A Menage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, I won't cum, I'm just enjoying what you're doing to me. You know by now I don't get there every time, I just enjoy fucking."

So I increased my pace, my pounding, until I felt it coming on and started to squirt into her.

"That's lovely, lovely. I can feel your warm juice deep inside me." She said. "Nice, oh that's so nice."

I relaxed lying on top of her and promptly fell asleep.

"Wake up! Wake up! You fuckin' oaf. I've been talking to you. What do you think I am, an animated flop house? I was saying that I just enjoy having a man use my vagina for his pleasure, and wondered if other women who enjoy sex enjoyed that part of it. Of course when I do go over the top I'm like a wild animal and......................"

But I wasn't ready for the philosophy of sex and had fallen asleep again.

I woke up late, it must have been ten o'clock and she was gone again and thought she'd gone to Will, and I thought "Let the poor boy sleep". But I was wrong, she'd gone to start breakfast. Where did she get so much energy?

12