A Mermaid's Blessing

Story Info
A shipwrecked sailor is saved by three mermaids.
3.2k words
4.35
16.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You awake to the sound of crashing waves and rolling thunder. You've been a sailor all your life, and never have you seen a storm this merciless. The cruel waves batter the hull of your ship, and the winds rip through the once proud sails of the vessel you call home.

You and your crew wage a tireless war against the ocean, but a great tidal wave, mightier than all the rest, crests over the horizon. With your final moments, you cling to the helm in your hands for dear life as death's embrace crashes over you. You feel pain, darkness and then, finally, nothing.

As you drift into oblivion, you wonder if this is the end.

When you next awake, it is with a pounding head and a broken body. The ocean saw fit to spare you, only to plunge you into an even crueler fate. You were the sole survivor of your shipwreck. Despite having sailed these waters for some years, you don't recognize the island you've been washed ashore on. With a weak body and no food or shelter, a slow death is surely all that awaits you.

As you wander along the shore, hoping to find some remains of your ship or crew, you stumble upon a sea-cave, jutting out from the beach and into the ocean. It seems like a perfect place to lay low until you can scavenge something useful.

The cave is dark and damp, though not entirely pitch black. A light shines inside, illuminating the room.

After your eyes adjust to the darkness, you see the source of the light; from the mouth of the cave you can see a hole in its ceiling, illuminating a pool of sparkling water. And bathing in the pool is a most unusual sight. Three mermaids bathe in the pool's light, singing and swimming in circles. You've never seen a more beautiful sight. Each has a haunting beauty, and as their song washes over you, you feel compelled to call out to them.

With all the strength you can still muster, you cry out. "Hello?" you shout into the cave. "Is anyone there?" Though you know full well there is. At once their song stops, and the three of them turn to stare at you in unison. Their eyes are pure, like clear water, and each holds a different emotion. When they move, their upper bodies undulate in a most hypnotizing way.

The first turns towards you with a gaze of curiosity. The second rises from the depths of the pool and gives you a look of glee. and the third, who noticed you first, sees your wounds before the others, and her face falls at once from excitement to horror.

The three quickly coax you to the edge of their pool. They tell you their magic can soothe your aching body, and though somewhat wary, you decide to take a chance on their kindness. You walk over to the pool and sink your feet into its shallow end. The water is a perfect temperature, neither hot nor icy. The three mermaids swim around you, as if tempting you into a trance. In unison, they begin to sing a song.

For a moment, you feel the water at your feet vibrating with their voices. Then, an azure light shines beneath your feet. Rising like the tide, the light covers your body, and you feel your wounds evaporating, then disappearing in a flash of steam, as if turned into vapor.

The three mermaids show clear relief at your revival. The first places her hand on her chest in relief. The second swims over to you, to ensure your wounds are gone. And the third smiles softly in joy at your wellbeing. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," you say to them. "You're most kind." They return your gratitude with smiles and welcomes. "Please, may I know the names of my saviors?" You ask them.

The first mermaid joins the second in swimming over to you, and replies. "Mermaids don't have names, but" she continued, "There is a way you can return our favor." "Of course, anything!" You tell her. The three exchange excited looks before the second interjects.

"You see, there are no mermen. When a mermaid wishes to have a child of her own, she must find a human man to fall in love with her and make her his. But even if we climb onto the beach and sing our song to entice them, they fear us and turn their ships away."

"And so," interrupted the third, who joins her sisters in swimming next to you, "Would you lie with us? If only for a day? We will feed you and even guide you to the nearest port. Will you help us?" She added, pleadingly.

Although taken aback by their strange request, you feel duty-bound to fulfill it, and, although somewhat ashamed to admit it, a little excited at the thought. Though they are nonhuman, a fact made clear by their glistening tails, their upper bodies are that of human women. Perhaps the most beautiful women you've ever seen. With some hesitation, you agree to their deal. The three are unable to hide their excitement at this and, after some exuberant giggles, begin to undress immediately.

Each wore only a bra made of clamshells on her breasts, and each quickly doffed the garments and left them on the edge of the pool. They were all smiles, without a hint of shame as they bared their breasts to the first man they had ever seen up close. With some encouragement, you begin to undress as well.

The first mermaid who had saved you was the first to reach out to you. Her long hair was wet and heavy with water, which she smoothed back as she raised her torso fully out of the water. It cascaded down her back, where she let it simply hang. The second to leave the water was the one who had told you about the lack of mermen. With a smile, she knelt before you on her elbows and pushed her hair over her shoulder. Her eyes were wide, eager to behold her first man.

The third mermaid, who was entirely naked, interposed herself between you and her sisters, and guides your hand to the softest part of her belly. "Do you feel it?" She asked in a low voice. She guides your hand lower and lower, to the intersection of her torso and her tail, and there you felt her soft, warm, wet flesh. "I can't imagine how good this will feel."

With that, your last hint of hesitation vanishes, and you remove your underwear. The three let out small gasps of delight at your undressed figure. "I can imagine," you say as you wade into the watery pool.

Its then that you hear a laugh, like water running over stones, and feel your face pulled underwater.

Shocked, you struggle to breathe as the mermaids hold you under. The strange thing is, you don't feel scared. In fact, you don't feel much of anything. Your body is numb and you are floating in a sea of women, but you don't feel scared.

One of the mermaids dips her head below the water and kisses you. You're not sure who it is, but the kiss feels... nice.

After a few moments, the kiss ends and another mermaid joins in, kissing you on the mouth and rubbing your body with her own. Then a third pair of lips meets yours and suddenly, your lungs fill with air. Despite remaining underwater, you take breath after breath. The mermaid's magic must have made this possible. Your body also begins to heat up. The mermaids stop kissing you and one of them grabs your hand, pulling you up from the water.

"Quickly!" she says. "Turn around and enter her from behind!"

You turn around and see the third mermaid staring back at you, bent over the edge of the pool as she wiggles her ass in the air. The sight of her does something strange to you... You feel an erection developing.

The second mermaid rests her head on your shoulder and begins whispering things in your ear. Her voice is incredibly hypnotizing, and you feel a shiver running down your spine as she begins rubbing your chest.

The first mermaid grabs your penis and positions it at the third's entrance.

She looks back expectantly at you, and after a moment you thrust your hips forward and into her. It's been a while since you've done it, but you're fully erect and the warm, wet channel of the mermaid makes you feel good.

The third mermaid arches her back and gasps. The first mermaid grabs your butt and begins fondling it as you start to thrust. The second continues to stroke your chest as she whispers sweet nothings in a strange language into your ear.

Your heart races as your body becomes one with the water. Your mind shuts off and instinct takes over. You feel as if you were born to do this.

Your bodies move as one. Thrust. Release. Thrust. Release...

You look down and watch the third mermaid undulate her body as she grabs your wrist and clasps your hand tightly around her waist. The first mermaid gently caresses you as she stares, hypnotized, at the two of you. You feel your face beginning to blush as you grow closer and closer to the edge. There's a strange feeling in your stomach. The second mermaid nibbles on your ear and presses her breasts into your back. The third mermaid's eyes roll into the back of her head and she lets out a long, low moan.

And you...

You release inside the mermaid, filling up her womb with your seed.

The mermaids all grin from ear to ear when they notice your orgasm. The first one leans in and kisses you, rubbing your ass and fondling your orbs at the same time.

Despite having just had an incredible orgasm, your manhood doesn't calm down at all. In fact, you feel invigorated. As the third mermaid pulls herself out of the pool and reclines on a nearby rock, the second mermaid spins you around to face her.

She leans in, gripping your hands tightly. Her own face looks eager and ready to go.

"Come with me," she says.

She takes you by the hand and pulls you deeper into the water.

You dive in, allowing the mermaid's strong, lithe hands to lead you deeper and deeper. Eventually, the two of you are fully submerged. You feel completely at peace below the waves. She embraces you, eagerly rubbing her opening across your manhood. You push your member into her and feel a rush of pleasure go through you as you do so.

You've given yourself to two female creatures of the sea, and it feels good.

You stare deep into each other's eyes as you slowly drift through the water, the mermaid's powerful tail propelling both of you around the pool. There's something incredibly alluring and sexual about being in the water with these three, as if you were in some sort of intimate, captivating embrace...

After drinking in the moment, you hook your legs around her tail and begin thrusting in earnest. The second mermaid's mouth finds your ear and she whispers in it while you two are joined, sending waves of euphoria through you.

Again she whispers in a strange language, her voice reaching you clearly despite being underwater. You try to make out what she's saying, and the words seem almost like a chant.

Her body begins to shudder as she matches every movement of your body with her own. The words she whispers enter your very soul, and you feel as if you're about to lose yourself completely. She pulls at your body and leans in, kissing you.

On the edge of your perception you see the other two mermaids now, swimming gracefully on either side of you, watching intently. You can just make out their hands, each leisurely gliding over their crevasses.

The second mermaid's whispers slowly crescendo into wails as your bodies move faster and faster. The chant she was whispering only moments ago now reverberates through your ears.

Then, the tension building in her body snaps.

You feel your own body release as you pulse inside her and in sync with her own contractions. The euphoria seems to last for ages, and when it finally subsides you notice her smiling up at you, chest rising and falling in time with the sound of the waves above.

Without realizing, the mermaids have guided you out of the cave pool and into the open ocean. The world around you is dyed azure, and just above you can see the blue-green surface of the water. You're not quite sure where you are.

You float in the water, basking in the sunlight, and slowly drift back to consciousness. Your ears perk up at the sound of the first mermaid swimming towards you. Reluctantly, you pull yourself from the second mermaid's embrace.

The first looks at you expectantly, as if waiting for you to say something.

"What is it?" you ask.

Her lips part to reveal a resplendent smile.

"Come to me."

You'd be a fool not to.

You swim effortlessly, moving your body freely with inhuman grace. You feel ecstatic, your body on fire, as if you've lost no energy from the previous couplings.

You circle her, watching her lovely body move. The corners of her mouth turn upwards seductively, as she beckons to you- like a siren. You feel a familiar stirring within as you approach.

With one hand she guides yours to her breasts, while her other settles on your rigid member. She begins to gently stroke, and you feel the heady sensation of pleasure spread through your body.

You take that hand that guides your own to her body, and feel the contours of her stomach and chest. You explore each other's bodies, schools of tropical fish the only witnesses to the tentative beginnings of your mating. She traces her fingers down your side, over your hips, and around to clasp in a familiar grip on your ass.

She giggles as your bodies entwine, her pulling you close while you align your member with her opening. Then with half-lidded eyes, she gives you a final pull, and you enter her.

You gasp as you push, her opening wrapping around your member. You pause, and she thrusts her hips forward, encouraging you to continue.

You oblige her, sawing in and out of her channel, slowly at first, while greedily pawing at her breasts. She leans in, kissing you as if to signal that this joining is forever, and the rest of the world falls away.

You feel her hair drifting through your hands, and grasp it tightly. You take her hair by the root and pull backwards, exposing her neck first to kisses, then nibbling and biting, her encouraging gasps and moans urging you on.

Your hips now aflame, you begin thrusting into her hard and fast. She meets you thrust for thrust, her hair cascading around her as she arches her back, presenting her throat for your kisses.

At the same time, you feel two pairs of hands roam across your back and legs, the other mermaids having decided to join you. You and your mate continue to thrust into one another as the other mermaids caress and grope you.

You can feel their desire through their movements, their heat stoking the fire growing in your belly. Slowly, as your bodies become one, you push your lips against your mate's ear.

"Come for me,"

And with that, she begins to writhe in pleasure, her mouth parted with a soundless scream. She clutches you to her, as if afraid letting you go would make this moment pass.

As she continues her writhing, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, you feel ready to give in to your own release. You twitch inside her, and she clasps you tighter. The dam bursts, and you feel yourself filling her completely, the other two mermaids rubbing your back, as if encouraging you to give even more of your seed.

Steadily, you slow your thrusting. She also slows her motions, her body seemingly spent from the powerful orgasm still rippling through her.

You push your body away from her, pulling your member from her opening. As you tread water deep beneath the ocean, you turn a searching gaze to the other two, asking with your eyes whether they want more.

Both nod, and in unison they plunge below you. They swim up with the current, as if it were a wave, and send you careening through the water. You roll through the water until at last, the two catch you upside down, both their faces inbetween your legs, wreathed in the sunlight seeping down from above.

Both sport a naughty grin as they begin kissing your still solid member. Each takes a side, running their tongues up and down the underside as they kiss, before each mermaid takes an orb into her mouth.

They kiss as they suckle, the two pairs of lips working in sync, and before you know it, rough grunts begin escaping your lips. Without warning, the first appears in a flash and envelops the tip of your cock in her mouth. She begins to suck, syncing her actions with those of her sisters, who envelop your member in their wet mouths in turns.

Your grunts quickly graduate into groans. The three of them continue working in unison, the pleasure overwhelming as you begin to empty into their mouths.

Each takes a turn tasting your nectar before passing it on to the next. Finally, your orgasm subsides, but this turns out to be only the beginning of your time with them.

The three mermaids continue to swim, kissing and caressing you as you spend the entire day with them, swimming, eating, talking, and doing more than a little bit of mating on the ocean's sandy bottom.

As day turns to night, the mermaids beautiful smiles and lusty grins become strained. It will soon be time to honor their deal and send you ashore. They plead with you to stay, their dewy eyes stained clearly with tears even in the midst of so much water.

But you mustn't. You float up to the surface, tasting true air for the first time in hours. The three mermaids guide you to a nearby port, and with tearful goodbyes wish you luck on land.

Many years later, you often find yourself reflecting on your time with them. As if blessed by the sea, your ships never again met the ill fortune that brought you to them. After a long, successful career, you retired eventually to the very same port where they left you. Despite all your efforts, you never did find that island, that cave or that ocean again. But occasionally, you swore you could spot six shadows in the wake of your boat, as if hoping to push you ever onward.

THE END

This is my very first time writing erotica. I would appreciate any feedback you can give me, but please be kind with that knowledge in mind!