A Menage Ch. 01

Story Info
He has sex with his step-mother and Dad finds out.
4k words
3.83
78.8k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brendol
Brendol
36 Followers

Bob's Story.

I arrived home early from LA, picked up the car and drove out to the house thinking how surprised she'd be to see me. As I approached the house there was something wrong, there was a light in the bedroom window, what was that all about I wondered. I know, she's getting dressed in something sexy to greet me when I show up, that idea excited me.

I walked down the side of the house to peek in the bedroom window, and what a surprise I got. She was lying on the bed, legs spread wide being fucked by a man, or boy, my 18 year old son Will, her step-son. The strange thing was that generally they didn't seem to get on that well. Jackie was 18 years older than him, nearly 36, and watching them having sex, and on my bed was inspiring. What a fine looking woman she is I thought as I watched them, with her red hair, still youthful tits and lovely long legs spread wide. And wearing stockings as a bonus. What should I do? I wondered as I watched.

Jackie was naked from the waist down except for the stockings and her shirt was pushed up to show her breasts and as I continued to watch Will stopped, raised his head and said something to her. They both smiled and kissed, a long saliva swallowing kiss while her legs wrapped around his back. He raised back then kissed her breast and started to suck on it while he started again to go in and out of her. Her reaction was to spread her legs wider as he started to pound her. After a few minutes her mouth fell open as if in pain and through the closed window I heard her scream as an orgasm coursed through her body.

I would have loved to watch longer, maybe even take out my cock and masturbate, but instead I got back in the car, drove slowly back to town and stopped at a bar where I'd been before a couple of times.

"Hi Bob, what brings you into town?" The bartender called out as I settled on a bar-stool.

"Well I just got back from LA early, drove to the house and saw my wife was entertaining someone I didn't want to meet just now. So I left again."

"A strange man in bed with her?" He laughed.

"No," I chuckled. " but y'know some people you want to see when you get back from a trip and some you don't"

I ordered a beer and we chatted for a while. Other people came in, no-one I knew, the jokes went around. I finished the beer while Phil, the bartender, one of those big brash guys who can't leave a joke alone, told everyone I'd come home and found my wife in bed with a total stranger, or some variant thereof and I chuckled to think what they'd think if they knew the "total stranger" was her step-son. but fortunately, it was time for me to leave.

I got to the house, Jackie asked if I'd eaten and I said no, but I wasn't really very hungry, so she made me a fried egg sandwich with a glass of white wine. I told her about the trip and what I'd accomplished. As we talked I looked at her and thought how lucky I was to have married such a good looking woman. Red hair, blue-green eyes and a mouth that needed to be kissed. Then as she got up to get me a cup of coffee it was her body that struck me, nice and slim with a nice butt, but too bad, she wasn't wearing a skirt now, so I couldn't see her beautiful legs. I was a little bit hurt that she wore stockings earlier, with Will, but she was back to jeans for me, but I patted that lovely ass anyway.

I asked her what she'd been doing while I was gone.

"The usual, work, shopping, cooking for me and Will, oh and I've seen Richard a couple of times, is that what you were after?" She smiled down at me as she made coffee. Richard was a sometime lover she saw a couple of times a week. I didn't mind as long as it didn't interfere with my sex with her. But Richard was possessive, and while he tolerated me having sex with his girl friend, my wife, I wondered how he'd react if he found out she was fucking Will as well.

"Well, no, my question wasn't really fair. You see, I got home early." She looked at me, puzzled. "Yes I got home a couple of hours ago, saw the light on in the bedroom and thinking you might be putting on something sexy just for me, I snuck down to take a look. Boy did I get a surprise."

"You bastard! Spying on me! I hope you got your money's worth." And started to storm out of the kitchen.

"No, wait," I called out, "Wait, It wasn't that at all. What I saw was beautiful." I said this quietly so that Will, who was watching television in the living room wouldn't hear. Jackie turned around and came back, still red-faced and looking angry.

"Yes, I saw Will fucking you and it looks as if my oldest son takes after me. He seemed to be doing a good job. Was he?"

Her feathers still ruffled Jackie turned to me as she came back into the kitchen. I got up and took her in my arms and kissed her. She knew I didn't care that she had sex with other men, but with my son was a bit different.

"So you saw. Now you know, it's sort of a relief. It wasn't supposed to happen, even though Will was always doing things to try to get to me; to try to get closer to me, touching my breast or touching my bottom. I knew what he wanted and tried to keep my distance, and I'm surprised you didn't notice it."

"I guess I was blind as to what was going on, in fact I thought you didn't really like each other. So this was a one-off thing tonight.?"

"Hell no," she laughed. "It started the day you left, last Monday, wasn't it? I met Richard after work, we had a drink at that little bar at Hilltop, the one you like to take me to in the hope that a man would hit on me, remember? Then we went to a motel, the Forty Flags, that crummy little place on San Pablo Avenue. I got home a little late and Will had started to make dinner, very sweet of him. We finished getting it together and ate, then sat in front of the television watching some dumb game show and sipping wine.

"I guess I wasn't being careful enough about how I sat, because I saw Will eyeing my legs, which he's done before. I'm sure he's seen up my skirt, in fact, but anyway I sat up straighter and pushed my skirt down. Next thing I knew he was lighting up a joint even though he knew we didn't allow that in front of us. I asked him not to, but he said you and I did it so why couldn't he. We got into a discussion about the pot and he came and sat beside me.

"Finally I grabbed the joint and took a drag. We talked about it some more, but now it was about how nice the stuff was then when he leaned over and kissed me I asked him not to. I guess we sat silent for a moment, things were getting hazy. I was getting light headed and was still feeling horny from being with Richard. Next time he kissed me I responded I guess, and returned the kiss, so he took my breast in his hand.

"My heart was pounding as he started to clumsily unbutton my blouse. I pushed his hand away and without thinking finished unbuttoning it and unhooked my bra, it hooked conveniently in front. I was reacting just the way I would have with any lover. I knew that I was going to let Will, your son, my step-son, fuck me, and I wanted it, I wanted it badly. So badly, in fact that he barely had his hand under my skirt before I had my panties off threw them across the room and was spreading my legs for him to do it.

"Oh that felt so good. But you know how I am with a new lover. As a new cock slides into me it always feels wonderful. Soon he was banging away at me hard, the way I like it, but he came too quickly. We rested like that a few minutes with me clasping him between my legs. We hadn't said a word I don't think. I went and got kleenex and cleaned up – we didn't want to get anything on the furniture.

"He sort of muttered he was sorry or something and I shut him up saying I wanted it as much as he did."

"That must have been pretty exciting for you. Where did you do it, right there on the couch in front of the TV?" I asked her, hungrily imagining the scene in my head. It must have been just like what I'd seen earlier that evening

"Yes,right in front of the TV, while the stupid show continued. No condom, no precautions, just straight fucking, and it was wonderful, that kid has a cock as big as yours. That night I took him to bed with me and he lasted longer and then, of course, he wanted it again in the morning."

"That was it, then,until tonight?"

"You're kidding! You know how boys that age are, you were that age once, weren't you? No he couldn't get enough. We've slept in our, yours and my, bed every night since then. Every night we've done it, then sometimes in the morning and once, I don't remember which day, I've lost track, I gave him blowjob before dinner as well, partly because I was getting sore from so much sex. The latest thing is that he wants me to stop taking the pill and give me a baby. How about that?"

"Whoa!" I laughed, "We'd better nip that in the bud."

"You think so? It might be kinda fun. Years ago I gave up that baby to adoption, but it might be exciting to have a child with such a vigorous stud, and since you and I are married, perfectly legitimate."

I told her not to do anything dumb but in the meantime did she want to go on doing it with Will? I wouldn't mind as long as I had sex with her too, and she and I would sleep together in our bed, although occasionally she could spend the night with him, but in his bed. She said she guessed that might work, but I could see something was bothering her.

So I asked her, "Is something wrong with that?"

She hesitated a moment then: "I've got so used to Will and that young, vigorous sex I might want to do it the other way round. I like having sex every night, you can't imagine how good it feels. But would that hurt your feelings, at least at first? And seriously, I might want to have a baby with him. The thought of a baby with Will excites me terribly."

"Let's discuss it with Will." I said. I could not believe what I was hearing. To have Jacky and Will fucking was one thing, but a baby? The whole thing was crazy!

We called Will in. You could see the concern on his face, he was sure he'd done something wrong. When I explained that Jackie had told me all about it he was relieved, and reached out across the table to hold her hand.

"Now, I don't care if you two want to go on fucking, it's probably good for both of you. But be discreet, don't let anyone know, some one might consider it incest although it isn't really. If either or both of you are going to have sex with other people, and I know Jackie will want to fuck Richard, you'll have to use condoms. The last thing we need is to have clap in the family."

Jackie protested, "Richard? I never have to use anything with him. He'll think it strange if I suddenly start asking him to put a condom on."

"Okay, not Richard, but if you pick up someone else? Will you be sure he uses a condom?"

"Okay, okay, I'll try to remember and I'll keep a couple in my purse. But you know how Richard is, and how he objects to me seeing other people."

"Another thing," I said. "Forget about the baby Will. Our lives are complicated enough, especially with the new relationship between us. And besides, what would be its relationship to us? Since it would be from my wife it would be my child – or would it be my grand-child since it would be your child? It would be Jackie's child – or step-child as it would be her step son's brother or sister, or her grand-child, and she's too young to be a grandmother. And you Will, your child or brother or sister. No, it's all wrong and my head's spinning thinking about it."

I said it was getting late. We should get to bed. Jackie got up and grabbed Will's hand.

"I'll see you in bed in a few minutes." She called out to me as they went down the hall to Will's bedroom.

I couldn't wait, but I was going to have to! I undressed and got into bed, but left the door open, I wanted to hear them in action. I was rewarded by some murmuring from the next bedroom. I wanted to hear more, it was making me very hot, so I went into the kitchen and got a big glass. I put the open end against the wall, my ear against the bottom and listened'

"I'm glad that went well." Will said. "I was afraid he'd say no."

"I know how to handle your father."

"I bet you do."

"Don't get smart. Come here you little shit and kiss me."

A long silence. Then. "Mmmmm. That's nice." Jackie said. Oh look it's starting to grow again. You react as quickly as your dad. There. I'll kiss it."

"Suck it!"

"You can't tell me what to do! But I will anyway."

More silence, but soon: "Oh, oh that feels good. Mmmmm. Careful I might cum."

Longer silence – followed by: "Oh fuck, oh fuck...I'm gonna..I'm gonna cum........Oh shit that's good, suck it Jackie. Suck it....Ahhh ah ooooooh."

Silence. "How did you like that?" I heard Jackie ask him.

"That was wonderful Jackie, my sweet. You're a good cocksucker"

"It takes practice but I just wish it tasted nicer, I wouldn't mind swallowing it so much."

"The kids at school brag that girls who swallow are sluts. Are you a slut?"

"I've been called worse."

"My step-mother the slut. I should write a book."

"I don't think you know enough about me to write a book."

"I know you've had a lot of lovers."

I was getting tired of standing there so I sat on the bed thinking that maybe that was all for tonight, and started to fall asleep. After a few minutes I went back to listen.

"How do I get this thing of yours hard again?"

"Rubbing it like you're doing will work after a while. I'm not used to such a horny woman, a cock-sucking slut."

"Don't be crude."

"Well, what else can you do? The kids at school all brag about fucking girls in the ass, would you like to try that? But it would probably be messy."

"There are two problems there. First, it has to be hard before it will go in there, because that's much tighter than my ..uh pussy. Secondly if it was that hard it would kill me. Only one man does my bottom and he's smaller than you two. I let your father try a couple of times and it hurt like hell, although he loved it. But don't get any ideas like that. Come on, I'll suck, lay back and let's see it, such a nice round knob, and so red. I'm going to give you another blowjob, but don't you dare cum, I want you to fuck me before I go back to your father."

Another long silence. Thank God it was Friday, I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, so I went back and lay on the bed again. Only to shake it off and go back to listen some more. I must have dropped off for a while, because now they were at it again.

The head board of the bed was quietly banging against the wall and I heard: "Oh that's nice, Will.....oh that's nice...........a bit harder...................there...............right there. I'm just about there.............NOW.....HARDER! HARDER (I didn't need the glass, she was so loud) UH..UH..UH.............ooooooooooooooooooooh. Oh lovely. Oh that was it. Thank you my love. But don't stop I want to try again."

"Okay, but I don't know much longer I can go without coming, but I'll try. You were really yelling there, I hope my dad didn't hear."

Jackie laughed. "Don't worry about him. He'd love to hear me. Now give me a kiss and we'll try a little longer. Anyway, we have to get you off, don't we?"

I put down the glass and got back into bed. This WAS going to be a long night – but it was exciting. I don't know how long I'd been asleep when I heard.

"YES,,YES! That's it............OH FUCK, FUCK YES. Fuck me hard." And the head board banging hard enough to go through the wall. "OH..OH ..oh yes........."Practically sobbing.

Then a male voice – Will - "Ah,ah.ah. So,so good. Ah Jackie you're a good fuck."

Silence. I went to the wall for the last time to listen, and heard. "You too this time, eh Will?"

"Oh yeah. That was the best."

A pause, then "I'm glad you enjoyed it too."I heard Jackie say. But then. "But tell me Will, since I'm the only woman you've ever slept with, how do you know if I'm a good fuck or not?" And she laughed.

I went back to bed finally and slept.

I woke up hearing a door closing down the hall, followed by the pad, pad, pad of soft footsteps. I'd left the light on, and was gratified to see Jackie appear at the door, naked.

"Quick, quick, the kleenex!" She whispered. I passed it to her and she grabbed a handful and shoved it in her crotch. "God that kid of yours shoots a load!" She said as she came in and closed the door.

"I love to see your naked body," I said, "I've missed it for the past week." As she crouched there wiping herself.

"Well move over, this naked body needs to feel a warm body against it."

I quickly took of my pajama bottoms and moved over in the bed to let her in. I held her in my arms and we kissed and kissed, really sloppy kisses, all tongue. I held her naked bottom in my hands and pulled her toward my swollen member. I couldn't wait to stick it in her. But first there was a ritual we always went through, especially when she'd been with another man.

I pulled back and kissed her breasts, taking one in my mouth and sucking on the nipple. They were still erect from her previous lover, something else I liked about sloppy seconds. I sucked and sucked and nibbled at those tits but moving on down kissed her lower belly, while all the time she sighed and whispered encouragement, at the same time spreading her legs a little.

As her legs spread I smelled the pungent odor of her recent sex, and further down into her pubic hair the smell of another man's cologne mixed with a pee smell, and as I reached her soft, pink labia and spread them the stink of her cunt, semen, urine, mingled with the sweetness of perfume and cologne. A wonderful cocktail that I always loved.

Those lips were no longer pink, but bright red, even more enticing. A perfect treat! I spread it open and as I reached out my tongue to taste it a big glob of slime oozed out and I froze. That had come from my son! That was Will's semen, I couldn't do it! I backed away.

"What's the matter?" Jackie asked as she raised her head.

"It's, well, uh, nothing."

"No, it is something, I always look forward to this, what is it?" She was sitting up now. The spell was broken.

"Shit,I'm sorry. It's just that as I went down to lick you a big glob of Will's cum came out of you, and the thought of touching it with my tongue made me sick to my stomach."

"Oh my poor baby, of course. Then don't do it." She was hugging me now. "You don't have to do that. In fact you don't have to do anything if you don't want to. Will has given me plenty of sex for one day. I'd like to have more, but I don't need more."

"You fuckin' slut." I laughed. "What do you mean you don't need more? You always need more, you're insatiable, sometimes I think you're a nymphomaniac. Anyway I want you, I'm not going to be outdone by my son, so spread those lovely legs and get ready for action." I said, still laughing.

That lovely woman did as she was told and rolled over on her back and spread her legs. I rolled on top of her and kissed that beautiful mouth, our lips parted and our tongues met, probing each others mouths, sucking tongues, while my penis got bigger and harder. I slid it in her wet hole and it went in easily, it was big and sloppy from so much action, but that was okay. I loved this woman, I loved every part of her, but especially that part that had, over the years, given me and so many other men pleasure. And now was giving my son pleasure.

As my penis burrowed deep into her vagina Jackie gave a sigh of contentment and pleasure. I started to pump her, slowly at first but increasing in speed until it was just: BANG, BANG, BANG,.............I paused after some minutes, and wondered if Will could hear us the way I heard him and Jackie.

"I'm tired, do you think you can get there soon?" I whispered. Thinking that she must be at least as tired as I was.

Brendol
Brendol
36 Followers
12