A Message from Mr Smith and Mr Wess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did she give the police the evidence that led them to David?"

"She didn't, that was Steve's idea, he came up with the evidence and told everyone that it was her that gave it to him."

"So David was right when he told me that she wouldn't have done anything like that."

Our discussion was cut short by the arrival of the ambulance. This time my leg was placed in a splint and it felt a lot better. Laura Lee travelled to hospital in the back holding my hand like she would never let it go. My leg was set in plaster and I was moved to a ward with my leg suspended by a pulley and rope device. Laura Lee sat beside me, her face covered in dressings. "You are going to have to take it easy for a while, when you get home you're going to bed and staying there until I think that it's safe for you to get up, and I think that you should give up this private detective business, I don't want to go through this again."

"But I'll get so bored, you won't be able to stand me."

"I can find ways of keeping you amused, you can just lay there and I'll climb on board and do all the work." She had her hand on my cock and was caressing him into life.

Just then the curtains were pulled back. "Looks as if we got here just in time, maybe I should have done more of that myself." Dolores said.

"You can always practise on me." Lou took her hand and placed it on his cock.

"Later."

There was a third person in the group, the bottle blond hair was still there but the makeup was gone along with the painted eyebrows and she was wearing conservative clothes. "Tell me Mr Pretty, how did you know that I was Moira, no-one else worked it out?"

"It wasn't until I saw your mother, I saw what you would look like in twenty years or so, and I realised that in the photo of you that she gave me you were hiding you true looks. Then I figured that you had a reason for doing that, and it was to help your fiancé by gathering as much evidence as you could against the man that you knew to be behind this, your boss Harley Grainger. You were reluctant to go to the police because you saw that they, or at least some of them were crooked."

"Very clever smart guy, look what it got you, a busted knee?" Lou had a smile on his face so I knew that he was trying to lighten the mood. "With the help of Moira here we've got Grainger locked up along with Joe the Goose and we should have David Monroe out on bail pending a retrial, if the DA deems it necessary, in about an hour."

I was out of hospital in two days and returned home to find that Laura Lee had moved our bed to the back corner of the storeroom where my office used to be. The bar was open but she made the time to check on me every half hour or so. I wasn't expecting anyone when Lou and Dolores walked in. "Hey Buddy, I'm letting you be the first to congratulate us."

"Okay, I congratulate you, but for what?"

"Dolores and I are going to tie the knot just as soon as I can get rid of the current Mrs Lou Callaway. "I'm flying to Reno next week."

"Again, congratulations. I knew that you two were, you know, but I didn't think it had gotten to that stage so soon, just goes to show that I don't know everything."

Just then the door opened again to admit Moira and David. "I don't know how to thank you for what you've done for me, for us."

"You can start by thanking Moira, she's the one who put it all together, I just rocked the boat a little and made a few waves in the process."

"By the way," Lou said, "you may be pleased to know that your friend Steve Hendricks met with an unfortunate accident, he ran out of a building slap bang into the side of a cab, he's not dead but he wishes that he was."

"I don't suppose that the cab driver would happen to be Eddie O'Halloran who just happens to be an ex-cop?"

"I think I did a pretty good job, my timing was just right, and Lou's shove from behind helped." Eddie had crammed himself into the room. "By the way you owe me," He had a smile on his face, "absolutely nothing, I enjoyed myself so much that I should give you guys money." This brought smiles all round.

"All right you lot, there's food out there, just tell Paula what you want to drink, the celebration's on the house, now clear off, my man's due for his therapeutic massage. I'll be out in about half an hour." Laura lee shoved them out of the room.

"How come you never last that long?" I heard Dolores ask Lou as they left.

"It's because I haven't had any for years and I'm still catching up on what I've missed out on all of this time."