A Merchant's Trade...

Story Info
She steals... Now she must pay!
1.9k words
3.86
33.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew Peters loved wine... He loved money... Mostly he loved the power that came with being the figurehead of a prestigious firm dealing in rare vintages of wine for exclusive clients... It was safe to say he was in his prime and he knew it, nobody could say no to him, even if they tried.

Stacey Emerson hated him... As the office cleaner she was constantly overhearing his deals, his endless gloating about the woman he'd had and when he had gone home for the day she took out her frustration by having a large glass of Pinot Noir at his expense... He had bottles and there was always one open... It was always the vintage he used to impress new clients and it slipped down her throat just fine!

Andrew Peters noticed... Little did Stacey know that Mr Peters had a webcam hidden on the highest shelf of his bookcase, perfectly positioned to capture everything that went on when people thought his back was turned... Little did Stacey know he had all her indiscretions saved onto a flashdrive (and extra copies of course) proving her theft that over the year had amounted to thousands, he planned to get payment for that... Very soon!

Stacey Emerson had no idea...

(The following evening)

Stacey walked into Mr Peters office as usual around 6pm Friday evening and was alone as always (everyone finishes early on the weekend) and headed straight for wine glasses, it had been a long day, she only got paid minimum wage and bills seemed to be closing in on her, on top of that her car broke down and she had no idea how she had no idea how she was going to make ends meet... As the glass touched her lips she heard a chuckle, she looked around confused then saw Peters staring at her from the doorway, a predatory look in his eye, she knew she was in trouble and so did he.

Peters strolled towards Stacey; he could see that she was already trying to find an explanation, a way to control the situation but she would fail! As he got close he swerved to the side, instead carrying on to his desk... He pressed a few keys and the screen flashed on, and there forth played clip after clip of Stacey helping herself, each time stamped to prove just how much she had taken over the course of her employment.

Stacey panicked; she sunk straight down on her knees and started to cry... She could not afford to lose this job and she knew there was no way to explain herself, she felt a hand on her head and looked up, Peters looked down, that look still gleaming in his eyes... She knew what he wanted and she knew she was going to give it him... Her skin was crawling but she couldn't stop the shiver of excitement that ran through her as she reached for his belt and slowly eased his trousers to his ankles, she had always prided herself on being able to give great blowjobs but now she really had to shine, if she did a good enough job there maybe she could escape this little escapade going any further... She hoped...

Peters couldn't believe how easily she had given into to him, not a word had been spoken yet here she was sliding her tongue down the length of his hard cock... The look of defeat in her eyes and made him instantly ready for action, he expected there would be more fight in her later!

Stacey couldn't stop the growing wetness between her thighs, feeling Peters heavy breathing as she got to work was getting to her badly, she had tried to take things slow, teasing but he was too forceful for that, he grabbed the back of her head and had proceeded to pound his cock into her mouth whilst she tried to steal mouthfuls of air yet trying to get more of him inside her at the same time! Her hand snaked up and started massaging his balls, adding to the sensation, egging her on as she started to feel the telltale twitch, knowing that he was about to slide something very different than what she was used to down her throat!

Peters couldn't hold out much longer, he knew she was trying to get this over as quickly as possible but her mouth was beating his resolve... As he felt her hand start to massage him he knew he was going to blow it... And he did!

Stacey smile as she wiped away a creeping bit of cum from the corner of her mouth and stood up, confident, but that wasn't the plan... He calmly informed her that he had thoroughly enjoyed her mouth but that the night was not nearly over yet, she ran... She got about 2 meters away before he had her pinned to the wall, his fingers lazily gliding up her leg, she was going nowhere, if she did he was calling the police, if she complained... He was calling the police, if she dared to anything than fulfil her payment with the use of her body then he was calling the police.

Peters was already getting hard again and to his amazement Stacey was wet... She was dying for it even though her face said she was going to make him pay, she was started to squirm beneath him, her hips trying to get some satisfaction... He could feel her breathing heavily, her body reacting despite herself and he knew this was going to be the most satisfying fuck he'd had in a long time!

Stacey wanted him, she couldn't help it, he was toying with her and it was making her whimper, his fingers were grazing her clit, circling until her hips thrust and then they were gone, making her want to scream with frustration, he started to undress her, roughly... literally ripping her clothes as they fell to the ground, his grip tightened around her and she knew his fingers would leave bruises, she was getting close just from the feel of him close, the power he was exerting and the oh so delicious pressure he was applying to her cunt.

Peters could hear her whimpering, he lifted her up then slammed her straight back into the wall, just giving her enough time to wrap her legs around him as he thrust himself inside her making her scream out from the sudden violation!

Stacey was seeing stars, he had taken her hard unforgiving and she was loving every second of it... The pain only adding to heightening pleasure building inside, she was so close, she wished he would let her go so she could bring herself to climax over him but there was no way! He had something to prove and he wasn't letting her go until he'd done it! Then he dropped her...

Peters laughed at her reaction and she slid from his grasp, he pulled her up by her hair and bent her quickly over the desk! It was nearly time for phase two of this little ordeal... he swiftly re-entered her and proceeded to brutally fuck her while she tried to claw away from him across the desk, this was now for his pleasure... She screamed alternate pleas as her thrust into her, her body not knowing whether it wanted more or wanted him to stop... He didn't care, he slid all the way out of her then slammed right back in, tearing out a strangled cry from Stacey's throat as he came deep inside her.

Stacey could barely feel her legs... She tried to right herself but found herself unsteady and nearly fell to the floor; Peter's caught her just in time and bundled her up in his arms as he proceeded to walk to his en suite bathroom. Still dazed she heard running water before she was unceremoniously dropped into the shower then locked in the room.

Peters locked the bathroom door and walked over to the phone and dialed 999, he then got 2 sets of handcuffs out of his desk draw, strapping them to the legs of his desk, he opened the bathroom to find a still dazed yet carnal Stacey, frantically trying to make herself cum in the seconds he had left her alone, as much as the sight made his dick twitch, he wasn't going to let her get off that easy... He picked her up once again, dripping and fighting and pushed her roughly down onto the floor, strapping her wrists in place and sliding a blindfold over her eyes, just then door knocked...

Stacey tensed immediately as she heard a knock on the door, that bastard had called the police and here she was naked and trussed up for everybody to see! They were muttering under the breath, she knew Peters was telling the officer she had stolen but why leave her like this? Her brain was going into overdrive, then she felt it and she thought she was going to die of shame. A tongue was teasing its way around her pussy, licking her clit then pushing inside her, she could feel the slight tickle of a moustache and the realisation hit that Peters was not the only man she was servicing tonight. The newcomer was gentle, trying to illicit whimpers out of her instead of shrieking screams. Yet again her body (despite itself) was starting to react.

Peters watched as Stacey once again gave in to what she was feeling, the gentle coaxing of her orgasm making her open up like a flower, he couldn't help but get involved, he roughly grabbed a heaving breast and pinched hard... the mix of sensation sending her over the top as she thrashed around, trying to escape her tormentors... He carried on, swirling a hot tongue around an aching nipples and biting down as the officer upped his assault down below, pumping his fingers into her, covering him in her own juices, it was an amazing thing to watch!

Stacey was in heaven, she had never been with 2 men at once and she never wanted the sensations to stop!! She had barely come down from her orgasm when another one came ripping through her... She wanted it harder, rougher, as much as the gentle attentions were getting to her she needed sheer force for her to feel completely satisfied... The mix of hatred and humiliation was unlike anything she had ever experienced and she found herself wishing she had been caught a long time ago. She felt his dick slide into her and she knew this was the officer, he slid slowly into her, allowing her to get used to him inside her, inch by inch... She started to beg!

Peters couldn't fucking believe it, the bitch was actually begging for this cops cock inside of her! He watched them rocking slowly together on the floor, the frustration clear on her face... She needed more, he released her from her restraints and signalled for his friend to roll over so she was on top.

Stacey was on top and she used her brief freedom to grind herself against him, riding him faster, steadying herself on his chest and using the momentum to get him deeper inside her, then she felt a hand push her down, her breasts pushed up against the officers chest, muffling her cries and she felt another cock be pushed inside her... So hard she nearly passed out from the pain, the gentle rocking underneath her was the only thing that managed to keep her conscience and alert as her body got used to the severe assault it was receiving... An assault she would always remember as yet another orgasm tore through her and everything went dark...