A Mermaid Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When in LA, do as the Angelenos do," Baptiste quickly disrobed and followed the dark-haired mermaid into the water, Ruiz was only slower with the need to unsnap her bra and toss it aside before she joined them. The pool bottom sloped, this end was shallow, the tip of Rachel's tail just met it which meant the others likewise had their torsos exposed. Rachel pushed the trio into slightly deeper water so it lapped against hers and Partenia's nipples.

Baptiste turned and kissed Ruiz and their mouths opened and tongues met violently. Her left hand and Rachel's right together found his cock below the waterline, which rapidly hardened at the dual attention. Rachel's finger circled the large stone on the other woman's ring finger for a moment. If it didn't concern her, it didn't concern the mermaid.

'Not Izzy,' thought Rachel, 'but impressive.'

Rachel's left hand found Ruiz's right and guided it into her slit.

"I'm still a woman," Rachel whispered to her before she twitched as the experienced South American woman quickly worked that out and found the button to push. She returned the favor and pushed her finger into the other woman's pussy as she leaned forward and nudged her mouth aside and took possession of Baptiste's mouth. His cock had gained impressive length and girth and was as hard as steel. She felt strong but soft hands massage her shoulders and back, a head of short and curled black hair as lips met her neck. Ruiz leaned and nudged bodies to reach Rachel's left nipple which caused her to exhale into Navarre's mouth.

Rachel broke the kiss but moved only inches and her hands worked at cock and clit as Ruiz continued to work the mermaid's tit and cunt as well.

"I need this French cock," Rachel said in a husky command, "but don't worry, they'll be plenty for all."

She swished her tail and the felt Crenshaw behind her move as they approached the deck. A redhead Anastasia wearing only high stilettos appeared with a wide pad that she laid on the deck as Rachel guided them to a shallower point until she found just the right location. She hadn't been fucked since the transformation but she'd put thought into the mechanics and felt that with her torso on the deck and her tail over the edge, her more flexible 'hips' would offer the most effective access to her cunt for a man.

A man like Navarre Baptiste of France. She hopped onto the deck which forced Ruiz to release her, before the naked woman popped up and sat herself on the pad next her.

"Ever fucked a mermaid, Navarre?"

He stepped forward and Ruiz grabbed his cock and guided it into place. She'd noticed that like the amped up pleasure she rapidly generated plentiful natural lubrication. She lifted her head and watched his face as Ruiz reluctantly removed her hand as he pushed himself into the slit.

"Mon Dieu," he moaned, "I cannot believe..."

Rachel moaned in turn and arched her still-human back. The tongues of the Anastasias and the toys had been nice but this was... incomparable. Had Bezerg somehow programmed something that would react specifically to flesh? To a cock? Then she did scream slightly as both Ruiz and Crenshaw leaned and each took a nipple in their mouths. Not even the clones on Christmas Eve had done that to her. She lost herself to the pleasure and only remained conscious through exertion of will educated by her deep experience with sexual pleasures.

Baptiste's climax inside of her drove her into a sudden ecstasy that shook off the other two, they sat up slightly and leered at the pair as the Frenchman arched his back and let out a wordless scream, as did Rachel. The world finally returned after he pumped himself in and out of her a few more times then halted.

"Holy fucking shit..., fuck, fuck, fuck," Rachel knew she should manage something more eloquent for these political big wigs but... fuck it. She rose to a sitting position and took her spent lover's cheeks in her hands and kissed him. After a moment she nudged him aside, his breath deep and slow.

She reached to her right and found another cock, if anything just a tad larger and no softer. She turned and smiled at Octavio Crenshaw, pulled him by that impressive prick. She saw all of the Anastasias occupied in 'entertaining' other guests and a couple of the male butlers had been called into action, one with another man and the other kissed and fucked an older but firm woman who Rachel recalled seeing on the news more than once but beyond that couldn't place. Not that she cared at the moment. She caught the eye of a nearby female butler and the servant nodded. As Octavio slid into the water a glass of champagne flavored smoothie was brought to her and she drank a third of it then set it on the deck where she could reach it. She knew all of the glassware was some sort of Bezerg product that was thin, elegant and short of a nuke unbreakable.

"Not had too many New Yorkers," Rachel said to the mayor, "let's hope I'm not disappointed."

He laughed, his voice deep and smooth, a born politician. She moaned and leaned back as he entered her. After a few strokes she saw Baptiste and Ruiz kissing.

"Hey," she said, the pair separated and looked at her, "I need a hot, wet pussy on my face. Know where I can find one?"

Partenia Ruiz quickly whispered into Baptiste's ear, he smiled broadly. Then she shifted over onto her hands and knees with her crotch positioned over Rachel's face and she pushed down. Ruiz arched her neck and kissed Octavio as he fucked the mermaid's pussy. With the first experience in hand, Rachel absorbed the pleasure and was able to deliver it back as she felt the Argentine quiver as her tongue worked the woman's clit and slid between puffed lips. Before she closed her eyes she saw Baptiste emerge from the pool, his cock again nearly fully erect and walk somewhere. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure in her cunt and the taste of the hot cream that flowed from Ruiz's slit. Then she felt a presence and opened her eyes.

Baptiste's cock was just above her, he slathered a coating of lube on it. No surprise Bezerg had it available for the asking. He set the bottle aside and moved forward, Ruiz wiggled her ass at his touch and Rachel pushed her tongue as deeply into the woman as she could reach. Ruiz went still as Baptiste pushed his cock slowly into her anal opening and she pushed down harder on Rachel's face.

Sarah had watched the blossoming orgy after the high-altitude light show had faded to darkness with trepidation. She knew her best friend was in her element and even more, had somehow manipulated a Navarre, an Octavio and a Partenia. Holy shit. That woman was... awesome. If there was someone, anyone, with the appropriate 'Q' that dark-haired terror would know who it was.

But. She didn't know if Bezerg expected her to... do likewise. She'd enjoyed Christmas Eve, but that had been... like, well, that was like family. Oh, wait! Shit! NOT FAMILY! But, well, Margaret and the Anastasias were... not this. Not a pack of world leaders who Bezerg had apparently offered an evening they'd never forget as she saw a man, someone she'd seen on the news, kiss and caress a blonde Anastasia, his approach accepted and his fondling returned.

"Sarah, dear Sarah," her attention was drawn to Bezerg's baritone, it was gentle and for now meant for an audience of one.

Her.

"Come, let's find somewhere a bit quieter," he pushed the cart along the deck and around the pool as Rachel was in the water surrounded by her trio of naked lovers. Partenia looked up as Rachel nudged her mouth away from Navarre's, she smiled and nodded at Sarah before she went back to her efforts.

He pushed them to 'their' pool and she slid down with barely a splash. A few couples strode this way but had seen Bezerg's look and had veered to give them space.

Bezerg stripped off his clothes and slid quickly into the pool almost too quickly for Sarah to see and he nudged her so she flicked her tail to push them along and into their pavilion.

"We'll be fine here, I've told everyone to steer clear of this section. They'll be plenty busy without going exploring."

He expertly treaded water with a minimum of effort as they floated together.

"I know that's not your scene, Sarah, that's fine. I like to make sure that everyone can do what makes best use of their skills. And yours, I just know, is in quieter but no less passionate efforts as your friend."

Sarah smiled, then she suddenly grabbed Bezerg's cheeks and kissed him. Almost as suddenly she pushed back.

"Oh, god, I'm sor---"

He took her hands, pulled her and kissed her. This time it was slow, soft, their lips opened slowly as their tongues made acquaintance. He released her hands and embraced her, their bodies made contact. She hadn't felt a man's cock since... since Victor her first year of law school, two years ago. Fingers. Dildos. Vibrators. All had been there and she'd had no shortage of orgasms.

But now she felt Bezerg's erection near her slit, which tingled. His even layer of chest hair drew her nipples even more erect and they in turn tingled. She put one arm around his neck and ran the fingers of her other hand along his hard prick.

He broke the kiss and leaned down and sucked in a nipple which caused her to grunt with a climax, her tail twitched and bumped his legs. He laughed lightly as he moved to the other nipple and brought forth another small orgasm. Then he moved back and kissed her again. This time she wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked it. She was proud when he inserted a finger into her slit and she didn't pass out. But she lost track of time until he finally broke the kiss.

Her most common dream had been to have her legs again and to be running through a verdant forest, laughing as Rachel's breath warmed the nape of her neck as the dark-haired beauty chased but couldn't catch her.

This though, was the dream that battled that for first place. She'd not told even Rachel about it.

"You're ready," he said softly. She thought she understood and nodded ever so slightly. She hopped onto the deck and he followed. He caressed her shoulders as he helped her partially onto one of the chairs they'd used for the Christmas Eve dinner.

He leaned in and kissed her as she again stroked his erect cock. He pushed and she helped aim him. She closed her eyes and groaned as he pushed into her. Waves of pleasure moved outward from her slit and she panted and wrapped her arms tightly around him and closed her eyes, her chin on his shoulder. He gained speed and slammed into her as the tip of her tail flexed with each stroke.

She didn't know how long he'd been inside of her, how many strokes, only that he'd held her as he'd fucked her, his breath had in turn become rapid and his climax had triggered something deep in her body. She'd screamed.

"Here," it was Bezerg's voice, he was somehow beside her, how he'd moved she didn't know, she was fully in the chair and he balanced her, he offered her a red smoothie, "you'll need this."

She took it and he kissed her quickly.

"Now, drink,"

She obeyed. Her breath was still ragged, her comedown not yet complete, waves, slow and deep, still worked their way from her pussy.

"Wow, just wow," she said as her pussy finally let her think, "will it, will it always be like that?"

"Yes, sweet Sarah, it will."

"Even... even after you give us our legs back?"

She saw a change, barely perceptible, in his expression.

"You're here now... you'll always be here."

She squinted her eyes slightly and tilted her head, a silent question.

"I've given the world so much, I felt it was time to give myself some gifts. You'll want for nothing. The both of you will indulge, as tonight, as you choose, to the limits and demands of your own desires. But you're my sweet and lovely pair of mermaids and you'll always be my mermaids."

1...456789