A Merry X-mas Party

Story Info
Shy Asian wife gets drunk and horny.
7k words
4.21
148.5k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers

"So Mark, how do I look?" Susie asked. I looked up as she approached the bottom of the stairs. Her jet black hair was curled, rather than her normal straight look, which highlighted her Asian features. I took a step towards her as she gave a half twirl on the last step.

"Very, very sexy," I replied as I slipped my hands around her waist. She bent forward and kissed me and I lowered my hands to the bottom of her dress, just above her knees and run my hands up her tanned, nylon clad legs lifting her red, satin looking dress up with me.

"Hey," she said giggling "Don't wrinkle my dress." She straightened her dress back up as I moved my hands over the figure hugging dress. I felt the ridge which I knew meant she was wearing stockings. I looked up and grinned.

Originally from Vietnam, Susie had settled in the U.K as a young child. We met in college and after time apart whilst we went our separate ways at University, we got back in touch and became close. At 5'2" she was perfectly proportioned with a 36B cup which, at this moment seemed much bigger pushed up in the dress she was wearing. Her legs also looked longer in her red stilettos and although 29 she could easily pass for someone much younger.

As for me I was just an average type of guy. At 5'7" and 30 years old, I liked to work out at the gym and played a lot of sports but when I looked at my wife I couldn't believe how lucky I was. She of course thought that when I said such things I was just being modest and she felt she was lucky but the truth was I found my wife, even after knowing each other for over ten years, very beautiful. She didn't even realise. Numerous times I have watched guys stare at her. At clubs she always gets chatted up when I am not around but she just laughs it off as typical drunken men. Even when I have picked her up from work, I have seen guys talking to her and with their body language it is obvious they fancy her but she tells me it is all in my head.

I would say that is the only frustration in our marriage because for whatever reason, I actually get turned on thinking of her with these men. Sometimes in the bedroom I will get her to tell me about the men in her office who flirt with her. She plays along and says she wonders what it will be like to be touched by them. The problem is whenever I have discussed it in the cold light of day but she says it's just a fantasy between the two of us and she loves me too much to ever cheat.

Well tonight was the night of her work's Christmas party. For once her company had splashed out for a function room at an expensive hotel. Susie is a manager for a small admin team and numerous departments from within the company had been invited to a three course Christmas dinner followed by dancing with a local radio DJ. As part of the invitation we had the chance to purchase a discounted room. I thought this would be a good idea since I didn't know anyone there and I knew I would need a drink and as it was Susie's Christmas party I thought it would be unfair if she drove.

At the hotel I was glad Susie made me wear a suit. I thought I was going to be over dressed but some of the guys had gone for the full tuxedo. Some of the women in the room were also elegantly dressed, some wearing figure hugging dresses which as they walked showed a huge split showing plenty of thighs. Others wore dresses with no back, or showing extensive amount of cleavage, enough to turn on even the most loyal of married men.

One of the waitresses showed us to our table where there was free wine available and a glass of champagne. A couple, in there mid forties were already at the table but as Susie did not know them, after the usual small talk we just kept to ourselves. Before too long the room filled up and five other people joined us at our table including another couple who Susie did not know, two women who if I had to guess I would say were lesbians, but not the ones found in any porn film, more the butch type and a gentleman I had recognised from when I picked up Susie occasionally at work. His name was David and even as Susie introduced us I realised his name had sometimes cropped up in our fantasy talks. It turned out that Dave was one of the higher managers in a post that worked closely to my wife's department. His girlfriend had her own Christmas party on the same night so he was there alone. At 42 it was easy to see how he was in the position he was. He was charming and talked freely to everyone at the table, relaxing everyone. He was easily liked and went out of his way to buy all the men at the table a drink at the bar, rather than sipping wine with the women.

As he got up I saw Susie watching as David went up to the bar.

"He seems like a nice fella."

"Yes, he is the one who said I should see him if any of the other managers give me a hard time." I just smiled. "What?" she asked suspiciously.

"Nothing," I said "It's just that you know he likes you."

"What David?" she said in mock astonishment "I don't think so; he has been with his girlfriend for nearly eight years now."

"So?"

"What makes you say that anyway?" At that moment I was sure there was an interest.

"Just the way he talks to you, he leans forward towards you, much closer than anyone else," Susie gave a false laugh. I was in two minds whether to ask her if she noticed he had topped up her glass twice already but decided not to. I wanted to see how things developed.

"You are daft; David is like that to everyone. We all know he is a bit of a flirt but he is just being friendly."

Once the meal was finished Dave apologised as he left to mingle with some other managers. The other people at the table had also left to presumably join their friends, leaving me and Susie alone.

"Come on lets dance," she said. I knew immediately that something was different in her since she never wanted to dance I always dragged her up onto the floor and as she stumbled slightly as she stood up I realised what it was.

"Are you drunk?'" I asked laughing

"No, I'm just not used to drinking wine and champagne together." At this point I realised David had been constantly topping up her glass and with nearly two empty bottles on the table then that meant Susie must have had nearly a bottle or more on her own. Especially since all the men had gone onto lager. Susie rarely drank and when she did it was the odd glass but on those rare occasions she did, let's just say she was more adventurous than usual. I knew this could be an interesting night.

We danced for a few songs before some other women from her department came over to join us. Susie introduced me and then kept breaking into fits of laughter as the gossiped on the floor. They all seemed to have had a fair few drinks between them. Feeling a little uncomfortable stood there in the middle of the dance floor I made an excuse of needing a drink and disappeared up the bar. I ordered myself a lager and a double Southern Comfort and Coke for the wife. I turned to see her dancing with her friends and so just stood at the bar for a while admiring the other women in the room showing off various areas of flesh. Two young men entered the room and immediately came up to the bar. They were obviously late in, probably after drinking somewhere cheaper first. One was, I presumed Indian or Pakistani in origin, in his late teens to early twenty's wearing a modern looking grey suit. The other was a white lad, of a similar age. He was watching the dance floor as his friend was waiting to be served.

"Fuck me she looks hot tonight." I heard him say.

"Who?" asked his friend, trying to catch the barman's attention.

"Sue, of course you prick. That dress she is wearing, I would love to see underneath it." My attention was caught up in this conversation between these two young men and my cock began to twitch. The subject of their desire was, I presumed my wife but with the number of people on the dance floor I wasn't 100% sure, especially as everyone I knew called her Susie. I was intrigued and continued to listen in.

"Ranjeet, look." This time he did turn to look where his friend was watching. "Wouldn't you love to be behind her right now, grinding yourself up against that great arse?" They both laughed and as Ranjeet paid the barmen he walked over to his friend with his drink. They were no more than two feet in front of me.

"I have to admit, she does look hot."Ranjeet said openly staring. Obviously Susie was to far away to notice. "Anyway Stevie, I didn't think you liked her ever since she gave you a bollicking for smoking outside of the smoke shelter?"

"She can be a bitch but I would still love to shove my cock up her," again they both just laughed. "Did I tell you I saw her last week pulling her stockings up in one of the offices last week?"

"Shut up you did."

"I swear to you Ranj man, I did. She has amazing fucking legs. I had to go home and knock one out." At this point Ranjeet nearly spat out his pint with laughter.

"Really?" he finally asked.

"Yeah, she was wearing that black pencil skirt, with those leather boots." I knew then it was definitely my Susie they were talking about. I remembered the day myself because of how sexy she looked. When she got home I fucked her in what she was wearing.

"She's coming over," I heard Steve say and sure enough as I looked up she was walking towards our direction.

"Alright boys," she said obviously in a good mood from catching up with her friends.

"Yes thanks," I heard Steve reply in a somewhat quieter voice than the bravado I recently witnessed. She came up and kissed me before asking me for her drink.

"Sorry baby, are you okay here."

"Yes I'm fine." Behind Susie's back I could see the shocked look on the young men's faces. They realised I was privy to there conversation. Susie took a big swig through her straw and whispered to me she was off too the little girls room. As she left Ranjeet looked to be arguing with Steve before coming over.

"I take it you are Sue's husband then?" he asked somewhat nervously.

"You mean the Asian woman with the great arse?" I asked deadpan.

"Yes, I mean..."

"Don't worry about it, you're right, she is hot." Steve, obviously sensing everything was okay came over to join us.

"I'm Ranjeet and this is Steve," he said shaking my hand.

"We're really sorry," Steve injected "It's just that Sue is probably the hottest woman in the department." Ranjeet glared at Steve who seemed unable to comprehend what was a suitable conversation. For my part I just laughed.

"It's ok, though I would like to know if you really saw her stockings last week." Steve looked towards his friend who shrugged before returning his look to me.

"I wasn't perving on her or nothing. I was just walking past her office. She was alone and lifted her skirt to pull them up. I had to stop and watch. Sorry," he added by way of an apology.

"So what did you think?" Steve looked puzzled but still replied.

"Her legs are fucking amazing. I was so hard." At this point he snorted a laugh. Ranjeet looked like he wanted to run and hide. I could not help but laugh at Steve myself. "Anyway I need a fag, do you smoke, er..."

"I'm Mark and no thanks."

"Are you coming, Ranj?"

"No, but hurry up back it's your round." With that Steve headed for the exit leaving me alone with Ranjeet.

"I'm really sorry," he began.

"No need, he seems alright. I take it you work together."

"Yes we started the same day, but it is his first job since school, whilst I went to college. Really I am his boss but you would never guess it."

"How old is he then?"

"Eighteen, I'm nearly 21"

At this point Susie returned and draped herself over me.

"Ah, you met the boys then?" she said taking another swig of her drink, already it was nearly gone. "How are you Ranjeet?"

"Good thank you Mrs Watkins." Susie laughed,

"Please call me Susie." Ranjeet returned her smile. "Where's Stevie?"

"He's having a cigarette."

"The number of times I have t tell him off about smoking in the car park." They both laughed. Susie then turned to me "We going up for another dance?" as she finished her drink. I shook my head,

"I'm sure Ranjeet would love to though," I smiled at how flustered he had suddenly become.

"Yeah come on Ranj, show me what those girls talk about in the office." I had no idea what she was talking about, but with a nod I tried to give him assurances that it was okay.

"Yes go on, it gives me more time to have a drink." With that his will was broken and he strolled up to the dance floor with my wife leading him by his hand. I returned to the bar and ordered another pint and a double Southern Comfort. A hand come over my shoulder waving a twenty pound note,

"I will get that." I turned to see David handing the money over to the barman.

"Thanks very much, but I'm sure it is my round."

"Don't be daft, I rarely get to go out that much and since the girlfriend is not here I am saving a fortune." I could not help but like the man even though I knew he was after my wife. "A quick toast to you and your gorgeous wife, I hope you have a great Christmas. Mind you if I had her at home I think everyday would be Christmas." With that he tapped his glass against mine and took a swig. Out the corner of my eye I saw Stevie return to the room and seeing Susie and Ranjeet on the dance floor he made a beeline in their direction. At this point however it seemed there were a few of the staff on the floor. My wife was grinding down with Ranjeet stood behind her. Her skirt kept rising as she lowered herself, showing ample leg and from where Ranjeet was stood plenty of cleavage too.

"I hope you don't mind me saying but your wife is very sexy." I laughed,

"It seems everyone in the office thinks the same." Dave looked puzzled then shared the joke as I nodded towards the dance floor where Stevie and Ranjeet seemed to love the attention of my other half.

"Well I don't blame them. If I were ten years younger I would be up there myself." His gaze was still firmly locked on Susie. I took another swig of beer and a thought cross my mind as did another stirring in my loins. I decided to be a bit forward,

"So you fancy my wife too I take it?" I even shocked myself with the calm, frankness of my question. David broke off his staring towards my wife and looked appraisingly towards me. After a short pause he seemed to have reached his conclusions about me.

"I think any man in here would love to fuck your wife" he said" You are a lucky man."

"Have you ever tried to act upon how you feel?" I was suddenly in a zone, cut off from everything around me. The questions seemed cold even to my own ears and although the question seemed to throw him off guard but for a moment he returned the answer with a similar unattachment. "I did once suggest we went out to a country pub during an extended lunch break. Of course I was going to see what developed but had high hopes of seducing her."

"What happened?" I was genuingly interested as I felt my cock swelling at the idea.

"She turned me down. I think she knew what I was thinking but she had no interest. I think she is only interested in you." He then took a mouthful of beer and I did the same. He looked genuinely disappointed.

The night continued with small talk and the drinks were free flowing. Susie had just returned from another stint of dancing. She looked hot a knocked back another double. By this time she was looking unsteady on her feet. Stevie was now dancing with some middle aged woman but it was hard to tell who the was the most drunk between the two of them. I pointed it out to Susie who laughed. Apparently the woman in question was the PA to one of the directors. She was recently divorced and already there were rumours of her seducing several members of the male staff.

"Maybe I should go over myself." I chuckled as Susie gave me a short jab into my arm. I pulled her into a quiet, darkened corner. Many people were now either dancing or heading home so there was more space available. I pulled her onto my lap and we kissed passionately.

"You know I love you so much," she said.

"I know I love you too." We kissed again and my hand slipped onto her arse and I started to caress her firm cheeks over the dress. Her kiss increased in intensity and our tongues tangled as we savoured the moment. As we broke I saw David in a darkened corner himself, staring intently in our direction. Susie had no idea of anything going on around her. I decided to give David a thrill and my hand slipped down to caress her knee. We kissed again and my caresses inched her dress higher. Her thigh was now clearly on view and soon David would be able to see the stocking tops. She broke off the kiss.

"Stop it," she whispered breathlessly.

"Its okay" I lied "No one can see they are all dancing. With that I pulled her back towards me to continue the kiss. Her dress came up enough to reveal the lacy stocking tops and the creamy flesh which I now rubbed with sheer delight. As Susie bent down to kiss my neck I saw David watching the show intently. Something about the scenario was turning me on so much. I slipped my hand under her dress and my fingers brushed against her panties. I could feel the dampness already. She was about to protest when I pushed a finger against where her pussy lips would be under her panties. She stifled a moan against my neck. I knew she was horny too, drinking always did that to her. I used the opportunity to pull her panties to one side and pushed my finger inside her wet pussy. This time she did let out a moan but only loud enough for me to hear. Her pussy was dripping and I slipped in a second finger. Her head buried against me, she bit into my shoulder to suppress another moan. I could see David now touching himself as he watched. I slowly let my fingers pump deeper inside her with a rhythmic motion. Her juices were warm and I wanted to bury myself between her legs and lick them all. I could hear her moans increasing under her breath, I knew she was getting close but I did not want her to cum yet, I wanted her to be as horny as I felt. I removed my fingers and as I did so she let out a gasp. I looked down and seen her juices webbed between my fingers. I put my fingers in her mouth, her eyes were now closed and without a word she sucked them clean. Never in all our time together had she done such a thing. I then let my hand drop to her breast, sliding it inside the top of her dress and under her bra. Although it was a tight fit I pressed her nipple between my thumb and finger.

"No we can't," she suddenly said rising from my lap and sitting on the chair next too me. I saw David casually looking out onto the dance floor drinking a beer. I was unsure what had happened but Susie seemed to have suddenly sobered up.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired. Can we go back to our room?"

"Sure," I said "As long as you are okay?"

"I'm fine, just feeling crabby."

"Okay I am just going to the toilet and then we can go."

"Alright," she tried to smile but it was unconvincing.

This turn of events had left me confused. I guess it wasn't going to be such an interesting night after all. Usually when she was like this the bedroom was a cold place. As I walked past David's table he looked up to me,

"Everything alright?" he asked obviously concerned.

"Yeah, I think she is just tired. We are going to call it a night soon."

"Shame," he said with a wink "Things were just getting interesting."

"I know," I said glumly

"Do you mind if I can see if I can try to change her mind?"

"Be my guess but I wouldn't hold your breath." "Well it's worth a try." David got up to walk over to see my wife, although I noticed he was heading to the bar first. I seriously doubted even with his charm he would persuade her to have another drink. I continued onto the toilet. Quite a lot of people were now headed towards the exit, many taking last minute toilet breaks before they left. I stood in the queue a short while before realising that Ranjeet was in front of me.

mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers
12