A Mermaid's First Man, Witch and Vampire

Story Info
A mermaid's first human, a vamp and witch screw.
1k words
3.6
8.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there was a witch, a mermaid, and a vampire.

Mermaid

Riella was a lovely mermaid, from Atlantis. Her eyes were a bright purple, her hair cerulean, her tale was green and blue, her breasts like all mermaids were bare, her nipples a light blue, in the human world she had a thirty six c.

Riella had heard of sex, with merman and mermaid, but she wanted to experience it was a human, she only had sex one with a merman she thought she had a deep connection with, but it ended when she admitted the sex was bland.

She had swam up to an island watching the ship from the night before, it was in pieces, the only survivor a man, each day she would swim up from the water and heal his wounds with her magic.

He was a pirate, the black sail told her everything she needed to know. But he wasn't what she expected, no beard, not captains hat. Now she was on a rock nearby watching him. It was his thirty first day on the island, he had gotten accustomed to living there now.

He survived off of the fresh fruit the trees provided. He even built himself a hut made out of the trees. Often he thought he saw someone watching him, but thought it was a figment of his imagination.

Soon the clever human saw her, on the rocks, she didn't notice him looking, but he wanted to see her up close. He once saw swim near the shore, but never upon it, so he placed a net trap nearby the next day.

Riella wasn't sure what happened, she swam straight into a net underwater, and then she was pulled ashore my the human she was watching.

"Who- Before he could ask who she was he saw her tail. A mermaid, a glorious mermaid. He took the net off and they both stared at each other oddly. "Why have you been watching me?" The pirate asked.

"I saw you crash." Riella said moving her tail nervously "I healed your wounds."

"You did?"

Riella nodded "I'm Riella."

"I'm Levi."

Riella laughed "What an odd pirate name..." Levi blushed, it really was odd for a pirate to be named Levi.

"But why have you not come upon shore before?" Levi asked.

Riella blushed "I wished something of you."

"What is that?" Riella explained her past relationship and her intended desire.

"Oh, I'd be happy to comply, but how..." Levi tilted his head "Where is your cove?"

"Oh.." Riella moved her hand down to the middle of her scales and pulled the folds back revealing her cove. Levi touched it and watched it quiver.

"Is it to your liking?" Levi didn't know how to answer the question and shoved his pants off, his sword was very mighty. Larger than her last boyfriend that's for sure. Riella kept the folds open for him as he guided his cock into her tight cunt.

Riella blushed tilting her head back, how enormous he was. Levi grunted pushing himself inside her.

"You feel wonderful." Levi said as he thrusts in her, her cunt was cutting off his cock's circulation, but he didn't care he plundered into her deep wells.

Riella wrapped her arms around him "I didn't know human men were so big." She groaned as he filled her with his might. He kept thrusting until he felt his cock give and came inside her. They both fell backwards on their backs on the sand and looked at one another, they wouldn't be leaving the island any time soon.

The witch and the vampire:

Vera was a witch, a powerful witch with amazing magical power, Ray a vampire was her best friend and had always wanted her, but she was accepting of sexual needs, her cunt was magic, it could extend to welcome two cocks instead of one. As a vampire Ray already had two cocks, but he wanted her, no one else.

Vera was home sitting on her bed rubbing her scepter/wand between her cunt, she needed to get off somehow. The head of the scepter was a magical orb that gave her cunt magic in the first place. There was a knock on the door and then the person came in.

Ray spied Vera sprawled on the bed, her black hair across her pillow, those yellow eyes watching his.

"Ray..." Vera paused as she was masturbating, it was shocking to see him watching her.

"It's okay." Ray kissed her "I can give you all your needs." He whispered. Vera watched as he whipped his two dicks out, both four inches in width and twelve in height, he was thicker than her other partners.

Ray turned Vera around so that she was laying face down, he rubbed his heads against her pussy and ass.

"Oh Ray, how could they ever fit?" Vera bit her finger as he prodded her two entrances.

"I'll make them fit." Ray said, his forcefulness had her wet with anticipation, he spread her pussy lips wider so he could put the first head in and then he did the same to her ass.

Vera groaned "So thick..." Vera thought she would tear as his dicks pushed into her two tight holes. Ray started to thrust into her, her pussy was spilling onto the bed.

"Fuck me, Ray." Vera groaned grabbing the covers of her bed, he gave into her want and plunged into her tight holes, letting them squeeze his cocks the further he sank.

He turned her around while fucking her and sat her up, he held her up as he fucked her.

"I'm going to lose it..." Vera groaned as they went further into her cervix, pounding her, Ray kissed her and then started sucking on her nipples, each pound and each motion gave Vera pain as well as pleasure, her holes were being stretched to their limits.

"I'm cumming!" Vera shouted as he sped up inside her wet holes, they felt so good against him feeling her cum, he kept pumping inside her until he came, his cocks filled her with his cum, it hit her walls and squirted out of her.

He removed his cocks and laid in bed with her "When you recover, we can go again."

"You bet we are." Vera smiled feeling his hot cum leak out of her.