out of my panties and pushing the ruined lace up around my waist below the skirt.

The first kiss of the belt across my ass makes me scream out and my head is pulled back by the hair again. The man to my right pulls off his tie which is then used to gag me. A half sob, half moan escapes me as I'm forced, spread eagle again and I feel the belt across my ass again...and again...and again. It goes on for what might have been 10 min but felt like forever. Each strike harder than the last, landing anywhere from my lower thighs, my ass and pussy and my lower back. The sound of His breath as he exerts himself drives me wild, my mind flashing to the sounds he made when he last allowed me to suck his cock. Again, I feel my cunt betray me and begin to drip down the inside of my thighs.

The gag is ripped from my mouth and the hands that are holding me are suddenly gone. I fall to the ground, feeling my knees skin on the hard concrete. I hardly notice it, my ass and pussy are on fire from the lashing and the hot juices running from my hole make the forming welts sting.

"You will find another job. When you are in public you will remember that you are always a representation of me. Do you understand?" He says, calmly.

"Yes Master. I'm sorry Sir." I say quickly, eyes downcast.

"Now, since you acted the cheap whore tonight...here...." he says, tossing a fifty dollar bill at me. "That should be more than enough to buy your services for the entire evening for these two gentlemen. They deserve better but for some reason after watching you tonight they want your cheap, little ass. You will do anything they say."

"Yes Master." I say...knowing that I will...I will do anything they want.

He walks away and I hear a car door close and I see him pull out. I stay where I am, unsure of what to do.

"Get dressed cunt. We're going back to your place." Says the bigger of the two men. As I collect my ruined clothing I sneak a better look at them and feel a shiver run though my body at their size. They're built like linebackers and they both have a smoldering look in their eyes that lets me know I won't be sleeping for hours yet.