A Merry Christmas with Kate Upton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, the big breasted blonde was on my lap, her arms crossed behind my head and her lips on mine. I could feel her chest pressing into mine and her groin was slowly rubbing in small circles against mine, I could feel her dampness from her groin making my length grow. My hands came down from her shoulders, one hand rested on her ass while the other moved forward to cup one of her large breasts. The blonde seemed to approve as she let out a moan into my mouth as her hands slipped up from my back and started to thread her fingers through my hair.

Her lips left mine and her eyes opened as we studied each others faces. She licked her lips and whispered against mine.

"I bet this is something out of your wildest dreams?"

"It's pretty much up there."

"Now how about this?"

Kate's hands then took a hold of mine and placed the both of them at the top of the bright red, white and black bra her magnificent chest was enclosed in. Then, her hands slowly dragged mine down, exposing her chest and her rock hard nipples. My eyes moved up to meet hers and she cast a wink towards me.

"Now how about an early Christmas present?" Kate asked, her hands now rubbing up and down against my chest. She stood up off of my lap and stepped back to the gap between my legs. Her hands found the big black belt buckle of the Mrs. Claus outfit and she unbuckled it, letting the tight dress unfold, the fabric becoming slack around her delicious body. She then stuck her thumb under the shoulder straps of the outfit and slipped them down over her arms. The dress fell to the floor leaving her in only the thigh high boots and the red stockings that matched the outfit.

Her hands reached behind her and unclipped the bra, dumping the lacy fabric down on the floor. Her large breasts stood proudly in front of her as she walked back towards me, I moved forward but was beaten to the touch when Kate's hand touched my shoulder pushing me backwards. Dropping down to her knees, Kate inched closer to me to the point where her large, round breasts were pressing against the inside of my thighs.

Looking up at me with her big eyes, Kate put her right hand on my zipper while her left hand was pressing down against my thigh as if to keep me in place. As if I'd go anywhere else! The zipper was peeled down at an agonizingly slow rate as she kept her eyes locked solely on mine. When she couldn't pull her hand down any more, what had been a soft, subtle expression turned into a wide grin.

The hand then moved from the zipper and to the inside of my pants, finding the large bump of my erection underneath my boxer shorts. Squeezing it, she smiled when I let out a groan and then started to pull the fabric down. Soon, my erection was revealed to her, her eyes flicked up and studied my face. She moved up on her knees and then opened her mouth, her tongue slipping out and striking against the tip of my length.

Much to her amusement, I shivered in place and shook at the contact. Her hand was wrapped firmly around the base and held it in place as she started to open her mouth and stick her tongue out to taste my cock. Her tongue started at the bottom of my piss hole and then broadly licked around in a clockwise motion, tasting every part of my cock as she licked at me. Her tongue started to bathe my dick's head in her hot saliva, making the head shine with a liberal distribution of her own spit. After making a couple more laps with her tongue, she moved her head over my pole and pushed a bead of spit from her mouth and onto my cock.

The warm bead of saliva hit my dick's head and started to roll down my length. Her hand touched the part just under my head and started to push the bead of spit down, liberally applying it to every part of exposed skin. Running her hands down to my balls, she cupped them and stroked them softly as her mouth opened and she took the head of my length inside her mouth. Her lips closed around the head and she started to slowly bob her head up and down, her tongue flicking against my pole as she moved her eyes down to look at the bottom of my cock.

A soft moan left her lips as she started to slide her mouth up and down on my cock. Her hands massaged my balls, rolling them from side to side as she started to work on my cock. Her hand on my thigh stroked up and down the inside of my leg as she fidgeted in place. Pulling her lips off of my cock, she kissed my head and then licked along the underside of my pole. Grinning from ear to ear, she looked up at me as she kissed the head of my dick.

"I just love sucking cock. It gets me so wet!"

I didn't even get a chance to respond before Kate opened her mouth and started to go down on me again. Her mouth forming a vacuum seal around my length and forcing more of my cock inside her mouth, her tongue coming up to press against the bottom of my cock. Kate's eyes locked onto mine as she forced more and more of my length inside of her mouth. Her breath was hot against the top of my cock as she swallowed every last inch of my dick.

Her mouth opened and her tongue rolled out of her mouth, flicking against my nut sack as I groaned lowly and took my hands up off of the couch and started to thread their way through her hair. Kate's mouth came off of my cock and then tilted her head to along the side of my dick. Soft kisses were placed along the side of my length before she licked the bottom of my head.

Her hands cupped my balls and she softly rolled them in her hand as she covered my cock in her warm, wet saliva. As she worked on me, I groaned lowly. I was getting ready to cum and the big-breasted model seemed to know what was going to happen.

"You can cum in my mouth if you want," She then swallowed my cock whole for a brief moment before pulling her lips off and speaking to me again. "I swallow."

That was all I needed. My hands left her hair and stopped guiding her as she went about working on me at her own pace. Her mouths slid up and down on my length at a punishing, slow rate before she settled at half way down my prick and her hand wrapped around the base. Coaxing the cum out of it, she pumped her hand up and down while she kept her eyes locked on mine.

Gasping, I arched my back off of the couch and started to cum. Warm, hot, sticky ropes of my cum shot from my dick's head and started to spray the inside of her mouth, my orgasm almost coating her oral cavity with my sexual release. Groaning, my fingers clutched at the couch as my ass lifted up from the seat and then plopped back down as I had an almighty orgasm.

Kate gave my length a few more pumps before releasing my length and removing her hand completely. She looked up at me and then lifted her mouth off of my cock. She opened her mouth wide so I could see. Much to my amazement, my load was still on her tongue, the pearls of my arousal shining in the light coming from the fireplace. She then pulled her tongue back into her mouth and made a very visible gulping sound and she swallowed my load whole. To show it, she then stuck her tongue out to show it had all gone.

"Yummy!" She said with a grin, sitting back on her heels as she looked up at me, almost expectantly. "So where do you want to fuck? In here or your bedroom?"

As soon as Kate said those magic words, I looked down and my erection hadn't even disappeared. Still hard as a rock, I looked over at my couch and nodded my head at it.

"Let's go there. Need to keep you near to the front don't we?" I say with a grin, lifting her up by the hand and guiding her over to the couch. Kate giggled and sat back in the chair, her legs spreading wide with her hands curling under her knees to keep them spread.

Moving over to her, I gripped at the bottom of my slick, saliva-coated shaft and pressed the head against her folds. Much to her word, Kate's pussy was soaking wet with her arousal dripping onto my couch. We both shared a low groan as my cock slipped inside of her. My hands replaced on the bottom side of her knees and I slowly slipped further inside of her. Kate's hands left her legs and moved up to her large chest, her hands curling under her breasts and massaging them softly as she looked up at me.

Meeting her gaze, I pulled my dick out so just my head was left inside of her. Rocking my hips forward, I pushed myself back inside her much to Kate's approval. Slipping in and out of her with a repeating rate, Kate's moans started to get louder. Her hands were kneading her large breasts, her fingers pinching and pulling at her hard nipples as she licked her lips with each push inside of her.

My hands kept a hold of her legs, the palms of my hands touching the red fabric of her stockings that went along with the now discarded Mrs. Claus outfit. Her black, leather boots were a few inches down from where my hands were and only made the scene of me pounding her into the couch look even hotter. Her legs were spread with them pointing up in the air as we both moaned at the sexual act.

Her blonde head fell forward and she bent her head down to lick at her own breasts. Her tongue touching the right most nipple, licking the hard bullet that sat on top of her magnificent breasts. Her other hand squeezed the neglected breast, her fingers pinching at the hard nipple making Kate moan as well. Her mouth and hands swapped over, her tongue flicking at the left nipple while she pinched her other nipple.

One of my hands left her leg and came down to rub at her clit making Kate squeal with delight. Running the tip of my finger around in a slow, small circle I watched as Kate bit down on her bottom lip and whimpered at my touch. She let out a low groan and her head rolled back, and she let out a long moan of pleasure. She looked up at me and spoke in a soft voice that was dripping with sexual arousal.

"Let me go on top."

That was a request I wasn't going to deny. Shoving myself back inside her, I then let go of her legs and took a hold of her thighs, her ankles wrapped around my back and we performed a roll so I moved onto my ass. Sitting on the couch with Kate now on top of me, her hands moved onto my shoulders to take a new position.

Kate's fingers dug into my shoulders as she lifted her hips up off of mine and then slammed then down, the sound of her skin hitting mine rang out mixing with our moans. As she lifted and dropped, Kate's large breasts swung up and then slapped down as well bouncing and slapping against her chest. It truly was a sight to see with just how large Kate Upton's chest was. My hands left her hips but both went in very different directions, her right ass cheek had a soft squeeze as my right hand moved up to her breasts.

I squeezed her big breast and sucked on the other one as Kate made sounds of approval. Sucking on the pebbly nipple, I looked up at Kate and my mouth followed her bounces as she rode me. Her big breasts swung up and down as Kate's tight pussy hugged my length. Every time she lifted herself up and threw herself down, she would clench her folds as if to heighten both of our sexual pleasure.

"God yes suck those tits!" Kate moaned, her hands threading through my hair as she rode me.

Kate's voice started to accelerate in her moans, her hips slapping against mine as I sucked on her large breast tips. My hands squeezed the both of her ass cheeks and the tip of my index fingers probed her anal ring. Kate's head fell forward and bit down on her bottom lip, her eyes met with mine and she nodded her head.

"I want you to fuck my ass after this." Kate said with a low moan, her breathing becoming heightened whenever I touched her actual ring. Her lip was almost bleeding from how hard she had been biting down on it, her hips rose and fell at an almost break neck speed. Her head then fell forward, her mouth was close to my ear as she rode me. Her warm breath tickled my ear as she slammed up and down on my cock. Her hands joined mine on her breasts and started to worship them as her head fell back and her soaking wet pussy exploded over my length.

Powering through her orgasm, Kate never stopped riding me and continuing to massage her large breasts. Soon, her rises and drops moved down to a standstill and she simply started to roll her hips around, her wetness rubbing against my base. Licking her lips, Kate then gripped me by the back of my neck and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. Her mouth opened and our tongues intertwined as my hands came up and pinched her nipples.

Kate's hips lifted up and then with a soft 'pop' noise, she lifted her hips off of my lap and moved to sit next to me. Never stopping with the kisses, Kate's hand wrapped around the base of my cock and pumped my length up and down as her chest was worshipped by my hands. Our lips finally separated as her hands palmed my shaft and my large balls that were starting to fill with my cum again.

She cast a soft lick against my lips before pulling back and getting onto her hands and knees in front of me, next to where my table was. Her head fell forward, her blonde head turning to the side so she could look at me. She reached behind and grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks, spreading them so I could see her ass hole.

"Come and give it to me then!" Kate moaned, her mouth hanging open as I moved off of the couch and got onto my knees behind her. Gripping my length at the base of my shaft, I steadied it and pressed it against her back door's entrance. I pressed the head of my dick against her ass hole and then slipped forward. The head slipping inside with relative ease as both me and Kate let out a low moan. My dick pressed on further and further until roughly three quarters of my length was inside of her.

I tried to push forward but couldn't manage. Settling, I took a hold of Kate's thighs and started to push forward and pull back, sliding back and forth inside of her. Relishing how tight she was, I started to reach underneath Kate's sexy body and cupped her large breasts as they were swinging backwards and forwards from the fucking she was receiving from behind.

Moaning, Kate reached behind her as well and started to rub against her clit in slow, circles. My balls were bouncing against her hand as she was fucked in the ass, her breathing was becoming more ragged as she fingered herself. Changing the position, I took a hold of Kate's waist and lifted her up so her chest was sticking out proudly. My hands cupped them and massaged them as her fingers started to work faster and faster on her clit.

Slamming in and out of her, my balls were slapping against her body as I moved forward and pressed my lips against Kate's mouth. Kissing her passionately, I started to quicken the pace of slamming inside her. My length was slowly inching a little further inside of her but still fucking her ass was more than tight enough. Kate's right hand came up and curled around the back of my head and keeping me close to her as she kissed me back hotly. Her lips left mine for a brief moment with a simple instruction that I was going to be absolutely delighted to follow.

"When you're going to cum, pull out and you can get a nice tit fuck."

My hands curled under her large breasts and started to cup them, squeezing them softly and pinching and pulling at her nipples making the blonde modelling superstar moan in delight. My thrusts started to slow as my balls started to work themselves towards an orgasm. Kate seemed to know just how close I was and took her lips off of mine and whispered against my lips.

"Want to fuck these nice big titties?"

Kate grinned and took a grip of the carpet to pull herself off of my length. She got onto her hands and knees before rolling over onto her back. She took a hold of her breasts and held them apart for me. Grinning, I moved down and took a seat on her chest. My cock poking up at her face in an almost threatening manner as she let her breasts fall back and wrap around my length.

"Well? Cover my face and titties in your hot cum!"

With Kate's breasts wrapped around my length, I started to pull back and push forward. Using the friction caused by her breasts wrapped around my length, I started to slip back and forth. Moaning at how good it felt, I started to rock back and forth on my knees, my balls sliding against her tummy as I fucked her chest.

My eyes locked on hers and we shared a passionate look as Kate bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head. She was going to get me to cum and I was going to love every second of it. I shoved the head of my cock out of her large valley and moaned as Kate lifted her head up to lick at the head of my cock.

My hands were kept on her chest, steadying them as I started to pump back and forth with an increasing speed. My rock hard cock was throbbing with her attention as I rocked backwards and forwards, my dick's skin being stretched by the small cavity her two large breasts had caused.

The occasional lick was all that I needed, my balls started to get hotter and hotter as I fucked her chest. Kate's hands were over her head as she stared up at me and took turns sucking and licking at my head. My dick was almost bursting and when Kate took her mouth off of my cock she encouraged me with one word.

"Cum."

Groaning, I nodded my head and exploded. Hot ropes of cum sprayed from my dick's head, shooting against her face and splattering against her jawline. Pulling back slightly, I came again covering her chest with some of my cum again. Several more strands of my sperm stuck against her chest as I rocked back on my feet and looked at my handiwork. Kate lifted her hands up off of the floor and sucked at the tips of her fingers, licking the hot mess away from her body.

Kate smiled at me and sucked the cum from her fingers, her mouth was starting to fill with my cum when there was a knock at the door. Moaning, I turned to look at the door and then back to the front room where I was now alone. Kate couldn't have been that quiet to leave could she? I stepped up and moved over to where the knock was coming from. Staring through the peephole, I couldn't see anyone there. So, I opened the door and found that no one was there. Stepping out briefly, I looked from side to side before moving back into my apartment.

Walking to my kitchen table, I found the sports illustrated magazine I had bought was open but at the front of the magazine. Inside, there was a small selection of writing. Lifting the magazine up, I read it out loud.

"Cody, I'm sorry I couldn't stay any longer with you but I wanted you to know just how special Christmas is to everyone. I hope this has done something for you. All my love, Kate Upton xoxo"

Merry Christmas everyone!

12